A Jedi's Training Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By the gods, you were amazing," she cooed soothingly to him, cradling his head against her chest as he composed himself. "I didn't think you had that much left in you, lover. You should see her... you covered her."

Eryn twisted her body to the side, allowing Jacen to look upon Liana, her eyes still hazy with lust as she slowly spread his warm, thick come across her face and breasts.

"Thank you," the blonde moaned, before Eryn again captured Jacen's face in her palms and resumed kissing him.

Liana turned to Kira, who was sitting quietly behind her.

"Wow," Kira said quietly, seeing the way Liana's skin glistened with the wetness of the creamy substance that covered her. "I've never seen..."

Liana paused, her hands on her soft breasts, covered with Jacen's come. She looked up at her brunette lover, and suddenly became aware of a renewed fire in the girl's eyes. Before Liana could speak or act, Kira lunged at her, throwing her arms around the blonde's neck and attacking her face with her mouth, kissing and licking Liana's come-smeared face while grinding her wet sex against her thigh. Liana was surprised, but did not protest, instead moaning her approval as her roommate cleaned her body of their mutual friend's seed in a fit of lust.

Liana suddenly snapped back to the present, vaguely aware of the sensation of Kira nuzzling her face into her neck. Liana's tongue was still extended, the tip pressed against the moist spot on Kira's face. Her lips had dried from her ragged and excited breathing.

"Baby?" Kira sighed, kissing at Liana's neck. "Why did you stop?"

Kira ran her hands over Liana's heaving breasts, stopping as she felt Liana's heartbeat racing beneath the surface.

"Liana, your heart... it's pounding," the brunette said, looking up worriedly. "Is everything okay?"

"The memories," Liana stammered, fully reconnecting with reality. "I had another one. I can't... control them."

"Maybe we should tell someone about them," Kira said quietly, rolling over onto her side to face Liana. "I don't mind most of the time when they happen, since we're... you know..."

The brunette paused, blushing as she searched for the right way to describe her and Liana's activities.

"... it really gets me wet to see you getting so turned on by a memory," she continued. "But we have to get them under control... otherwise..."

"I know, I know," Liana sighed. "I might not always be lucky enough to be naked, in your arms, in the privacy of our room when they hit."

"Can't you talk to Star about them?" Kira asked. "We trust her with everything else about us."

"I suppose so," the blonde replied. "Maybe after I finish up with you?"

Liana grinned mischievously as she sucked one of Kira's nipples into her mouth, massaging it with her tongue. Kira moaned, writhing, as she pushed her chest upward, feeding more of her flesh into Liana's warm mouth. Liana welcomed the softness into her mouth, but before she could truly enjoy Kira's feminine orb, Kira abruptly pulled away.

"Oh baby," Kira sighed, caressing her saliva-slickened nipple between her own fingertips, "I want you so badly right now... but I'm really worried about these visions you keep having."

Liana smiled appreciatively, letting her blonde locks spill over her shoulders as she leaned forward to kiss her lover.

"Do you want me to talk to Star now?" she murmured, feeling Kira's fingertips rise up to graze her sides, slowly slithering down toward her waist. "Because I can..."

"Ooohhhh...," Kira whispered, enjoying the sensation of Liana's mouth, tugging on her lips gently. "I...."

She hesitated, as her hands slid down, cupping Liana's supple ass. The busty blonde hissed as Kira's slender fingertips gripped her fleshy cheeks tightly, digging in with a sharp pinch before reluctantly releasing.

"Liana, please," Kira begged weakly, struggling to steady her breathing. "I really want you to talk to Star... I'll wait for you, I swear it."

Smiling warmly, Liana rolled herself off of her roommate, resting on her side on the soft mattress.

"You really do care, don't you?" she asked, watching Kira's breasts rise and fall temptingly.

"Of course I do," Kira whispered, caressing her own stomach with her hands. "Now please hurry, before I go crazy..."

"You promised you'd wait!" Liana chided, as she swung her feet off the bed, wrapping a thin cover sheet around her body while sitting up.

"I know, and I will... just... hurry!"

Liana turned back once more, placing a warm, wet kiss on Kira's slightly parted lips.

"I love you," Liana whispered, as she pulled her mouth away from Kira's.

The aroused brunette's eyes lit up as she stared up at her unkempt roommate and lover. The tightening in her chest that she had felt earlier as a result of her sexual excitement could not even compare to the swelling she now felt, the near impossibility of breathing properly, as she wrangled over the sudden cacophony of emotions that chrned inside of her and struggled to find use of her vocal cords.

"Don't say anything now," Liana said, pressing one finger up against Kira's slightly swollen lips and shaking her head, swishing her blonde locks back and forth over her shoulders. "I know that the last time you let yourself get close to someone, she was ripped away from you. I don't want you to say it back just because you feel like you have to. We can talk about this later. Just... think about it for now. I just needed to let you know. I love you."

Kira remained speechless as Liana pulled away, still wrapped in a single sheet. The brunette laid her head back on her pillow, feeling as if like the world was dancing circles around her. She hardly noticed the sound of Liana's voice as the blonde opened a video comm link to Star's apartment on their communications panel.

"Liana, hi!" Star chirped cheerfully as the blurry video image cleared, revealing the energetic face of the young Jedi instructor. "How are you today?"

"I... I'm good," Liana replied, her face still flushed from the excitement of what she had just told Kira. "I actually needed to talk to you about something. It's... well I guess it's important, I don't really know... that's why I need to ask... I think."

Star laughed softly at Liana's uncertainty, smiling reassurely through the video panel.

"Whatever it is, I'd be more than happy to help. Why don't you just tell me what's going on?"

"Well..." Liana took a deep breath, trying to pick out the right words and phrases in her head to explain her situation. "Ever since I came back, I've been having these... ummm... I've been seeing these... images."

"Like dreams?" Star queried, furrowing her brow as she tried to understand Liana was telling her.

"Kind of like dreams, but always when I'm awake," Liana explained. "Like memories."

"It's natural that you might be regaining your memories of what happened while you were missing," Star explained comfortingly.

"It's more than that, though," Liana went on. "They're so vivid... so real... it's like I get transported back to when they were actually happening, but I know they're just memories because I can't change anything, I just... I feel it all happening to me."

"You feel what, Liana?"

Liana lowered her voice, embarrassed, even though the only other person in the room was her lover.

"Sex," she whispered softly. "All the memories... they're about sex. And not just me... I... I've had a few of Kira. Like, her memories, but I was in her place."

"I think I'm beginning to get the picture," Star said, thinking for a few moments. "You've never had any of other things? Non-sexual?"

Liana shook her head, almost worried that she should be ashamed of the fact that all her recollections were of sexual encounters.

"They come and go at random?" Star prodded.

"Well... yeah, mostly. Sometimes I'm not even thinking about sex. I just touch things and..."

"Wait, touch," Star interrupted. "You said it happens when you touch things."

"Yes," Liana said slowly, trying to remember all the times she had experienced her memories. "I think I was always touching something, or picking something up."

Star was silent a few moments.

"I think I have a hunch as to what's going on," the Jedi instructor said. "And I think I can help you figure it out, but not here... can you meet me in the women's locker area in the training rooms, in about twenty minutes? And bring some things with you... things that trigger your memories, along with a couple of everyday things."

"Yeah, I'll get them and meet you there."

"And can I speak to Kira?" Star asked, as Liana turned. "I should explain to her what you and I are going to do."

Liana turned and gestured to her nude roommate, who quickly grabbed the nearest robe and threw it over her shoulders, shielding her breasts from view as she approached the screen.

"Thank you for helping Liana with this," Kira said as she took her lover's place in front of the comm panel. "I really appreciate it."

"It's no trouble for me, Kira," Star said, "but I want you to understand that what Liana and I are about to do could get really... personal. I can try to keep sex out of it as much as possible, but because of what Liana has told me about her memories, it may be difficult to remain... platonic about it. I just want to make sure you're all right with it, and that you understand that things may get a bit heated."

"I trust you Star," Kira said, before turning her head over her shoulder to watch her lover, wrapped in only a thin sheet, strolling through the sunlight that streamed in from their windows as she rummaged their closets for personal items. "And I trust Liana completely."

"Good," Star said, smiling. "I'll explain to Cora what I'll be doing, so if you have any concerns while Liana and I are gone, feel free to contact her."

"I'm sure I'll be fine," Kira replied. "I have to go do some research in the Archives anyway. Thank you again, for everything."

"You're welcome. Tell Liana I'll see her in a few."

As the video link disconnected, Kira turned to see Liana, holding open an empty gear bag.

"I think I need your help," Liana said, smiling. "I sort of can't touch the things that Star wants me to bring along... otherwise those memories might keep me here forever."

The two women went along, with Liana pointing out the necessary items and Kira placing them in the bag. By the time they were done, they had assembled a rather eclectic mix: a history book, a data pad, a pair of black come-streaked panties, Liana's nightgown, and a simple elastic hair band.

"Anything else you need?" Kira asked.

Liana looked around the room for a moment, until her eyes fixated on the corner of Kira's desk.

"That," the blonde girl replied, pointing.

Kira grinned knowingly as she followed Liana's direction, her eyes settling on a single long-necked blue glass bottle perched at the edge of her desk. She picked up the smooth glass container, tipping it so that the sunlight angled off of the still-present residue on the upper portions of the neck.

"This is quite a special bottle," she mused, as she placed it into Liana's bag.

Kira turned to Liana, but instead of handing the bag to the blonde, she wrapped her arms around the girl's neck, smothering her mouth in a deep, wet kiss and snaking her soft, writhing tongue into Liana's mouth. Their lips smacked and squished wetly as they pressed their bodies together, finally tearing apart after several moments of heated kissing.

"Tell me all about it," Kira whispered, finally handing the bag of objects to Liana.

"I will," the blonde replied with a smile. "I'd better get dressed."

"Yes, before I change my mind about waiting until after you see Star to make you come!"

A small while later, Liana was walking into the back of the locker area with her bag of items, where she saw Star awaiting her, dressed in only a tiny pair of shorts and a short exercise bra.

"You're a little overdressed," Star joked when she saw Liana in her full Jedi garb, "but we can fix that. Strip down while I get the room set up."

"What is the room for?" Liana asked, as she quickly removed her belt and shrugged off her robes, revealing a thin white tunic that clung closely to the contours of her body.

"It's for meditation training with the advanced students," Star explained, keying in commands to a control console near the door. "It's basically a sauna, but the ventilation system allows us to introduce various chemicals into the air that enhance the meditation. The one we're going to use is a relaxant, pretty basic. But at higher doses it has various sexual side effects. Suffice it to say, you need an instructor's access code to up the dosage."

Star paused for a moment, watching as Liana arched her back, pulling her tunic over the top of her head. The girl's large breasts strained against the restraint of her bra, made from lacy fabric so thin that Star could see the pink of her nipples and her creamy flesh through the material. It took a great deal of Jedi restraint on the brunette's part not to reach forward and take the two sensual globes into her hands.

"You'll have to lose the pants too," Star commented, as she began cycling the air in the meditation chamber.

"Oh," Liana said softly, looking down self-consciously.

"What's wrong?" Star asked.

"I... I'm not wearing any panties," Liana admitted quietly, hooking her thumbs underneath the waist of her pants.

"Naughty girl," Star scolded, her voice a bare whisper that dripped with feigned seriousness, even as a wicked smirk curled the corners of her lips. "Lose the pants."

Looking around briefly to make sure there were no other students around, which she realized was a silly thing to do since she was in a locker area anyway, Liana pushed the elastic waistband of her training pants over the curves of her hips, letting gravity tug her pants the rest of the way down her smooth legs and leaving them crumpled in a small pile around her ankles. She pressed her legs together, the smooth lines of her natural curves tracing out a Y shape where her thighs met her body.

"That should do for now," Star said with a smile, watching as Liana crossed her arms, squeezing her already plentiful breasts together. "Let's get inside."

Star keyed a command into the control pad and the door of the meditation room slid open with a quiet hiss, revealing a spacious chamber filled with a hazy white mist. The Star walked slowly into the fog, beckoning for her scantily-clad blonde student to follow. Liana took a breath and walked into the haze, feeling the moisture of it all cling to her skin and fill her lungs.

"Breathe deeply," Star instructed, from the back of the room. "Take it all in. And come here, sit across from me."

Liana did as she was told, sucking in the warm, damp mist in long, deep breaths. By the time she reached the center of the room, she felt her surroundings begin to spin and her legs start to wobble.

"Ahhh," she groaned, stumbling, barely keeping her balance as her vision blurred.

"Focus, that's just the relaxant kicking in," Star said, breathing quickly.

Despite her heightened control and discipline, Star could feel her skin beginning to flush and sweat starting to form along her hairline. She could only imagine what her young student, completely inexperienced with the meditation chamber, would be feeling.

"Oh by the Force," Liana gasped, sinking to her hands and knees, slowly crawling to the spot Star had indicated earlier. "I... I... I'm dripping down my legs!"

"I know you are, dear," Star replied, forcing herself to assume a cross-legged meditation stance, even as she felt her own sex throbbing through the thin material of her tight training shorts. "That's part of the plan."

Through the mist, Star could see Liana sitting back on her haunches, biting her lip as her hands hovered over her breasts. The girl was clearly conflicted, trying to resist the sudden rising urge to touch herself.

"That's it sweetie," Star encouraged the blonde, her voice as soothing as could be, given her own arousal. "Just give it a few more moments and it'll get better."

Star gritted her teeth, struggling against her own sexual instinct to crawl over to Liana and take the whimpering girl in her arms. A few seconds later, the ventilation system whirred and clicked, cycling off the flow of relaxant. Both women, master and student, breathed sighs of relief, although the lingering mist in the air continued to hammer their senses.

"That was so... intense!" Liana gasped, her heart pounding and pulsing almost in tune with the throbbing between her legs.

"Yes, but it helps ready your mind for what we're about to do," Star said, trying to force her own mind back into instructor mode.

"I want to be fucked so bad right now," Liana whispered, digging into her inner thighs with her fingers, restraining herself from touching further up along her legs.

"We'd better get started, then," Star said, sensing that Liana's arousal was nearing a breaking point. "Which item do you want to work with first? Try to pick one that associates with a very intense memory, so we can start off easy."

"The panties," Liana replied, almost without needing to think about it.

Star lifted the skimpy black thong from Liana's bag, pausing for a moment to examine the white streaks of dried come staining the thin strip of fabric at the crotch.

"Yours? Kira's?" Star inquired, as she laid the garment in front of her and Liana.

"I don't know whose," Liana confessed, staring at the tiny piece of clothing. "It's a pair I wore during that week I was... out of control. I missed it when I was collecting all my clothes to be cleaned."

"Then maybe you'll get a chance to find out who put that there," Star said, grinning. "Touch it, whenever you're ready."

Liana looked down at the skimpy thong lying crumpled on the floor, slowly reaching her fingers out for it. Her hand hovered over the swatch of black fabric, and she already knew that the simple and minimalist piece of clothing was a link -- a link to what promised to be an enormous tidal wave of memories, sensations, and, above all else, lust.

Lust unlike anything she'd felt since her return to the Academy.

She had lusted for Kira, certainly. And for Jacen and Eryn, too, during their recent group play. But, even though her memory of the events during her disappearance was still foggy at best, she knew that whatever had happened during that time period was intense and powerful, a force so strong that she would have been lost to it forever, were it not for the intervention of her friends. Her already-aroused sex throbbed at the thought of physical pleasure so intense. More liquid flowed out of her pussy slowly, trickling down her legs as she prepared herself.

"Here goes," she whispered.

Star could sense the change in her young student almost immediately. Liana's body was unmoving, as if frozen in time, but Star could see it, through the blank glaze coating the blonde girl's bright blue eyes. Her full, enticing breasts began to heave up and down, faster and faster. Liana's jaw fell slightly slack, her breathing coming in rapid spurts through her gently parted lips. Ever so slightly, barely even noticeably, her hand began to entangle itself in the miniscule black panties, the fabric winding and intertwining in the spaces between her fingers. Star didn't have to dig in too deeply to feel the Force billowing and emanating from around her voluptuous student, coursing outward in powerful waves. The brunette Jedi brought her hand up slowly, gently laying it comfortingly on Liana's shoulder. The young blonde didn't move.

"Liana, can you hear me?"

The wind whipped fiercely in Liana's hair as she stood on the shuttle launch platform, hands gripping the railing that separated her from the vast expanse of the Coruscant skyways. Her pants, made of thin, stretchy white fabric that hugged her curves like a second skin, were pulled down to mid-thigh, revealing the dark, black thong at which her audience of one had been stealing glances all evening. She turned her gaze over her shoulder to see the look on his face as she slowly teased him, dancing erotically around the central support pole of the railing. His gaze was intense and focused, his eyes following every sexy gyration of her hips. He still clutched his work tools loosely in his hands, the half-repaired Jedi starfighter behind him on the platform long forgotten. Liana knew of him by reputation only; he was two years ahead of her at the Academy, and it seemed that he had earned much recognition as one of the Order's finest mechanics. She continued to swirl around the pole as she raised her blue eyes to meet his stare. She turned to face him, pressing her ass against the railing support as she bent forward, pushing her pants down to her ankles while giving him a glimpse down her loose tank top of her breasts, hanging freely in gravity's pull. She could see the bulge in his coveralls, defying his years of practiced restraint. The Coruscant skyways buzzed with traffic even in the late of night, but none of the various craft passed near enough to the Academy for anyone to see what she was doing. Not that she would have cared. She had but one goal, one desire, in that moment. She slid down to her hands and knees on the platform, slowly and deliberately licking her lips as she looked up at him with pleading eyes. She could see the flickers of doubt in his eyes as he repeatedly clenched and unclenched his hand tightly around the hydrospanner in his hand. Breaking his will was clearly a greater task than seducing her own male classmates, but Liana reveled in the thought of the amount of satisfaction she might get from this older, more disciplined student. All too many of her conquests within her own class year had been far too short for her liking.