A Jedi's Training Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh, gods," Eryn moaned. "Please... what do you want from me?"

Zoranna leaned forward, her face so close to Eryn's that they were on the verge of kissing as she spoke.

"I want you to admit your hunger," the darker woman whispered, her breath hot as it splashed against Eryn's lips.

As Zoranna continued to manipulate Eryn's breasts, she slipped one bare leg in between Eryn's, pressing her thigh up into the girl's nether regions. Eryn's hips jerked instinctively, rubbing and grinding her needful sex through her pants onto Zoranna's legs. Eryn struggled against the inevitable for only a few more moments before the words slipped off her tongue.

"Oh yes, I want it!" she gasped.

She felt the smile forming on Zoranna's lips as she kissed Eryn on the cheek, just far enough from Eryn's lips that the younger woman could not turn into the kiss.

"Good," Zoranna whispered against Eryn's cheek. "I feel your need... now show me that you want to let us give you what you desire, so that you can be one of us."

"I want to be with you... one of you!" Eryn rasped, her lips and tongue parched and dry from her heavy breathing.

"Don't tell," Zoranna said. "Show."

Eryn moaned in delight as she felt her arms suddenly released, and she immediately threw them around Zoranna's neck, pulling the older woman to her. Her tongue was wriggling its way into Zoranna's mouth even before their lips touched, and it was accepted willingly as the two women fell into a wet, frenzied kiss. But all too soon, Zoranna pulled away, leaving Eryn's lips lingering and hungry.

"No," Eryn begged. "Please, let me have more."

"My dear girl," Zoranna giggled, "I will show you more than you ever imagined."

Karek's lightsaber deactivated, and the light it generated was replaced by a swirling yellow glow that emanated from the palm of Zoranna's outstretched hand, which she held just in front of Eryn's breasts. As the beams of light struck her chest, Eryn felt a cascade of sensations, as if her breasts were being caressed, fondled, squeezed, licked, sucked, rubbed... all at once. Every imaginable sexual sensation barraged her skin, from the agonizingly gentle brush of a feather tip to the rough, stinging twinge of biting teeth.

"Yes!" she cried, her eyes rolling back and her head tipping back as she enjoyed herself, despite still being suspended in the air by her hair. "More!"

The glow from Zoranna's hand became even more intense and the air between her hand and Eryn's body began to ripple. At the same time, Eryn felt each sensation becoming more and more intense, deluging her senses with nothing but sex. Zoranna's hand worked slowly down her body, engaging similar sensations at every point. By the time she reached Eryn's vagina, still clad behind her clothes, her wetness had already seeped its way through her pants and was forming a very large damp spot. When Zoranna's hand settled between her legs, she knew she could no longer hold out. As she savored the feeling of being penetrated, licked, and having her clitoris fingered all at the same time and with unbelievable intensity, an image of Jacen's face, hovering over her and gazing down at her lovingly, filled her mind's eye for a brief moment.

"Oh, Jacen!" she gasped, her entire body tightening. "I'm sorry!"

Her entire form jerked and convulsed as Jacen's image vanished, as if suddenly pulled away, and she screamed as her body exploded in delight, a massive orgasm spilling through her.

"Yes, yes, YES!" she cried, spasms taking control of almost all of her muscles. "Fuck! Yes!"

She continued for several long exquisite moments, jerking and flailing as she came, suspended in mid-air. Finally, as the larger tremors subsided, she felt herself released, and she crumpled into a quivering pile on the floor. As she lay there, trembling with sexual delight, she felt Zoranna kneel down behind her, gently running her hands through her unkempt hair.

"Now, you are ready to become one of us."

"Yes," Eryn whispered, her pussy still dripping and desiring more, despite her tremendous release. "Yes."