A Job Well Done Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JC lifter her leg over mine and started grinding her hips into mine. "I see someone is ready for more. I may need some time to recover. That was quite the ride back there." Shelly reached around me and grabbed my limp friend. "Hmm, it seems he needs some help here." and she started stroking me. While it felt good, especially since I was being squeezed between two set of amazing tits, it wasn't doing anything to get me hard. I was kissing JC when I felt Shelly pull my shoulder. "I know what should work."

She rolled me onto my back and brought one leg over. She paused for a moment to rub her sloppy, cum filled pussy on my dick, gave me a kiss, then continued till she was straddling JC the same way she had me. "What do you say to a little show? I told you I planned on using my tongue and there's no time like the present" I just lay on my side and watched the two of them start to kiss. Before long they were both into it and their hands started to explore. Then Shelly kissed her way down JC's body and paused at her tits. Shelly lifted one leg so that JC could spread her legs beneath Shelly, then Shelly continued her way down JC's body. Her hand was already between JC's legs. "Damn are you wet girl. You never got this wet from just me." That actually made my dick jump a little. Maybe the little fellah had some life back in him.

JC was making small moaning noises and looked over at me. I moved closer and we started kissing. He mouth was hot and the closer Shelly got to her pussy, the hotter it got. Soon she was nibbling my lower lip and moaning again. The moment Shelly's tongue made contact with JC's clit, I knew it. She bit down briefly before letting go and letting out a long moan. I checked to make sure I wasn't bleeding and when I was satisfied I wasn't moved lower down to watch the show. JC had her fingers tangled in Shelly's hair and was moving her head to get her to aim at better spots. JC's hips were thrusting up and down while Shelly held on. Suddenly, JC pushed her away and let out a long moan. It wasn't as intense as with me, but she must have had a small orgasm.

Shelly looked over at me and saw that I was definitely getting hard. She adjusted her position then took my dick into her mouth to suck. She popped off for a moment, "I just want to finish getting you ready to fuck your sexy little vixen. I think she needs a big dick in her to really finish her off." Then she was sucking my dick again. I wasn't sure if it was her words or her mouth, but I was soon hard again. She sucked me for a few more minutes, then shifted her attention back to JC. "She's ready also. Now fuck her damn brains out. I want to watch." But I had another idea. I got up and pulled JC's legs so her ass was right at the edge. She knew what I wanted and brought her knees to her chest, completely exposing her pussy to me. It was red and swollen and soaking wet.

I positioned my dick at the entrance and slit it home in one long stroke. The whole time she just moaned and the moan got louder the deeper I went. Shelly had moved next to her head and the two of them were kissing now. "Sit on her face. I want JC to suck your pussy while I fuck her." Shelly didn't even hesitate. She moved and straddled JC's face. JC then wrapped her arms around Shelly's legs while Shelly grabbed JC's legs to hold tight. Then I was fucking JC with long, hard strokes. JC also started to lick Shelly and I found the harder and faster I fucked, the more she licked Shelly. Soon Shelly's hips were thrusting and she was holding onto JC to keep from falling.

"Oh shit, oh shit, her tongue is amazing. I'm so close I could scream. She had let go of JC's legs and started pinching her nipples. I saw JC move her hand to behind Shelly, then Shelly let out a shriek. Her tits became bright red and her head was thrown back. Her hips were thrusting around like crazy, then she finally fell to the side. JC's face was smeared with cum and she was smiling. "The little slut fingered my ass." Shelly said. JC was grinning evilly now. "Who are you calling a slut, slut? Besides, you sure as hell seemed to enjoy it." But the grin suddenly changed to a look of passion as I started to fuck her harder. "Oh shit Johnny, that's not fair. I was distracted." But I didn't stop and it didn't look like she wanted me to. "Oh fuck me. Fuck me hard. Do it to me again. Make me cum." But now I slowed down and then pulled out. "What are you doing?" She didn't lower her legs though, even though I think she knew what was coming. I lowered my aim and pushed the head of my dick against the entrance to her ass. She bit her lower lip, then said, "I've never done this. Please take it easy."

This got Shelly's attention and she moved over to watch. "Oh shit, he's going into your ass. You are a horny little slut." I smiled at Shelly, but JC didn't smile at all. I had the head of my dick right at the entrance. Shelly could tell JC was nervous, so she moved up and kissed JC lightly to distract her. I pushed against her asshole and it spread for me. I've had three fingers there, but this was definitely different for her. She grabbed Shelly tight as I pushed slowly, but it was too tight. I pulled back just a little and made another attempt. Her ass gave just a little more, but it still wouldn't let me in. I could tell I was hurting her, so I pulled away.

This made her sit up. I didn't even give her a chance to say anything, but I pulled her to me and kissed her soundly on the lips. She was kissing me back and giving me a huge bear hug. When she pulled back, I could see some worry in her eyes, but I just smiled and kissed her again. "I'm sorry it didn't happen, but I was just too tense. I wanted it also, but maybe another time."

"Don't worry. I was kind of caught up in it and should have checked with you first. Next time we'll be better prepared."

"Well, I'm still ready the other way. Still interested?" And with that, she lay back and hooked her knees with her arms. How could any live man resist that offer. I slid right in and she said "Now fuck my pussy and fuck it good. Make me cum." It wasn't long before I was ready, so I reached down and tickled her clit. That was all she needed and she came hard, which caused me to blow my load. When we were both done, I got back onto the bed and snuggled with JC. Shelly was lying on her other side and JC reached up and pulled her close as well. I was soon asleep with a huge grin on my face. This vacation was off to a good start, and I hadn't even left home yet.