A Jedi's Training Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AgntSmth
AgntSmth
416 Followers

Finally seeming to oblige her, Jacen lower the tip of his cock from her clit to her opening. Wild with anticipation, Star thrust her hips up a little, attempting to force Jacen's tip into her pussy. Jacen was quicker, however, drawing himself back just beyond her reach.

"My word," Star gasped. "Why do you do this to me?"

"Don't you like teasing?" Jacen asked, still holding himself just close enough that Star could feel the heat radiating from his erection.

"Oh I do," Star said, grabbing onto Jacen's body tightly. "I do… just… not right now, please? Please Jacen, come inside."

Jacen smiled at Star, slowly lowering his cock back to the entrance of her pussy. This time he didn't tease her, continuing to move his cock forward after it touched her opening. She stretched easily around him and he slipped into fluidly, quickly bathed in the slick, hot moisture that awaited him. Star moaned as her vagina seemed to suck him into her, slipping all the way to the hilt. Star felt him shudder in pleasure as his pelvis met with hers.

"Now, help me to find this spot," he whispered, settling down on top of her.

Star didn't speak for a moment, instead wrapping her arms and legs around Jacen, pulling him in close, feeling his body weight upon her.

"I forgot, you like having a man on top of you," Jacen mused as Star squeezed him tightly.

"Actually I'll let you in on a little secret," Star said. "A lot of women do. Not all of them, mind you – but many of the ones I've met do enjoy it. Now… about this spot of mine…"

"Yes?"

"I think you've hit it a few times by accident before."

"Have I?"

Intrigued, Jacen withdrew most of the length of his cock and slowly pushed it back in. He repeated it a few times, watching Star's face and listening to her moans.

"Mmmm, that felt good, but I don't quite think you got it," Star said when Jacen stopped. "Let's try this."

As she spoke, Star lifted her hips up off the ground. Her legs began to tremble almost immediately.

"Clearly this isn't a very sustainable position," she said. "But try it."

The difference was rather apparent when Jacen started moving.

"Oh, oooooohhhh, yeah," Star moaned, her legs buckling. She placed her hands underneath her buttocks for more support. "Oh, yes Jacen, that feels wonderful."

Star let herself flop back onto the floor, then looked around the shelter. She grabbed a duffel full of clothes and positioned it underneath the small of her back.

"There. This should do the job. Try again, Jacen."

Jacen began thrusting again, and Star moaned her approval.

"Oh god, yes. You're so close, I can almost… unnh. This feels good, but I know it can be better…"

"How's this?" Jacen asked, repositioning himself slightly and exerting what limited control he had over his cock to make it point upward a little.

He pumped in and out a few times more. Star moaned more loudly now, her inner muscles clenching around Jacen's member. Her hands wandered down to his buttocks and grabbed on, pulling him into her again and again.

"Yes, yes, yes…" Star started to moan softly.

She tried to move her hips in unison with him, but it was hit and miss – sometimes he would get her spot, other times he wouldn't.

"How does this feel to you, Jacen?" she asked, still enjoying his movements inside of her.

"It's different," he said, as he thrust into her. "You're rubbing a different part of me… parts that don't get attention as much."

"A good different?"

"Yeah, very good. How is it for you?"

"It's great, when you hit the spot," she said. "I want to go faster, feel you slamming into me, but then you don't hit it as much. I wish there were some way…"

Star trailed off, then her eyes lit up.

"Pull out," she ordered, as she scrambled to sit up.

As soon as Jacen slipped out of her, she turned around, getting on all fours and pointing her ass in the air. Unlike the previous evening, when she was stretched out to perform oral sex on Liana, Star curled the rest of her body close, ensuring that her rear was most prominent.

"I want you to fuck me deep, and hard," she said to Jacen.

Star's ass was so far up in the air that Jacen had to get to his feet to enter her pussy, but that was part of Star's plan. Bending at the knees, Jacen thrust himself in and out of Star.

"Ooooohhh, that's better," Star moaned, "but I think you can hit it just right if you take a steeper angle – almost like you're going straight up and down."

As soon as Jacen made the correction, Star let out a loud wail.

"That's it!" she cried. "Oh Jacen, keep it up like that. Don't stop!"

Jacen took this as her authorization to go faster and faster, and he did. His balls and thighs slapped hard against Star's ass each time, his cock plunging deep into her. Star bit her lip and whimpered with each heavy impact.

"Ah.. ah!...Ah! Aaaaahhhh, yes!" she cried. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, fuck me!"

Jacen could feel himself building up to explode already, much to his surprise. The new angle was stimulating his cock in a much different way than before, and despite being worn down by Star over the course of the week, he couldn't contain his body's over-reaction to the new sensations. He hoped that Star wouldn't begrudge him if he came before her, but as that very thought formed, Star solved the problem for him.

"Oh, Jacen I'm coming!" Star screamed.

Jacen continued to pound her as her vagina convulsed around him, squeezing him.

"YES! YES! YES!" Star cried, eventually breaking down into a series of incoherent yelps and screams.

Suddenly, Jacen was taken over by a wave of sensation. He realized that Star had again unleashed the full fury of her powers in the fervor of her orgasm. Jacen could feel his pleasure being amplified ten, possibly even a hundred fold as Star's powers transmitted the sensation his cock was experiencing to every part of his body. It was as if his entire body was his member, entirely engulfed in Star's wet, convulsing tunnel. The feeling was phenomenal, and it drove Jacen immediately to the brink of ecstasy.

Feeling himself swell to the breaking point, Jacen grabbed onto Star's hips and slammed into her again and again, until finally, with a loud cry of passion, he burst inside of her. Star cried out again as he came, milking his cock with her pussy. Jacen immediately fell forward onto her and the two collapsed into a pile of flesh and skin, breathing hard, on the floor of the shelter.

"My word, you're good," Star moaned as Jacen lay sprawled out on top of her.

"I have a good teacher," Jacen replied, resting his head on her back. "Have I earned a break?"

"I think you have."

-------------------

More to come: Star teaches Jacen one more neat trick to conclude his trip to Yavin.

AgntSmth
AgntSmth
416 Followers
12