A Job Well Done Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my glasses down and stared at her. "I only said no because I didn't want her to know what I was really thinking. Just promise me you won't."

"I promise. She's half my age and no way do I want to screw things up with you and JC."

"Thank you. That makes me feel better."

We lay quietly till JC and Mandy came back with Shelly in tow. I was now surrounded by four incredibly hot, sexy women. I was in pure heaven. The next round of drinks was strong and we were all feeling pretty good. We hung out for a few more hours and then all headed back up to the suite. JC and I sat on the love seat together and Shelly had gone to her room. Mandy had asked if she could lie down for a bit and Nicole had gone with her to show here where.

"Mandy wants to have sex with you."

"Yeah, so I hear."

"What does that mean?"

"Nicole told me something like that earlier."

"You won't right?"

"Right. I already promised Nicole."

"Good. I'd kill you if you did."

"Jealous?"

"Yes."

"Well, don't be. Nicole and you are already too much for me."

"Well, remember that." She kissed me and my hands started to roam when Nicole came back out.

"OK you two. Not right now."

"Spoil sport. You're just saying that because you already got some today."

Nicole smiled and flopped onto the couch across from us. "Yeah, and it was hot too."

JC threw a pillow at her, but we were all laughing.

"I'm going to take Mandy back to our rooms and then I'll be back in a few hours. I think she's had enough. Just out of curiosity, what's our plan for tonight?"

"I was thinking we could go out for dinner and drinks. Shelly said she wants to go out with us. I didn't think it would be a problem."

"That's fine with me", I answered. We hadn't seen much of her since she met some guy last weekend.

"OK with me too", Nicole said. "Let me get Mandy and I'll be back. See you guys in a bit." She walked back to the room and to gather Mandy, but it seemed Mandy wasn't much of a drinker and had passed out, so Nicole decided to just hang out till she woke up. "I think she may be out for a while."

We hung out for a few hours till about dinner time. Nicole went in to check on Mandy and found her awake. The plan was to take Mandy back to her room, but she wanted to come out with us. She and Nicole argued for a bit, but Mandy won out. So now I was hanging out with four beautiful women for dinner. And who was I to complain.

Dinner was fun and we decided to just hang out at the resort. About eight thirty, Nicole's phone rang. It was her son trying to track her down. She decided to invite him along for the evening and soon it was the six of us. JC and Shelly hadn't met him yet and both were stunned when he showed up. At 6'4 and probably about 200 pounds, he was the male version of his sister. I could almost see Shelly drooling and even JC was acting differently. Nicole had eyed both of them cautiously and Matt was definitely enjoying himself. Even though he was almost ten years younger, Shelly was giving him a lot of attention. At one point, she "accidentally" flashed him some extra boob. His eyes almost exploded from his head.

We hung out around the bar for most of the night, but it finally got late and we all headed back to the suite. Matt and Mandy both stayed with us as they were a bit too drunk to drive back to their place and Nicole was in no shape to drive them either. As we made our way back to the suite, Nicole grabbed my arm.

"We can't do anything tonight. I can't do it in front of the kids. I'm sorry if that makes you mad, but..." I shut her up with a kiss.

"Relax. Nothing is going to happen tonight. I promise."

She had tears in her eyes already, but gave me a smile and kissed me back. "Thanks. I promise I'll make it up to you." I kissed her again and headed to the elevator. The others went on ahead of us, so we caught up to them in the suite. Shelly and JC had disappeared into Shelly's room and Mandy and Mike had made themselves comfortable.

As we walked into the room Mandy said "A quickie in the elevator?"

Nicole turned red in the face and was getting ready to yell at her when I grabbed her hand. "Nothing like that. Your mom just asked if it was OK if you guys stayed the night. There's plenty of room if you don't mind sharing a room with your mom."

"Oh please. I'm not a kid anymore mom. Besides, we're happy for you. It's about time you had some fun. And I like John."

Nicole's face was still red and I could tell she wanted to say something else. Instead I heard her say "Yes, I cut loose last night with Johnny. I'm sorry I lied about last night, but I was embarrassed."

Matt said "Give me a break mom. Like we couldn't figure out what you did. You've been smiling all night and looking at him like a high school girl." He laughed a bit and Mandy joined in. "Mandy and I are happy for you. Are you going to see him when we get home?"

Nicole didn't answer at first. She was looking down at her hands and before she answered she looked at me. "Yes. I'm planning on seeing him when we get home." She came over to me and gave me a bit kiss. "Is that OK with you?"

"Not with me."

From behind me I heard JC say "Or me." She had changed into something more comfortable, which turned out to be one of my shirts.

Matt turned to look at her and his face made me laugh out loud. He was definitely having a problem in his pants as he squirmed to adjust himself. Shelly was with her and was wearing a t-shirt and shorts. The t-shirt fit her body like a glove and her huge tits were nearly bursting through the material. Mandy was also staring at the two beauties and her mouth was hanging open.

"Anyone care for a drink? The bar is open." I had to distract everyone and soon I was mixing drinks for everyone. Nicole came over to help while JC and Shelly entertained Mandy and Matt.

"I hope Shelly isn't entertaining any ideas about Matt. I'm not sure he's ready for something like that."

"I'll talk to her if you want", I answered.

Nicole watched them for a few minutes and then said "No, I need to let him do this on his own. In a few more weeks, I won't be there to protect him."

I kissed her quickly and finished with the drinks. JC and Shelly had pretty much cornered Matt. I wasn't sure what JC was thinking, but I let her have her fun. I went out on the balcony and Nicole joined, followed shortly by Mandy. "I think Matt may be spending the night with Shelly."

Nicole looked over her shoulder for a minute and then said "You may be right." Mandy's head snapped towards her mother when she said that.

"Are you going to let it happen?"

"I'm hoping he'll stop it before it gets too far. But it probably won't." She looked Mandy in the eyes. "And I wouldn't interfere with you either, so don't think I'm being sexist. It's time I let you guys be adults. All I can hope is you are both smart enough to not get into trouble."

Mandy was just staring at her mom and had tears in her eyes. Then they both hugged for a bit before stepping back. Mandy looked at me quickly and the said to her mom "Thanks mom. I won't let you down."

When I looked back inside, Shelly was sitting closer to Matt and JC was walking towards us. She took my hand and led me inside, but away from Shelly and Matt. "Is Nicole OK with that?"

"I think so. But it's killing her. Any chance you can ask Shelly to back off a bit? At least for now?"

"Probably. But she wants him and if he spends the night, it's going to happen. But that leaves a problem."

"What's that?"

"Mandy. She's not going to be happy getting left out of the festivities."

"Oh, about that. I doubt Nicole will join us tonight. But she promises to make up for it."

JC stared out at the mother and daughter for a bit. "I guess that makes sense. It would be pretty bad for Nicole to have depraved sex while Mandy had to lie in the other room alone." I could tell she was thinking about something. It seemed that she made a decision, but rather then say something to me; she walked out to the balcony and grabbed Nicole. They then made their way to the bedrooms. On the way, JC stopped and said something to Shelly, who then backed off from Matt. When the bedroom door closed, I walked out onto the balcony with Mandy.

We were both quiet for a long time before Mandy spoke up. "I hope you're going to take care of my mom. She deserves someone who will take care of her." She never turned towards me as she spoke.

"I promise."

"Good. Because I can probably kick your ass and I'd hate to have to do that."

I smiled at that and when I didn't answer, Mandy turned to look at me. She was every bit as gorgeous as her mother. I realized I could get myself into quite a bit of trouble if I let myself.

She came over and sat next to me on the couch. Just as she sat down, JC and Nicole came out. Mandy started to get up, but JC waved her to sit. I noticed that JC was a bit disheveled and Nicole had a wicked smile on her face. My guess was that Nicole gave JC some payback from last night. We hung out for a while and JC went inside to make more drinks.

"Can I speak to my daughter for a minute please?"

"Of course." I went back inside and noticed that Shelly and Matt were gone. I walked over to JC and asked "So, what did you guys discuss?" All I got for an answer was a smile and a wink. JC finished the drinks and handed one to me. "Is it some sort of state secret?"

"No, but I'll wait till Nicole comes back inside."

I looked out on the balcony and Nicole and Mandy were having a heated discussion. I looked over at JC and was about to say something when the door opened and Nicole came inside. Mandy remained on the balcony. Nicole walked over to me, took my hand and led me into my room.

She closed the door and pinned me against the door, smothering me with kisses. Before I could return the favor, she pulled away. "Do you think I'm beautiful?"

I blinked several times and answered "Hell yeah."

"Do you think I'm sexy?"

"Yes."

"Good. Will you treat me with respect, no matter what happens tonight?"

"Yes."

She shut her eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. "What happens tonight is a onetime thing. It never happens again and never gets discussed. Deal?"

I thought about it for a second and said "Deal."

I stepped towards Nicole, but she stepped around me and opened the door. She hesitated before closing it behind her. I didn't move for about ten seconds and then reached out and opened the door. Just as I was about to step out Mandy stepped up.

"Hi. I was told to come back here."

"By who?"

"Me." It was JC and she was just behind Mandy. Nicole was there as well. I backed into the room and all three girls followed me in. Nicole shut the door behind her and locked it.

I had backed into the room and stared at the three girls. "Are you here to kick my ass?" Mandy just smiled when I said that, but JC and Nicole didn't understand.

"No you dumbass" JC said. "You're being given a timeout for tonight."

Nicole stepped up and said "You're getting all three of us tonight. For the entire night. But after tonight, it's just me and JC."

I just stared at her. Nicole was smiling and rather than say anything, removed her shoulder straps and let her dress slide to the floor. Holy shit. She was serious. JC wasted no time and had her shirt off as well. So now both Nicole and JC were standing in nothing but small bikini underwear. They both walked over to me and started to kiss me. Mandy had moved to the side and watched. In no time at all, I was stripped completely naked. JC and Nicole stepped away from me and Mandy got a good hard look at my naked body. When she looked down at my crotch, her eyes got big. She gave her lips a nervous lick and then looked back up at my face. She looked over at her mom, and then slowly untied her top.

I realized I was holding my breath as I watched her strip. JC was watching me, so I was careful in what I did. When Mandy had her top untied, she let it fall to the floor. Her tits were amazing. They were about the same size as JC's and had big nipples. Next, she unbuttoned her shorts and let them fall to the floor. Now all three beauties were standing in front of me in nothing but their panties.

I had decided to let the girls lead, so I just stood there waiting for one of them to act. JC was the first to move and walked over to me. Soon we were kissing passionately and I let my hands wander down to her ass. I pulled her tight to me, but she pulled away. Nicole quickly replaced her and we were soon kissing and groping. I grabbed her ass and pulled her against my hard cock. Nicole let out a small groan and her hips ground against mine. I lifter her up and she wrapped her legs around me. I then turned to the bed and laid her down. I was still standing between her legs, so I leaned down and started to kiss her while my cock rubbed her panty clad pussy. I could feel the heat coming from her and soon had her moaning and groaning. When I tried to remove her panties, she stopped me and rolled away.

I looked over at her, but she just smiled and winked. JC quickly moved into position on the bed. Mandy was standing to the side watching everything. Her chest was rising and falling which caused her tits to shake.

JC sat on the side of the bed in front of me. Her face was right at my crotch and she quickly inhaled my cock into her mouth. JC slowly sucked me, teasing me with long, slow sucks. Her tongue also worked tickled the head each time she bobbed up and down. Mandy was watching and I noticed she was lightly touching her tits. Nicole came over to the bed again and sat beside JC. The next time JC licked to the tip, Nicole took over. JC slid away and Nicole pulled me to her. JC watched for a moment and then got up and went over to Mandy. JC took Mandy's hand and pulled her closer to me so she could see what was happening.

Nicole was incredible sucking my cock. She had a way of swirling her tongue around my cock as she moved up and down. This was creating incredible sensations. But too soon she pulled away and looked at her daughter. "Have you ever given a blowjob?" she asked Mandy.

Mandy looked at her for a minute and then said "Yes, but I don't think it was very good."

"Well, I guess we should teach you the right way then." Nicole moved to the side and pulled Mandy in front of me. The gorgeous eighteen year old looked up at me and gave me a nervous smile. I smiled down at her, trying to be reassuring.

Nicole instructed Mandy on what to do. She turned out to be an excellent teacher and soon Mandy was doing a pretty good job. I reached down and touched her face lightly which caused her to jump. JC sat down next to her and said "Just relax. John's very patient. Why don't you close your eyes and just focus on giving him pleasure."

Mandy pulled back and said "It's just that I've never seen one that's so big." She must have realized what she said because she looked at Nicole with wide eyes. "Not that I've seen too many."

JC laughed at that and Nicole gave her a dirty look. "So, how many guys have you been with?" JC asked.

"Just three, but I've only gone all the way with one." She looked quickly at Nicole and then looked away. "It was my prom night and I'd been with him for six months. It didn't go very well because he broke up with me the next week." Mandy was starting to cry and Nicole came over to give her a hug. I backed away and let them hold each other.

"It's OK baby. Some guys are like that. But it was probably him and not you. You're too pretty for a guy to treat you like that."

It took a few minutes, but Mandy finally stopped crying. She looked at me and asked "Do you think I'm pretty?"

"I think you're gorgeous." Mandy smiled at that and Nicole came over to me and gave me a hug and kiss.

"Teach her what it's like to be with a man. JC and I are going to stay back."

I was completely surprised. I was pretty sure I knew what was happening, but I figured JC and Nicole would participate. I looked over at Mandy and she was biting her lower lip while watching me. I took a step over and held my hand out to her. She accepted and I pulled her to her feet and into an embrace. She was almost as tall as me, so it didn't take much to start a hot, passionate kiss. Mandy was tentative at first, but quickly warmed up. Soon our tongues were exploring each other's mouth and I moved my hands down to her ass. I pulled her in tight and she let a small moan.

When I felt she was warmed up enough, I started to kiss down her chin and up her jaw line to her ear. The entire time my hands slowly roamed her body till I was caressing her tits. I continued to kiss down the side of her neck to her collarbone. I than followed her collarbone to the front of her and kissed my way to her tits. I took her right nipple into my mouth and teased it with my tongue. She let out another moan as I licked and sucked her nipple. My hand was also massaging her other breast. I switched tits and while I sucked on her left nipple, I let my hands explore further down. Pretty soon she was letting out little mewing noises as I continued to suck and lick her nipple.

My hands had found the top of her panties and I quickly moved my hands inside so that I could squeeze her ass. She pushed her hips forward and let out another moan. After I spent several minutes on her left tit, I began to kiss my way down her body. As my kissed moved further south, my hands pushed her panties down her legs. I was kissing her flat belly when her panties hit the floor and she stepped out of them. I could already smell her scent and ran my fingers up the inside of her legs. When I got past her knees and started to touch her inner thighs, she spread her legs wider. I was now kissing her tightly trimmed mound and my fingers had found her slit between her legs.

Her pussy was soaking wet and just as my fingers touched her swollen lips, her body gave a small shudder and I felt more of her juices escaping. I ran my fingers along her slit and when I stroked her clit, her knees gave and she sat on the edge of the bed.

I could smell her nectar and knew I needed a taste. I pushed her legs further apart and moved my mouth closer. When I was close enough, I reached out with my tongue and gave her slit a long, slow lick. Mandy let out a long groan and shuttered again. More of her juice ran out of her and I licked it up, causing her to moan again. She leaned back and started to thrust her hips up to meet my tongue and was moaning louder and louder. Her juices were flowing freely out of her and onto the bed.

I looked over at Nicole and JC now was reaching around from behind and was massaging Nicole's tits as she watched her daughter having her pussy licked. Nicole's breathing was much faster and I could see the crotch of her panties getting wetter by the second.

I continued to lick at Mandy's pussy and her hips were bucking against my face. I had wrapped my arms around her legs to control her better, but her hips were still thrusting wildly. Low whimpers and moans were escaping her lips and her chest was heaving. Now I concentrated on her clit and now her whimpers got louder. Her juices were flowing heavier now and she was gripping the bedspread.

Suddenly the young beauty shouted "Oh shit. I'm going to cum. Oh, make me cum. Please. Let me cummmmm." So I sucked her clit into my mouth and she exploded. Her juices flooded out all over my face as I continued to suck. Her entire body was shaking. Then her legs closed around my head and she bucked harder, almost pulling my head off. I heard another cry and looked over at Nicole. JC had moved her hand between Nicole's legs and was stroking her pussy as I sucked her daughter's clit. When Mandy had cum so loud and hard, Nicole had also cum. I continued to suck on Mandy's clit making her orgasm last longer and longer until she finally had enough and released me from her legs. Her body shuddered a few more times and then lay still on the bed. JC had released Nicole and now Nicole was kneeling on the floor breathing heavy.