A Jedi's Training Ch. 18

Story Info
Things go back to normal... or do they?
21.9k words
4.34
51.9k
35

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers

Author's Note: Thanks for everyone who emailed me with comments during the two long years since I submitted the last chapter (it's still hard to believe they flew by that quickly). I apologize for not continuing more promptly - the story is all developed in my mind, but getting it written down proves difficult at times. I hope you all enjoy this chapter (apologies if my writing is a little rusty), and know that I am working hard to wrap up this storyline!

Chapter 18 -- Reckoning

Jacen yawned as he reached over his head and kicked out his feet, stretching his body outward to its maximum extent. He lifted his hips at the peak of his stretch and his fairly erect penis tented the thin sheet that covered his lower body upward, projecting into the warm, late-morning sunlight that filtered into the room through the blinds on the window. As his body relaxed, he felt a dull ache throbbing slightly throughout the meat of his shaft. A sleepy smile curled his lips as he rolled over and pressed his cheek against the cool fabric of his pillow, thinking back to his memories of the preceding evening. It had been a little under a month since Liana resumed her classes at the Academy, and things certainly had changed in that month. The soreness that he felt in his member was certainly no accident or coincidence, considering the extremely heated Asirian masturbation session he had experienced the previous night with Eryn, Kira, and Liana. He had been worried at first about the prospects for reconciliation between the busty blonde and his roommate-turned-lover, but as it turned out, his worries were unwarranted. The two girls had gotten together for lunch as planned during Liana's first week back, and their friendship had only gotten better from there. Jacen's own relationship with Eryn had rebuilt itself, shakily at first. The two students had tried to scale back their sexual encounters, reasoning that they had previously embraced their lust too quickly, leading to the difficulties they had experienced. That idea lasted all but a few days before they found themselves in bed together once more, naked and wanting of each other. The next few days ended up being a haphazard leap between the two extremes of total abstinence and abandoned sex as the two tried desperately to reconcile their reasoned plan for rebuilding their relationship with the undeniable sexual chemistry and tension that bore down on them like a durasteel sheet. Finally, as the two lovers laid in bed late one night, drenched in sweat and the arousing scent of sex, they realized that they were probably going about things all wrong. They had come together over sex in the first place, and denying their urges to be together was only making things more erratic. Much to both their relief, both students proposed abandoning the abstinence plan and simply taking their fidelity to each other more seriously.

Things between the two couples first took flight when, eager to quickly relieve their ever-increasing lust for each other between classes, they had inadvertently selected the same combat flight simulation classroom in which to deal with their urges. Eryn had just barely pinned Jacen back into the seat of one of the simulator capsules and lowered her slippery channel onto him when Liana and Kira stumbled into the room, their physical training tank tops pulled down and their breasts exposed, completely caught up in their own passionate world. Eryn had been the first to notice, but she didn't say a word, instead completely fixated on the two girls' lovemaking as she propelled herself up and down the length of Jacen's shaft. When he looked over, alerted by a loud, primal moan, at the two girls thrashing about in each others' arms and legs on the floor, Eryn had silenced him quickly with a wet, aroused kiss so as not to end the show early. The Force had seemingly brought the couples' lust into synch as they each went about their love-making in the room, and it was only when Eryn and Jacen were seized by irrepressible cries and moans of orgasm that Kira and Liana, both in the throes of their own simultaneous climaxes, looked up in surprise and saw their hidden audience. Kira had been slightly concerned about being caught in the act when it was all over, but the other three students simply burst out in relieved laughter. After convincing her timid lover that nothing bad was going to happen, Liana greeted the two residents of Apartment 615 with sloppy, open-mouthed kisses. The four students had to hurriedly dress and slip out of the training room before any classes convened, but they all agreed and promised that they would share another group sexual experience at some time.

After another week or so, they'd made good on the promise. Jacen and Eryn had invited Kira and Liana to their apartment after classes ended for the week, ostensibly just to get together for refreshments and catch up. Jacen smiled again as he lay in bed, remembering just how innocently everything had begun. Eryn had been particularly domestic, preparing an impressive array of beverages and snacks in anticipation of their guests. Liana and Kira, too, arrived without any particular fanfare or indication of what was to come, not even holding hands or glancing at each other as they walked through the halls of the apartment structure. When the conversation turned to how Liana and Kira had become lovers, however, the situation rapidly heated up. Liana did most of the talking, describing in explicit detail how Kira had subjected her to some of the most intensely arousing oral sex she had ever experienced, and how she had been all too happy to reciprocate afterward. Before the story even reached its first orgasm, though, Jacen had caught sight of Eryn's hand drifting down between her legs, rubbing her crotch through her pants. Kira and Liana soon caught on as well, and before long all three women were softly stroking themselves, listening to Liana's narration as her voice became more and more punctuated with soft gasps and breathy moans. Jacen was the last to join the excitement, stroking and squeezing the tip of his straining cock through his pants as he oozed pre-come into the soft fabric. Things progressed steadily as the girls, one-by-one, began to loosen and discard their clothing, much to Jacen's viewing enjoyment. Eventually the story itself was lost. The lovers pounced on each other in a frenzy of kissing, biting, and sucking. Kira proved particularly surprising as she broke out of her ordinarily timid shell, throwing herself onto Liana's lap and fiercely tugging open the blonde girl's tunics, causing Liana's large breasts to bounce outward freely. The young brunette immediately snatched them up in her mouth, moaning as she suckled her blonde lover with a burning hunger. Eryn and Jacen were more subdued, but equally eager, as Eryn straddled Jacen's hips and gyrated her bare, wet vagina against his still-clothed cock while he cradled her face in his hands and sucked arousingly on her lips. Their two guests had already shifted themselves into position to pleasure each other with their mouths when Eryn suddenly begged them to hold off, proposing to them an alternative -- the uniquely Asirian social ritual of group masturbation. Liana and Kira had been skeptical at first, hungering for the sweet taste of each others' ample natural wetness, but they quickly realized the ritual's potential when Jacen demonstrated how he and Eryn essentially made love to each other without touching.

Jacen wrapped one hand around his erect member as he relived the session in his mind. The four of them had formed a circle on the floor, sitting back with their legs spread. Kira and Liana took to it immediately, rubbing themselves into a lusty frenzy. Jacen remembered the way they had stared at each other hungrily with lust-glazed eyes. Their lips moved ever so slightly, whispering words of affection and desire to each other as they jerked their hips against their hands. He had watched intently as they began to buck, harder and harder, burying their fingers into their wet pussies as they neared orgasmic bliss. Eryn had interrupted his view when she abruptly crawled over him, bracing her hands on the couch behind him and leaning her face so close to his that he could feel her ragged breathing.

"I'm gonna come," she moaned to him, jerking her hips back and forth mere millimeters above the twitching, swollen head of his cock. "Oh Jacen, I'm gonna come... come with me... come with me!"

The four students had all erupted in orgasm at that moment, filling the living room with an erotic chorus of moans and wails. Eryn had thrown her head back, her face contorted in utter pleasure as Jacen's twitching member sprayed long, thick ropes of his come onto her parted labia. It had taken him all the restraint he could muster to not grab her by her sexy hips and slam her down onto him at that very moment.

Jacen groaned, stroking his fully erect cock as he lost himself in the eroticism of the memory. That first orgasm had been only the start of the night, as both Eryn and Liana had insisted that he expend another load of his seed on both of their bodies. Kira had watched while gently caressing herself, completely mesmerized by the sight of her roommate smearing the sticky liquid across her chest. Despite declining to participate in Jacen's orgasmic shower, she had afterward eagerly and voraciously cleaned his seed off of Liana's body with her tongue and lips, much to Jacen's pleasant surprise.

As Jacen slid his hand up and down his erection, he felt Eryn's soft, warm body stir in bed next to him. She rolled over gently, placing one arm across his heaving chest and hooking one smooth leg over his. Her pert breasts rubbed gently against his side as she reached over to his penis, placing her hand upon his and slowing his movements.

"You couldn't wait for me to wake up, could you?" she whispered seductively in his ear, as she began to rub the mushroom tip of his penis in the palm of her hand.

"I was just... remembering...," he gasped, as she expertly manipulated his sensitive head.

"Last night?"

His arm snaked around her body and he squeezed her close to him as he let his back arch, offering his cock to her soft grip.

"Yeah," he groaned.

"What were you thinking of?" she asked, as her fingers crawled down to encircle his hard shaft, giving it a gentle squeeze. "Liana and Kira? By the gods, those girls... they are so sexy."

"They are," he whispered, "but I wasn't thinking about them. I was thinking about... oh, Eryn... I was thinking about you."

"Me?" she asked innocently, licking his earlobe with a flick of her tongue. "What could you possibly be thinking about me?"

"Aaaahhh!" he moaned, more loudly, as she began to stroke him steadily, up and down. "Ahhhhh..."

"Tell me, Jacen," she hissed in his ear, while slowly spreading his pre-come into the palm of her hand. "Tell me what you were thinking..."

"The way you looked!" he gasped, starting to thrust into her curled fist. "The way you looked every time you came... that look, so beautiful!"

"What else?"

"Eryn, please!" he begged, barely able to form sentences.

"Keep telling me... and I'll keep stroking you."

"I wanted you so badly!" he cried out, both of his hands now actively wandering over her body, squeezing and caressing any part of her he could grab onto.

"I wanted you too," she whispered, her voice breathy now as a result of his straying hands.

"I wanted... mmmmm... to take you right there...."

"You got to have me eventually," she reminded him, covering his face with soft kisses. "I practically dragged you out of there when Kira and Liana crawled all over each other."

"Yes," he gasped, both in response to her accelerating strokes of his cock and in acknowledgment of the memory. "We stumbled into the room and ..."

"You were all over me," she moaned, rolling on top of him, with one hand still gripping his cock between their bodies. "I begged you to touch me."

She began to whimper as she straddled his thigh and rubbed her dripping pussy against his leg.

"Touch me, Jacen," she moaned. "Touch me like you did last night. Please..."

She released his shaft from her grip as she felt his hands on her buttocks, lifting her upward so that she was straddling his waist. She leaned forward and grabbed onto the head of the bed, panting and gasping as he slowly massaged and caressed his way up her body. He gently gripped and smoothed over her hips, her sides, her ribs. She moaned his name loudly as he took her breasts into her hands, softly kneading and caressing her flesh. She leaned forward to kiss him, smashing her breasts into his hands. As they kissed, tongues mingling and lips clashing, she slowly edged her body downward until she felt the hard, hot tip of his erect penis pressing against her labia.

"Make love to me, Jacen," she murmured against his mouth. "Let me feel you inside of me again."

He gently pushed his hips upward, letting his cock part her moist, swollen folds, eliciting a gasp of delight from her sweet lips as his tip touched against her tight entrance. He felt her muscles twitch and contract, trying to grasp at his flesh. He lowered his hips back down, away from the reach of her hungry vagina. She groaned and pressed her body against his more urgently, lapping and sucking at his mouth.

"Oh, please," she whimpered, feeling him rise up again, pressing against her opening once more.

This time she pushed back, feeling his smooth dome slowly slipping into the embrace of her muscular entrance. He tried to slip back out as her moist warmth enveloped him, but she persisted, releasing a cry of pleasure as the crown of his cock popped inside of her. Her entrance quickly molded around his shaft, sliding downward as both their bodies trembled in anticipation. She moaned, whimpered in joy as she felt him sliding deeper into her, the bulbous tip of his cock pushing its way through her hot, wet channel. Finally, she felt his hips press up flush against hers. Her splayed-open pussy lips met with the smooth skin of his pelvis, and he groaned, pulling downward on her waist, pushing himself firmly up against her.

"I love you, Jacen," she gasped, lying still on top of him, feeling him throb and pulse within her.

"I love you too, Eryn," he whispered hoarsely, before beginning to move inside of her.

She sighed to herself contentedly, resting her head on his shoulder and burying her face in the curvature of his neck, inhaling the scent of his body. He moved himself in and out of her slowly in long, delicate strokes, gently caressing her sex with the full length of his penis. She gyrated her sexy hips in slow, deliberate circles, adding another dimension of sensation to their coupling. Their hands wandered, fingers exploring each others' bodies as they made love to each other, their pace much slower compared to the wilder, frenzied sex of the previous evening. They let the tension build gradually, increasing with each passage of his swollen cock through the soft, wet embrace of her waiting tunnel. Eryn sighed and listened to Jacen's heart pounding through his chest as he eased in and out of her slowly. She was aroused and could feel herself pulsing gently against his cock. She knew that if she rode him hard and fast, he would undoubtedly bring her to yet another wondrous orgasm. Yet, she was perfectly content at that moment just to feel him sliding within her, even if it meant he would come before she was even close to having an orgasm. After the many releases she had experienced with him the night before, it just didn't seem necessary. She could, however, sense his anxiety from the way he began to breathe harder and fidget beneath her.

"It's okay," she whispered, placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"What's okay?" he groaned, as he shifted himself slightly underneath her soft, naked body.

"You don't have to hold back for me," she replied, before gently closing her lips around one of his nipples and bathing it in the wetness of her soft tongue.

"But you haven't..." he began, before he was distracted by a sudden squeeze delivered to his stiff member by his lover's powerful inner muscles. "Aaahhhh!"

"Just do it," she moaned, trailing wet kisses down his bare chest. "I want to feel you filling me up with your come."

"I don't know how much I've got left," he gasped, with a chuckle.

"Just give me what you've got," she told him, cupping his cheeks in her hands and rising up to look deep into his eyes. "Please?"

He reached up and grasped the back of her neck gently, pulling her down and kissing her as he quickened the pace of his thrusting. Her body immediately tensed in his arms as the stimulation running through her pussy intensified, growing more and more powerful as he moved faster and faster.

"Ugghhhh," she moaned, as her neck went slack and her head tipped forward, spilling her wavy brown locks over her shoulders. "Oh, gods..."

"You... might regret... giving me the ... go ahead," he panted, watching her steady herself on shaky arms.

"Just... do it faster!" she gasped. "No, wait!"

His hips fell to a halt as she sat up, taking a moment to regain her composure and catch her breath.

"What are you going to do?" he asked, his swollen member now throbbing intensely, eager to get back to what he was doing.

"I'm going to make sue you come fast," she replied.

She pushed up on her legs and let his thick cock slip out of her with a gasp. She then slowly turned so that she was facing away from him, her round, tight ass hovering over his erect rod. She leaned forward and planted her hands between his outstretched legs, steadying herself before again lowering her pussy toward his swollen tip. She smiled to herself as he penetrated her, knowing that he loved to watch her bare ass while they made love. She also knew that he could not restrain himself when he took her at that angle, as he always exploded within minutes whenever she faced away from him. The intensity was simply too much for him.

"You ready?" she asked innocently, throwing a glance over her shoulder.

He responded simply by thrusting upward, burying himself deep within her.

"What do you think?" she heard him groan as she cried out in pleasure and surprise.

Without hesitation, she leaned forward and began to jerk her hips up and down, popping her shapely ass up and down sensuously as her wet pussy slid along the length of his hardness.

"Aahhhh.... Eryn!" he moaned, as waves of unbelievably intense pleasure ripped through his body. "Baby you do that so well!"

She responded by moaning loudly and seductively, her jerking hips not missing a single beat. She felt the thick, mushroom cap of his organ spear through her swollen, tender labia again and again, plunging deep into her with each downward thrust of her body. His hips and legs set into motion as he began to match her movements, thrusting himself upward. His hips slapped against her buttocks, filling the room with the delicious sound of flesh on flesh.

"Mmmmm, yes!" she hissed, jerking her hips at a frantic pace, her gorgeous ass bouncing up and down repeatedly before his eyes.

He growled deep in his throat, slapping his open palms firmly onto her ass cheeks, squeezing the twin mounds of her flesh in his fingers. She thrust back against his palms, inviting more of his grip. He began to guide her motions with his hands, sliding her up and down his shaft as quickly as their bodies would allow. He could fee the lust boiling inside of him, his seed rising up through his penis. His eyes fluttered closed, the image of his lover's exquisite backside still ingrained firmly in his thoughts. He reached out, molding the Force into an extension of his arms, straining forward. He struggled to maintain his focus, even as the feel of Eryn's warm, slick channel drove his pleasure to almost unbearable heights. His phantom fingers crawled up her sides, along the curve of her body and over her lower ribs. He quickly directed his projected hands around in front of her, sliding over and cupping her breasts. He pulled her back firmly, causing her body to jerk up into an upright position. They both cried out, he in pleasure and she in surprise, as she sank down the full length of his cock. His thick rod nestled itself deep into her and her wet pussy lips pressed up against his pelvis. She threw her head back and moaned loudly as he massaged and manipulated her breasts through the Force. Her hips continued to move, side to side and back and forth, undulating and gyrating as she reached up, clamping her hands firmly on top of his projected ones, pressing her breasts arduously into his palms. Her inner muscles contracted and released deliberately, squeezing and milking the length of his hardness.

AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers