A Job Like Any Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weak as she felt after the orgasm, which was stronger than any she had had in a long time, she almost fell over as he leaned his weight against her, rubbing her back gently.

"Okay!" he said and his voice was empty of any feeling or shortness of breath, which was evident only a moment ago.

She felt him step away from her and something soft covered her body, making her jerk in surprise.

"Use my robe. Please, don't stain the carpet." He said and by the time she looked behind her he disappeared inside the bathroom.

She heard the water running and his voice in a half yell. "I have a couple of bitchy meetings this week, do you think you'll be available?"

She straightened up and wiped herself off with the snow-white bathrobe. Her back was hurting as if she had just been picking up strawberries for hours, a backbreaking work that she became familiar with in childhood.

"Yeah, sure." She yelled back and began looking for her clothes.

"Good." He said and she heard the glass shower door slide. "I'll call the agency, then."

She wanted to say something. Anything. She wanted to let him know that despite this being a job like all the rest, it was still a bit more special.

"You can let yourself out." He said and she clicked her tongue.

'Nope. Just a job like any other.'

12