A Jedi's Training Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers

"Fuck me," Eryn said, her voice soft and seductive.

Jacen was more than happy to oblige, kneeling between her spread legs and very easily slipping the tip of his cock into her.

Jacen opened his eyes, and the world began to fade into the background. Star's body began to melt and reshape, transforming into the lithe, sexy form of Eryn's body. Her hair lengthened and became curly, the red highlights fading back into brown. Soon it was no longer Star who sat straddling him, but Eryn. Jacen began to thrust himself into her soaking tunnel.

"I've waited so long to have you," Jacen moaned.

Eryn smiled and leaned forward, grasping his shoulders and matching his motions with her own hips. Jacen reached for her hips, urging her faster and faster.

Star moaned softly as she felt Jacen's fingers gripping her, pulling her onto him faster. She reveled in the feeling of his cock plunging into her. He was gone, lost in his fantasy, she knew it. He was letting go of himself, submitting to his deepest fantasies. And it felt wonderful.

"Ooohhhhh," Star moaned, squeezing her breasts, careful not to snap Jacen out of his fantasy.

Jacen was still going faster and faster, showing on sign of slowing down or settling at a speed anytime soon.

'He must've been desperate for this girl,' Star thought, as she bounced up and down enjoying Jacen's efforts.

Star's mind stopped processing complex thoughts shortly thereafter, as Jacen's cock began to hit all the right spots in her vagina. He continued ever faster, only adding to the pleasure Star was feeling.

Eryn leaned forward onto Jacen, her jaw slack and her lips hanging open as she slammed herself onto his cock over and over again. She was whimpering quietly, not quite a screamer like Star and Liana; still, she had her own sexual mystique about her. The innocence of her whimpering only made Jacen want her more. Eryn's entire body had given in to the impact of her body with Jacen's. Her head bobbed up and down each time his hips smacked into her pussy, and her hair dangled down around their faces, forming a curtain to seal the two of them off from all else. Slowly, her whimpering became louder as Jacen pounded harder.

"I'm going to come," she moaned. "Come with me, Jacen. Please! Fill me with your hot come."

Jacen could feel Eryn's pussy tightening down around him as she came closer and closer to her peak. And not a moment too soon, as Jacen felt the pending explosion building up deep within him. Eryn began to moan loudly, throwing her head back in ecstasy. She clamped down onto him as her entire body began to shake. Her hands instinctively flew to her breasts, her fingers digging into her own flesh as she was overtaken by orgasm.

"Aaaaahhhhh," the two lovers cried out.

Jacen erupted inside of her moments later, spewing hot sticky fluid into Eryn's vagina.

"Ooohhh, Eryn!" he moaned.

Star felt Jacen splash up inside of her, adding more slickness to her already dripping pussy. She had actually experienced one orgasm already, a small plateau as she watched Jacen lose himself in his fantasy. Now, with his cock pumping hot come into her, she pushed herself to a true orgasm, an explosion of ecstasy that tore through her body in wave after wave of torrential pleasure.

As she screamed and cried out, Star could vaguely hear Jacen's voice in the background.

"Eryn, oh yes! Aaahhhh, Eryn!"

"Jacen! YES!" Eryn screamed, jolting herself out of sleep and sitting up in bed. "Ohhhh!"

As she propped herself up on shaky arms, Eryn looked around her darkened room. Her sheets had been kicked completely off the bed and her entire body was covered in a sheen of perspiration. Her hair was more disheveled than normal, damp with sweat and sticking to her neck, shoulders, and back. Her legs were spread and a large wet spot had formed on the sheets, directly underneath her sopping pussy. Her naked breasts heaved up and down with each breath.

"Jacen?" she said softly, looking around for her missing lover.

Across the small room, a sheet on a roll-out bed moved and a head poked out.

"Eryn?" the young woman asked. "Eryn, what's wrong?"

"Nothing," Eryn said softly, seeing that Jacen was nowhere in sight.

The woman on the roll-out sniffed the air in the room.

"Eryn, have you been masturbating without me?"

"Jeena, no, of course not!" Eryn said, lying back on her sweat-drenched pillow. "I wouldn't let you come over to visit and then get off without you."

"That must've been some dream," Jeena said, sliding out of her bed.

She too, was naked. Jeena was shorter than Eryn, but equally lithe and fit. Her breasts were about the same size as Eryn's, making them look bigger on her diminished form. Jeena slipped into bed next to Eryn, sliding her hand between Eryn's legs.

"Some dream indeed," Jeena mused. "You're soaked."

"It seemed so real," Eryn said. "I could feel everything."

"Maybe you should save that thought for our next masturbation session, which, if I don't stop smelling your sweet juices, will be very, very soon."

Jeena threw one leg over Eryn's hip and rested her head on the taller girl's breast.

"Let's just get some sleep and really play in the morning before I have to leave," Jeena said, closing her eyes.

"Yeah," Eryn replied absently, staring at the ceiling. "In the morning."

Star sat patiently on Jacen's lap, her pussy still lightly squeezing his cock as it softened slowly inside of her. She watched as his chest heaved up and down, his eyes still closed. Gradually, Jacen recovered enough to speak.

"Eryn, that was amazing," he mumbled.

Star giggled, leaning forward to kiss his lips softly.

"I'm not Eryn, silly," she said.

Jacen's eyes snapped open and he quickly took in his surroundings.

"Star? Star, I'm sorry, I just..."

"Would you quit apologizing already, you big oaf? I told you, it's okay! The fact that you got so lost in it all is just a sign that you have an excellent grasp of the Force. It would seem that I did my job very well this week."

"Are you sure you're okay, Star?"

"Jacen, this is hardly the first time I've done this," she smiled. "I've heard young Jedi students call out every woman's name out there, plus a few men's names as well."

Jacen raised an eyebrow.

"What can I say?" Star shrugged, her shoulders and breasts moving fluidly. "Some of your fellow students have secrets."

"I would've never guessed..." Jacen mused.

"But enough of this," Star said, lifting herself off of his now limp member. "Let's get cleaned up – then we start breaking camp!"

AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers
12