A Jar of Hearts Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The creature crouched, pressed against the building, listening as the hours of night were spent and still the man seemed not to tire and then as he called for more women as the three he had paid for were spent and no longer up to servicing him! Talons raked the stones - carving great steaming furrows in them - and the night seemed to thicken around it. This young blade had not brought guards with it. No need to wear the vessels skin either since access might be gained from the outside of the building. Patience with this one was the game! The creature sank into a deeper crouch, crossed its gangly arms, and continued to watch as the young man returned to the sport which a fatted purse could pay for. It hated waiting! That its anger was rising was only going to make the last act of this little drama all the sweeter.

Piotr slipped from inside of this latest wench - he could no longer recall all of their names - but, at the last, he felt that all-consuming fire ebbing within his loins. Casting about he could now count seven whores sprawled around the room and on various pieces of furniture. He remembered using each of them, and vigorously, and the few coins remaining in his purse were going to be needed to bring him home. Verily there must be a hack that could be hired to take him out of the Old Quarter? This was something which he should have asked the Madam upon entering her establishment. This was definitely a house he planned on returning too. The Old Quarter might be close, but the girls were lively and his coin had brought them back to his lap in turns as they had recovered.

When they were tired out - but still far from sleep - they had pleasured one another as he watched! Even whilst he was still deep inside one of their sisters. The room stank of the seed he had spilled and of the musk of women and he needed a breath of morning air before he worried about finding his clothes and returning home. Rising upon weakened legs, Piotr stumbled to the nearest window, unlocked the latch, and cast it open to welcome the cool air of the failing night. A few seconds later the slumbering whores were stirred to wakefulness by his high pitched screams!

Waking from the embrace of The Master, Elissa was shivering and in a refuse choked alley in an unfamiliar part of the capitol! She seldom ventured out of the Old Quarter because of the ridicule and casual cruelties heaped upon the poor as dared to do so. She was, as was to be expected, naked. The egg-like philter through which The Master took her was in one hand, the consecrated jar in the other. From a thong of entrails dangled the cursed blade by which the will of The Master was done.

Rummaging through the small mountains of cast off clothing Elissa found a stained tunic, a pair of men's pants and a short cloak that was still large enough to conceal the bounty which she had taken in the night. Already she could hear the gathering throngs as discovery was made of what had been done in the long hours of the night. Not wishing to be seen she hurried through the alley until she emerged facing the curtaining wall surrounding the Old Quarter and knew exactly where she was.

Tucking away her treasures, Elissa whistled a jaunty tune as she approached the gate over Fleet's Ditch and tossed a cheerful wave to the men of the City Watch as they took her measure and allowed her to pass.

"Wee bit o' the strange fer ye dearie?" called the older of the two guards as he smiled at her form through the loose-fitting rags.

"Aye Master Turn-Key." Elissa called over her shoulder. "None the stranger than the night just passed."

END - Part One

12