A Jedi's Training Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers

"Hurry up and fuck me already," Crista moaned, pulling him back to her and hooking her legs around his waist.

Jacen groaned as the tip of his protected cock pierced her wet entrance. Her pussy seemed hotter and wetter than anything he could remember. Her juices literally spilled out onto their legs as he pushed in, as if she had filled herself up with wetness in anticipation. She rubbed her breasts against his chest and moaned in his ear as he sank into her with ease, stretching her until the base of his cock came to rest against her.

"Oh this is amazing!' she cried, bucking her hips against him rapidly.

"Easy!" he moaned, squeezing her buttocks and slowing her pace. "You're going to make me explode way too soon."

"Oh, I don't care!" she wailed, resisting his attempts to control her. "I need to be fucked good and fast!"

He could feel her pussy walls moving against his hardness, in ways that he knew no human could move. Waves rippled along the length of her channel, starting from deep within and spreading out to her opening. Both were in a state of absolute bliss as he moved himself in and out of her, her wetness dripping all over her thighs and down the cleft of her ass cheeks. He pounded into her relentlessly, the sound of their bodies slapping together echoing loudly off the walls of the small room. She reached behind her to remove her bra completely, letting large breasts bounce obscenely in his face as his tongue darted out from between his lips repeatedly, licking the soft, warm mounds as they jiggled before him. She could feel his hard cock grazing each of her excited clits in succession each time he drove into her. Electric shocks of pleasure raced through her body, making her skin tingle as her pussy grew tighter and tighter around him. He groaned in surprise as he felt her closing down on him, molding to the shape and length of his penis.

"You're getting tighter!" he exclaimed, slowing his pace to enjoy the feeling of stretching her open each time he slid in.

"Better than your human slut?" she hissed, her eyes closed as she savored his thickness. "It's an old Twi'lek trick."

"It's amazing," he moaned.

"You think people like to watch us dance and that's it?" she asked, shaking her head. "The real fun starts when you get us in bed."

She was so tight now that he could every surface of his member being worked over by her slick walls each time he moved. As he focused on sliding in and out of her tight opening, she reached down with one hand and began to finger her slit, teasing each clit in succession.

"I can feel everything," he groaned.

"Uh huh," she whimpered, clearly struggling to form words now. "Aahhh... it's so good... your cock... oooohhhhh."

"Is there any special way to make you Twi'lek girls come?" he asked, pushing her onto her back and hovering over her.

"No," she moaned, "just keep... mmmm... just keep fucking me!"

He placed the open palms of his hands on her voluptuous breasts and leaned forward, gently pressing his weight onto the magnificent mounds as he continued to pleasure her sweet vagina with his cock. She moaned loudly as she felt her breasts being pressed against her, and her nipples began to release more of her nectar onto his hands. She grabbed one of his hands and raised it to her mouth, sucking hungrily on his fingers. She moaned into his fingers as she tasted her own sweetness, and she felt her pussy begin to spasm slightly.

"Oh shit," she moaned, spreading her legs as wide as she could for him. "I'm going to come soon."

He reached up to caress her cheek as he picked up his pace. His fingers brushed against the base of one of her prehensile head tails, sending a chill racing through her body.

"Are these sensitive?" he asked her, stroking one of her head tails.

"Not usually," she replied, squirming underneath him as her impending orgasm made her restless. "But nobody has ever touched them during sex like this."

He placed both hands on her head tails, gently grazing the surface of her skin with the palms of his hands. She squealed passionately and began moving her hips against him, aroused by the feathery lightness of his touch. She threw her head back and moaned as he continued to caress her tails, all the while thrusting his cock deep into her wet channel. Her toes curled first as her orgasm came in a wave of pleasure, radiating through her body. Her hands clenched into tight fists as her body began to jerk wildly. Finally, as the ecstasy spread through her and engulfed her, the very ends of her head tails began curling and uncurling frantically.

"Ahh... ahhh... aaaaahhhhhh!" she screamed, as her already-tight vagina clamped down on him and began to convulse.

He kept up his frantic thrusting throughout her orgasm, feeling himself nearing the breaking point. She was completely lost to him, now in her own world of pleasure as she bucked her hips wildly against him, driving his cock deep into her waiting sex. The heat, the wetness, the steady pulsing of her inner muscles contracting around him all pushed him right over the edge. He grunted and groaned instinctively as his cock tightened and twitched, spilling his load into the barrier that covered his sex. He shuddered as her wet pussy continued to squeeze him, milking him dry. He slumped over against her and listened to her continuing to whimper softly. He eventually grew limp inside of her, and fearing that the barrier he wore might slip off, he pulled out of her dripping tunnel with a wet slurp. She gasped as she felt him slide out, a feeling of emptiness replacing the fullness of his cock. She opened her eyes and sat up, looking at him standing before her with his penis semi-erect.

"Did I out-fuck your Alderaanian whore?" she asked, her voice husky and satisfied.

"Absolutely amazing," he panted. "You blew me away."

"Speaking of which," she said, sliding off the desk and kneeling before him.

She grasped his limp penis in her hand, taking it into her mouth until her nose pressed against his pelvis. Her lips found the end of the barrier and she gently bit down on his shaft with her teeth, just hard enough to catch the stretchy material of the barrier as she slid his cock slowly out of her mouth. The barrier rolled off his member and into her mouth, spilling his warm come onto her tongue. She smiled up at him as she pulled the used barrier out of her mouth, a small trickle of white fluid contrasting sharply on her blue lips. She opened her mouth to show him the pool of his seed that she had collected before swallowing it in one gulp, licking her lips to clean up the last remnants.

"I like the way you taste," she said, standing up and walking to her desk, her curvy hips swinging from side to side. "Do all humans taste this good?"

"I can't say I know," Jacen replied, putting on his clothes.

"I guess I'll have to find out," Crista said, bending over to pick up her discarded bra.

He finished putting on his clothes and turned to see her slipping back into her tight wrap-around dress, her bra already on but her pussy still bare.

"Don't you want these?" he asked, picking up her still-wet panties.

"Keep them," she said with a mischievous smile. "A souvenir, in case you ever want to remember the sweet smell of a Twi'lek pussy."

He shrugged, shoving the skimpy underwear into his pocket.

"Should I still relay your message to the blonde if she shows up?" Crista asked.

"No need," he said, shaking his head as he opened the door. "Why don't you try her? You might find the experience to be rather enjoyable."

Crista felt herself flush with wetness again, pondering the possibility of eating out Liana's stretched open pussy and getting a taste of the girl's other partners.

"I just might do that. Thank you, Jacen."

"I'm glad I made the right choice," he said with a smile.

"I'm glad you did too."

He left the office without saying another word, his overbearing desire for sex temporarily satiated. He returned to his apartment and went about his regular routine, not thinking much more of sex until he was about to turn in for the night. He sat for a few moments in quiet meditation, searching for any sign of Eryn in the mysterious ether of the Force. When she did not arrive to meet him, he returned himself to the real world and thought nothing of it. She was probably just busy with her training, he reasoned. He climbed into bed and went to sleep, the prospect of another long day looming over him as he dozed off.

AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers
12