A Job in the Theatre Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just love the things you bought today" she said casually, "I especially like that pink top. It looks wonderful on you."

"Why thank you" he said gazing at her sexy body. She was such a knockout.

"I thought Patty picked out some really sexy bras and panties for you too, don't you?"

"Yes she did. She was a great help."

Sarah took a sip of her wine. She looked at Paula with a sly grin, "Do you like your new clothes? I know it's different than what you are used too, but you do look very sexy in them."

Paula became momentarily self-conscious. He was wearing female clothes! How strange it all was. And it happened so fast. But then he let it go. "They certainly feel better then men's clothes. There's no doubt about that" he said.

"So I see..." Sarah said with a smile glancing at his erection. But it was an easy smile that Paula could appreciate.

"I think it looks sexy too" he added, "I'm not used to sexy."

Sarah noticed his cock jerked just saying the word. "I'm glad you like it... and I'm glad it turns you on. To tell the truth, I'm a bit turned on myself. I find you very attractive Paula" Sarah said with eyes roaming his body, "especially in those cute panties."

He was not sure how to take that. Was she referring to his hard cock within the panties? Or was she referring to the panties themselves? Or maybe it was his hard cock in the cute panties? He could see from the way she was looking at him that she indeed liked what she saw. That felt good. He liked being attractive.

"Now that we are roommates...we should get used to seeing each other in various states of undress, don't you think?" Sarah suggested. "Females do that sort of thing."

Paula couldn't believe what she was suggesting, but loved the idea. It was like some weird fantasy come true. He just hoped he wouldn't have an accident. That would be totally embarrassing.

"You are right, of course. We are both adults" Paula said. "You know Sarah, I must admit something. I find these new clothes very stimulating, if you know what I mean. Honestly, I have never been so horny in my life. I'm embarrassed to say it, given the circumstances, but it's true. So forgive me if I appear a bit... excited. It might take a few days for me to settle down...as it were."

"Don't you worry for a minute, my dear? I know exactly how stimulating female clothes can be... what with all the silks and satins...very arousing" she said. "Forgive me if you catch me looking...but I find it most appealing. I'm a bit aroused myself."

Paula blushed. Not only was he turning on guys, but Sarah too!

She gave him a smile and stood up. "Good night, dear. Sweet dreams."

Paula slid between the sheets, but he knew it would be impossible to go to sleep. His cock was throbbing with excitement and his brain was filled with Sarah's comments. To think that the sight of a horny man dressed in women's lingerie was actually arousing to someone was amazing to him. But clearly it was. Her nipples had been so hard. Maybe Sarah had a little kink running through her as well.

He quickly released his poor throbbing cock and wrapped it in satin. He stroked with one hand as the other traveled up to his breast. He cupped it and toyed with the fake nipple. None of this should be making him horny, but it was. It was driving him crazy.

He was overcome by so many strange sensations. He came immediately. He didn't have time to remove the satin. He looked down and watched the satin become wet with his cum. His features became even more pronounced underneath the wet material. It was too late to save the garment, so he decided to just enjoy it. He milked his cock and luxuriated in the wet satin caressing his flesh.

*

To be continued...

Hope you enjoyed the story. Please remember to vote. Your comments are welcomed.

12