A Jedi's Training Ch. 17

Story Info
Liana returns to her old life - and old roommate.
15.3k words
4.67
61.8k
31

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers

Thanks to all who left feedback on the last chapter. I tried to correct the inconsistencies in my writing style, although a lot of times I just write in a sort of stream-of-consciousness mode so I'm not particularly aware of deviations. Nonetheless, please keep leaving feedback everyone, as it really helps me out. Happy reading!

Chapter 17 – Fairer Sex

Liana sighed softly to herself as she sleepily rolled over in bed, her arms encountering and wrapping around the soft, sleeping body of the woman next to her as the morning sunlight slowly filled the room. The young blonde slid her legs along those of her bedmate, feeling the warmth of their bodies radiating from their skin. Liana crossed her arms over the woman's smooth abdomen, just below her breasts, feeling the soft mounds rise and fall with each quiet, relaxed breath. The room was warm, and the two women slept with the covers crumpled down at the feet of the large bed. They had only gotten in the way during the previous evening's activities anyway.

As she pressed herself up against her sleeping partner's backside, Liana heard a quiet shuffling coming from the direction of the door and looked up in the direction of the sound. She smiled to see Star slipping quietly into the room, her body wrapped in a short towel and her hair dripping with water from her morning shower.

"You're awake early," Liana said quietly, sitting up in bed.

"You are too," Star replied, as she walked toward the closet. "What's your excuse? I have to meet with the Jedi Council, or I'd still be in there with you two."

"I didn't even feel you get up, I was sleeping so soundly," Liana said, absently running her fingers through her slightly tangled blonde locks. "Why do you have to meet with the Council?"

"It's about you," Star told her, sifting through the closet for her clothes. "I have to let them know that you're back so they'll call off their search efforts. And I have to explain this all to them without getting you in trouble."

Liana pulled her knees up toward her and hugged her legs, pressing her breasts up against her thighs as she contemplated what Star had said.

"What's going to happen to me?" she asked quietly. "Are they going to remove me from the Academy?"

Star turned from the closet, sensing the fear in the girl's voice. She smiled reassuringly and walked over, sliding onto the bed and throwing an arm around Liana's shoulders.

"I won't let that happen," Star told her protectively. "You have to believe me."

Liana rested her cheek against Star's arm, feeling the just-showered softness of the woman's damp skin and inhaling the sweet scent of flowers with each breath.

"I'm scared," Liana whispered, her heart pounding in her chest. "I don't want to leave here."

"I know you're scared," Star replied, kissing the girl's hair softly. "I know. I went through the same thing when I came back from Dathomir. I won't let you go through what they made me do. I have a friend on the Council, I promise you we'll figure something out."

Star kissed the corner of Liana's lips gently as she rose from the bed, dropping her towel to the floor and walking across the room naked, resuming her search for appropriate attire in the closet. To her surprise, when she turned back again she saw Liana bending over, picking up the towel she had just discarded.

"What are you doing?" Star asked, a slight hint of laughter in her voice.

"Picking up," Liana replied, collecting the various pieces of stripped clothing that lay scattered about the room.

"Stop," Star ordered playfully, snatching a lacy pair of panties out of the blonde girl's hand and throwing it back on the floor. "You're a guest here. If Cora and I don't pick up, you by all means don't have to. Get your sexy body back in bed and keep my girlfriend company while I'm gone."

"I honestly can't," Liana sighed, throwing her hands up in exasperation. "I'm so nervous about what the Council will do. I can't sit still. Isn't there something I can do?"

"Shhhh," Star shushed, gently taking hold of Liana's wrists and pulling the blonde girl toward her, until their breasts touched.

Star slipped her arms around Liana's waist as they stood, eye to eye. Star leaned forward slowly, pressing her lips to Liana's as her arms ran up the girl's back. Star felt Liana's body slowly relax in her arms as the blonde's eyes slipped closed and she began to respond to the kiss, pulling herself up against Star. Star took the girl gently in her arms as their lips locked and their tongues danced. She heard Liana sigh quietly into her mouth as the blonde's fingertips slowly crept over her buttocks, squeezing and caressing the toned, shapely mounds. Star slowly guided them toward the bed, carefully pushing Liana backward until the foot of the bed bumped up against the back of the girl's legs and caused her to fall back, landing on the edge of the bed with a sexy bounce of her breasts. Liana leaned back on her hands and looked up eagerly as Star stepped between her legs, leaning forward and hovering over the voluptuous Jedi student.

"I'll make you forget all about what the Council might decide," Star whispered, brushing her lips over Liana's as she spoke. "Okay?"

"Yes, please," Liana moaned quietly, lying back and spreading her legs wider, giving Star room to maneuver.

Star's lips slid down to Liana's neck, slowly kissing and licking, searching out the girl's soft spots. Liana gasped and whimpered as the soft caresses of Star's adept mouth and tongue sent tickles and tingles through her skin. Star felt the girl's nipples harden against hers, their fleshy peaks grazing and brushing against each other as she worked her way down Liana's body. Liana's fingers threaded into Star's hair, idly stroking the dark locks that were still damp with lingering wetness from the shower. Tiny droplets of water occasionally rolled down Star's shoulders, cooling her skin as she licked, sucked, and teased her student. She moved downward to feast on Liana's breasts, kneading the soft flesh with her lips while her tongue swirled and danced over her nipples. Liana cupped her own breasts in her hands, squeezing them together in offering to the warm, wet embrace of Star's lips.

"Oohhh... you feel so good," Liana whispered, relishing in the gentle suction Star applied to her breasts.

Without speaking a reply, Star slowly slid one leg between Liana's, pressing her thigh against her crotch. Liana tensed and moaned loudly as she pushed herself down against Star's smooth leg, feeling her pulsing labia rub against the soft skin.

"Shhhh," Star shushed her, gesturing in the direction of Cora's sleeping form farther up on the bed.

She began to kiss her way down Liana's body, reluctantly pulling her lips away from the girl's soft breasts. Star would have happily spent the entire day toying with Liana's luscious mounds, but she knew she didn't have long before her meeting with the Jedi Council. Liana's body shuddered and trembled as Star's lips and tongue glided expertly over the girl's stomach and hips. Star could hear the young woman stifling her moans, channeling her excitement into her physical reactions; she could see Liana clutching and tugging at the sheets as she arched her back, clearly enjoying herself as Star kissed her way toward her nether regions. Liana offered no resistance when Star gently pressed her palms against the blonde's inner thighs, spreading her legs wide as they dangled off the edge of the bed. Liana's pussy was swollen and throbbing with excitement, a slight hint of her wetness glistening in the morning light. Star leaned forward and exhaled softly, directing a gentle, warm stream of air over Liana's sex, causing the girl to writhe and squirm in excitement and anticipation. Even after the warmth of Star's breath had dissipated, Liana felt something more stirring in her body. It was a tingling sensation, a calming, soothing heat that began to spread across her outer vulva. She gasped and whimpered softly, pushing up on her elbows in an effort to see what exactly Star was doing. When she looked down her own body, she saw Star's face centered between her outspread thighs. The sexy Jedi's gaze was focused directly between Liana's legs, and the blonde girl realized that Star was somehow manipulating her sensations with the Force. She did not have time to ponder it much further, though, as the heat suddenly delved into her wet channel, causing her sensitive vaginal walls to explode in a dizzying array of pleasuarable sensations, as if every nerve in her pussy was being stimulated.

"Oh!" Liana cried softly, feeling her body release a flood of wetness that trickled out of her slightly, running down from her entrance to the cleft of her ass.

Perched between Liana's legs, Star watched as the muscles around the entrance of the girl's pussy twitched and clenched, alternatingly tightening and relaxing in response to the Force manipulation that Star was employing. She smiled mischievously, knowing exactly what Liana was experiencing at the moment; it was a technique she had learned from Cora, a simple act of setting off all of the sensation triggers in a woman's vagina. The resulting sensation was both pleasing and frustrating, as it replicated the kind of stimulation one might receive from a penis or sex toy without providing the actual physical feeling of fullness that accompanies penetration. The physical response from Liana's vagina was an indicator of exactly that, the blonde girl's pussy instinctively attempting to close around and squeeze a penis that was not there.

Not wanting to let Liana get trapped in the frustration that accompanied the sense of emptiness, Star gently slipped one finger into the girl's pulsing channel, drawing a sharp gasp from the blonde as her muscles immediately clenched around Star's finger. Star could feel Liana's excitement escalating, building toward a climax even as she slipped a second finger in, then a third. Even in spite of the many sexual encounters she had experienced while driven by her lust, Liana's vagina remained fairly tight; the rim of her opening closed firmly around Star's fingers as Liana writhed, muffling moans of pleasure by burying her face in the sheets. Star closed her eyes, tapping into the Force and her connection with Liana. She felt her own pussy begin to tingle and pulse as Liana's pleasure and lust flowed to her through their link. Star licked her lips, probing and testing the level of Liana's arousal telepathically. She curled and twisted her fingers inside of Liana's pussy, causing the lust that coursed between them to intensify, even at the slightest touch. Despite the raging excitement flowing from Liana that was starting to blur her senses, Star pushed Liana to the edge with an almost scientific precision, rubbing and caressing the girl in just the right way to urge her along. Liana's muffled moans and her wetness dripping down Star's fingers only served to confirm that the brunette's ministrations were having the desired effect. Star closed her eyes and settled down on her haunches on the floor, leaving her face level with Liana's slick, engorged vagina. Star closed her eyes, letting waves of lust wash over her through her mental bond with Liana. She continued to stroke and finger the girl tenderly. Liana bucked and thrashed on the bed, biting down on a sheet to quiet her cries of pleasure. Star allowed herself a few soft moans as well, as her own sensations began to settle into synch with Liana's. She felt the blonde girl start to tighten around her fingers, causing Star's own inner muscles to twitch and contract.

"I... I'm gonna come!" Liana gasped into the portion of the bed sheet she had forced between her teeth. "Unnnnhhh! I'm coming!"

Star's body went tense as the young student exploded in a flood of ecstasy. Liana's juices spilled out of her pussy and along the contours of Star's hand, running down the older woman's palm and forearm. Star's pussy trembled and spasmed in a miniature orgasm of its own, spurred on by the intensity of Liana's excitement surging through the Force, and she very quickly forced two fingers into her own wetness to satiate the emptiness. Liana continued to buck and thrust wildly until Star's fingers slipped out of her over-lubricated sheath, and Liana quickly clamped her legs shut, curling her thighs toward her body as she rode out the last of her orgasmic torrents. She continued to lay curled on the edge of the bed long after the explosive pleasure had passed, gasping and gulping for air. She let the bed sheet slip from her lips, the fabric dampened from her saliva. Her blonde locks were a mess, sticky with sweat and strewn about her face. Post-orgasmic fatigue swept her body, and she let her eyelids slip shut as she caught her breath. She barely sensed Star's movement as the older woman stood, her fingers still absently stroking the insides of her own sex. Star stood over Liana and brought her other hand, the one she had used to bring the lusty blonde to orgasm, up to the girl's lips. Liana hummed slightly in satisfaction, turning her head and flicking the tip of her tongue over Star's fingers, lapping the flavor of her own sex from the brunette's skin.

"Do you... have to go?" Liana asked, her voice a hoarse whisper showing definite signs of sleepiness.

"I do," Star replied, "but don't worry, I'll be back. Stay here and keep Cora company."

"Mmmm hmmm," Liana hummed, slowly drifting away to sleep.

"Don't worry," Star whispered, straightening out the girl's disheveled hair some. "I'll make sure the Council takes care of you."

Star walked around the side of the bed to where Cora was, still fast asleep. The redhead had taken quite a pounding trying to subdue Liana two nights prior, and her recovery had been somewhat slow. It came as no surprise to Star that her lover had slept through the excitement that had just taken place in the room. Star slipped her fingers from between her legs slowly, relishing for a moment in the chill that ran up her spine as her fingertips cleared her labia before rubbing her fingers on Cora's lips, moistening them with her wetness.

"Hope you enjoy your treat," Star said softly, turning to resume the dressing that she had put off to distract Liana.

She threw on a plain brassiere and panty set, along with a clean set of plain Jedi robes, letting herself settle back into the mindset of a tranquil Jedi so as to calm her desires before her meeting with the Council. She pinned her hair up simply and set out for the Jedi Council Chamber, quickly running through the story she would present to the Council. The group of Jedi Masters was already assembled when she arrived, and she was ushered into the chamber immediately.

Most of the members of the Council, having been disciples of the Jedi Exile who began the rebuilding of the Jedi Order after the Jedi Civil War, were nearing middle age. They were still in top physical condition, though, having endured many hardships in the course of rebuilding the Order. All of the seats in the room were filled, with the exceptions of the seats once assigned to Masters Atton Rand and Mira.

"Master Elsek, please," Bao-Dur, the Iridonian with an artificial repulsor arm, began, gesturing toward the center of the chamber. "We understand you have word of the Academy's missing student."

"Yes," Star said, "I have located Liana."

"This is good news indeed," said Visas Marr, the Miraluka master seated beside Bao-Dur. "Is the girl all right?"

"She's unharmed, although a little distressed by her experience."

"Do you know what happened to her? Does she remember?" Bao-Dur inquired.

Star shook her head.

"Her recollection of it is hazy at best," she said, stretching the truth somewhat. "All she remembers is being found by myself and another student."

"Then perhaps she should come before us," Brianna, the Echani handmaiden turned Jedi suggested. "We could search her mind and help shed light on what transpired."

Star was silent for a few moments, trying to think up a good reason to dismiss the idea.

"Master Elsek, you disagree?"

Star turned her head toward the voice and caught the gaze of Derek Rainer who, along with Rand Kelvar, had only recently been promoted to the Council. The two younger masters, both of whom Star knew from her own days as a student, sat beside each other next to the seats left vacant by Atton and Mira. Star allowed herself a small smile of relief, knowing that the two young men would be more amiable to her idea of what was to happen with Liana and would likely do what they could to lead the Council in her direction.

"I... I believe that it would be better to let me work alone with Liana for the time being," Star said to the Council. "While I have no doubt that your skills are far greater than mine, I believe that what Liana needs more than anything right now is familiarity and a sense of safety, and I can provide that for her."

"What is your suggestion, Master Elsek?" Derek asked, coaxing her onward.

"Liana has been staying with me since we found her. I suggest she be allowed to stay as long as she needs. I can keep her caught up with her courses and training."

"I am slightly concerned about her integration with the rest of the students," Bao-Dur replied, leaning forward in thought. "What if she is allowed to stay with you, to a maximum of one week? At that point, she will need to at least return to her own residence and resume attendance at her classes."

The rest of the Council nodded or otherwise indicated agreement, including Derek and Rand, who seemed to be hinting to Star that she should accept the compromise. She bowed her head politely to the Council, giving them her consent.

"Then the mattered is settled," Visas said in her usual soft tone. "We will leave Liana's care up to you for the next week. We ask only that you report to us if anything out of the ordinary occurs, or if you need further assistance."

"Yes, masters," Star said, before heading toward the exit. "Thank you."

Star quickly made her way back to her apartment, where she found Cora and Liana sitting in the living room with robes thrown over their shoulders but left untied. The two women were chatting and laughing cheerfully.

"Oh, Star, you're back!" Cora said brightly as her lover walked into the room. "Liana was just telling me about the first boy to try to get under her clothes back on Alderaan. It reminded me of your stories about that student you tried to seduce last year... what was his name?"

"Artus, if I recall correctly," Star replied, taking a seat on the couch with the two women. "By the Force, he was a clumsy one. He was plenty attractive, but he had clearly never done anything remotely sexual with a woman. First thing he did when I stripped for him was latch his hands onto my breasts like metal to magnets; he squeezed way too hard too."

"That's how it was with Dorian too," Liana giggled. "It was like he was in a trance, just squeezing my tits. The least he could've done was make it feel good."

"At least you didn't try to have sex with him," Star added. "Artus, after he finally realized there was more to me than just my breasts, couldn't get it in if his life depended on it. I know it's not the easiest thing, especially when you're in a camp shelter, but still... his cock probably poked every part of me down there except my pussy."

The three women shared a hearty laugh over the memory, but once they finally caught their breaths, Liana turned serious.

"Enough girl talk for now," she said, turning to Star. "What did the Council say? Can I stay with you?"

"Yes, but only for a week," Star told her. "After that, they want you to move back into your place and start going to classes."

"Oh, no!" Liana moaned.

"It's all right," Star reassured her. "I'll make sure you get caught up before you go back to your classes, so you'll know what's going on."

AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers