A is for Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,002 Followers

"The most foreplay I had was him telling me that when we went to bed I needed to be ready to perform my wifely duty."

"He used those words?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Remember we talked about this adventure being things I was doing for the first time? Well, let me make a list for you. When you kissed me the first time it was the first time my body had ever responded to a kiss. When you called me this afternoon I heard your voice and felt my panties get wet. Riding on your motorcycle all the way here was another first. As we rode up the highway I had never held a man in my arms for more than a five second hug. I'd never seen a penis hard before. I'd never been washed by anyone since I was a very little girl. I'd never been licked down there... or seen down there. And then you fucked my brains out! I know what that means now! I'd read it before but didn't have any idea what it meant!"

"Are you cold?"

"Not yet but we are both sweaty so we had best shower again."

"We can wait a few more minutes. I'll just toss a blanket over us and we can snuggle a little longer before showering."

"I don't want to be covered up. I want to see you and for you to see me. And, touch me... if you want to."

"OK." When the moment arrived when we both wanted the shower and to get warm we didn't speak, we just got up and went to the shower. She had another first in the middle of the night. She woke up, went to the bathroom and when she came back she started playing with my cock. It woke me (Thank you, God) and I ate her again. She used the pillow again. I told her I was getting addicted to the taste and feel of her pussy.

"Really? You mean there's a chance I'll see you again after this weekend?"

"If you say yes I'd be happy to agree to an exclusive relationship with you. So far you have been the best surprise of the last ten years of my life."

"I was trying to not think about my boring life before I turned sixty and how on Monday I'll be back in that boring life again. Oh Honey, Yes!"

We held on to each other in bed for a while longer and she toyed with my cock. I played with her small breasts. On her back they were gone, except for her delightful nipples. They were still the dusty pink of a nineteen year old with nipples that were almost grape sized when she was aroused. They were sensitive and became aroused whenever I touched them and if she caught me looking intently at them.

Colleen twisted around on the bed and lay on top of me. Her face was above mine and she kept wiggling until I was presented with her nipples, hanging down just a little. I flicked the nipple above my mouth with my tongue as Colleen watched.

"Oh, Honey. I love everything you do to me."

"I'm not doing anything to you. We are doing all this together. But, only for a few more minutes. I have plans for today!"

"Can't we just stay here and stay naked in bed all day?"

"No. Today, you get a new adventure." I sucked her entire breast into my mouth and sucked. She moaned and pressed her chest against my face. If she had big tits she might have smothered me. I was in no danger.

While I sucked I reached down and around her leg, finding the back way to her pussy. My fingers stroked, teased and caressed her lips until she said, "Do we have time for a little screw before we need to get dressed?"

I flipped her over and opened her legs wider as I entered her. She was so wet that I slid right into her, even though she was still pretty tight.

"Oh Honey! Fuck me hard! I love how this feels!"

I pumped hard three times and pulled out. I jumped off the bed and said, "OK. That was a little screw. Time to get up."

She still had her legs wide and her pussy gaped open. She looked up at me and said, "I need more. Please Pete. Please."

"Sorry. If we finish this we won't have the adventure I promised. Get up."

She closed her legs and got up. She showed me her new bras and told me they were her first lacy, sexy bras. I liked them. One was black and the other nude. 34A it said on the tag. I said they made a mistake on the tag.

"What mistake?"

"They made it a capital "A" it should be a small "a". My favorite!"

"Really? You don't mind too much that I'm so small?"

"I don't mind at all. You have the best nipples on the planet... well, for the few I've encountered in my short life. You love having them sucked and touched. What else could a man wish for?"

We dressed and made it to the restaurant on the pier for breakfast before eight. At the bike I showed her a new surprise, a wire that attached to both helmets and allowed us to talk as we rode. By eight-forty we were on the bike headed north. I took the scenic back road from Santa Barbara to Solvang and we had a great ride. Colleen talked about everything she saw and felt. As we went through Solvang she said not to stop, she would gain five pounds if we stopped. Solvang has at least twenty bakeries filled with Danish pastries. We continued north and made it to the coast where we could see the water at lunch time.

After a quick lunch we rode north some more. At an overlook we stopped and looked at the coastline from about fifty feet above. We could see along the coast for ten miles or more in each direction. It was time for another surprise.

"I want to give you something that I think will make the ride up north even more exciting for you. Will you accept?"

"Another first?"

"Yes. Willing?"

"For you? Yes! What is it?"

"I'll get it."

Out of my pack I got a package. Actually a small hand towel wrapped around the gift. I took Colleen just over the edge and handed it to her. Over the edge if someone did arrive they wouldn't see what we were doing.

Colleen's eyes got wide when she saw the dildo I had for her. She held it.

"Why would I want this? I have you."

"I can't be in you and ride the bike."

"You want me to put this in and then ride behind you on the bike?" Her eyes never left the dildo.

"Yes. Take down your jeans and I'll help you get it in."

"Right here?" Alarm showed on her face.

"Right here. We can see miles down the road in both directions and not one car is in sight. Even if a car showed up, they couldn't see you, we're hidden."

"I think you're crazy! This is crazy!"

"If you still think so in ten miles we'll take it out and you still will have had another first."

She opened her western belt and dropped her jeans to her knees. I loved how her pussy looked with the Pacific Ocean as background. I pulled her panties to the side and rubbed the latex cock on her slit to start getting it lubricated.

"Am I as wet as I think I am?"

"If you think of a slippery waterfall you're about right." I worked it in and out, each time going a little deeper. Colleen checked the road and held onto my head. When the dildo was all in, except for the balls, I covered them by putting her panties back in place and pulling her jeans back up.

As I zipped her in she said, "That feels so strange. Can I walk like this?"

"I wouldn't know, but I've been told by friends that this is fun. Come on, I'll help you back to the bike."

She hooked her belt back in place and took my hands. I helped her back up to the parking lot and to the bike. By the short walk to the bike she was walking pretty well.

I sat on the bike and helped her mount. The instant her ass hit the seat she said, "Oh my God! Those balls are pressing against my clit!" I smiled and handed her her helmet. When we were hooked to the intercom I started the engine.

"Oh, Pete! I can feel the vibrations right up inside me!"

"Really? Don't forget to hang on."

Her arms went around me and I put the bike in gear. As we pulled out onto the highway I accelerated and she said, "Wheee!"

At the first curve I leaned the bike a little and she said, "Leaning changes how it feels inside."

"Better, worse or just different?"

"Different and still wonderful."

Curve to the other side then an upgrade. As we passed scenic points I pointed to them. Colleen kept referring to the sensations she was feeling. My jacket has two zippered slits, one at either side of my back. Many people think those are pockets. They aren't. They are openings so my passenger can put their arms inside my jacket, not just for warmth but to help them hold on. I pulled off at another overlook and had Colleen unzip the zippers and reach inside.

"Oh, what a great idea! I can hold on to you and get my hands out of the wind."

Two miles farther and we hit a section of road that was being worked on. It was grooved to help the new asphalt grip, when it was poured. We rode over the bumpy surface and Colleen said she was very turned on.

The farther I rode the more her comments were about being turned on, about her nipples being hard and wanting me to take her to bed or into the bushes. Two miles after she said she really wanted me to take her into the bushes I saw a road going down to a beach. I took it, hoping there was no one at that beach.

There were no cars parked in the parking lot. I stopped the bike and, with help, got Colleen off the bike. I put it on it's stand and told her to open the jeans.

She opened her belt, unzipped and pulled down her jeans and panties as quickly as I have ever seen it done. The shy 'old woman' of yesterday was gone. She finished the job, pulling the boot, pants and panties all the way off. I picked her up and sat her on the gas tank, facing the back of the bike. I straddled the saddle and slipped up against the dildo with her legs up over mine.

"Want to pull that out, please?"

"No. I want you to pull it out! You put it in."

I pulled it out slowly and she moaned and gasped the whole time. Then I slid in to replace it. I pulled her against me and she put her legs around me, feet on the seat behind me. She pulled my face to hers and we kissed as she came. Twenty-eight miles of vibrating pussy pressed against a vibrating motorcycle prepared her for a good orgasm.

I kept stroking and as I did I opened her jacket and pushed up her shirt and bra. I hooked her legs with my elbows and she grabbed my arms for support as I slammed into her. I heard a noise behind me and as I started to cum I looked and a Miata was coming down the road to where we were.

Colleen saw them and said, "Let them watch! Everyone knows how wild bikers are!" I smiled and kept stroking until I was pretty soft. When I slipped out I lifted her ass and inserted my face into her pussy. As the people in the Miata stopped and watched from a distance, I ate every drop I could get from her. She watched them watching us and screamed through another orgasm.

I helped her off the bike and we cleaned her up, then she sucked me clean.

The Miata hadn't moved. I put my arm around Colleen and we walked over to the car. Her hand was in his lap and his was in her lap.

"I hope our display if affection didn't offend you. We didn't expect anyone to come down here." I said.

The lady spoke. "Far from offending us we are turned on! You are so open and liberated!"

In a harsh voice I said, "Get out of your car. Now!"

They did. I grabbed the woman and took her to the front of the car, motioning to the man to come as well. He did. She was wearing expensive slacks and a sweater.

"Get undressed, both of you!"

"No. We can't." He said.

"Do it!" Colleen looked at me and her eyes were wide.

They did. Colleen took their clothes and tossed them in the car. I leaned the woman back onto the front of the car and lifted her feet. I handed her feet to her man and said, "If you don't fuck her right now, I will."

I was hard and so was he. I'm sure he believed I meant it. He stepped up and started to fuck her. I cheered them on.

"Lady, is he harder than ever? Does it feel great out here in the open?"

Colleen got into it. "God mister, you're huge! Slam it to her! She's your woman. Show me how much you love her!

It took less than three minutes and they both had great screaming orgasms. Colleen and I walked back to the bike, dressed and then cleaned the bike. We used paper towels from the bathroom. I wrapped the dildo in paper towels so we could clean it at the motel later. The couple were still on the hood of the car. We mounted up and started the bike. They waved as we rode out of the parking lot. At the top of the road we looked down and they were still naked on the hood of the Miata.

"I can't believe we did that!" Colleen said as we rode farther north.

"Amazing how being outrageous can make life so much fun, isn't it?"

"I love it!"

She started noticing the ocean, the cliffs, a sailboat, seagulls and the smell of the wind. I formulated a theory that when a woman is having fun with a full pussy some of her other senses are put into a standby mode.

The highway went inland for a while and just before we saw the ocean again we were in a town called Cambria. I had reservations there for dinner and a place to stay. It was early in the day so I drove to the place where I had reserved a small cabin for us. I checked us in and got the key. I asked for an extra two pillows and some extra towels. They would be in our cabin when we came back, after three o'clock. We had lunch in a sidewalk café in the town, then headed north along the highway again. We stopped at the Hurst Castle Pier and walked out to the end. No one else was there. We watched the ocean, the birds and one boat. We kissed a few times and I reached into her jacket and pinched her nipples as I kissed her neck from behind. Colleen turned, reached inside my jacket and returned the affection, then laughed. We walked back to the bike. As we got close Colleen said, "I'll never see a couple on a bike ever again without wondering if she is as turned on all the time as I am."

"Would it make you smile to believe they were?"

"Yes!"

"Then I'll believe it too!"

A few miles farther north and we stopped for a walk on the beach. We saw a few families and another couple, walking. When we walked back to the bike it was close to three o'clock so I turned the bike south and we went back to Cambria. We stopped at the Moonstone Cottages and hung out until time for dinner. We cleaned up and walked to a small quiet restaurant I loved called the Sows Ear. It is crowded every night that I have ever been in Cambria, with locals and tourists. The food is incredible and the staff always treated me like I was a visiting Uncle they liked.

This night was just like that. I had bbq'ed ribs and Colleen had salmon. We shared and both made the noises one makes when they are really allowing themselves to enjoy. The dessert was a berry cobbler with fresh made vanilla ice cream. I was glad we walked. The walk back kept us from going into a stupor from eating so much. We walked, holding hands, sometimes stopping to look in store windows and into galleries, and sharing kisses and other touches. No hurry. The weather was warm and cooling off but not all the way to cold. We were both quite comfortable in unzipped leather.

I don't know how other, younger, people feel about romance and affection. I know that my intention was to give Colleen an adventure, a packet of memories that she could think about from time to time and enjoy. If it worked out that we became something more that would be great. So far it was looking good. She had enjoyed everything we had done together. By every indication we were becoming a couple.

In our cottage I undressed her and we showered. The soaps were fragranced and a bit feminine to my taste, but Colleen liked the smell, she said, and she liked rubbing up a lather on me, which I loved. Out of the shower we started a fire in the fireplace and opened windows so it wouldn't get too hot in the room. On the bed I held her and caressed her sides, back, neck and hips, leaving breasts and cunny alone. Colleen gave as good as she got.

As the fire died I helped this wonderful woman off the bed and pulled down the covers. I helped her into bed and joined her. Before pulling the covers back up to cover us I said, "Honey, You know this trip is for you. Right now, there are choices to make. We have had lots of sex and adventure and we can have more sex right now. I can smell the delicious fragrance that is yours and yours alone. I would love to go between your legs and taste your pleasure. If you would rather, I am equally excited to be inside you with my cock. I want you to be catered to, to be completely satisfied that I gave you whatever I could this weekend. What is your pleasure?"

Colleen's arms went around my neck and her face pulled close to mine in the dim light.

"Pete, I want you to hold me all night long. I don't need a display of how manly you are and how many times you can get it up. I wanted an adventure when I made the announcement. You gave me that. God, how you gave me that! Now, in this moment I can tell you that what I want more than anything is to be your woman, for us to be a couple. Loving you, living with you in my life, as a partner, would make me the happiest I have ever been."

I kissed her, or she kissed me. It doesn't matter which of us started it. It happened, over and over for a while and then we covered ourselves and slept, holding each other.

We were awakened by sunlight. It hit a car window and bounced in our ocean facing windows. We rolled over and attempted to go back to sleep. It didn't work. So, we got dressed and headed out for the day's adventure.

It is seventy-three miles on a twisting, turning, elevation changing, mostly two lane road from Cambria to my favorite restaurant on the west coast of the United States, Nepenthe. On a freeway seventy-three miles is just about an hours ride. On the coast highway, on a motorcycle, it takes longer. Add in the time for a couple of scenic overlooks and it was lunch time when we arrived.

Nepenthe sits atop a outcrop about four hundred feet above the ocean with a view for many miles south along the coast. Beginning at lunch time there is seating on either of two patios overlooking the coast. The food is incredible and the service is friendly. The regulars are professors, poets, artists, writers and other creative folk. Colleen and I were seated at a table for four. We were still looking at the view and not the menus when another couple were brought to our table. I looked at the waitress as it is customary for them to ask before seating strangers at a table. Then I looked at the couple. They were the people from the Miata!

"When I saw you I told the waitress you were our friends. I hope you don't mind."

Colleen answered, "Not at all. Please do join us. I'm Colleen and this is Pete."

"Do you recognize who they are?" I asked.

"Of course. They drive a Miata."

They sat. We looked at menus and the waitress came for our orders.

"Order anything you want. We are buying, as a way of saying Thanks." The man said.

I'm sure we ordered what we would have ordered if we were paying. The man introduced them as Helen and Mike after the waitress left. A few seconds of uncomfortable silence was broken by Colleen.

"I'm dying to know, how has your trip been since we saw you?"

Helen blushed and said, "I'm so glad we bumped into you here. I've been burning to tell someone about what happened and there is no one I can tell when we get home!"

"No one?" Colleen asked.

"No. Mike and I aren't married. We are members of a rather conservative church in Oakland. Our wedding is next year. Who could I tell that I stripped and had sex with Mike on the hood of his car?"

"Speaking of that, how was that for you?" I asked.

"Oh, sweet Jesus, that was the most incredible thing that has ever happened to either of us!" Mike added.

"Had you been intimate before?"

"Only touching each other for moments through our clothes. I had never seen a naked man before I saw you and Mike! Only my doctor and a nurse had seen me naked!"

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,002 Followers