A Jedi's Training Ch. 11

Story Info
Eryn leaves for training; Liana finds a new calling.
9.6k words
4.64
83.9k
37

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers

Chapter 11 – Changes

Jacen awoke the next morning to find Eryn sleeping beside him in his bed, her arms wrapped tightly around him. She immediately woke when she felt him move.

"Jacen, are you all right?" she asked, concerned. "You just walked in here and passed out yesterday – you've hardly moved all night."

"Are you serious?" he replied, shaking away the cobwebs in his head as he sat up.

"Yeah, dead serious. You've slept through most of the morning, too. What happened yesterday?"

Jacen was a silent for a moment, contemplating his answer. He wasn't sure if it was in his best interest at the time to tell her about him and Liana, even though that seemed to be what caused his utter exhaustion. Something about what happened in the locker room just didn't seem to fit quite right.

"I really don't know," he said, treading carefully. "Something just really took it out of me yesterday. It's like I was walking around in a fog."

"I'll say," she replied. "You didn't even take me up on my offer to have some fun. Hell, I was naked on the couch in the middle of a huge orgasm and you walked right by."

"You're kidding, right?"

She shook her head.

"No joke. I was literally screaming your name. You must have really been out of it to miss that."

"Wow, I wish I hadn't missed it," he mused. "Whatever happened yesterday just really wiped me out."

"Well it's okay, I had an orgasm that was quite nice without you," she said, pretending to pout.

"I promise I'll make it up to you."

"You'd better!"

Life in the apartment for Jacen and Eryn changed noticeably after that weekend. Gone were Eryn's days of hiding her masturbation behind closed doors. The two of them experimented with a variety of places – facing each other seated in chairs, on the living room floor, on the couch, in the bathroom – and a number of positions, including mimicry of several popular positions for actual sexual intercourse. They developed an affinity for two in particular. One mimicked a rear-entry position, in which Eryn would masturbate on her hands and knees while Jacen kneeled behind her with his cock between her legs. The other involved Eryn lying on her back with Jacen straddling her waist. This was a favorite of hers, especially because it allowed him to come all over her chest and stomach.

Jacen also tried to talk to Liana about their coupling in the locker room, but he never got the chance. In the weeks following she became more and more difficult to contact, never in her dormitory and rarely answering incoming calls. He saw her around the Academy occasionally, almost always in the company of at least one male student and always in increasingly provocative clothing. Jacen passed off the incident as a fluke, a combination of circumstances that left him exhausted, and thought nothing further of it. Though he still met up with Cora and Star occasionally, he began to focus much of his attention to his sexual play with Eryn, who was slowly working past the boundaries that had previously restricted her. She was now accustomed to taking Jacen's cock in her hands when they masturbated together, and likewise she allowed him to explore her with his hands. She was still wary of too much contact, though, so he continued to follow at her pace.

About a month after Jacen's return from Yavin IV, Eryn received notice that it was her turn to depart for off-world training. The night before her departure, Jacen cooked her a lavish dinner.

"You're about to spend the next week eating whatever you can forage from your campsite," he told her, as they sat down at the table to the feast he had prepared. "That and freeze dried rations from the shuttle. I wanted to make sure you ate well."

Most of the food was commonplace on Coruscant, though Jacen had put his culinary skills to good use in making them taste excellent. Dessert, however, was another story. He had performed a few "favors" for Star and Cora, and in return they had procured for him a variety of fruits and sweets, used on various other planets as aphrodisiacs.

"We should take these in your room," Jacen hinted, as he revealed the plateful of treats.

"Is that so?" Eryn replied, eyeing the items on the plate. "Do I like where this is going?"

"I think you do."

"Then perhaps you won't mind waiting until we can slip into more comfortable clothing?" she suggested, already loosening the sash around her waist.

Her outer robe and tabards dropped to the floor as she walked down the hallway. Her inner robe began to slip down her back as she reached her room, revealing the smooth skin of her shoulders and upper back as she looked back at Jacen.

"Give me five minutes," she said with a smile that hinted of more things to come.

"Five minutes...," Jacen repeated, as if in a trance. "Yes, of course."

"I expect you to be suitably attired as well."

The door to Eryn's room clicked shut gently. After setting down the tray, he immediately hurried down the hall to his room, removing the components of his traditional Jedi garb as he went. He stripped down to his boxers and rummaged through his clothing until he found what he was looking for: one of his several inner robes. This particular piece was more ceremonial, with a number of intricate subdued patterns woven into the design. He slipped it on and retrieved the sash from his standard outfit, tying the robe loosely at the waist. After going back to the kitchen for the plate of desserts, he went to Eryn's door. It opened slowly in response to a gentle push. The room was dark, lit only by the lights of the city streaming in through the window. Jacen could see Eryn lying on her bed, arms stretched over her head, looking at him. She had stripped down to only a lacy black bra and a matching pair of thong panties. She ran one hand over her smooth stomach as he entered.

"You like?" she asked, as he sat down on the edge of her bed, setting the platter between them.

"I always do," he replied, picking up a slice of fruit from the tray. "Try this."

He brought the fruit to her mouth, rubbing it on her lips and letting the juices trickle into her mouth. The sweet liquid made her tongue tingle slightly. She opened her mouth and bit into the slice. More juice unexpectedly spilled from where she bit down, flooding her mouth and trickling down her chin. She squealed, giggling wildly as she tried to contain the mess.

"May I?" Jacen asked, bringing his finger to her jawline.

Her mouth full with fruit and juice, she nodded her approval. He traced his fingertip along her chin, wiping away the small trails of fruit juice and licking them off his finger. He too, felt the tingle it created in his tongue, and took a bite of the opposite end of the slice of fruit. They continued on, feeding each other the items on the tray, each different treat slowly making them more and more aroused. Jacen's member began to bulge in his boxers as they neared the end. Eryn had already reached down between her legs, gently rubbing herself through the lacy material of her panties. With the next piece of fruit they both became even more bold – she spread her legs and pulled the crotch of her panties aside, slowly rubbing around the outside of her sex. He freed his cock through the fly of his boxers, stroking it gently as he reached for the bright orange fruit that he had saved for last. Star and Cora had warned him not to eat it before the others, as its potency supposedly would have completely masked the effect of the other items.

"Is this the grand finale?" Eryn asked, her voice a raspy whisper.

She could feel her heart pounding in anticipation. She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, letting it slip away from her body onto the sheets. Both of her hands crept up to her breasts and she squeezed them, pinching her nipples as she laid herself back on her pillow. She raised her hips and pushed her panties down to her knees, kicking her legs to work the tiny garment off the rest of the way. He slipped out of his boxers as he watched her eagerly, his hungry eyes watchful for any glimpses he might get of her perfect pussy as her legs moved.

"I'm ready," she said to him, once she was completely naked.

Jacen crept between her legs, kneeling as he leaned forward, holding the final piece of fruit in his hand. He lowered the treat toward her, stopping just above her waiting lips. The tip of her tongue poked out from between her lips and she licked the surface of the fruit, letting some of its sweetness tease her taste buds. Almost immediately she closed her eyes and a small shudder raced through her body.

"Oh... oh, wow," she moaned.

Her back arched slightly as she felt the small amount of the fruit's contents racing through her system. Her hands reached up and molded around Jacen's, pulling the piece of fruit toward her lips. She sucked on it, licked it, kissed it almost. Her body began to writhe as each drop of its nectar sent shocks through her body. One of her hands fell from Jacen's, though he continued to hold the fruit where she wanted it. She began to squeeze her breasts, one then the other, over and over again. She started to bite away pieces of the fruit, feeling it literally melt away in her mouth. Her vagina began to drip wetness, trickling down the cleft of her buttocks onto the bed. Jacen could smell her arousal as he kneeled between her outspread legs. She devoured the piece of fruit hungrily, and her entire body began to shake as the sheer power of it brought her to the brink of an orgasm. She gasped as the last of it melted into her mouth. Her hips began to rise and fall involuntarily, desperately trying to find something to bring her over the edge. Her hands, sticky from fruit juice, worked their way down her body. Much to Jacen's surprise, she grasped his hard cock, pulling him toward the heat of her aroused pussy.

"Eryn, what are you doing?" he asked.

"Oh, yes... yes, yes, yes... I need it!" she moaned, not even hearing his words.

She cried out as the tip of his cock touched her swollen outer lips. She parted them with the tip, running it up and down the length of her wet slit as she moaned out loud. His cock slid all too easily through her wet folds, rubbing her clit and inner lips. Her hips jerked again, and almost effortlessly, his entire shaft plunged into her wetness.

"OH!" she cried, looking down at his cock vanishing into her. "Oh, by the gods, you're inside of me!"

Her orgasm struck her then, and her cries became unintelligible as she bit her lip, her entire body shaking. She grabbed his face in her hands and stared into his eyes as she began to scream, pressing her hips up against his, her convulsing vagina straining to take him even deeper into her. She raised her legs and hooked her feet around his buttocks, pushing him to simulate the thrusting of his hips. Slowly her cries waned to moans as her body began to relax. He pushed himself off of her, sliding his hard cock out of her trembling pussy.

"Eryn, I'm sorry," he said, resisting the urge to slam back into her as his head reached her entrance. "We must've just slipped. I didn't mean..."

To his surprise, she dropped her hands to his hips and resisted his motions, pushing him back into her.

"Shhhh, don't," she reassured him as she spread her legs even more, lifting her buttocks off the bed to meet him as he bottomed out inside of her. "Don't pull out."

"Are you sure?" he asked, his eyes questioning and cautious. "You've had a lot of sex-inducing foods tonight, I don't want you to regret it when it wears off."

"Jacen, no. I'm ready. I'm ready for us to do this."

Before he could answer she reached up and pulled him to her, kissing his lips slowly yet passionately. She moaned softly as her lips parted to make way for his probing tongue, and her sex gently tightened around his, as if to further reassure him. Slowly he began to move inside of her; long, gentle movements of his hips drew the full length of his hardness out of her and then pushed it back in. He could feel her molding around him, binding to him like a tight, wet glove. His hands were planted just beneath her armpits, his wrists rubbing against her sides. He wanted desperately to grab and squeeze her breasts, but he needed his arms to support him and her hands were tightly gripping his forearms anyway as he slid in and out of her slowly. He closed his eyes, focusing on the pleasure that raced through his cock with each motion of his hips. He let his reality blur, feeling his perception of his body literally dissolving into the sensations.

Eryn watched as Jacen seemed to fade into a trance, though his cock continued to slide in and out of her, never ceasing to stretch her tight pussy around him. Suddenly she gasped, as she felt hands all over her body. His hands were still pressed hard against the bed and she was still holding him, but she nonetheless felt hands sliding upon her, caressing her. One hand closed around each of her breasts, squeezing the soft, succulent mounds and pinching her painfully sensitive nipples between unseen fingers. Another pair of hands cupped her ass, massaging the two globes as they tightened in contractions each time she lifted herself to meet his cock as it plunged into her. The hands were soon joined by numerous pairs of lips, placing burning kisses across the skin of her belly, back, and thighs. Lips gave way to tongues, licking her skin and leaving cool trails of invisible saliva that gave her goosebumps. Tongues became teeth, nipping here and there at her most sensitive places – places that only Jacen knew. Finally there were penises, hard swollen cocks that trailed pre-come over her stomach and breasts. Though she could see none of them she could feel the familiarity in them. One invisible cock worked its way into the palm of her hand and she stroked it, up and down, feeling the bumps and ridges and recognizing them immediately. She tugged the unseen member, pulling it toward her lips. Her hot mouth enveloped the tip and Jacen moaned, his cock twitching inside of her. She smiled to herself as she felt all the other cocks twitch as well. As she began to surrender herself to the pleasure, she mused that her lover would one day be a truly powerful Jedi.

It was now his turn to feel her hands crawling on him, unseen fingernails scraping gently across chest as her velvet channel squeezed and caressed his hardened member. Her lips followed, sucking gently on his nipples. Though he was no Jedi instructor, he had taught his beautiful roommate a few basics about using the Force to enhance their pleasure and she was now showing off what she had learned. He could sense the positioning of her body and knew that her head was resting comfortably on the pillow beneath him, so the lips that now sucked and nibbled their way across his shoulders and neck were definitely a construct of her mind. He felt her phantom hands grabbing his ass, gently nudging him into a faster pace. Her lips descended toward the point of their joining, kissing and licking their way through his neatly trimmed rectangle of pubic hair. As they reached his cock she halted him, withdrawing him almost completely from her so that she could suck her juices from his shaft. She then guided him back inside, as her unseen lips gently suckled his testicles.

"You're learning," he groaned, looking down at his lover.

"Anything for you," she whispered, feeling him stretch her open yet again. "Anything for this amazing cock."

"I'm terribly average," he replied sheepishly.

"Not to me you're not," she groaned, her hips rising to his once more. "The gods themselves could not have created a better one."

"The gods?"

"The Asirian gods of pleasure," she said, trying to remain focused as she felt her body begin to burn with lust. "Tradition tells us that they alone have achieved perfection, sexual pleasure and release beyond anything we can possibly imagine."

She let out a whimper as his swollen cock head penetrated her yet again, pushing its way into her tight core.

"If I didn't know better I'd think you were one of them," she moaned as she dug her fingers into his arms.

"I might convince you yet," he said with a devilish smile.

He stepped up his pace a little more, feeling her abundant wetness beginning to squish and slurp around his cock as he penetrated her over and over again.

"Oh baby, yes," she moaned, her fingers curled tightly around his forearms. "That feels so good."

She planted her feet flat on her bed and bent her knees, thrusting her hips forward to smack against his each time he pushed into her. She was losing herself in it all now, her Force tricks long forgotten as her eyes rolled back and her eyelids fluttered shut. Each stroke sent shocks through her body, tingles that soared from the depths of her vagina through her stomach, to her breasts, and beyond. Her breathing became ragged as her control slipped away, and her head began to thrash back and forth on the pillow – slowly at first, but the motion became quicker as her pleasure escalated.

He could feel her body speaking to him through the Force, their pleasure and passion playing off each other as he moved faster and faster. What was once a controlled pace became a frenzy, the sound of their hips slapping together mixing with their moans and cries into one building sexual crescendo. Their bodies became as one, linked through the Force as they both approached orgasm.

"Eryn, I'm going to come!" he moaned, collapsing on top of her and encircling her sexy body in his arms, feeling her press against him.

"Me too!" she cried, wrapping her arms and legs around him and holding him tightly as she felt the wave approaching. "Oh, Jacen, I'm coming!"

The chain reaction was perfect. Her vagina clamped around his penis, the convulsions of her wet walls forcing his climax. The hot spray of his seed sent waves of passion crashing through her body and they both cried out as she continued to milk his cock, spurt after spurt of his come flooding into her waiting pussy. She whimpered in his ear and he moaned in hers as they thrashed together, savoring the sensations that they shared.

"Oh my," she moaned as she regained control of her higher functions. "Oh, Jacen. I'm going to miss you."

"Then promise me you'll meditate whenever you feel like you need to masturbate or have sex."

"Meditate?"

"Yes, and when I hear you through the Force, I'll do the same."

"Jacen, don't become an old Jedi Master on me," she said. "You know that meditation won't make me stop wanting you."

"You remember those dreams that you had, back when I was gone?"

She paused for a minute to recollect, and her eyes grew wide.

"So don't worry," he reassured her. "You'll have me whenever you want me."

Eryn awoke early the next morning, quietly slipping out of bed while her lover was still sound asleep. She showered and double-checked her bag's contents, and then she returned to her room to dress. As she pulled on her pants and panties, enjoying the feel of the cool morning air on her still-moist skin, she looked over at Jacen lying on her bed and felt her breasts immediately tighten up. He was still completely naked from the previous night, and in his sleep he had kicked away all of the sheets so that all of his body was exposed to her. She couldn't help but glance downward toward his penis, lying semi-erect against his thigh. She approached him quietly, her eyes never leaving his member. Even half-flaccid, it was still longer than some of the men she had seen on Asiris. She was beginning to gather that most men on Asiris were shorter than average – the male Jedi from whom they descended was probably not as well-endowed as he might have liked.

Dropping her remaining clothes at the bedside, she climbed onto the bed and placed her knees on either side of his outstretched legs. She knelt there above him, topless, and took his penis in one hand. She gently closed her fingers around it, feeling its warmth in the palm of her hand. Almost immediately the member responded, becoming hotter and harder right before her eyes. Soon it was standing straight up in her hand, the swollen head proudly straining for the ceiling. Tucking her damp hair behind her ear, Eryn bent forward without hesitation and took the mushroom tip in her mouth, swirling her tongue over it. She smiled, tasting herself on his member. In his sleep, Jacen groaned and shifted a little, giving her greater access to his sex. She sucked on the tip earnestly and eagerly, almost like a child wanting to reach the sweet center of a treat. Her tongue caressed the tip of his penis again and again until it twitched, releasing a drop of pre-come for her waiting taste buds. She moaned softly in the back of her throat as she savored the taste of him. As her lips began to descend onto his rigid shaft, she remembered the days when she, as did many of the adolescent women on Asiris, believed that the act of oral sex, or Kor Vash as it was called on Asiris, was a sacred act to be shared only between those who had bonded for life. She remembered lying awake at night, gently fingering herself to the fantasy of falling to her knees before her newly-wedded mate and freeing his erection from his pants, savoring the moment her lips closed around it for the first time. And there she was now, completely unashamed of the fact that she was performing oral sex for the first time, unwedded, on her male roommate and close friend. In spite of it all, it felt right to her that Jacen be the recipient of her first Kor Vash.

AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers