A Hypnotist's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smirked at her. "Did you like that little fantasy I put in your head?" I asked.

Confused she looked around and began thinking that it really was in her head. She stood up and admitted to me, "Okay fine, you win hypnotism is real. Congratulations birthday boy." And with that came the word once more "Rlenk." I guided her up to my room and pulled a box out from under my bed. Inside was a sexy French maid outfit. I told her to take off everything and to stay naked until I fell asleep. Once asleep she was to wear only the costume, and then told her to clean every inch of the house and once finished to go to the shop, still in costume, and buy bright pink hair dye. After she was done with that she was to strip naked and climb into bed with me. And with that I began getting ready for bed as my new maid stood naked in my room waiting. After a while I was getting uncomfortable with her just standing there so I told her to exercise while she waited for me to sleep. My last image before drifting off to sleep was her perfect arse going up and down as she did push ups.

*****

Authors note:

Thank you for reading this opening to a bigger and more humiliating story. I know not much happened here, but don't worry, as there is more to come, like maybe a change in ownership.

12