A Job in the Theatre Ch. 11

Story Info
The show opens.
2.1k words
4.73
59.1k
43

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BothWorld
BothWorld
1,690 Followers

Chapter 11 – The show opens

She found Ted and Sarah sipping drinks. Paula walked over and retrieved her cute ruffled panties and then proceeded over to Ted, took his drink and put it on the table and looked at Sarah, "Excuse us. We have some unfinished business."

She took Ted into her bedroom and closed the door. She turned and kissed him passionately. She could feel his cock hardening against her thigh. She helped him out of his shirt and pants and then led him into the bathroom where she retrieved the washcloth and soaked it in warm water.

She fell to her knees and sensuously ran the washcloth over his hardening cock. "I just love your cock" she purred watching it grow. "Do you mind if I do something kinky?" she asked looking up at him.

He could not imagine saying no to her. He couldn't care less what she had in mind. "I'm all yours..." he said with a smile.

She sat him on the toilet seat and reached into her shower for her razor. A curious look crossed his face as he saw the razor. She spread his legs and made herself comfortable between them. His cock was fully erect and stared at her throbbing with excitement.

How can a man have such a huge cock, she thought? What would it be like to be with two men who had huge cocks? How about a room full of men with huge cocks? She pictured herself walking from one cock to another in a room full of horny men. She thought about all that cum.

She ran the washcloth around his cock and balls and then proceeded to slowly shave him smooth as a new born baby. She was quite pleased by the time she was through.

Ted's cock and balls actually looked obscene hairless. He was so hard, so huge. She gave him a smile, turned and placed her ass directly above it. Then with practiced ease, she pushed down hard.

She slid all the way down until she was sitting flat against his crotch. "Mmmm." She placed her hands on his thighs to help balance and then began rocking her ass in slow minute moves. She could feel every inch of that huge cock probing her insides. "God I love that big fucking cock" she hissed.

Ted sat there motionless. There was nothing for him to do. She was fucking herself using his cock.

"You feel so good...so good" She continued to rock almost in a trance. Then she found it. She found her spot. "Yes...there it is...that's what I want...yes." She focused Ted's cock on her spot. "Mmm...yeah...god...mmmmmmm" Her rocking became more violent. "Yes...so close..." She pushed hard on Ted's cock. "YES!" she screamed as her cock once again exploded. She started spurting cum all over the bathroom floor.

Once her orgasm ceased and she caught her breath, she opened her eyes. Ted was still hard as a rock inside her. He had not climaxed yet. She looked over her shoulder and said, "Now it's your turn baby." She eased carefully off his cock and stepped over to the counter top where she bent down pointing her ass straight up. She spread her legs and said, "Fuck me sugar...fuck me hard."

Ted smiled. She was incorrigible. She looked so good standing there in those high heels, legs spread, her tight little bubble ass framed by her baby doll nightie. He rose to his feet and took his position behind her. He could see their reflection in the mirror that hung over the sink. He watched the expression on her face as he sank his cock into her once again.

"I love that huge fucking monster" she called out. Ted watched their reflection as he fucked her in the most leisurely way. His balls tingled from their fresh shave. She would be one of his best.

Paula adored feeling his cock come in and go out. She loved feeling his balls slap against her. Ted loved watching the expressions cross her face in the reflection. He reached down and held her cute little hips as he drove his cock as deep as it would go.

"Yes baby YES!" Paula screamed.

His orgasm was extra strong. Now he watched himself in the reflection as he pumped gallons of cum up her ass. Yes, she would be one of his best.

Ted eased his cock from her and she turned and kissed him. They walked back into the bedroom where Paula gathered his clothes from the floor. "Let me help you dress" she said smoothly.

She sat on the corner of the bed and Ted stepped in front of her. She stared at his hairless crotch with great satisfaction. Instead of grabbing his spandex thong, she reached for her ruffled panties. Without looking at his face, she held them out for him to step through.

And he did.

She pulled them up his legs and secured them around his waist neatly positioning his cock for comfort. Even soft, it barely fit. She ran her hand over it giving Ted a big dose of what she had been experiencing for weeks, the soft erotic thrill of pure silk against your cock. She knew he would be thinking of her all the way home. Without a word, she reached for his slacks and he stepped into them followed by his shirt.

She walked him to the door, gave him a kiss and ran her hand along his ass feeling the ruffles just underneath his slacks. "Don't be a stranger."

The blonde was at the limo waiting for Ted with the door open. Her cap hid whatever hair she might have had. Her uniform was rather boring, square cut and tapered. You couldn't really tell much about her.

Ted knew she would be quite surprised once they got home.

Opening night was always something special in the theater. Nerves were always a factor and it was a full house. Several members of the trades were present as were many reporters. Sarah had her hands full backstage.

Paula was getting ready in her dressing room when Sarah came inside. "So how are you doing?" she asked pointedly. Her tone was serious.

Paula became concerned and turned to face her. "I'm doing fine. And you?"

"I'm fine, but I just left Gary and he is a total mess."

"What's wrong?"

"He has a tremendous case of the nerves."

Paula put her hair brush down and said, "I'll take care of it."

"No, I think you should just let him be."

"I said I will take care of it."

She walked over to his dressing room and knocked on the door.

"What!?"

She opened his door and walked inside. There was a girl applying Gary's makeup. He was clearly on the edge. "How are you doing?" Paula asked. The makeup girl looked at her nervously. Her eyes told the story.

"Could you wait for us outside?" Paula asked. The girl quickly put her brush down and headed for the door. Paula looked at Gary. "Are you OK?"

"Just nervous" he said.

"This is our big night...for both of us. We have worked too hard to blow it now" she said.

"I know, I know. I just...well...I just" he said stumbling over his words. Paula walked up behind him and put her hands on his shoulders looking at him through the mirror.

"You are nervous. I completely understand" she said in a soothing tone. "You know what I am thinking about? I am thinking about your cock. I have been thinking about it for weeks" she said pulling his chair back. She turned his chair so that he was facing her. "I can't keep my hands off of it" she said sinking to her knees. "And tonight...tonight I get to play with it in front of all those people. I just love the kinkiness of that...don't you?"

She could see that Gary had already started to grow. She reached for his zipper and pulled it down. Gary smiled. "I love the way you get hard for me" she said freeing his nice, hard cock. Although she had been playing with it for weeks, this was the first time she had actually seen it. And she found it quite beautiful.

"I have been dying to taste you" she said smiling up at him. Gary couldn't remember how many times he had fantasized about this very moment. He looked at her nice red lips. They were so wet and inviting.

"Just between you and me...right?" she said.

"Right" Gary whispered watching those beautiful red lips consume his throbbing flesh.

Paula sank all the way down his length eliciting a deep moan from Gary. Her mouth was just as good, if not better, than he had imagined. He had felt so guilty having thought about her sucking his cock. But it seemed pretty obvious to him that she had been thinking about it too.

She would have liked to take her time sucking Gary's cock, but they just didn't have it. They would be calling the curtain soon so she had to polish him off quickly so he could continue getting ready. With that in mind, she started sucking Gary's cock with a vigor and intensity she had not tried before.

Gary couldn't believe what she was doing to him. My god she loved his cock! It was like she had to have it.

"Aaaaaarrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhh" he screamed barely a minute later grabbing his chair. His cock exploded in her mouth. She was right there taking it all. She slurped up every drop of his cum.

Gary released his chair and exhaled. Man what an orgasm! Paula let his deflating cock slip from her mouth and rose to her feet. Gary opened his eyes to see her smiling down on him proudly. She could see that she had blown his mind. He was putty in her hands.

She bent down and kissed him. And Gary freaked out. He had just pumped a gallon of cum in that mouth! The last thing he wanted to do was kiss her. But it was already happening. He certainly was not expecting her tongue to push past his lips and dump all that cum, still warm and thick, into his mouth.

She could feel him jerk with surprise underneath her, but she kept kissing him, her tongue insistent. She twirled her tongue around his, ran it along his teeth. That taste was everywhere. He finally relented and kissed her back. Moments later he was really kissing her back. Their tongues were awash in cum. They pushed it back and forth between them. It was hot, it was nasty and it was terribly erotic. She kept kissing him until he had swallowed every last drop.

"Shave before next time" she smiled and left the room. She owned that boy.

"You can go back in now" Paula said to the makeup girl. One thing was certain; Gary was no longer worrying about the show.

Twenty minutes later the curtain went up and everything fell into place. All eyes were on Paula. Supremely confident she gave the performance of her life. The audience gasped at scene four and loved scene six. Paula performed beyond everyone's wildest dream. It was her first starring role and she hit it straight out of the park.

It was the third standing ovation when Paula came to a realization. Her life as an actor was getting ready to take off. She knew the play would get rave reviews and she would be a known quantity by noon the next day.

And that brought her to a crossroads.

To continue on her current path would require breasts. And that meant no turning back. She could hear Sarah's advice ringing in her ears. She thought of her life as a man. Her life as a woman had already eclipsed that and then some. Why would she return to being a man?

Ted watched as the audience showered her with praise. They didn't have the slightest clue she was a man. He knew she could pull it off. She would want him to manage her career now. And that's exactly what he would do.

He would present her to his special group of friends. Yes, he would get her parts in plays, but her true starring role would be for them.

Paula sat backstage where the adrenalin had finally calmed down. She was waiting for Sarah to finish with all the well wishers and reporters. She picked up her cell and dialed the number. "Hello Ted. This is Paula. I have given your suggestion some serious consideration. And I have made a decision."

To be continued...

Hope you enjoyed the story. Please remember to vote. Your comments are welcomed.

BothWorld
BothWorld
1,690 Followers