A.I.: A New Era 2022 - Coming Soon

Story Info
Open to all: a story event based on artificial intelligence & sex!
356 words
16.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Literotica
Literotica
2,149 Followers

Here comes the Second Annual Event:

AI A New Era - 11111100110

From the creator and organizer of this event bettiezyx:



Artificial Intelligence is more complicated than anything the human race has ever created. How does the creation manipulate the creator [IN BED]? This anthology brings together stories of AI and it's sexual effects on the intelligent apes confused enough to think they control it.

Stories may cover the orgasmic as well as the horrifically orgasmic aspects of AI. Let your creative juices flow!



"AI: A New Era" Story Event Info


Open to all authors provided they read and understand the concept.
organizer: bettiezyx
submission deadline: DOY 11010101 (aka August 1st through September 1st)
challenge date: final anthology list posted on DOY 11111000 (aka September 6th)

Rules & Guidelines


• LITEROTICA RULES APPLY; machines and machine learning will not be an excuse to bypass them. "No sexual activity involving bestiality (you can write stories about supernatural beasts like ghosts, unicorns, werewolves, etc.) or underage persons will be considered. For the purposes of this site, the minimum legal age is 18."

• Begin the title to your submission with "AI Era:"

• Author must include the phrase "AI Era" in the "Notes" field of the submission. We recommend that you COPY & PASTE it into the NOTES field to avoid typos.

• Please use "AI A New Era" as a story tag.

Please see the "AI: A New Era" Story Event: Official Support Thread if you have questions, need clarification, or just want to discuss the event with the participating authors.

If you've got an idea for a themed writing challenge, feel free to contact us anytime! We're open to anyone organizing a new event.

And if you're looking for a fun way to stretch your skills, check out our list of current author-organized challenges!

From all at Literotica a big thank-you to the readers who have supported the site and the writers by way of views, votes and comments.

And a special thank-you to bettiezyx for creating and organizing this awesome event!

Literotica
Literotica
2,149 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
Iphigeneia69Iphigeneia69over 1 year ago

@BenGarland, good question. I wonde if I could resubmit a previous story: https://literotica.com/s/pink-mirror

(it's not brilliant but I guess it qualifies as AI and futuristic).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can we resubmit stories that have already been published here on Literotica?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

WSIM24B Ch. 01 Recruited.in Novels and Novellas
Unexpected Promotion (Feb Sucks) Something good emerged from the rubble.in Loving Wives
Tales of the Apprentice 01 Ch. 01 A young man apprentices himself to a sex mage.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
One Joke Too Many. And he looks elsewhere for love.in Loving Wives
We Need To Talk, in 750 words She just wanted to spark our relationship.in Loving Wives
More Stories