A Jedi's Training Ch. 09

Story Info
Liana's stormy first night back from Yavin.
3.7k words
4.66
78.8k
38

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers

Chapter 9 – Hunger

Liana closed her eyes, basking in the attention of the men and women surrounding her as she lied naked on the bed in the midst of the crowd. Her skin was hot and sticky, covered with a thin sheen of sweat and come that almost made her skin glimmer in the light. She reached out with both hands, immediately grasping onto two hard cocks. Eyes still closed, she pulled them toward her, parting her lips slightly as she rubbed the hard, bulbous tips around on her lips. Pre-come streaked across her skin in sticky strands as she did. She felt movement between her legs as the now-limp cock inside of her withdrew and the man kneeling between her bent, spread legs gave way to another, who immediately plunged the full length of his penis into her in one swift stroke. Liana screamed onto the cock that was filling her mouth as pleasure surged through all of her body. As she began to buck her hips, she felt a soft, full pair of breasts pressing against hers, nipples rubbing together...

Liana's eyes snapped open and she was alone. Well, not completely alone – her roommate Kira was sound asleep in the bed on the other side of the room. Still, there were no naked men and women, no sexual partners. Liana glanced down the length of her body. Her sheets were drenched in sweat, as was her nightgown, which was becoming somewhat sheer due to the moisture. Her skin was sticky and random skeins of hair stuck to her face and neck. When she moved her legs to kick the covers away, she was reminded that her pussy was also soaked. Not only soaked, but throbbing almost painfully for something to fill it. Frustrated, Liana stumbled in the darkness toward her desk and flopped down in the chair. She rummaged through her desk drawers, searching for something to fill her needs. Having come from a proper Alderaanian family, Liana had been unable to sneak any of her favorite sex toys through the scrutiny of her parents when she had been one of the few girls from Alderaan selected for Jedi training under the Jedi's age exception program, and so had been forced to leave her vibrators behind. Now, desperately aching for an orgasm, she was forced to improvise.

Her probing fingers fell first on a stylus for an electronic device.

"Oh no, way too thin," she grumbled to herself.

Next, she found a cylindrical handheld text scanner, used to scan printed texts into digital data. While it was a more suitable diameter, the scanner was only as long as it was wide – it would not have reached far past her vaginal opening at that size. Finally, Liana's eyes rested on a long-necked glass bottle that was sitting on Kira's desk. She knew by the shape of the container that it was from an expensive brand of mineral water that Kira was fond of drinking. Liana walked over and took the bottle, sitting back down in her chair. Moving quickly, she spread her legs and propped them up on the armrests. She hiked up the short skirt of her nightgown and bunched it up near her waist to reveal her bare pussy. After returning from Yavin, Liana had somehow felt the need to sleep panty-less. She shivered as the cool air of the room clashed with the fiery hotness of her nether regions, sending chills up her spine. Oddly enough, despite the temperature of the room, Liana felt as if her body were on fire.

Grabbing the bottle by its wider base, Liana pressed the end of the neck against her entrance. The glass was smooth, and aided by the ample wetness dripping out of her pussy, it slid almost effortlessly into her soaking channel.

"Oh... oh yeah," she whispered, as the smooth glass neck disappeared in between her puffy labia. "Ooohhh, this is what I need."

Having no patience for teasing at the moment, Liana began to pump the bottleneck in and out of her pussy. As she went faster and faster, her pussy juices began to squish and slurp. She started thrusting her hips up and down, up and down, meeting the bottle as it delved into her burning depths.

"Yes!" she moaned loudly, before remembering that she had a sleeping roommate mere feet away.

Liana's body chose a poor moment to step it up, sending tingles of pleasure through her as she took another step closer to orgasm. Liana bit down on her free hand as she moaned, but it was too late. Kira's sleepy, slightly angry voice interrupted her.

"Liana, what in the world are you doing?"

There was a click as Kira turned on her bedside lamp, illuminating the room.

"Dammit, Liana, are you out of your mind?" Kira demanded as she sat up.

Caught in the act, Liana felt her face burn bright red as she sat there with her legs outstretched, pussy exposed, and a bottle buried between her nether lips.

"If you're going to be a little slut, then do it somewhere else," Kira fumed. "I'm trying to sleep, and I don't need you here sullying the atmosphere with your ways."

Frustrated and humiliated, Liana slipped the bottle out of her sex (forcing back a moan as she did it). She smoothed out her nightgown and threw on the outer cloak of her Jedi garb, dropping the bottle into the trash as she headed out the door into the main hallway of her dormitory. The all-female dormitory was laid out slightly differently from the apartment-style coed dormitories in the Academy. Each floor of women shared a single common bathroom space, and the rest of the floor was divided into double rooms with two students each. The layout did not make Liana's plight much easier – she felt far more comfortable getting off in the privacy of her room than in the shared bathroom, even though the shower stalls each had individual sound dampening fields to accommodate the use of sonic showering technology.

Liana wrapped the outer cloak around her to conceal herself and stormed down the hallway. She fumed, furious at Kira for being so closed-minded. It wasn't as if Liana had always been this way – she had been feeling different, more needy in a sexual sense ever since returning from Yavin earlier that day. She had tried to talk to Kira about it, but the dark-haired girl wouldn't hear it. All Liana had wanted was a partner, someone with whom to share some sort of small sexual experience to quell her appetite. It wasn't as if she had requested girl-on-girl sex, just someone with whom she could sit and masturbate. Kira would have been her first choice, hands down, if she weren't so stubbornly opposed to it. Kira was beautiful by any standard: black hair, unblemished alabaster skin, and just the right amount of curviness. Her breasts were a mid-range 3, considered to be ideal by many of the male students in the Academy. Her ass was also perfect, in Liana's mind – each cheek a nice handful for grabbing. Unfortunately, Kira had scorned Liana's request for assistance and here she was, pacing the hallway of the dorm at an odd hour of the morning with a burning need for sex that would not be denied.

Liana thought next of Star, hoping that the sexy young instructor would not be opposed to a little fling at this hour. She walked up to the nearest video comm panel and brought up the instructor registry, selecting Star's name from the list. The on-screen display indicated that it had linked to Star's home communication system and was prompting for an answer, but Star did not open the link.

"Dammit!" Liana cursed. "She must be busy planning her next training excursion."

She could feel her own need growing, building up inside of her. There was no question about it – Liana wanted sex, and she wanted it soon. She could feel her control and composure slipping, giving way to the pure lust and animal urge inside of her. She scrolled through the remaining names on the various registries without really reading them, until one name stopped her.

Jacen Daasa.

Jacen would help her, for sure. When she selected Jacen's name, however, Star was disappointed to find that his contact information was not made publicly available. This meant she would have to go down to the Academy library's communications resource center and have the staff there connect her manually. She looked out the window toward the center spire of the Academy, where the library was located. It was a bit of a walk from the southwest spire, where her dorm was.

"Forget it," she told herself. "It's too far to just walk. You'd have to get dressed and put on shoes, and that would take far too long."

Moments later, driven by her urges, Liana found herself walking barefoot down the walkways toward the library, wearing nothing but her sheer nightgown and her outer cloak. Her pussy juices slowly trickled down her inner thighs as she walked, and with each step her desire seemed to intensify. As the door exiting the southwest spire slid open, revealing the bridge to the central tower, Liana was greeted by the soft pattering of rain.

"What's happening to me?" Liana thought, as she broke into a jog toward the library entrance. "I'm not a slut. Why am I like this?"

As Liana ran across the bridge, the front of her outer robe slipped open and cool raindrops splattered across her exposed shoulders and legs. She felt her skin tightening up in response to the chill, and her nipples became prominent against the soft fabric of her nightgown. Her bare feet padded softly on the stone tiles of the floor, splashing through puddles as she reached the door of the center tower, which opened automatically before her. With rainwater dripping from her hair and running down her skin, Liana walked briskly to the library entrance.

The library was more or less abandoned at the late hour as Liana walked past rows and rows of holocrons and digital materials. Finally she saw the communications center, a separate room with glass walls containing several computer consoles. The center was staffed at all hours, and Liana could see that one of the male students was pulling a late shift. He was facing the consoles, seated with his back to the door. Liana pushed the door open, walking into the room.

"Please," she said, almost begging. "I need you to reach someone for me."

"Uh... yeah I can help you with that," the student said, without turning around. He pressed a few buttons on one of the touch-screens, closing the windows he had been working with. "Who is it that you need to contact?"

At that point he turned around in his chair, and his voice trailed off. He couldn't believe his eyes – standing there, in the middle of his late shift which usually afforded him no visitors whatsoever, was a gorgeous blonde wet from head to toe, wearing nothing but a heavy outer robe and a white nightgown that might as well have not existed. He could see just about every detail of her body, from her hardened nipples and their light areolas to the shaved V where her legs met, pointing down to even greater secrets. This was far better than any of the pornographic holo-vids he had brought with him for his shift.

Liana was not unaware by any means that the man before her was staring at her, ogling her body. She was tempted to slap him and order him to make the call for her, but she stopped. He was horny. He wanted her. Somehow, she could sense it. When she closed her eyes she could see him in the Force, the pure white exterior of the Light Side rippling under the strain of the gradually growing flurry of lust within him.

"What's your name?" she asked slowly and deliberately, taking one step closer to the young man.

"Bralor," he replied, eyes glued to her body.

"Hello Bralor," Liana said, walking closer yet, letting her cloak drop behind her onto the floor. "I'm Liana."

Liana walked right up to where Bralor was seated and straddled him, grabbing onto his neck as she lowered herself onto his lap. She felt Bralor squirm beneath her, trying to back away.

"Whoa, hey wait!" he exclaimed. "Look, I don't want to get in trouble..."

"You want me, don't you?" Liana asked, innocently. She rubbed her ass back and forth against the growing bulge in his pants. "I hope so, because I certainly want you."

"I... I...," Bralor stammered, unable to escape Liana's grip. "I mean, you're pretty and I..."

"Don't you want to touch me? I won't stop you."

After a moment's pause, Liana felt Bralor's hands cautiously wander up from his sides to grab her ass. Liana moaned softly as the young man massaged her buttocks, groping and squeezing them.

"That's it," she whispered, wrapping her arms around his head and pressing his face to her chest. "Yes, touch me..."

Bralor became bolder, grabbing Liana more forcefully. She squealed in delight, pressing her ass into his hands.

"Oh, yeah!" she moaned. "Grab my ass!"

She reached up and squeezed her breasts together, thrusting them in Bralor's face.

"You want to touch these too?" she asked him. "You want to play with my tits?"

Liana grabbed the top hem of her nightgown and pulled it down, stretching it underneath her breasts so that they hung out before Bralor's face. Hands still on Liana's ass, he leaned forward and took one straining nipple into his mouth, sucking it between his teeth as his tongue flicked across the tip of it.

"Aaaahhh!" Liana cried, as the new sensation ripped through her body.

She began to dry hump the young man, something she hadn't done since a guy had first dared to venture his hands underneath her panties several years prior. Not that this was a genuine dry hump either – without any panties on, there was little way to keep the situation dry at all. Her copious wetness began to soak into Bralor's pants as she rubbed herself against the soft material. As Bralor's teeth and tongue attacked her other nipple, Liana decided she could wait no longer. Her hands frantically fumbled around with Bralor's belt until she managed to unclasp it, at which point it fell to the floor with a loud clunk. She grabbed flaps of his inner and outer ropes and pulled them aside forcefully, baring his chest to her. Next she attacked his pants, which he helped her pull down to his ankles. His hands dove underneath the bottom hem of her nightgown and cupped her bare ass as she reached down to grab his cock. It needed little help from her – it was already standing erect, pointing straight up to her waiting pussy.

"Oh yeah, give it to me!" she moaned, as she positioned herself above him.

Bralor scrunched up the skirt of her nightgown at her waist to get a clear view of her pussy, and then pushed her down onto him. He had intended to enter her slowly, but Liana had other ideas and immediately sank down onto the full length of his cock. She cried out as she impaled herself onto him, and somewhere in the back of her mind a little voice reminded her to take it slow – he was, after all, only the second penis to be inside of her. In her lust, however, Liana paid no heed to the voice. She began bouncing up and down furiously on her new lover, feeling his cock stretch every part of her pussy. The slight pain she felt mingled with the pleasure and she forgot about it entirely. Her pussy juices flowed freely, dripping down the shaft of his penis and making a wet mess in between them on their thighs. An entire night of pent-up sexual frustration unleashed itself as Liana came, so fast and hard that it caught her off guard. She screamed as her entire body clenched up, every muscle wracked with pleasure. She felt Bralor's hands on her back, on her waist, pressing her tight against him as she came.

Bralor had not expected the rain-soaked blonde to be this aggressive, but he was enjoying the attention nonetheless. He pushed off the ground with both his feet, causing the chair to wheel backwards until it was stopped by the desk behind them. Liana responded as he had hoped she would, reaching past him and gripping the edge of the desk with both hands. Bralor brought his legs in a bit and Liana propped her knees on the edges of the chair, raising herself up a bit. She and Bralor were now only in contact where his cock met her throbbing vagina, and occasionally as her breasts brushed his skin in various places. Liana began to move herself up and down the very tip of his penis, feeling the swollen head spread her open again and again. Bralor grabbed onto her hips and tried to pull her down, wanting desperately to bury his length inside of her, but she resisted him. She loved the initial feeling of that wide mushroom tip popping into her tight opening and continued to savor it. Bralor continued to struggle against her, though his resistance waned as the sheer overload of sensation from his cock caused him to simply dig his fingers into the flesh of her waist and close his eyes. Liana let his cock slip out of her, reaching down and grabbing the wet shaft in her hand. As she stroked his shaft she ran the tip back and forth along the length of her slit, parting her engorged lips and teasing her own clitoris with the smooth, hard surface. After some time she lowered herself back onto him, this time sinking down to the base of his cock. Bralor moaned and ran his hands up her back as she began to bounce up and down in his lap again.

Liana's motions became frenzied as the cock underneath her continued to ram in and out of her pussy. She could feel herself tightening up in her stomach again, and she wanted the orgasm badly. Her hands shifted from the edge of the desk to grab Bralor's robes, which were hanging loosely open off the sides of the chair. She gripped the two flaps of his robe and yanked him forward, so that her breasts were bouncing and jiggling in his face as she continued to ride him.

"Aaaahhh, yes!" Liana cried, throwing her head back. "Yes, fuck me!"

Liana tossed her head from side to side as she spiraled out of control, her damp hair flying left and right. Bralor opened his mouth and caught one nipple as it bounced past his face, biting and tugging on it. This only caused Liana to cry out louder.

"Ooohhh... mmmmm!!! Ah I want to come so bad!"

Bralor lifted his hips and thrust his cock deeper into Liana, deeper into the velvety wet tunnel that enveloped him. He felt their hips pressing together, digging into one another, and yet he pressed onward. Liana squealed and whimpered with delight, as her hands let go of his robe and began clawing at his shoulders and chest. Finally she teetered over the edge into ecstasy, and her pussy clamped down on Bralor's cock. A new wave of wetness spilled out into his lap as the beautiful blonde threw her head back and screamed.

"Aaaahhh, yeeeesssss, I'm coming!" she cried out, bouncing so hard on Bralor's lap that the chair squeaked beneath them. "Oohhhh, yes!'

Bralor could hardly stand any more of it all. His cock was straining, ready to burst. He held out through Liana's orgasm, but when a second wave of convulsions and contractions raced through her vaginal muscles after the first, he exploded, adding his voice to hers as both lost themselves to sheer pleasure.

As Bralor came, spilling hot come into Liana's trembling pussy, his back arched and he felt himself lose control of his body. Simultaneously, Liana felt a new surge of pleasure striking at all of her most sensitive spots – her breasts, her lips, her ears, and of course her pussy. To a peeping eye they would just appear as two lovers, savoring a simultaneous orgasm. But through the eyes of the Force, something else was happening. As Bralor's rigid member spilled his seed, basked in the white glow of the Force, into Liana's receptive channel, the rest of his body was surging with the fiery red storm of lust. At that moment, however, red arcs of energy lanced from Bralor's body to Liana's, striking at her skin and feeding into her nipples, vagina, and other erotic zones. The whirlwind of lust within Bralor slowly faded, but the fire within Liana grew, feeding itself off of Bralor's passion and desire.

Bralor's cock went limp almost immediately within Liana as he collapsed onto the chair. Liana, on the other hand, wanted him more badly than ever. She continued to bounce on his lap even after his member had become soft, and when he failed to respond she grabbed her own breasts in her hand and squeezed them.

AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers
12