A Jar of Hearts Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The flessssh raisssser paid in your sssstead! Sssstill, am I not merciful in my punisssshmentssss? Call them and they will sssserve as an insssstrument of my will! You sssshall be theirssss as the moonssss turn!" And with her sentence passed the voice faded and the room again warmed itself.

Elissa wept upon the floor and cursed her own foolish weakness. That damned necromancer might have spilt his blood but it was her body which would be used as The Master saw fit! It was some time before strength returned to her limbs and she was then able to dress and clean the room. A local scribe was summoned and together the two of them crafted the summons which The Master had demanded be sent over her own name.

Elissa was careful in her language. Letting the lesser members of the coven know that she had displeased Him would be as bloodying the waters for the sharks! She masked her forthcoming punishments as a rite to further her ability to carry the form of The Master and demanded that they present themselves in the said place as the moons turned at month's end. Once all was said and the letters were sent upon their way Elissa collapsed across her pallet and fell into a most fitful sleep.

One in which her dreams were plagued with visions of naked men encircling a foolish young woman, and taking her in all the ways a wench might be taken, as they laughed at her shame!

To Be Continued. . .

12