A Job in the Theatre Ch. 19

Story Info
How Roxy became a chauffeur.
2.5k words
4.63
38k
29
Story does not have any tags

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BothWorld
BothWorld
1,692 Followers

Chapter 19 – How Roxy became a chauffeur

"You are not going to believe this," Andrew said. He managed one of Ted's businesses down by the beach. He was one of the few employees who were aware of Ted's special interests.

"Believe what?" Ted asked taking the bait.

"A new guy started working out over there about a week ago," Andrew said indicating the beach behind him. There was an area in the sand with a weight bench. Although it was a public area, amateur weight lifters kept some equipment there for their workouts. They could lift weights while watching the people stroll the beach. More importantly, people strolling the beach could watch them.

"And?"

Andrew leaned in close and whispered, "And they say he has a huge cock...as in really huge."

Ted's interest was immediately piqued. He was well endowed himself. In fact, he was so well endowed it almost presented more problems than benefits when it came to lovers.

"I'm listening," Ted said looking over Andrew's shoulder at the beach, "What else do they say?"

"Well, they are not too fond of him. It seems that he plays for the other team, if you know what I mean. There is a place a few miles down the beach for those types. So they are a little upset with him. I thought you would be interested."

Ted turned back to Andrew, gave him a smile. "You were right." Andrew was straight, but knew how to keep a secret.

"I could introduce you. I met him the other day."

Ted felt a tingle in his crotch. Guys with monster cocks didn't grow on trees. He was not about to pass up an opportunity. Ted glanced in the mirror beside Andrew. He was wearing a dress shirt, French cuffs, and perfectly knotted tie. He reached up and loosened his tie and pulled it from around his neck. He opened the first button or two of his shirt trying to look more causal. It was hard to do in tailored clothes.

"There he is now," Andrew said nodding towards the blonde haired guy walking to the weight area. He was wearing sweats, appeared to be of average height. Even his jacket couldn't hide his broad chest.

Ted watched with interest as the guy setup. Once everything was in place, he removed his sweats. All that was left was his spandex briefs so typical with weight lifters. Ted focused immediately on his crotch, but was too far away to really see anything. Ted spent the next hour watching this guy push weights. He didn't speak to the others. Even from a distance Ted could see the divide. Once he was through he slipped back into his sweats and started packing up.

"Hey Rex," Andrew called out with a smile. Rex looked over to Andrew waving at him. He smiled and headed his way. Ted could feel his chest tightening. The closer Rex got, the better he looked.

Rex noticed a guy sitting with Andrew. He figured that must be his boss, the one he had talked about. Andrew mentioned that he was hung like a horse. Now he was hung like a horse, so he doubted seriously if this guy could match him. Nobody had yet.

"Rex, this is Ted, my boss," Andrew said. Ted got to his feet, offered his hand. Rex took it, gave him a firm shake. "I wanted to introduce you guys. It seems that you two have more than a few things in common."

"Oh really?" Rex said playing dumb.

Andrew looked at Ted. He hoped Ted would understand what he was about to do. He knew that Ted was a private man, especially on this topic.

"Forgive me boss," Andrew said, "I'm doing this for you." Andrew then took Rex's hand and guided it straight to Ted's crotch. Ted sat up in his seat. He was caught off guard. Rex gave Ted a good squeeze. A knowing smile spread slowly across his face. He moved his hand over a bit and squeezed again. He kept moving his hand until he got to the tip.

"Well...seems you were right," Rex said still clutching Ted's crotch.

Ted's eyebrows shot up. Now he was definitely interested. He looked around to see who might be watching. They were alone. Ted moved his hand to Rex's crotch. Yes, he had a good slab of beef. But was it huge? Ted squeezed. Well it was thick. He moved his hand. Okay it was bigger than most. He kept moving his hand. Shit!

Andrew could see they were both impressed. He wasn't into sucking cock, but if he was, he would want to try a really big cock. He had seen Ted's one day after they played racket ball. That damn thing was the biggest fucking cock he had ever laid eyes on.

"Let me buy you dinner. You must be starved after a workout like that," Ted said.

Rex could feel Ted growing hard in his hand. "Yeah, that sounds interesting."

Rex was impressed when he saw the Rolls. It wasn't just any Rolls; it was a classic that had been perfectly restored. Whatever else was true, this Ted had some real money. He was even more impressed when they pulled through the gates of his beach house. It wasn't so much a beach house as it was a beach houses. He could see three that were clearly part of the property with another two that might be.

"I thought we might be more comfortable here. I don't usually dine in public," Ted said pulling up to the front door.

"Nice place" Rex said walking through the large oak doors.

"I don't know if you drink, but there is a bar over there. Help yourself."

"Usually I don't. I keep a pretty tight diet. But I think I might break that rule today," Rex said with a smile.

Ted returned the smile. "I'm going to change out of these clothes. I won't be but just a minute."

"Put on a swim suit," Rex said flatly. Ted was surprised by his directness. He was not used to people speaking to him like that. Rex yanked his sweats off and stood there in his spandex. Ted's eye went straight to the obscenely large bulge barely contained within.

Ted rummaged through his drawer trying to decide what to wear. Most of his swim suits where surfer shorts that hung to his knees. When you have a big cock, you don't wear spandex, or briefs, or thongs. Well, unless you are a body builder. He looked at some of his custom made panties. That would be a gas. What would Rex say about that? He did have a Speedo. He only wore it when he was swimming alone. He pulled it from the drawer and smiled. It would have to do.

Rex fixed himself a stiff drink. He wandered around the living room checking it out. He didn't know much about paintings, but guessed that these were the real deal. The room featured floor to ceiling glass giving an unbelievable view of the ocean. He heard Ted enter and turned.

He was not a body builder, but was certainly in great shape. He was wearing the smallest of Speedo's that did little to hide his impressive bulge. Big cocks were so rare. "Love your place," Rex said.

Ted walked behind the bar and poured himself a drink. It was his first really good look at Rex. His body was incredible. His chest was chiseled perfection without a single hair on it. He had a tuft of hair snaking down into his trunks, but it was so blonde you could hardly see it. His little spandex thong was jammed packed. He could never go out in public like that. Rex really liked showing off his body. No wonder those guys didn't like him. He probably intimidated the hell out of them.

"I feel like I already know so much about you," Ted said glancing at Rex. "Tell me about yourself."

"Well, I guess I will start with the obvious. I like working out."

"When did you start doing that?"

"I guess it started when I was entering puberty. I realized that I was different from the other guys in gym class." Ted nodded his acknowledgment. He had experienced the same thing. "I decided since people were going to be looking at me anyway, I would really give them something to see. I guess I have a fair amount of exhibitionist in me."

"What about girls?"

Rex looked at him and wondered what Ted's experience had been. "Girls were a little freaked out, scared. They couldn't see it, too big." That's when Rex decided he could do himself. Sucking his own cock was easy. He wondered if Ted had tried it.

"If you don't mind me saying so, it looked like those guys on the beach didn't really appreciate you being there."

"Yeah, I know. Fuck them. I don't really care what other people think. How about you? What's your story?"

"I guess we share a lot of the same experiences. My situation is a little different. You don't know me, but a lot of people do...or think they do. I am recognized a lot in public. That makes it difficult for me. I like cock. But I can't be seen with gay men. It's complicated."

"So what do you do?"

Ted hesitated. He wondered if Rex would understand his particular kink. "I go out with girls...who have cocks."

"Now that sounds interesting," Rex said with a smile. "Tell me more."

"Not much to tell really. They are beautiful of course, always a nice bust line they enjoy showing off. They wear the latest designer clothes, always something feminine and delicate underneath. No one has the slightest clue."

"Real boobs?"

"Yes, of course. You wouldn't believe the things they can do these days. It's beyond perfection really."

"What about their cocks?"

"They come two ways, very small or large. Not large like us. That would be too much to ask. I prefer large. There is something about a cock nestled inside panties that really gets to me." Ted glanced up to see if he had lost Rex yet. From the looks of things, he was still onboard. "I guess I have developed a panty fetish over the years."

"Ever wear them yourself?"

Rex seemed okay with it. It seemed like he was interested a little. Ted decided why not? "Yeah, I do on occasion." He glanced up at Rex, read his face. Everything looked cool. "I have them custom made so they will fit of course. But yeah, I really like the way silk and satin feel pressed against my cock."

Rex walked behind the bar where Ted was. He reached down and flipped his cock out of his spandex trunk. "Yeah...we might have to explore that a little further. But for now...I think you should suck my cock."

Ted grinned. Rex was hard as hell. It must have been something he said. Something like panties. Ted fell to his knees and became eye to eye with Rex's cock. Obscenely thick, incredibly long and perfectly shaped, it sat magnificently atop two huge balls that hung almost to his knees.

Ted put one hand around the base of his shaft. He put his other hand next to that and still had plenty of cock left over. He figured Rex was a good inch, maybe two bigger than he was. "Oh hell yes!" he said before taking the head between his lips.

Rex kicked back and watched Ted pleasure his cock. Most lovers were scared off by his size. Not Ted. "Damn Teddy! You got skills..." The way Ted was going he would be blowing a load down his throat real soon. He wasn't worried. The one thing Rex had no problem doing was getting his dick hard.

Ted slobbered all over that huge cock disbelieving his good fortune. He was not about to let Rex leave without the very best blowjob he could muster. He was simply mesmerized by his cock. It was perfect in every way.

"Here we go Teddy...I'm going to blow...do you want it in your mouth...huh, do you Teddy...do you want me to empty these balls down your throat..." Too late. Rex grabbed the back of his head, held him tight.

"Shhhhhhiiiiiittttt." He screamed as his balls danced on Ted's chin. And just like Ted, he could cum in buckets. Big cock, big balls, big load.

It had been a while since anyone was able to hose him down like that. Ted loved drinking a guy's spunk, especially when a guy could literally piss it down his throat in streams. He licked that monster clean afterwards while Rex caught his breath.

"Shit Teddy that was great," Rex said with a smile. "Now what were you saying about those custom made panties?"

Ted got to his feet and led Rex to his bedroom by that huge cock of his. "Here, these are some of my favorites." He held open a baby blue thong with a tube of pure silk in front ringed with cute little ruffles. He pulled them up Rex's legs and stuffed that monster cock inside the silk tube.

"Shit!" Rex exclaimed. "I see what you mean. That's nice."

"Do you want to try some stockings?" Ted asked.

"Sure. Why not?" Rex said with his cock inflating once again. "You get those, I'll be right back. I need to get my gym bag." By the time he returned he was totally hard. That tube of silk was filled to the max and pointing straight up. It looked so cute circled in ruffles. Ted couldn't keep the smile from his face. He loved the way a nice hard cock looked in panties.

"Here, put this on," Ted said handing Rex the garter belt. He lazily stroked Rex's cock using the ruffles while Rex struggled to get the garter belt hooked. "Man that looks great. You are going to love the way these feel." Rex pulled the stockings up his legs and hooked them to the snaps.

Ted sat back and stared at Rex. He was perfect. He was a vision of masculinity clothed in soft femininity. Ted tried to imagine what Rex would look like with a pair of perfectly shaped breasts. His cock twitched uncontrollably.

"Want to try some high heels?"

"Hey, might as well, right?" Rex's cock was bouncing up and down in that silk thong. He was obviously enjoying this very much.

Ted produced a pair of black heels. Rex was impressed with the cross over straps that went around the ankles. He slipped his feet into them and walked tentatively around the bedroom. "This is pretty wild."

Rex walked back over to Ted. His cock was just about touching Ted's lips. "Is this what you like Teddy?" Rex asked. Rex put his hands behind his head and arched his chest in a typical body builder pose showing off his physique.

Ted ran his hand down his nylon covered leg. "Yeah, I like that."

Rex looked at him. "Let me show you what I like. Lie down on the bed Teddy. Face down." He pulled some straps from his gym bag and proceeded to tie Ted to the bed. He grabbed a pillow and stuffed it under Ted's ass. "We're both going to like this," he said drenching Ted's ass with lube.

To be continued...

Hope you enjoyed the story. Please remember to vote. Your comments are welcomed.

BothWorld
BothWorld
1,692 Followers