A Job Well Done Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, how about a peek?"

"Not even a sniff, now go."

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. "Great, it's probably my neighbor and she'll want to talk for hours." My neighbor was a 70 year old widow who was very nice. I just got the feeling that JC would show up in some sort of super sexy outfit, or even better, nothing at all and give the poor lady a heart attack.

When I got to the door, I looked out the peep hole and stepped back shocked. I looked again, confirmed I wasn't hallucinating and opened the door. It was Shelly from the bar and she'd obviously gone home and changed. "Hi, I was beginning to think this was the wrong place."

"I guess that depends on what you're looking for." I moved aside so that she could come in. She just smiled and stepped inside.

"I found the right place."

"How did you know where I lived? And why are you here?"

"JC gave me your address. She invited me." I saw her look past my shoulder and turned around. JC was standing there, wearing nothing but a towel. "It's about time you got here. I was beginning to worry that Johnny wouldn't be able to wait anymore and would tear the door down." JC smiled. "I see you changed into something more appropriate"

I turned around and checked out Sheely. Holy shit her body was amazing. She was wearing a tank top like JC had on, but this showed more of her stomach than JC's. "So, is this what you had in mind?" And she stood there, with her arms spread for me and JC to admire.

"It's perfect. I knew you had a killer body under that outfit. And you dressed exactly right." I was busy staring at Shelly and she was just smiling back at me. Her nipples were starting to poke out.

"I see that you're a bit overdressed. I'd like to see what's under the towel." I turned just in time to see JC drop her towel. "Mmmmm, exactly what I expected. Now I know why he takes you shopping like that." Is that what she thought? I was a little curious about this. Shelly stepped past me and walked over to JC to examine her better. JC had shaved everything except for the small patch and was now standing as Shelly had to be examined. "Very nice. Your tits are amazing and look how firm they are." She reached up to touch, but JC grabbed her hands. "Not yet, I think John needs some explaining to first."

I was just standing there. My mouth wouldn't work and my dick was threatening to tear apart my shorts. Both of them had amazing bodies. "Explain? Explain what?" I asked.

JC looked at Shelly who just looked at JC. They grinned at each other and then JC started to explain. "I've known Shelly since the first grade. Remember, I grew up around here. We hadn't actually seen each other since high school. When I first walked into the bar and saw you two talking, I was jealous. I was ready to start cussing you out. But then I realized who it was and hatched a plan. Shelly and I were good friends growing up, but things fell apart in high school over a boy. It was actually stupid and the guy turned out to be a real asshole. Shelly's chest developed faster than mine and of course that's all the boys looked at back than. So she won the guy."

"Yeah, I may have won him, but he turned out to be a loser. But JC and I had said some nasty things to each other and that was the end of things. Till a few years ago."

"It was shortly after Tony's first affair. Tony and I were here visiting my grandparents and we ran into each other at the mall. Shelly was wearing this sexy little dress and my ex didn't even pay her any attention. That should have been my first clue of what was coming. We spoke for a while and decided to go out for drinks. My ex was good with that. That night we stayed out drinking till two in the morning and decided we'd stay in touch. That night though, she told me to be careful. She didn't like my ex at all and wanted to warn me. Although she couldn't put her finger on what it was, she felt something was odd. She turned out to be right."

I was still just staring at the two of them. I wasn't really sure about the whole story and why JC was telling it to me. "So, how does this lead to her being here?" They both looked at each other and started laughing hysterically.

"I'm getting to that. Do you have any more of that wine? I think Shelly could use a glass and I'd love a refill. It's quite good. Where'd you get it?"

I walked into the kitchen, grabbed the bottle and another glass. I filled Shelly's and refilled JC's. "I have no idea. It may have been from a date a long time ago."

"Well, whoever she was, she had good taste. Anyway, let's get back to the story. While we were out that night, we started talking about that boy from high school and started to joke that we should have double teamed him. It was all in jest, but we were saying that once he came, we could finish each other off. We laughed about that for a while. We'd finally gotten past the awkwardness between us and made up."

"After my breakup, I was here visiting my grandparents and trying to get away from home. I called Shelly and we met for drinks. That night I got more drunk than I'd ever been in my life. I couldn't remember how I got back to Shelly's apartment, but I woke up the next morning in her bed, completely nude. Shelly was in bed with me, also nude. I was a little scared about what had happened, but she told me nothing went on."

"I'm not gay if that's what you're thinking" Shelly said. "I just couldn't get her dressed once I'd gotten her bar clothes off and I didn't want her stinking up my bed. Although I did admit to her that the thought of taking advantage of her had crossed my mind. I was between boyfriends at the time and it had been a while. Any port in the storm." and she just shrugged her shoulders and smiled a wicked smile.

JC just looked at her and the continued. "We lay in her bed for a long time talking and then it turned into guy-bashing. Guys suck, guys are scum, guys should all be blown to hell. That of course let do talking about how it would be dating other woman."

"That's when I said how much easier it would be since girls know how things work on themselves, they should be able to find them on another girl" Shelly said.

JC went on. "Well, I was starting to get horny. It had been three months since my breakup and it was much longer since I'd had sex with my ex. At some point, the sheet had fallen off of Shelly's tit and it was just sticking out. I found myself looking at it, then wondering what it would be like to kiss the nipple. We were both quiet for a while."

"I could sense that JC was thinking about something, but I wasn't sure. I had to pee and got up to go to the bathroom. When I got back to bed, JC was lying on her side, facing away from me and I could hear her crying. I slid back into the bed and snuggled up behind her. I just figured she was having a moment, so I let her cry while I stroked her hair. After a few minutes, she turned around to face me. It kind of surprised me and I backed away. Like I said, I'm not gay, but after what we were talking about, I started to wonder what it would be like to kiss her. She must have read my mind because the next thing I knew, our lips were locked and our hands were all over each other. She pushed me onto my back and got on top."

"I'm not sure what made me kiss Shelly, but it seemed like a good idea. Things got a bit out of control for a bit, but we both had a great time."

Shelly looked up at JC and smiled. I could tell from her look that she cared deeply for JC and JC returned the look. After a moment, they turned back to me. "Just so you know, Shelly and I are not gay. We did get together a few more times after that, but it was more about taking care of each other then some romantic relationship. It took some time to understand that, but that's all it is. After going through what I've been through with my ex, having another guy in my life was too much for me. But I did have needs and Shelly was able to help me with them."

"As for me, I feel the same way. I love JC, but not in romantic way. Which leads me to being here now. JC gave me the quick version of what happened with you and that you're a pretty good guy. She also made some mention that she wanted to do something for you."

"After I realized it was Shelly you were talking to at the bar, I knew what I wanted. When I went to the bathroom, I found her and told her my plan and she agreed. So, what do you say?"

I didn't say anything, I just grabbed the two girls by the arm and pushed them toward my bedroom. Once there, they both climbed onto the bed and I stripped off my shorts. "Damn JC, you weren't kidding. He really is packing." I approached the bed, but JC stopped me from getting on.

"A couple of small ground rules first. Nothing is off limits, but if one of us asks you to stop, you stop. And after tonight, you do not go looking for Shelly and Shelly is not allowed to be alone with you without me knowing. You can go out for drinks or dinner or just movie, but there is to be no nudity between you and no sex unless I give the OK. As far as I'm concerned, John's my property." I didn't even hesitate before I nodded yes. I was pretty sure anything JC wanted she would get. Besides, as incredible as Shelly was, she still wasn't anything close to JC. "And one more thing. I will be moving here. I was thinking about it before I met you. I grew up around here and it's home for me. You are just an additional incentive Do you have a problem with that?" She was looking directly at me and challenging me.

"Not one bit." I guess she didn't expect that type of answer, but she suddenly started to laugh.

I took JC and threw her onto the bed next to Shelly and climbed on. I was straddling JC's hips and looking down at her face. Her hair was thrown around, framing her head. Then I scanned further down her body, stopping to admire her tits before finishing up at her hips right below my engorged cock. "There's that look again. Admiring the view?"

"Oh yeah. You're amazing, you know that?." Then I leaned down and kissed her. We stayed like that for a while, her body pinned beneath mine, just savoring the kisses. She tried to roll me off of her, but she had no leverage and I decided to take advantage. I was beyond worked up by now and feeling my weight squeezing my dick between my body and JC's was killing me. So I hooked one of her legs, moved mine between hers and adjusted so that I was right at her vaginal entrance. Shelly had adjusted her position so that she could watch, so I moved just enough so she could watch me enter JC. She couldn't take her eyes off of my penis. I looked down at JC and she nodded her head, ready for me to enter her.

I went slowly so that I could savor the feeling. She must have been just as turned-on as me because there was almost no resistance. About halfway in, I looked at Shelly. She was watching wide-eyed and was lightly touching her own tits. I wasn't sure if she even knew she was doing it. JC had her eyes closed and her head tilted back slightly. When I hit bottom, she let out a low groan. Shelly was panting next to us and let out a little moan herself. "That had to be one of the sexiest things I've ever seen." I just lay there for several minutes, moving my hips just enough to give JC something the feel. She still had her eyes closed and a small smile on her lips. Shelly had one hand on her tits and the other in her lap. "I am so turned on right now I might explode."

JC slowly opened her eyes and looked at Shelly. "Come over here." Shelly moved closer and JC reached up and started to play with Shelly's tits. Shelly closer her eyes now and started mewing. I needed some relief, so I lifted myself up and started to piston in and out of JC. This made her close her eyes again, but her hand never left Shelly's tits. I started to move faster and more urgently and JC's hips started to move as well. The faster I got, the harder she kneaded Shelly tits. The harder JC kneaded Shelly's tits, the more Shelly would moan. Shelly moved her hand between her legs and started to rub her pussy. She was really moaning loud now and JC started to urge her on. "Look at her Johnny. You're not even fucking her and she's ready to come. Just think about what your cock is going to do to her. I bet she doesn't even make it all the way down. She's such a slut too. Look at how she's stuffing her fingers into her pussye" Her eyes suddenly became wide. "Oh shit, Johnny, that's the spot. Fuck me, fuck me fuck me." Then her eyes closed tight, her pussy spasmed and she was cumming.

JC actually grabbed Shelly's tit hard and I could see that it hurt. Shelly pulled away, but JC didn't even notice. Her arms were over her head now and she was thrashing all over. The pressure on my dick was almost too much, but somehow I held on. I wanted to fuck Shelly next. Shelly was sitting back, rubbing her tit and watching JC cum. JC was in another world now and her body was still spasming. I reached for Shelly to move her closer to me. I pulled her closer and kissed the tit that JC had grabbed so hard. My dick was still in JC and I was moving in and out. Every once in a while she'd let a little spasm, but finally went still. I could see her chest rise and fall deeply.

I was still kissing and sucking on Shelly's tit and it seemed to be working for her. She started that mewing noise and then took my head and pulled it in tighter. JC hadn't responded in a bit and still had her eyes closed, so I pulled out and gave Shelly more attention. She was really moaning now, and I could feel her working on her pussy. Soon she pushed me away and when I sat back, she noticed my dick was still hard. "Didn't you cum in JC? Or are you hard already?" Her eyes looked almost fevered as she stared at me.

"I didn't cum. I wanted to feel you first."

"But you can't cum in me, I'm not on anything."

"That's OK, I'm snipped. I'm shooting blanks." This made her smile and then she was all over me. Shelly was smothering me with kisses when I sensed movement. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw JC roll onto her side and watch us kissing.

"Stop making her wait. Fuck the little slut already." Shelly turned her head and stuck her tongue out at JC. "Don't stick it out if you don't plan on using it."

"Who said I didn't plan on using it?" But she rolled onto her back towards JC and JC took a moment to kiss her friend. They stayed like that for a while. Shelly had her legs closed, but when I touched one of her legs, she immediately spread them for me. Her pussy was glistening and her lips were puffy. Some of her juices were running down towards the crack of her ass.

I positioned myself between my legs and aimed for her hole. "Go slow, please. It's been a really long time and I've never had anyone quite as big." JC stretched her body out besides her friend and watched. I placed the head right at her opening and pushed slowly. Shelly let out a long groan as I started to push into her. She was tight, but fortunately very wet. JC moved closer to watch. "I want to see if it's as sexy as Shelly said." I kept moving forward till I noticed Shelly wince, so I backed off just a bit. When I felt her loosen up, I moved forward again. "You're tearing me a apart. You're to big." I was barely half way in when she told me I needed to stop. "It's hurting a little. I've never had anyone that deep before." JC moved up her body and started to kiss her tenderly while playing with one of her nipples. I felt Shelly loosen up after a bit, so I proceeded till I felt her tense again. We went on like this for a few more minutes till I reached bottom. I lay down on top of her, just like I did with JC and kissed her. JC started to rub my back. "It's starting to feel better. Now I know what JC was talking about. Your cock is amazing." She had loosened up now, but when I started to pull back, she stopped me. "Not yet. Just let me feel you inside me. I can't believe you are that deep. I still need some time to get used to you." Her eyes were glowing and had changed from brown to an almost reddish-brown color. It was kind of freaky, but sexy at the same time.

I could tell when she finally relaxed and I started to pull out. This time she didn't stop me, so I pulled almost all the way out. Just the tip was inside her and I paused to make sure she was OK. I started to push in again and her eyes closed. She let out a long moan as I sank all the way and then pulled out again. I did this a few more times till I felt she was loose enough and started moving faster. Her eyes flew open when I sank all the way in and started to pull out. "Oh yes, fuck me. Fuck my pussy. I can't believe how good this feels. Oh shit oh shit oh shit." Then she just broke off into grunts and moans. Her hips were moving in time with mine. I pushed myself up on my arms and really started to pound my hips into hers. Her tits were shaking with each thrust and her mouth was open, but not making any noise now.

JC leaned close to her head and I heard her say "It feels great having a real cock inside you, fucking you, caressing your pussy. It beats the hell out of that rubber toy you have doesn't it? Felling the heat from his dick. Getting slicker from the pre-cum leaking out of his cock. Having his hips pound down on yours. Feeling his dick slide against your sensitive clit while the pressure inside you builds. It's driving you crazy, getting fucked by a man. The way it feels to have his big cock stretch that tight pussy of yours." JC kept it up and all Shelly could do was take it. She was beyond speech now. I was getting close and started to really pound her. This wasn't what I did with JC, this was pure sexual energy.

I could feel her pussy start to spasm. Then JC reached between us and pinched one of Shelly's nipples. That did it. She exploded. Her pussy gripped me tight, then started to ripple the length of my dick. I was pushing into her at that exact moment and it must have been too much for her because all of a sudden her body jumped and her pussy gripped me tighter and didn't let me move. She screamed in ecstasy, spasmed again and then fell back to the bed. That was all it took for me and I started to shoot load after load of cum inside her pussy. By the time I had finished, Shelly was out cold. I pulled out with a plop and my cum just started leaking out of her.

JC grinned at me and moved over to cuddle. "That was awesome. I've never seen anyone explode like that before. I hope she's OK." We kissed for a long time, then I got up and got us all something to drink. When I got back to the room, Shelly was awake and lying on her side facing JC. I couldn't hear what they were saying at first, but as I got closer I heard JC say "That's how it was my first time with him too. For an older guy, he's got amazing stamina." That's just when I walked in and JC looked up and kind of blushed. Shelly looked back over her shoulder and I got a huge smile. My dick was out for the count for now and just hanging.

"I'm glad to see you've been taken care of. Did I do that to you?" and she and JC just laughed. I walked over and gave them each a glass.

"If I remember correctly, you were just as out as our mutual friend is now." That got more laughter from both of them.

"I can honestly say that was the best fuck I've ever had. I'll have to make sure I stay on JC's good side so I can enjoy the ride some more." JC slapped her on the ass. "Just remember the rules and everyone will stay happy." Then she got a serious look on her face. "Please promise me this won't get between us. Both of you. I'm not sure I can handle something like that." She actually had tears forming and she was looking back and forth between Shelly and me. I climbed onto the bed, took her into my arms and gave her a huge hug and kiss. "I promise. Nothing is going to get between us." Then I felt Shelly behind me and she gave us both a hug. "I promise too. He's off limits unless I have your permission." Then we all fell onto the bed, me between the two girls.