A Husband's Story of Woe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amy_lynn
amy_lynn
135 Followers

She kept rubbing me for a while and then slid down into an air mat on the floor. I started to doze off.

I snapped back to as she silently slid behind me. She wasn't done. I felt something cold between my cheeks. She couldn't put a vibrator in there, she knew it would make me moan. I looked at the headboard. My sister was in the next room. I couldn't stand it. I was scared.

I felt her searching with the cool rod to find my opening. I tried to hold tight, but the lube was overpoweringly slippery, allowing her to eventually press in. I had to relax or I was going to be in pain.

I bit my lip and grabbed the corners of the bed. She was in me deeper than she had ever gone before. I realized she was wearing a strap on this time, not just her vibrator was in me. She grabbed my hips and thrust over and over again until I felt my body shuddering and writhing wildly against the sheets. The headboard smacking the wall gently with each of her thrusts.

I felt my own cock stiffening her constant thrusting rubbing it hard against the mattress. I started to panic, how could I explain the sheets if I let loose on them. I tried to move, but her body pressed me tight. I felt the warm juice start to flow from me, soaking deep into the sheets.

She pushed a long time after that. Reaching around and rubbing my chest or pulling my hips up to hers. She filled me over and over again until I felt her body arc, shudder violently and then collapse on top of me.

She let the shaft linger in my ass for a while, her weight tight against my back. I prayed that no one had heard us.

"Merry Christmas," she whispered.

She let out a sigh and slowly pulled off from on top of me, leaving me to sleep on my childhood bed an all too familiar large spot of come at my waist.

I lay there collecting my thoughts. Every thing she did was just a little bit more than before I thought. She's inching me towards madness and I'm gladly letting her. I tried to gather myself. To make a plan on how to free myself from her binds, but I couldn't. The releases were just too powerful to let go. I knew if I left her and found someone else I would only long to have her back. I had gone through it before.

"We heard you last night," my sister and her husband said over dinner, "it sounded like you had a good time."

I looked away embarrassed. They heard us. How much did they hear?

We stopped trying for regular sex in the following weeks. I was obviously not able to keep it up long enough that way for her. Once in a while she'd start me and then crawl beneath me, but I never lasted long. I don't know if in a way she trained me to come only on way, but I felt that was my only option.

I felt more humiliated each time. She'd make me ask her to do it, almost beg her. My balls would ache from a need to be released before she'd let me.

"Tonight is valentine's day," my wife held me tight before leaving for work, "and I know something that you really want."

The entire day was spent wondering what she meant. Her way of hinting to me at something happening but not even giving me a hint at what it was drove me mad with desire. My thoughts flickered through any number of things she could be thinking. When she finally got home I was on the edge of explosion.

She brought me to the bedroom and told me to get onto the bed on my belly. She pulled out a rolling exercise pin she had used when she pulled her hamstring and slipped it underneath my belly, pulling my cock so it was straight down between my legs.

I felt a flush of excitement coming over the fear as she tied my arms and legs to the bedposts. I felt helpless when she tied me up. What was she going to do? My body shivered in anticipation.

She put a blindfold over my eyes and complete darkness enveloped me. I could hear her movements but didn't know where next touch was going to be. A pair of panties silently was stuffed into my mouth.

My cock throbbed, its top pressed hard against the exercise roller.

She reached her hands to my ass and started rubbing and rubbing me. I felt myself loosen and relax in anticipation of being touched or entered. I quivered, rolling back and forth with each massage.

I felt the warm breath nearing my ass and suddenly I jerked. I felt my cock dripping its first come. How I wanted to feel that tongue on me. My body tensed.

Finally I felt it, a tongue pressed tight against my ass. I let out a load moan and started rolling faster and faster. I pressed my ass to her face, smashing against it.

I stopped in horror as I felt a man stubble pressing between my cheeks. I flailed pulling away but the tongue pressed deeper and deeper, pulling my ass apart wider and wider with his hands. The feeling of the tongue was still hot against me.

My cock wasn't listening to my mind. It jerked over and over again. I wanted it to stop but I couldn't talk, the panties deep in my mouth. Slowly the feeling of release started to come over me. I felt my body shake and jerk.

At first I didn't know what it was I felt between my legs, but soon I knew. His cock pumped repeatedly against me. He pulled his body on top of me. He felt really big as in muscular. I felt his cock touching mine and rubbing against it.

I could here the pants of my wife. She was obviously still in the room and watching with some pleasure. Why did she does this? Why was it exciting him.

I wondered about the man. Did I know him? Who was he? Why would he do this? My wife promised not to touch a man I thought. I never made her promise not to bring one for me. I felt a lump in my throat.

His cock started pressing harder and harder against me until he pressed inside. A wave of sensations I had never had flew over me. I felt the heat of his shaft, so different from the toys my wife would use. It felt burning hot inside of me. It was so big it was tearing me apart.

The feeling of his cock pulsing inside of me sent my stomach to my throat. It felt like something alive was inside of me burrowing through my body. I moan louder and louder as his hot burning shaft poked into my belly. I couldn't help but try to thrust with him.

He started thrusting harder. The only sounds he ever made that night was the panting in my ear as he pushed his cock with one hard thrust after another. I felt him stiffening inside of me until his cock was so hard it wouldn't give. I could feel my insides shift, trying to conform to his straight hard shaft.

The entire top of my shaft kept pressing on exercise roller. It was agony. I felt the need to come, but the stimulation I was getting wasn't allowing it. I felt at the mercy of something, someone to help me. I wanted to come so bad with that cock in my ass.

I felt his first juice squirt into me and then more and more until my entire belly felt filled with his warm fluid. He kept thrusting and thrusting, finally his energy spend he collapsed on top of me. I groaned, my stiff cock agonizingly close to orgasm.

He withdrew his softening piece and slowly pulled away. He disappeared quietly. I felt his come dripping from my ass to my cock, working it's way down the length of it slowly. I rubbed my cock on the roller trying to get it in a position, and position to come.

I felt a warm wet touch between my legs. It felt so good, so pleasant. Finally I realized it was a wash cloth. My wife, or someone anyway, was cleaning my bottom. It felt so insanely good to be cleaned up like this. I started to shake.

Then I felt a tongue again between my cheeks, but this time the skin on the person's cheeks was smooth. I moaned as her tongue went lower and lower until she was licking up and down the length of my shaft.

I exploded in a wave of moans and thrusts. The tongue slowly going up and down, never changing it's speed even though I desperately wanted to go faster and faster. I rolled there in agonizing ecstasy until I spent my last bit of energy in one last thrust and collapsed.

Whoever was behind me left me there. I still don't know who it was, my wife claims it wasn't her. Was it Sandy? A while passed by, I don't know how long, before she had come to untie me. I didn't say anything about what happened that night. I didn't know what to think.

A few weeks later it was nearing her birthday.

"I want you to," I sat on the floor at her feet naked after she had a long day at work. "I really do. Just once."

"What about your rule?" she looked down at me past her book. "You said never, I respect that."

We talked about it. It took a few days but she agreed. I had already found a bunch of men on an Internet site that were interested. One looked particularly good. I wanted her to have another man.

We got married after dating for a few years, but my wife had never actually been with another man. It was my gift to let her do it. I said I just needed to be in the house. She could have one night and that's it.

She settled on the man that I had chosen. He was big and dark. He was young, only a graduate student.

When he came to dinner I made them a meal and retired to our study. A few minutes after sitting down my wife came in.

"He won't do it if you're not watching us," she looked at me, "he said it makes him feel uncomfortable."

I didn't want to watch. It made me sick thinking about it. How could I watch? It was okay if I let her do it, I thought, but not to see her do it. I protested.

"Please," she begged me, "he's going to leave."

I went and watched. I couldn't bear to see them touching. Her head lowering between his legs. I sat there squirming terribly, trying to find something to keep me looking away.

I couldn't take it. I slowly crawled over to them on my knees and silently grabbed his cock and held it for my wife to suck. The only way I could watch them was to join in.

I started to feel ashamed of myself. I wasn't gay. I knew I wasn't gay but I could easily take a cock into my hands like that. I hadn't complained when she surprised me with that man weeks earlier. I didn't want to be with a man, but the thought wasn't repulsive like it used to be. It was something I could do for her.

We played in the living room for a while before moving onto the bedroom to finished our lovemaking. He took my wife first, gripping my cock the entire time, making me harder and harder.

My wife screamed in joy. His sending thrust after thrust deep into her body until she slowly subsided.

He pulled his cock from her, it was still stiff. My wife and I turned to suck him, but he pulled me by my cock to meet his. He held me tight against him and kissed me passionately.

My stomach jumped to my throat. I felt like I had now down the unthinkable as I sat there with Gabe's hand on my cock, his tongue searching my mouth. I had let a man kiss me. I'd already been fucked, but that seemed okay after all the things my wife had done. Kissing was different. My body went limp.

He pulled my hips up to him and pressed them wide. He pushed the palm of his hand against my shaft and started rubbing it hard up and down, position his cock on my anus. He shoved it in with a jolt. It was huge. I don't know how big the man I had that blindfolded night was, but Gabe must have been twice his size. The heat in his loins filled me, joy flowed through me with each thrust.

My wife pulled my head to her chest and held me against it. I felt her hand rubbing my cock and looking up at Gabe. I looked up too.

His face was contorted and I could feel him inside of me, hardening and pressing tight against me. His first thrust shocked me, sending flutters throughout my body.

He came forever, his body shaking inside of me. I felt jolt after jolt of his cock pushing my belly around. My own come came spraying out on my belly, my wife's hands jerking me slowly. I fell back and sighed against her chest.

Gabe stayed for a while before he excused himself. We never saw him again.

"How come you had him use a condom," he rubbed my wife's back, "and the last guy didn't?"

"I knew the last guy," she smiled. "I trust him."

I wondered who he was. Who the woman was. She never would say more than that. It still haunts me that I might know them and they did that to me.

Since then things have changed a lot.

For one thing my wife and Sandy both got laid off. They closed the entire office. This left all of us in a bind with no income. After talking to my wife, Sandy moved in. They still have their time together and very occasionally I get to watch, but never join in. It is tormenting, but we've found ways to make it work. One of them helping me with my problem afterwards.

I've come to terms with my submission and haven't really felt guilty or ashamed of it in some time.

So, as I sat here on the floor telling my wife the story about why I am this way, her hand finding the top of my head and rubbing me through the hard parts. I find myself being asked to give in entirely. To leave my job and stay home again. To go back to what we had when she was driving me mad.

The fear is sweeping over me again. I've learned that by now, I haven't been able to say no.

amy_lynn
amy_lynn
135 Followers