A Jedi's Training Ch. 06

Story Info
Training with Star, dreaming of Eryn.
4.7k words
4.68
90.4k
39

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers

Chapter 6 – A Jedi's Concentration

After a hard day of "training" under Star's supervision, Jacen finally got a well-earned night of rest on his own, in his own shelter. With the end of his training trip rapidly approaching, his thoughts again turned to Eryn – what had she been doing while he was gone? Attending classes and training exercises like a good student? Taking liberties with herself and her open sexuality in her room, their shared living space, the kitchen? His room? Jacen's mind drifted back again to that lazy afternoon and Eryn's naked body, sprawled out in her bed. He remembered the way the sun struck her, her sweat and wetness causing her skin to shimmer. His mind filled with erotic images of his roommate, Jacen drifted off to sleep amidst the sounds of the nighttime jungle.

In his dreams, Jacen saw Eryn approaching him, stripped to the skin. Her brown hair hung forward over her shoulders, ends dangling over her pert breasts. She smiled as she walked up to Jacen, and upon looking down, he saw that he too was naked. He was sitting in an armchair, legs slightly parted. Eryn walked right up to him, standing between his thighs. She leaned forward and placed her hands on the arm of the chair, her face so close to his that he could feel her breath on his lips and smell the flowery scent of her curls as it fell forward, brushing against his shoulders.

"I've missed you," she said softly.

Then she smiled, the tip of her tongue appearing at the corner of her lips. She slowly sank to her knees, sliding the palms of her hands down over Jacen's shoulders, chest, and stomach, eventually circling around the base of his penis. Saying nothing further, she lowered her head and sucked the tip of his cock into her mouth, her soft lips wrapping around his shaft. She slurped quietly as she ran her tongue over the head, swirling gently and slowly, her big brown eyes looking up, gauging his reaction. He smiled down at her, pumping his hips slowly to express his approval. She began to move faster, her head bobbing up and down as her lips slid along the length of his penis. She placed her hands on his knees and pushed them apart as she salivated on his cock, lubricating the motion of her lips.

Jacen closed his eyes, his mouth falling open in a quiet moan. The world began to spin and his vision became blurry as he watched Eryn going to work on his cock. He squeezed his eyes shut for a few moments, enjoying the sensation in the darkness. Then he opened his eyes again.

He was no longer in a chair. Instead, he was lying down. As he looked ahead of him, Jacen saw the top of his shelter. Quickly propping himself up on his elbows, he looked down at the figure kneeling between his legs. His cock was still trapped by a soft pair of lips, but the hair on her head was straight with reddish highlights. As he moved to sit up, Star released his cock and smiled at him.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," she said, smiling and wiping her lips with the back of her hand.

"Star," Jacen said, smiling lazily. "What a way to wake up."

"I was just going to wake you up normally," she said, making some room for Jacen to sit up. "But... you were hard when I came in. I couldn't resist."

"I'm glad you didn't," Jacen told her. "Anything I can do to return the favor?"

Star smiled broadly, crawling further into the shelter with Jacen.

"I was hoping you'd ask."

She sat next to him and took his cock in her hand, slowly stroking it as she placed the palm of her hand on his cheek. She leaned in before she spoke, her lips just shy of touching his.

"We only have half a day left here on our own," she whispered softly, tugging on his hard penis.

Jacen leaned back more, giving Star room to swing one leg over his waist and slowly straddle him, her hand still stroking him up and down.

"I wanted to show you something very special, something extremely powerful."

As Star spoke, Jacen lied back and she sat astride his legs, her vagina splayed open just centimeters from his penis.

"It requires a great deal of concentration, but the raw energy of sex is perfect for it," Star told him, lifting herself up and situating her opening over his cock. "I wanted to share it with you."

She released Jacen's cock from her grasp and slowly began to sink down. Her jaw fell slack as he entered here, stretching her. Her breath came in small, quick gasps, and she moaned continuously as she took him in.

"Ah," a soft whisper as the first of his head pushed her open. Then, gradually, as more of him vanished inside of her, she increased her volume. "Ah... ah... ah... aaahhh... ahhhhhhh..."

Until finally, he was buried inside of her. She sat on top of him, her body quivering. Her hands went to her lower abdomen, pressing on her body as she adjusted to his presence.

"Oh, you fill me up so well," she moaned as she began to move. "I'm... oh yes... oh I'm going to miss this."

"I am too, Star," Jacen moaned as he moved his hips, matching her motions.

"No," Star said, smiling at her student as she rode his cock. "You're not going to miss this at all. You've got a girl back home, waiting for you. And you're going to have a whole new bag of tricks for her."

"I don't have a girl," Jacen grunted as he picked up his pace.

"You do," Star insisted, her hands roaming her body. "You were dreaming of her when I woke you up. I could sense it."

Jacen began to speak, but Star leaned forward and kissed him, preventing him from objecting.

"It's okay Jacen," she panted when she pulled away. "I've done this enough times to know it'll happen. Just be sure you show her this when you get home."

Star sat up and leaned back, letting her head drop back. She arched her back, pointing her breasts toward the sky, as she began to breathe hard, her chest heaving. Jacen could feel the Force swirling around her body, and suddenly her hands grabbed his legs tightly and her entire body tensed. In that moment, Jacen was swept away and suddenly found himself looking upon himself and Star. He was still in control of his own body, but each time he moved he saw himself. As he pumped into Star, he could feel her around him. But he also felt something additional – another sensation of pleasure that he did not understand. Regardless, it doubled the already amazing sensation of coupling with Star. Spurred onward by the pleasure, Jacen began to thrust faster. He raised his arms to her waist, holding her flush against the base of his cock as he jerked his hips up and down. Somewhere in the distant haze of lust he could hear Star moaning, her voice quavering with pleasure as her entire body shook under Jacen's assault.

Suddenly, Jacen snapped back into his body and was no longer looking at himself and Star from above. Star leaned forward, her face still contorted in sheer pleasure and lust as he fucked her. Her body slapped against his, the sound resonating through the tent.

"What... what did you do?" Jacen moaned.

"The Force," Star panted, her eyes still closed. "Linked... our minds... aahhh... through the Force."

Jacen slowed his pace, switching from short quick thrusts to slow, long strokes that slid Star's pussy along the length of his cock. Star breathed a sigh and moaned softly, opening her eyes and smiling at her student.

"Ooohhhh," she sighed, gently gyrating her hips each time she felt the tip of his penis slide to the opening of her pussy. "I used the Force to touch your mind, sharing my pleasure with you and yours with me."

"Is that why it was so much more intense?" Jacen asked.

Star didn't answer for a moment, as she was busy squeezing the swollen head of his cock as it slipped past the entrance of her wet tunnel once again.

"I love it when you do that," Jacen moaned.

"I'm glad you do," Star said, slipping down his length again. "And yes – that's why the sex was so much more intense when I linked us. That new sensation you felt was my pleasure."

"Can you," Jacen paused, moaning again as Star's wetness continued to slip and swirl around him. "Can you teach me that?"

"I have every intention," Star said, pressing herself hard against his body, her pussy enveloping the whole of his cock. She could feel the gentle scratching of his hair, now growing back after five days on Yavin IV. "You'll have to shave again when we get back."

"You too," Jacen commented, reaching forward and brushing a finger along the hair that had grown in on Star.

"Maybe you can help me," Star said with a mischievous glimmer in her eye. "But for now, why don't we work on your Jedi powers. This last technique is extremely intensive and requires a great deal of energy, which is why fucking is the perfect opportunity to learn it – there's so much runaway passion and lust that there is plenty of power to channel into the Force."

She placed a hand on Jacen's chest, steadying his movements.

"I want you to lie back and let me do the work," Star ordered. "Once you get better at this, you won't have to be still, but it's easier to learn if your concentration is directed."

She felt Jacen's body relax beneath her, everything loosening up except for his rock-hard member, which she held tightly inside of her.

"Now," Star said, her voice still slightly shaky, but more calm and relaxing than before, "close your eyes. Feel the Force around you, penetrating you."

As she spoke, she slowly began to move, her velvety vagina rising and falling along the length of Jacen's shaft. She began to move more and more quickly, feeling Jacen's body tense slightly underneath her.

"Now feel your pleasure. It's not just a feeling, a chemical reaction... is it?"

"No," Jacen moaned, his eyes shut and his body beginning to reel. "It's like... like a wave. It flows, washes over me."

"Good," Star said.

She changed her movement slightly, leaning forward onto Jacen and arching her back, pressing her belly and breasts against him. She planted her hands and moved herself on his cock by thrusting her butt up and down in the air, holding her upper body steady. She continued to accelerate her motions, her ample wetness allowing her to slide effortlessly on Jacen's hard pole. Soon she had settled into a quick, steady rhythm.

"Focus on that wave of pleasure, Jacen. Delve into it and harness its energy with your mind. You can do it, baby."

Star felt the Force begin to stir around her as Jacen did as she taught. His efforts, however, failed to produce the whirlwind of Force energy that she had generated earlier. Jacen's eyes opened and he breathed out, winded by his effort.

"I can't," Jacen panted. "It's like trying to tame the ocean."

"Which a Jedi can do," Star reminded him. "Try again, and I'll try to give you more fodder."

Jacen nodded and closed his eyes as Star began to move again. This time, her hands slid up and down his chest as her ass continued to bob up and down, climbing and sliding down his cock in rapid succession. Her fingernails scraped across his nipples, pausing to squeeze them before her hands continued to rub down his body. Her lips made contact with his skin, and she kissed her way across his chest and collarbone. When she reached his shoulders, she brought her teeth into the action, nipping gently at his skin. Jacen's body arched and he drew in his breath sharply through clenched teeth as his fingers tightened on her body, digging into the soft flesh of her waist. Star continued to kiss her way up his neck, sucking hard on his skin and leaving behind red spots as she passed. Her tongue darted out as she reached his ear, wetting his earlobe before she began to moan and whimper.

"Ooohhh," she crooned in his ear, the sounds of her pleasure almost melodic. "Ooohhh, Jacen..."

She again felt the Force beginning to spiral, more powerfully this time, and slowly it built up power into a fierce storm. Suddenly all of the energy struck her in a single beam, and Star felt as if she was blown off of Jacen. She was not, however, as she saw when she opened her eyes. She could see her own naked body straddling him, bouncing up and down furiously. She could even hear her own moans, mingling with Jacen's voice as he groaned. She could still feel him pounding into her, his penis hard as durasteel. On top of it, she felt an intense wave of pleasure which she knew to be his. The sheer intensity of it all caused her to move faster and faster. His body responded in like to the increased stimulation, driving her even harder. The lustful cycle continued until Star felt her body tightening into an inevitable orgasm.

"Yeeeeees!" she heard herself scream. "Jacen, I'm going to come! Make me come! Please! Make... me... oh GOD!"

Star's vision of the entire scene blurred as her body began to shake, and she cried out as her vagina clamped down tightly around Jacen's penis, which continued to slide inside of her. An instant later she was struck with another sensation, which was Jacen's body's pleasure from her orgasm. Suddenly she was jerked back into her body. Jacen was moaning loudly, his hips bucking uncontrollably as his cock plunged into her again and again. His hands were squeezing her tightly. Then Star felt her insides being coated with sticky hot fluid, Jacen's seed, as he came inside of her spurt after spurt.

"Ooof," Star exhaled, falling forward on top of Jacen.

"That was indescribable," Jacen said, wrapping his arms around her.

"That's what makes it such a great technique," Star said. "It just keeps building off of its own power – making it so that you feel each others' pleasure just gives you more reason to make the sex better."

Star lifted her firm buttocks into the air, and Jacen's semi-erect penis slipped out of her with a wet pop.

"Aaaahhh, god!" Star moaned.

A moderate trickle of sticky fluid trickled out of Star and down her left thigh.

"I would've thought I'd fucked you dry by now," Star said, wiping up the trickle of come with her forefinger and sucking it clean.

"Are you complaining?" Jacen asked, his cock twitching as he watched the look of sheer sexual joy that spread over Star's face as she tasted the mixture of their come.

"By all means, not at all!" Star exclaimed, her lips then pouncing on Jacen's cock.

Star slurped noisily, making sure Jacen could hear her as she cleaned him with her tongue and lips.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned, looking up along Jacen's toned body.

Jacen couldn't help it – despite his cock being a little sore from coming so hard so often, he began to get hard again as Star's mouth worked wonders on his member.

"Mmmmmm," Star continued to moan, her head now bobbing up and down on his shaft. "Mmmm, mmmmm, mmmmmmm...."

Jacen's hands slid down into Star's hair as she opened her lips wide, taking Jacen's entire length into her mouth. As she locked her lips around the base of his cock, she felt the tip brush against the back of her throat. Star smiled to herself as she felt Jacen's entire body squirm in response. Very slowly, Star pulled her lips back up to the tip, leaving Jacen's penis wet and glistening with her saliva. As she descended on his cock again, Star closed her eyes. At the moment that her lips struck the base of his cock, Jacen felt another sensation, almost as if Star's mouth was simultaneously at the base and at the tip, taking him in all over again. After a moment's confusion Jacen realized that the new sensation was not the feeling of a mouth at all, but of a wet, hot vagina that Star was simulating with the Force. Star timed the motion of her lips opposite that of her phantom pussy, moving her head up as her pussy slipped down and moving her head down as her pussy slipped up. She went on for several moments, then wrapped her thumb and forefinger in a ring around the base of Jacen's cock and bobbed quickly up and down on his swollen tip, bombarding him both with her lips and the Force. With her other hand she reached down between her legs, running her fingers through her swollen labia to gently tease her clitoris.

"Ready for a little more?" Star asked, after separating her lips from his penis with a loud pop.

"Yes!" Jacen said, almost shouting.

Star frantically scrambled up onto Jacen's body and lifted herself over his cock, which was rock-hard and standing quite well on its own. Star lowered herself down until she could feel his sex touching hers. She grinned at Jacen, and then she impaled herself onto him in one quick, hard stroke.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhh, god, yes!" she moaned as her pussy slammed into his hips.

"Who is this god..." Jacen started to ask.

Before his question finished, Star rocked her body forward and then started pumping her hips up and down frantically, her dripping pussy racing up and down on the top half of his cock over and over again.

"Ahhh," Jacen moaned, his question forgotten. "Ah, don't stop doing that!"

"I... I... won't," Star panted. "But... oh god yes... but I need... you to... aahhh... do something."

"What is it?" Jacen asked, his voice a hoarse whisper.

Star was silent for a few moments as she continued to savor the way his swollen glans stretched out the entrance of her vagina. Then she finally tore herself away from her addiction, sinking down onto Jacen's penis and sitting up.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," she moaned, feeling the entire length of his thick rod plunging into her. "I want you to practice your Force abilities again. Only this time, don't target me. I want you to reach out into the distance... target a girl of your choosing... make her desperate for you. Maybe you can turn on that girl of yours back home."

"I told you, I don't have a girl back home."

Star leaned forward and gyrated her hips in slow circles, sucking in breath through her teeth.

"Don't lie to me, Jacen. I told you already. You don't have to. It's not like my feelings are hurt. Now tell me, what's her name?"

"Eryn," Jacen confessed, after enjoying Star's slow gyrations on his cock. "She's not my girlfriend, though. Just a roommate."

"It doesn't matter," Star said. "You want her, don't you? That's all that makes a difference."

Star swiveled her hips a few more times, then changed directions and did the same thing.

"Shall I keep this up, or should I stop and let you focus?"

"Unnnhhhh," Jacen groaned, leaning his head back. "I think I can do it – you keep that up."

"As you wish," Star said, leaning back to change the angle of her hips.

Jacen closed his eyes, and Star relaxed her body. She cupped her breasts in her hands, pinching the nipples and kneading the soft mounds, shivering as a chill shot through her body. Beneath her, she could feel Jacen's body stirring, moving slowly as he sought more stimulation for his straining sex organ. Star held her breath, waiting for Jacen to unleash his passion. Star knew that if he wanted this girl Eryn as much as his dream earlier in the day had hinted, he would soon completely forget that he was in fact fucking Star. Her vagina would just become a substitute for Eryn's. To some such a thought would be terribly objectifying, but Star welcomed it – she could only imagine the animal lust and physical pleasure that she would receive from Jacen once he lost himself.

With his eyes closed, Jacen reached out with the Force through the stars. He followed the Force as it left the surface of Yavin IV, and crossed through the atmosphere, entering the vacuum of space. He raced past the red gas giant that hung in the sky and burst through the stars, finally homing in on the bustling planet of Coruscant. Through the Force he descended into the busy skyways, weaving between speeders, heading for the majestic spires of the Jedi Academy. He passed through the window and blinds of Eryn's room as if they were holograms, eventually settling into the bed where Eryn slept, completely naked under the thin sheet that covered her. Jacen whisked away the sheet and threw it aside, revealing the entirety of Eryn's naked beauty. Eryn's eyes opened slowly and she smiled up at him, drawing her knees up toward her body and opening her already-wet vagina to him.

AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers
12