A Job in the Theatre Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BothWorld
BothWorld
1,711 Followers

"Count on it" Ted said with a smile, his eyes flowing down her body to her legs once again. They focused on the spiked heel she was rocking on the end of her toes.

Sarah walked into the room with a drink of her own. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything?"

"No, not at all. Ted and I were just discussing the play" Paula said continuing to rub Ted's very obvious bulge. It was even more fun with Sarah watching.

"You would be so proud of her, Ted. She is doing a wonderful job" Sarah said with her eyes watching Paula. Paula's fingers slowly traced the outline of Ted's huge bulge making it more distinct. Sarah had almost forgotten just how big Ted's cock was, almost.

"Yes, I'm sure she is. I was just saying that she should pursue her career as a female from here on in" Ted said through an increasingly strained voice. "As you know, my company specializes in such things."

"I think that is exactly what she has been thinking, isn't it sweetie?" Sarah said wanting to rub her own cock.

"Yes, something like that. Of course, there are still some issues that would have to be resolved before I could really throw myself into that role...as a woman I mean" Paula said as she tapped the head of Ted's cock with her painted fingernail.

Paula turned to Sarah, "Don't you think Ted has the most impressive cock?"

"Why yes my dear... I do" she said with lust filled eyes. "You are most incorrigible."

"Isn't she though?" Ted said joining in. "If she doesn't watch out, I may have an accident."

"Mm, wouldn't that be yummy" Paula said slyly. "But we can't have that, now can we Sarah?" she said unzipping his pants. She smiled at Ted while she fished her hand inside his fly. She ran her finger along its length to tease him. She probed further feeling warm flesh and moaned. She pulled it out into the open air. Ted's cock erect had to be ten inches at least, maybe twelve and thick as Paula's wrist. There was a single drop of pleasure oozing from its tip.

"I think we should take care of our guest, don't you?" Paula asked throwing a mischievous look at Sarah. But Sarah was gazing at that monster cock. Paula lowered her head and sensuously ran her tongue over the slit claiming that drop of pleasure. Ted moaned. And so did Sarah.

Sarah moved over to the couch beside them. She reached down and grabbed Ted's cock at the base. "Allow me" Sarah said pointing it towards Paula. Paula accepted the invitation and lowered her mouth once again.

Ted closed his eyes letting the feeling of Paula's lips drown his brain in pleasure. Men know how to please men like no other. And the best blowjobs always came from men who had just discovered the joys of cock sucking. And Paula was no exception. Paula moaned all the way down his shaft.

Sarah reached up and freed her breasts. Her nipples were so hard. Her hands naturally came up underneath them as she offered them to Ted.

"Your breasts are so lovely" Ted purred. They were the best money could buy. Paula was instantly jealous. He sucked her nipple between his lips. Now it was Sarah's turn to moan. She fed Ted her breast while watching Paula take more and more of his huge cock down her throat.

Paula worked Ted's belt loose and unbuckled his pants. She wanted to play with his balls. She tugged on his pants and he got the message. He sat up just long enough for her to pull them down and off.

Her hand freed his balls and gently wrapped around them. She wondered if they held as much juice as the other night. She hoped they did. It had been such an erotic surprise to be hosed down by all that cum. Paula rolled them back and forth as she continued to suck.

Ted thought Paula was a natural cock sucker. She knew just what to do and when. Her enthusiasm for the art was unmistakable. From the looks of things, it wouldn't be long before he could talk her into a pair of beautiful breasts just like Sarah. As that image formed in his brain his cock exploded sending long streams of cum forcefully down Paula's throat. Paula was prepared this time. She stayed with him until the very last drop.

Once drained she let his poor cock slip from her lips. "I just love that" Paula said raising her head from his lap only to find the both of them staring at her with big smiles. Sarah stood and raised the hem of her skirt revealing the bulge in her panties. With a flip of the wrist, it was standing proudly in front of her.

Paula gave her a lustful grin and took it between her lips. Sarah's cock was much smaller than Ted's. Having sucked both of them right after the other, the difference was extreme. Whether Ted's cock was in her mouth or in her ass, she couldn't help but feel totally dominated by its size.

Paula felt Ted's hand as it slipped inside her ruffled panties. He pulled her cock free and began to stroke it as she continued to suck Sarah. Soon he was stroking her in time with her moves on Sarah's cock, which she found very erotic. She was not used to having more then one lover at a time, but found it incredibly exciting. She had no idea the things she was missing.

Paula was so lost in her own little world that she didn't notice Ted's cock had come back to life. She felt his hands on her insisting she move on top of him. Once she understood what he wanted, she moaned. This is what she had been waiting for.

She released Sarah's cock just long enough to pull her panties off and position herself over his cock. Once again she felt that monster cock splitting her in two. It was much easier this time thanks to the many indiscretions with Sarah.

"Oh my god..." Paula hissed as she worked herself down. "Your cock is so big...feels so good...." Slowly she eased all the way down until she was sitting in Ted's lap fully impaled on that monster cock. "Yes...oh yes...I love that big fucking cock of yours...God it's everywhere!"

Ted felt like a prince.

Paula started wiggling her bottom sending thrills all through her body. "God that feels so good...fuck me baby...do me ..."

Ted started thrusting his hips upward driving his cock into her. "Yes, yes...that's what I want...God I have missed your big cock..."

Sarah stood up and moved in front of them. Her cock was throbbing back and forth with a life of its own.

"Oh yeah...give it to me, girl" Paula begged. "Let me suck that beautiful cock of yours."

Sarah smiled as she slipped her cock between Paula's lips.

"Mmmmmm" Paula couldn't believe the wonderful feelings that flooded her brain as she felt Ted's cock making itself at home inside her while she had a mouthful of cock! She laughed to herself thinking just two weeks ago this would have been impossible. Now she couldn't get enough.

Ted started rocking back and forth slowly as Sarah started fucking her mouth. Paula felt delirious as it all came together. Sarah smiled at Ted. Their little cock whore was everything they had hoped and more.

Paula was submerged in the rich feeling of total submissiveness. She was trapped between two lovers, her senses dominated by cock. She never felt more alive or wanted. Nor had she ever been more pleased.

She rode Ted's cock trying desperately to find that secret button. Ted grabbed her hips and aimed his cock. Paula came down and pushed right up against it. She moaned loudly around Sarah's cock!

"You like that babe? Do you? Daddy knows how to make you feel good" Ted purred. "Now suck that cock for me babe...let me watch you suck that cock."

Now that she had found it, she wasn't about to let go. Paula wiggled her ass precisely on Ted's cock, hitting that button each and every time. It was so incredible! She couldn't get over it. She could feel cum leaking from her cock, leaking down her shaft. Her inner slut was shouting from the mountain tops.

"You look so good with a cock in your mouth..." Sarah whispered knowing how much it enflamed Paula. "I know you won't be happy until you suck my balls dry...such a pretty little cock whore...isn't she Ted...so pretty...she loves bouncing on that cock of yours...don't you baby...fuck that monster cock..."

It was just too much for Paula. Suddenly her cock erupted in climax spraying cum all over Sarah's legs and the floor.

"Oooooooh that's it baby...cum for us...cum hard baby" Sarah cooed. Paula's cock kept spurting uncontrollably even though no one had touched it.

"Here we go baby...I'm going cum....I'm gonna ...Arrrggghhhhh" Sarah screamed as her balls contracted and then pumped their contents straight down Paula's mouth. "Oh God yes! Suck it baby...drink that cum!" Sarah yelled lost in her orgasm.

"Oh shit!" Ted shrieked. The excitement had gotten to him too. Paula could feel his cock releasing inside her which triggered her second orgasm.

Sarah helped Paula off of Ted's rapidly deflating cock. Paula could feel his cum rolling down her inner thighs. She would never get tired of that feeling.

"I'm going to clean up" Paula said modestly and left the room.

Sarah walked over to the bar and fixed new drinks.

"You have out done yourself this time" Ted told Sarah. "You have earned a bonus, a big bonus." It was music to Sarah's ears.

*

To be continued...

Hope you enjoyed the story. Please remember to vote. Your comments are welcomed.

BothWorld
BothWorld
1,711 Followers
12