A Jedi's Training Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AgntSmth
AgntSmth
415 Followers

"Mmmmmm," she whimpered softly, mostly to herself, as she enjoyed the length of his member between her lips. "Mmmm... mmm..."

"Cora?"

She looked up with a start when she heard his voice, and immediately moved to lift her lips from his cock. His hands shot down quickly, though, fingers entangling in her hair as he thrust his sex back into her hot, wet mouth.

"Mmmmph!" she cried, muffled as his erection pushed through her lips.

She adapted quickly, her adept tongue and lips going back to work on his shaft. The surprise faded from her eyes, replaced with lust as she took him deep into her mouth, until her nose and lips pressed against his shaved pelvis. Her throat muscles fluttered gently around the tip of his cock as she licked the underside. She then slid her lips slowly up the length of his moistened hardness, feeling a droplet of pre-come roll smoothly onto her tongue as she kissed the very tip.

"Hey handsome," she whispered after popping his cock out of her mouth.

"What a way to wake up," he moaned, looking down at his cock, which stood straight up in the dim light of the room, glistening with her saliva.

"I couldn't help myself," she told him, taking him into her hand and gently caressing him. "This whole apartment is... the lust here is so thick you can taste it. I came out for a glass of water, but I saw that glorious hard-on of yours and couldn't resist."

She giggled softly as she watched him lift his hips off the couch, slowly thrusting in and out of her moist palm as if it were a vagina.

"It looks like Star is the only one in this apartment who is still staying in control," she observed, moving her hand faster along his shaft. "I swear, I think I even heard the neighbors getting it on. I'm so fucking wet."

"As you can see, I have a similar problem."

She got to her feet at the side of the couch, holding her breasts in her hands. She sighed as she gently massaged her firm globes, pinching her nipples between her fingers.

"I won't tell her if you won't," she moaned, her eyes half shut.

"Won't tell what?" he asked.

"This."

She placed her hands on his shoulders, pushing him against the cushions of the couch as she swung one leg over his waist, straddling him. Her naked body hovered above him, giving him a view of every curve as she brought her wet pussy lips down to the tip of his rock hard penis.

"I just need a quick fuck," she said, her breathing shallow as she rubbed the tip of his cock along the length of her slit. "Just something to wear me out a bit, so I can sleep."

"You'll get no objections out of me," he gasped, reaching up and wrapping his arms around her warm body, pulling her down. "Let's do this."

"Oh, thank the Force... yes," she moaned, letting him slide up in between her labia.

His tip found her wet opening easily, sliding in slowly, stretching her around him. They melded together effortlessly as he slipped into her dripping tunnel, which wrapped around him tightly like a sheath. She shuddered as she pressed against the base of his cock, feeling her wetness coat his shaft and trickle out from between them. His skin became slick with her moisture, and her shaved pussy lips began to slide along his smooth skin.

The two lovers had just begun to move in unison, enjoying their experience, when they heard Star's voice from the back of the apartment.

"Jacen?" she called out. "I think I may need your help with Liana."

"Damn," Cora whispered, still riding his cock. "Sounds like I don't get to have any fun after all – you might, though."

She bounced up and down on him a few more times before climbing off of him, and he followed her off the couch.

"I'll be right there, Star," he said, quickly pulling on his robe.

Cora grabbed him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips, slapping his ass playfully as she hurried him down the hall. He stopped as he passed the door to Liana's room, which was propped open. He could see the busty blonde thrashing back and forth on the bed. The atmosphere of the room was heavy with lust and the smell of feminine arousal. Star was in the room, standing naked at the foot of the bed.

"Jacen, come in," she said when she saw him, her voice carrying a hint of exhaustion. "You might as well leave the robe on the floor."

He did as she was told, dropping the thin garment onto the ground before joining her.

"I've been trying to calm her down all night," Star said. "The lust is getting to her, driving her insane. I've tried using a vibrator on her, but she just grabs it and plays with it until she comes. It doesn't help – it just makes things worse. It's the same with oral sex."

"What can I do?" Jacen asked.

"She seems to have a craving for a man – real flesh and blood. Her lust seems to be able to discern a toy from the real thing. I want you to give her what she wants."

"But I thought that just makes things worse," he said, confused by Star's plan.

"I don't want you to fuck her, Jacen," she explained. "I want you to let her take you inside of her – but don't move, and don't let her fuck you either. We obviously can't just cut her off from sex – maybe we just need to take it in smaller steps."

"So we want to let her get used to having a man without having... wild sex?"

"Yes," Star replied, rubbing her eyes sleepily. "We want to temper her appetite for sex, little by little. You'll have to be more aggressive in controlling her – she'll fight you with everything she's got."

"I understand," he told her, his still-excited member starting to strain again.

"I'll be in the next room if she gets too difficult."

Star gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before heading to the doorway, where Cora was waiting.

"Are you sure this is the best idea?" the redhead asked her naked lover.

"No," Star confessed, walking into Cora's arms and resting her head on the redhead's shoulder. "But I'm exhausted, and this is the only thing I can think of short of sedatives. We'll leave them for awhile – if things get out of hand, we can come back."

The two women took one look back at the bed as Jacen climbed onto it gently, careful not to disturb the exhausted but desperate blonde lying curled up on her side. Cora and Star took their leave, shutting the door behind them. Once the two women were gone, Jacen slowly positioned himself behind Liana, sliding his arms around her waist. She whimpered softly at his touch, a trace of uncertainty in the otherwise sexual sound.

"Hey," he said quietly, sliding his legs up against hers and pressing his chest to her back. "It's just me."

She whimpered again, more urgent this time. She pressed back against him, gasping and moaning when she felt his hard rod brush against her soft ass cheeks. She immediately angled her hips, pushing back against him to position herself.

"Easy, easy," he whispered, steadying her frantic hips with his hands. "No hurry tonight."

"I just want it inside," she moaned, speaking for the first time since he had entered the room. "I want to be fucked."

"You're going to have me inside, don't worry."

Her hot, moist entrance was already touching him. Had it not been for his firm grasp on her hips, she would have already stabbed his hard shaft deep into her aching sex. Still holding her steady, he pushed gently against her tight opening. She stretched and slid around his swollen cock head with no resistance whatsoever, her abundant wetness forming a slick seal on the surface of his cock. Her muscles squeezed and tugged on him, trying to draw him into her. He surrendered himself to the convulsions and warmth of her vagina, feeling his length slowly slide into the hot, damp channel as it molded around him. He closed his eyes, savoring the pleasure her velvety walls sent shooting through his body. It wasn't until he felt the mounds of her buttocks bumping and grinding against his hips that he opened his eyes, grabbing her hips and pushing against her motions. She moaned and whimpered, pushing harder against his resistance.

"No, Liana, stop – stop doing that," he whispered, fighting his own body's desire to thrust into her as she pushed back on him.

"Don't want to," she gasped. "Can't... feels so good."

"Liana, stop," he commanded, more sternly than before. "We can't do this."

"Yes we can," she insisted, her voice thick and dripping with lust. "We can fuck... because we want to. Nothing can stop us."

"I can," he replied.

He grasped her hips and pulled away from her, removing his cock from her pussy in one motion. She cried out as the thick tip escaped the clenching grasp of her inner muscles.

"No!" she cried, pushing back against his hands. "Please, put it back in!"

"You have to promise me that you'll do as I tell you," he said, rubbing the tip of his cock against her labia. "You have to promise that you won't try to make yourself come on my cock. Can you promise me that?"

"Yes, yes," she whimpered. "Yes, just let me have it inside."

"All right, then."

He slowly began to immerse his member in her wetness again, struggling with himself to prevent his hands from trembling. He could not deny that he wanted nothing more than to slam his cock hard, deep into her yearning sex, giving her exactly what she wanted. He wanted to feel her soft walls convulsing and clamping down around him as he made her come again and again, but he knew that the lust was something she imposed onto him and into his mind. He could hear her moaning and whimpering softly as he slid into her, and he couldn't help but let out a moan himself.

"Does it feel good?" she asked sweetly, looking back at him over her shoulder. "Does my pussy feel good around your cock?"

"Yes," he replied through clenched teeth, his fingers digging firmly into the soft flesh of her buttocks.

He closed his eyes, averting them from the piercing stare of her innocent blue-eyes, opened wide as she looked back at him. The naïveté he saw in them reminded him of Eryn, but he knew Liana was not being genuine.

'It's another trick,' he reminded himself. 'Trying to lure me into doing what she wants. You have to ignore her.'

He lied there, trying to steady himself in spite of the warm, wet bliss that enveloped every inch of his throbbing member. His own cock was betraying him, twitching occasionally inside her hot tunnel, eliciting little yelps and giggles from her.

"You do want me!" she laughed, giggling again, as if it was all new to her.

'Don't say anything,' he chided himself. 'Don't let her know how much...'

"I want you," he heard himself saying, his voice stuck in the back of his throat.

'Why did you say that?' his inner voice scolded.

"Well if you want me, why don't you take me?" she asked.

"Because... I... we..." he struggled with the words, his mouth parched dry. "We just can't."

"I won't tell anybody," she replied. "I don't want to get us in any sort of trouble either."

He opened his mouth again, trying to explain to her yet again that she wasn't herself, but the words wouldn't form. As had happened earlier, she was slowly winning the struggle of wills, her overbearing lust crowding out any other thoughts from his brain. The fact that she had begun wiggling her ass cheeks against his hips wasn't helping. The sweet aroma of her arousal barraging his senses made things even worse.

"Please stop," he said gruffly, weakly grabbing her hips as the soft mounds of her ass brushed back and forth against him.

"Why?" she asked, placing her hands on his and easily lifting them from her. "It's not as if we're... fucking."

Her voice dropped to a hushed whisper as she emphasized the word "fucking", as if it were some sort of taboo.

"You look disappointed," she continued, still teasing him with her ass cheeks. "Do you wish we were fucking? Do you want to fuck this sweet, wet pussy with your big, hard cock?"

"Yes!" he blurted out, before he realized what he was saying. "I mean... no, no, no, I don't. I can't."

"Yes you can, Jacen," she said, beginning now to rock herself back and forth on his stiff member. "It's your life. You're in control, just like I am. We can do this if we want to."

"No, we can't."

His voice was weak now, his grip even weaker. She could sense that he was almost at her mercy.

"Shhhhh," she chided, nudging him a few times with her shoulder until he gave away, rolling onto his back and pulling her on top of him, facing toward his feet. "Just lie back and let me do all the work."

She leaned forward, grabbing onto his legs just above his knees. She began to rock gently back and forth on him, feeling his thick rod driving deep into her. His hands crept back up to her hips, hesitantly grabbing onto her and pulling her against him.

"That's it," she moaned, looking over her shoulder at him. "You're liking this, aren't you?"

She picked up the pace, lifting herself up along the length of his shaft and dropping back down onto him. She felt him pulling against her movements, trying to stop her from doing what she was doing.

"Baby, I thought we were past that point..."

She was cut off when he pulled her down onto him and started bucking his hips up and down furiously, slamming himself into her over and over again with short, hard strokes.

"Oh!" she gasped, feeling torrent after torrent of chills run up her spine. "Ooohh!"

She let her body go limp, bouncing back and forth, up and down in rhythm with his movements. Each impact of his hips with her ass sent gentle ripples through her flesh. The sound of their bodies slapping together filled the room, coupling with his grunts and her moans. Her ample buttocks and breasts jiggled and bounced freely as she tossed her head back and forth, her sweat-drenched blonde hair whipping around while she thrashed about on his cock. They were so enthralled, engulfed by their passion that they did not even respond when Star and Cora barged into the room.

"Jacen! Liana! Stop this right now!" Star cried, as the two women ran toward the young couple.

The two lovers ignored the intrusion, fucking each other into a frenzy of sweat, skin, and wetness. Liana growled deep in her throat, savoring the feeling of Jacen's swollen cock head spearing into her. It was not until she felt a hand on her back that she realized someone was attempting to separate her from the cock that was deliciously buried inside of her. She lashed out blindly with one hand, scratching Cora's bare arm and drawing blood. The redhead gave a cry as she stumbled backward, managing to pull Liana off of Jacen before tripping and falling to the floor. Star grabbed Jacen by the shoulders, pulling him off the bed and away from Liana. The two fell backward to the floor in a human pile, and Cora hurried to them shakily to help them to their feet.

"Jacen, what's gotten into you?" Star asked, as the young man struggled against her grasp.

"I can't... I want her..," he mumbled, trying to pull away.

"He wants to fuck me," Liana declared from the bed, lifting herself to her hands and knees and glaring at the two women. "Give him to me. Let me make him moan while he fills my pussy with hot come."

"You know we can't do that," Cora said, as she and Star held Jacen behind their bodies.

Liana turned her lusty gaze to Jacen, catching his glassy eyes with hers.

"Jacen, darling, you want to be with me, don't you?" she asked seductively.

"I..."

"You want to put that hard, aching cock into my sweet, wet pussy, don't you?"

Jacen's member jerked as she spoke the words, releasing a shimmering droplet of pre-come from its narrow slit.

"Yes, I do," he said, as if in a trance.

"You see?" Liana said to the two women. "He wants me. I want him."

"Please," Jacen chimed in, struggling against Cora and Star. "Let me have her, just this once."

"I'm sorry," Star said, holding the young man back. "We just can't."

Liana suddenly raised her voice to a shout, full of frustration and anger.

"He's mine!" she cried, as her eyes flared red. "Give him to me now!"

Coils of red energy appeared from thin air and wrapped around her naked body, racing along the contours of her feminine curves. Several arcs shot from her body toward the three others in the room. Star and Cora raised their arms, throwing up invisible Force barriers to shield them from the assault. The air seemed to ripple and distort, glowing red as the red beams clashed with the Force shields. The air in the room mobilized into powerful currents that tore open the flimsy robes worn by Cora and Star as their wills battled Liana's lust for sex. Star grunted and strained her mind as she stood her ground, but Cora's shield slowly began to give away.

"I can't... hold it!" the redhead cried desperately over the sound of the noise that filled the room. "Star!"

Star looked over at her lover just as Cora's shield cracked and shattered. With one last cry, the red-haired beauty was struck head-on by the red energy beams, which immediately threw her back against the wall as they began snaking their way up her legs.

"Cora!" Star yelled out as her lover fell.

In that moment of distraction, her Force shield diminished enough for Liana's attack to break through, and she too was thrown back. The red arcs now engulfed the two women as well as Jacen, who made no effort to defend himself. He stood, almost motionless, as the beams coiled up his legs, around his erect penis, and over the rest of his body. As the coils reached his fingertips he finally moved, raising one hand in front of his face to look curiously at the energy now covering his body. Star and Cora, now slightly recovered from being thrown against the wall, also looked at each other, their exposed bodies covered in glowing red tentacles of energy.

"I expected it to hurt," Star said, absently touching her stomach with her hand, watching the flow of energy wrap around her.

"I don't understand," Cora replied. "Is this some sort of... ooohhh!"

Cora's eyes suddenly grew wide and her entire body tensed. She arched her back abruptly, curling her fingers and toes tightly. Her lips parted, letting out a deep, guttural moan.

"Cora, what's wrong?" Star asked, concerned for her partner's well-being. "What's happening? Let me help... oh... I..."

She too lost her words as the feeling swept through her. As her eyes began to cloud she looked down at her legs, seeing the coils of red surge up her soft thighs to attack her vagina. She moaned and whimpered as she immediately became wet, torrents of moisture drenching her pussy walls. Her nipples tightened into tiny peaks and her breathing became shallow.

"What... is she doing... to us?" Star gasped, reaching out desperately with both hands, fingers curling into the short carpet.

She got no response from Cora, who was already past the point of no return. The redhead was thrashing, writhing on the floor, her thighs glistening from the wetness that trickled steadily from her aroused sex, dripping down the cleft of her ass. Her hips bucked wildly as every muscle in her body went tense. The burning in her lower abdomen grew and grew, charging headlong toward the inevitable.

"Star!" Cora gasped, reaching out blindly until she found her lover's fingers with her own. "Star! Ohhhhh!"

Her fingers meshed with Star's as she cried out in passion, flying over the edge of ecstasy. Star, too was beginning to lose control as pleasure assaulted her body. She was barely conscious of her surroundings, and of Jacen, who still stood before her.

"Jacen," she moaned weakly, her voice unintentionally dripping with lust. "Jacen..."

But he couldn't hear her. His eyes were locked on Liana's, as she sprawled out for him on all fours, filling the room with sexual energy. She slowly licked her full, soft lips, never removing her gaze from his. He moaned, feeling the intense orgasm building up inside of him. His cock throbbed like it had never done before. His testicles felt like they were on the verge of exploding, so full of come that needed to be released. And he knew exactly where he wanted it to go.

AgntSmth
AgntSmth
415 Followers