A Jedi's Training Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AgntSmth
AgntSmth
415 Followers

"Eryn... baby," he gasped, feeling the tidal wave rising in him.

"I know," she whimpered, her head thrashing back and forth in pleasure as his desperate attempts to drive deeper into her physically lifted her from the bed. "Do it!"

She felt him pull her back again, and she fell backward, her back landing on his chest and her head right next to his. She carefully swung her legs forward, bending her knees and planting her feet on the bed in between his outspread legs. He groaned in her ear as she wiggled her hips, adjusting so that her tight vagina once again enveloped the length of his penis that had slipped out as she was falling back. He wrapped his arms, his real physical arms, tightly around her, just beneath her breasts, pushing her two orbs together as her swollen, tender nipples reached for the ceiling.

"Oh, Jacen," she moaned, reaching up and gripping his forearms in her hands.

He pushed into her again, and one of her hands instinctively fell downward and pressed flat against her belly.

"Oh, goodness!" she exclaimed. "I can... I can feel you."

He pushed inward once more, and again she felt the slight bulge inside of her, pressing upward against the palm of her hand. His cock head grazed along the upper surface of her pussy, sending a warm, pulsing pleasure deep through her muscles. Her body shuddered in his arms as he repeated the motion several more times, his breathing ragged and hoarse in her ear. His strong arms tightened around her body, squeezing her, and she immediately knew what was about to happen. Her fingers dug tightly into his arms and she heard him gasp and cry out raggedly into her ear. His body went tense and she cried out as he drove himself forcefully into her one last time, his penis twitching and spasming as it released his essence within her. She moaned and squirmed in his arms, feeling him push himself into her core a few more times, gradually slowing until his body came to a stop and relaxed underneath hers.

"Oh Jacen," she whimpered, her heart pounding rapidly in her chest. "Hold me..."

Her sex was throbbing and her body burning. She tried to lose herself in the warmth and security of his loving embrace, making an effort to push her demanding arousal to the back of her mind. She realized that she wanted release more badly than she had initially thought, but didn't want to tell him, fearing that she would make him feel bad that she hadn't reached orgasm. She had, after all, told him she did not mind.

"Mmmmm, Eryn," he groaned in her ear, nibbling and licking her earlobe softly. "I love you... you are so amazing."

As he whispered to her, he shifted his body beneath hers, settling into the padding of the bed.

"Ooohhhh!" was her only response, as his movements caused his softening member to slip and slide inside of her come-coated vagina. "I... I love... oh!"

She cried out as he moved again, this time causing his penis to pop out from within her, the bulbous head flicking across her clitoris as it passed from her moist, warm depths into sight. She hissed through clenched teeth and dug her fingers into his arms, pulling them against her breasts.

"Hold me tighter!" she squealed, feeling his flaccid cock fall back and come to rest against her dripping slit.

He followed with her request, squeezing her even more tightly in his arms. His forearms pressed against her nipples as he compressed her breasts, sending slow, tingling waves of pleasure through the soft mounds. She moaned, vocalizing her delight as she slowly ground her ass into his hips.

"Somebody wants to come," he whispered accusingly in her ear.

"No," she whimpered, still holding tightly to his arms and pressing her back against his chest. "I just... want to enjoy this with you..."

"You're a horrible liar," he hissed. "You should've made me wait."

"I couldn't," she moaned, closing her eyes and resting her head on his shoulder, feeling the warmth of his body against hers. "I knew you wanted it and I wanted to feel your hot come... I wanted you to splash against my walls, fill me..."

"But you want to come."

He pulled one arm free from her hands and slid his fingers down her body, right in between her legs. He immediately turned to her throbbing clit, rubbing it in small, rapid circular motions.

"Aaahhh gods!" she cried, her hips suddenly bucking upward against his fingertips. "Yes! Yes! Ooohhh Jacen, I want to come!"

"That's my girl," he whispered, now cupping one of her breasts in his free hand, massaging it sensuously with his palm. "I knew you needed it."

She was already beyond words, moaning and groaning erotically as her pussy surged with renewed wetness, covering his hand with her juices. As he worked at her clit with his fingertip, she felt the rest of his hand pressing against her mound, settling in place. One of his idle fingers started to push against her swollen labia, slowly piercing through the layers of aroused flesh. She instinctively gasped and held her breath, spreading her legs wider, hoping but not quite daring to ask that he would let his finger slip into her. Somehow even the intense surges of sensation from her clitoris faded away, if only temporarily, as she was completely overcome by the need to be filled again with anything rigid. She wanted desperately for him to shove his finger inside of her, but he was just barely even touching the entrance to her womanhood. She jerked her hips to and fro, up and down, hoping to entice or force him in but to no avail. She could feel his lips working their way up and down her neck and shoulders, hungrily but gently devouring inch by inch of her body. His other hand shifted steadily from one breast to the other, massaging, pinching, and caressing her aching mounds. And his other hand... his fingers continued to manipulate and tease her clitoris, slowly driving her body into the depths of ecstasy. Everything about them was working in perfect unison, except for that one thing.

"Aaaahhhh!" she cried out in sudden pleasure as his lingering finger finally plunged straight into her opening, burying itself up to the last knuckle in her now coursing flow of juices.

She heard him chuckle softly as he gently bit her shoulder, just enough to generate a tingle of pain that raced through her body. She wanted to berate him, scold him for teasing her like that, but all she could do was arch her back in joy, digging her shoulders and her ass cheeks into his body as the rest of her lifted up and away, yielding conscious control to her body's natural instincts. He began to pump his finger in and out of her deliciously wet vagina, eliciting a symphony of delighted sounds from her lips.

"Oh gods, yes, yes, yes," she babbled in a hoarse whisper. "Oh Jacen, I love you... I love your hands... I love what you do to me... ooohhhh yes!"

She began to lapse away from formed words as he continued his assault on her from seemingly everywhere, including his once-more erect penis rubbing against the cleft of her ass. She began to grunt deeply and rhythmically as she slid herself back and forth over his finger. Her sounds became louder and more animalistic as she lost herself in her enjoyment. She had heard women on Asiris making similar noises during sex on many occasions, most recently when she listened in on her newlywed older cousin and her husband making love. At the time, she had wondered what could possibly make a woman act so wild and feral, but now it came to her as naturally as breathing.

"That's it, let me hear you," Jacen whispered in her ear, curling and uncurling his finger inside of her, stroking her lovingly. "Your sounds are so hot... scream for me when you come."

"Ohhhh!" she moaned, louder than before, struggling to force words instead of groans and grunts from her mouth. "I... yes... so close..."

At that, she could feel him starting to work her even harder with his finger, so quickly that she could hear the squishing and splattering of her wetness as he slipped in and out. Wet, sticky globs of her lubricant spilled from her depths all over her crotch and thighs, and both lovers were too lost in the moment to bother with it. She gasped for air, toes curling and fingers clutching desperately at their sheets, and she felt the tell-tale tingle that rapidly swelled and erupted into a flood. Her entire body went tense, and she parted her lips to scream for her beloved, but no sounds came other than a raspy gust of breath. She wanted to breathe in so that she could try again, but her breathing was already locked in a quick, shallow rhythm by her body, caught up in the throes of her powerful orgasm. She gasped and gulped in small breaths as her pussy clamped down around his finger and seemingly every nerve fiber in her being fired with pleasure, until finally she was able to draw in a deep breath, filling her lungs.

"Oooohhhh, FUCK!" she screamed at last, as she regained control over her vocal cords. "Yeeesss, yes!"

She flopped back on his chest, exhausted, her arms and legs shaking almost uncontrollably in the wake of her orgasm. She writhed and squirmed happily in his arms as he cradled her to him, hungrily kissing and licking at the sweat that had accumulated in a thin sheet on her skin. Her trembling fingers drifted up and caressed his cheek, pulling his face nearer to hers.

"Thank you," she whispered, before licking her dry lips and kissing his mouth delicately. "Thank you, thank you..."

"Don't thank me," he chuckled, kissing her back in tiny pecks. "You know I love hearing you come."

She smiled as she felt his cock pressing against her between her legs again, and she reached down to touch it with her fingertips.

"Oh baby, you're all hard again," she pouted. "Let me take care of you, lover."

"No, no!" he protested, giggling as she lifted herself from him and crawled between his outspread legs, holding his sore member in the soft palm of her hand.

"Are you sure?" she asked genuinely, looking up at him. "You know I don't mind it."

"On any other day, I wouldn't stop you," he sighed, amazed by her constant desire to please him. "But... baby, I really don't think I can handle more. I might just die."

"I have worked you quite a bit lately, haven't I?" she said teasingly, stretching out her sexy body and lying herself on top of him, feeling his chest rise and fall against her breasts. "Then again..."

"What?" he asked suspiciously, raising an eyebrow.

"Mmmmmmm," she purred to herself, slinking her body seductively back and forth, kissing her way down his chest and stomach.

Her swollen lips parted slowly, slipping deliciously over the tip of his cock, drawing him into the hot recesses of her mouth. She hummed softly as she meticulously swept over the surface of his member with her soft tongue, savoring the flavor of their mingled fluids on his skin.

"What a way to die," he groaned, lying back and watching as his hardened member disappeared into his lover once more.

On the opposite side of the Academy, Liana and Kira were also gradually awakening from their restful slumber. After cuddling with each other on the floor of Jacen and Eryn's living room for some time the previous night, the two girls eventually regained the presence of mind to get dressed and retire to their own residence. They had stumbled back to their room, still basking in the glow of their activities, falling into each others' arms before drifting off to sleep. As daylight slowly roused Liana from her rest, she turned and buried her face in the hollow of Kira's neck, inhaling her lover's scent -- a mixture of sweat, sex, and the natural fragrance of Kira's skin. Liana gently kissed the soft skin that presented itself to her lips, working her way up and down Kira's neck and shoulder. The brunette, stirring slightly, murmured her approval and circled her arms around Liana, sleepily caressing her back and running her fingers through Liana's somewhat tangled hair.

"Mmmm, good morning lover," Kira moaned, tilting her head backward to give Liana greater access to her neck. "That feels so good."

"You taste so good, too," Liana whispered, snaking her lips up and down the tender flesh revealed to her.

Liana could feel herself growing moist again, her pussy reacting almost immediately to Kira's touch and to her memories of the night before. She gently nudged Kira onto her back and crawled on top of the brunette, still licking and sucking at the girl's neck. Kira's hands began to wander up and down Liana's back, fingernails scraping across delicate skin.

"You don't waste any time, do you?" Kira sighed, more than happy to let her roommate take the lead.

"If I could, I'd spend every moment of every day like this," Liana replied, taking Kira's face in her hands. "But I have to eat and sleep, so I have to make the best of what I've got."

She pulled Kira's face to hers and softly kissed her, pressing her own lips against Kira's. Their tongues immediately darted from their parted mouths, as if by instinct, licking and moistening each others' lips. Liana's fingertips gently traced her lover's face, exploring every inch of her smooth skin. She paused as she brushed over a few dried, slightly sticky trails leftover on Kira's face from the night before.

"What is...," Liana mumbled, gently turning Kira's head, gliding her lips upward toward the substance. "Oh!"

The blonde girl giggled as the daylight gleamed off of Kira's cheeks, causing the skin around her mouth and chin to glimmer, the dried residue of sexual juices on the brunette's face reflecting the sunlight.

"What is it?" Kira asked.

"You've got ... it looks like me on your face. All over."

Kira's tongue poked out of her mouth, dabbing at the corners of her lips.

"Mmmmm," Kira sighed, closing her eyes. "Tastes like you, all right."

"Here, let me clean up," Liana whispered lustily, as she leaned forward, pressing her open lips against Kira's face and whipping her tongue outward.

The moment the tip of her soft tongue touched and moistened the residue on Kira's face, Liana felt the room around her begin to spin. Ripples cascaded through the Force around her, and a brief sensation of falling tore through her body. The sensation ended almost as quickly as it began, and suddenly she was back in Jacen and Eryn's living room.

"Come for me Jacen," she heard herself saying, as she felt her fingers furiously stroking her own pussy and clitoris.

The familiar sounds of the previous evening surrounded and bombarded her. Not far from where she was, Eryn sat on the floor with her thighs spread wide, putting on a bit of a show for Kira. The Asirian's chest shone and glimmered as she spread Jacen's come over her breasts with one hand, her other hand massaging and stroking her vagina, giving Kira glimpses of her pink flesh. Jacen stood right in front of Liana, his hand eagerly stroking his hardened cock as the engorged head bobbed inches from Liana's face. She could hear him groaning quietly as he masturbated himself.

"Oh darling, I want your come so badly," Liana rasped, coaxing him along. "I know you've got it in there... poor baby, you're just dying to come, aren't you? Cover me like you covered Eryn... just let it flow."

The young man before her moaned and growled, eagerly, thrusting into his own curled fist. She could sense that he wanted to come. His entire body was flushed and sweat beaded on his forehead.

"Help him out," Eryn said breathily to Liana, as the brunette watched her own lover struggling to release his seed onto the blonde. "Suck him. Kiss him."

Liana felt her sex flush with wetness at the thought, spilling warmly over her fingers.

"Are you sure?" she asked Eryn. "It... I mean, he's yours."

"Yes he is," Eryn moaned. "And I trust you, as my friend. Go on."

Liana licked her lips and smiled, reaching up and placing her hand on Jacen's, slowing his movements.

"Sit back," she whispered, her lips brushing against the tip of his penis as she spoke. "Relax now... let me take care of you."

She guided him back to the couch and he sank back into the seat, spreading his legs so that she could kneel between them. She pressed her hands against his thighs and looked up at him while she sized up his cock. Then, without warning, she let her mouth fall over his straining rod, taking almost all of it in before she felt the head bump against her throat, forcing her to stop before she gagged. She slowly took the rest of him into her mouth, inch by inch, until her nose was pressed against his shaved pelvis. She could feel his body vibrate as he moaned, his hands gripping the couch cushions tightly. She quickly pulled her head back until only his swollen head was in her mouth. She sucked on it like a piece of candy, gradually increasing the suction until her cheeks arched inward. Her hand gently stroked up and down his shaft, using her saliva as lubrication. She teased the tiny opening at the very end of his cock head with the tip of her tongue, licking it, parting it. She caught glimpses of Eryn's body as the Asirian climbed on top of her lover, straddling his waist, her firm, toned buttocks hovering precariously close to Liana's face, occasionally rubbing against her nose, cheeks, and forehead as the blonde hungrily sucked, stroked, and kissed Jacen's penis. She could see Eryn jerking her hips back and forth, rubbing herself against his skin as she grasped his face, kissing him sloppily, their tongues chasing one another between their parted mouths. Jacen's hands rose up and his fingers dug into Eryn's ass cheeks. Liana could hear the two lovers exchanging words in a hoarse, excited whisper.

"Does she feel good, baby?" Eryn gasped, in between arousing attacks at his mouth with hers.

"Ahhhh," he moaned in reply, as his brunette roommate tugged and sucked his lower lip in her mouth. "Oh by the Force..."

"Suck him hard," Eryn moaned over her shoulder, so Liana could hear. "Eat him. Devour him. Make him come... all over you! Cover yourself in my lover's come!"

Liana moaned excitedly as she lowered her mouth back over Jacen's shaft, slowly sucking his masculine flesh into her mouth, inch by inch. She quickly dropped one hand between her legs and began rubbing at her sex urgently, causing her entire body to quake and tremble in excitement. As she felt herself nearing an enormous climax, she felt a delicate set of fingers mingling with hers in the midst of her dripping wetness. The warmth of Kira's breasts pressed up against Liana's back as the dark-haired Alderaanian's fingers displaced those of the blonde.

"Let me," Kira whispered seductively into Liana's ear, licking and nibbling the lobe. "Use yours... on him."

"Ahhhh, baby!" Liana wailed, as Kira's fingers pressed boldly into her moist, hot flesh. "I'm going to come!"

Liana's lips sealed tightly around Jacen's bulbous head as her orgasm overtook her. She sucked fiercely, moaning and whimpering against his hot flesh as her slick, wet fingers wrestled with his shaft. As her orgasm began to subside, she became aware that his hips were rising and falling, thrusting his hardness in and out of her soft, swollen lips. He began to buck harder and faster, his fingertips digging so firmly into Eryn's ass cheeks that Liana thought she might bruise.

"Gaaahh!" he gasped tremendously, his entire body heaving. "Ahhh... I'm... here it comes!"

Not wasting a moment, Liana quickly slipped his bursting cock out of her mouth, pumping her hand furiously up and down the length of the shaft. Jacen cried out again as he erupted, several large globs of his hot white seed splattering onto the fair skin of Liana's face, neck, and chest as he buried his face into Eryn's come-slickened breasts, moaning and gasping for air. Liana continued to stroke the young man until the last drops of his sticky fluid oozed out and onto her fingertips, his tense body finally relaxing as he collapsed back onto the couch with an exhausted sigh. Liana sat back on her haunches as Eryn let herself slide down, coming to rest in her lover's lap, kissing his lips tenderly.

AgntSmth
AgntSmth
415 Followers