A Joke Ch. 02 - Texan's Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,392 Followers

I moved back to Alice, standing behind her, and started caressing her front, up to her breasts. "What was it Roger? Your wife's tits not big enough for you? Why go after my wife?"

He was gasping, head down. "I liked her. That's all. She understood me, my sense of humor. She was pretty. I liked her, and started wondering what she'd be like in bed."

I strode back to the trolley, and he started begging. "Don't! Please, I swear it's the truth. That was all. I was curious. I liked her, and thought she liked me."

I had a bottle in my hand, and stood in front of him. "I'm not going to shock you, at least not at the moment. I believe you. I appreciate your honesty. I'm going to reward you." I held the bottle with the squeeze spout to his lips. "Drink up."

I gave the bottle a squeeze, and he drank. "Lemonade. Remind you of anything, ol' buddy?"

"I swear I was just trying to make up. That's all."

I held it to his mouth, and gave another squeeze. He drank most of it, but some still leaked out of this mouth. "I believe you. You never managed to nail my wife did you? You wanted to get back in our good graces with her. I get it. That's why you got her to help."

He nodded, helplessly.

I returned to the transformer, and gave him a smaller shock, a little longer.

"Why?" he groaned, afterward.

"Because I can, my good friend. Because I can."

I pulled the trolley over in reach, then stood behind him and pulled his head back as far as I could, by the hair. I put the wet towel over his face, then poured water from the pitcher slowly over his covered mouth, watching him suck at the material. You have to love the internet, such a wonderful source for inspiration.

He fought, almost freeing his head, as his hair tore out. When I thought he'd had enough I pulled the cloth away, watching him spit out the water, gasping.

"I love having a friend like you. So fun to play with. We're going to have lots of fun, aren't we?"

"Please," he moaned. "I'll leave. I'll move away. Whatever you want."

"Now why would I want that? We're such good friends. Best friends, really. No, I want you to stay. We're going to play and play and play..."

Flo was calling out to me, begging me to stop. "Don't Jim. This isn't you. You're not like this. I know you."

"You knew me," I told her. I walked over, and caressed her beautiful face. "I wish you hadn't worn this dress. I always loved you in it." I grabbed it in the front, tearing it viciously, opening the front. "You made me like this, faithful wife," I growled, tearing the sleeves off, pulling at the material until it was lying in a pile in the corner, leaving her naked except her bra.

"Don't...don't hurt me," she pleaded.

I laughed, going to the trolley and returning with a large knife. "I guess it's all up to you, isn't it?"

"No," she pleaded, as I pressed the tip of the knife against her chest. "I love you," she gasped.

"I know. I love you too," I answered, pulling her bra forward, and slicing the strap between the two cups, exposing her tits. Just a few more slices, and it was lying in the same heap as her dress.

"I figured it only fair that your lover and accomplice should get to see you naked one last time, since you're getting to see him."

"Stop, Jim. You're acting crazy," she begged.

"Acting? Do you really think I'm acting, my dear sweet, ever-so-loyal wife?"

I applied the gel to the electrode pads again, placing them over her breasts, on her stomach, and between her thighs. She cried hysterically as I attached each new one, tugging gently to make sure they're secure.

From the trolley I got one of my favorite new toys, a long metallic dildo, with a clit vibrator attached to the large rubber base where the wires protruded. I lubed it up and eased it inside of her, until it was fully seated. "I'd like you to meet the Samurai. I think you're both going to love each other."

"Please don't, don't," she whined. "You'll kill me."

"Hardly, love. Then play time would be over. Can't have that."

I returned to the source of the infection. "Roger. Dear friend. You are such a lucky man. It's about time for us to start playing for real. I don't think you're going to enjoy it much, but I'm not going to let that get me down. Are you ready?"

"No," he pleaded. "I'll do whatever you want. I swear. Don't do this."

I walked over to Alice, who was looking at me in fear, tears in her eyes. She was stretching toward the keychain, to her locks, and found out that it was about a foot too far for her to reach. I pulled the gag out of her mouth.

"Stop, Jim," she said softly. "It's too much. This is not a joke."

"Shhh, sweetie. You've been so good so far." I stroked her hair softly, brushing it back from her face. "You still have an important role to play tonight. You need to be strong."

I moved behind her, and unzipped her dress, slowly easing it off her shoulders. It slid down until it was stopped by her arms.

"Stop it you fucker!" Roger yelled.

"So brave, Roger. I'm proud of you. Defending your woman." I walked over and gave him a 1/4 charge, for ten seconds. When he stopped screaming, and looked like he was almost over it, he got a full 1/2 charge for just a couple seconds more. Man, was that a difference! He really didn't like that.

"Don't pass out on me, Roger. Stun gun to the balls will wake you right up." I grabbed the baton, and stuck it between his legs. "Like this." I pulled the trigger.

Before he recovered, I was back with his wife. "I'm going to release your hands now. Don't do anything stupid, Ok?"

She nodded mutely. When I had her released, she stood quietly, rubbing her wrists, while I lowered the dress down her body. "What are you going to do?" she asked, standing in her underwear.

"Now I think that's up to your kind husband."

I walked over and stood in front of my victim, grinning. "Here's the way it's going to go." I held up a simple kitchen timer. "Thirty minutes, this round. I'm going to give you thirty minutes of my full attention. I've got lots more toys to play with. Some of them sharp. Some hard. Some very, very hot. I'll let you think about that."

"Please," he moaned.

"Like I said, you're lucky. These two women can save you from a lot of pain. Emphasis on the 'lot'. At any time, my dear wife, the object of your desire, can ask me to give her some of what you're getting. I will reduce your punishment five minutes each time she does."

I looked over at my wife, and smiled. "You heard that, dear? If you think I'm too harsh, you and I can play."

I strolled back to his wife. "This little beauty can also save you. If she were to, let's say, 'distract' me, then of course I won't be able to deal with you as much as I'd like to."

"The real question, of course, is why would she? She heard it from your own mouth, you've been trying to seduce my wife, right under both our noses. Kissing her, and trying to make it sound like it was a joke, getting her clothing off, fingering her. Making her come for you. Such a funny joke. You are such a card, Roj! Hilarious."

"Don't touch her," he groaned.

"Oh, I don't want to. I'm deeply in love with my own dear, loving, faithful, loyal, supportive wife. You'd have to beg me to touch yours. Hell, even that wouldn't help, who am I kidding? You'd both have to beg me."

"Fuck you," he growled.

I laughed. "Good. Growing a spine. I like that. Let's start the timer." The clicking could be heard clearly throughout the basement.

I pulled on my latex gloves, got the ultrasound gel and rubbed it onto Roger's chest. I made sure it covered enough space. I grabbed the design transfer and pressed it against his skin.

"I heard that my loving wife just adored your etchings. You remember, Roger? I thought I'd give her a nice etching right here, where she could never miss it in the future." I peeled the paper away, leaving a design of a limp penis and balls on his chest.

"There. Looks so real. A little bigger than life-size in your case, but outside of this room, how many people will have to know?"

"I'm going to kill you," he snapped.

"I doubt that. I seriously doubt that," I laughed.

I pulled the wheeled cart over, and lit the propane torch.

"What the fuck!" he whined.

"Patience, ol' buddy. This will only hurt...nah, who am I kidding? This will hurt more than anything you ever dreamed possible."

I had the steel rod in hand, held by a welding glove, and lowered it into the flame, right at that interior blue pyramid, letting it glow.

"Don't move too much, wouldn't want to mess up the design," I warned him.

Both women were shouting at me. Alice was the more interesting, pleading for me to go to her.

I leaned in and pressed the steel at the beginning of the design, and dragged it about a quart of an inch across this skin. The smell was disgusting, and the sound almost equally so, although it was drowned in his scream. "Not bad, for a first time," I told him. "I figure only about twenty minutes to get the outline in."

I placed my tool back in the flame, whistling merrily. "Whistle While You Work," seemed appropriate.

"When I'm free...," Roger gasped.

"If you're free," I reminded him, drawing the steel across his skin, setting off more screams from all three of them.

Before I could touch his skin the fifth time, he caved in. "Alice," he whined. "Please. Go to her."

I pushed a little harder, and dragged the metal slowly. The burn was a little over an inch long. "Beg me," I told him, heating the steel up for the next go-round.

"Please, no more. I'm begging," he sobbed.

I turned to Alice, "What do you think, beautiful?"

She nodded. "Please, enough."

I cut off the torch, removed the gloves and walked over to her. "How do you plan to distract me?" I asked.

"M...my mouth," she said softly.

I leaned over and gave her a small kiss. "I think I'd like that. But he still has almost twenty minutes to go."

"I know," she whispered, her eyes pleading.

I grabbed our camping mats from the corner, and placed them, stacked, on the floor against the wall. I reached up and unsnapped the chain from the wall. She looked surprised. I had locked the chain to her neck, but a simple carabiner attached it to the loop on the wall.

She got on her knees, and I took off my shirt, while she opened my pants.

"Don't do it, Jim," my wife pleaded.

"Sorry, Miss Faithful, unless you want a little fun of your own?"

She shut up.

Alice was good. She took me in her mouth, semi-soft, and within a couple of minutes I was stiff as steel. She pulled off and licked me, kissing my shaft, teasing me. I knew what she was up to, playing, burning time off the clock. I let her. I was in no hurry, and the longer our spouses got to watch, the better.

She returned to sucking, and I was pleasantly surprised at how good she was. She looked up at me, her eyes smiling. I had to smile back.

"What? Did you really think I didn't know how to give a decent blow-job?" she teased.

"Fuck, Alice. That's not a 'decent' blow-job. It's a friggin' masterpiece."

She sat back on her heels giggling. "You know, I could drag it out for a half-hour, or we could make a deal."

"What kind of deal?" I asked, curious.

"Call this round over, and I'll give you my best. It might not last as long, but I think you'll be satisfied."

"Beautiful, you've just made yourself a deal."

She was right. It didn't last ten minutes. She could take my entire length, right to the root, and had no qualms doing so. She mixed it up, deep, shallow, work the head, work the shaft. Her hands were busy, stroking me, playing with my balls. She had me groaning, and her head sped up. "God, that's good," I moaned.

She got her hand back on my shaft, stroking rapidly, while her mouth teased the crown, sucking, licking, teasing. "I'm gonna come," I warned her.

She kept her head still, her tongue laving me, her hand stroking smoothly. I erupted in her mouth, filling her warm enclosure, shooting off over and over again.

"God, that was wonderful," I told her.

She grinned. "I'm glad someone thinks so."

I walked over to the cart, and turned off the timer. Then I returned to Roger, and slapped his face as hard as I could, rocking his head back.

"You are such a dumb fuck. Risking that?"

I went to the mini-fridge, and grabbed myself a Coke. It was thirsty work.

"Alice, can I get you a drink?" I asked, as she sat on the mat, in her underwear. "Something to wash away the taste?"

She laughed. "Sure, something diet. But not to wash away the taste. I'm kind of savoring it."

Roger, stared at her. "You bitch."

She pouted. "I'm sorry, honey. Did I hurt your feelings? I won't do anything else with him, I promise. I was only doing it to help you, but if you don't want me to..."

I popped open the drink. "Diet Dr. Pepper?"

"Perfect," she said.

I went over to my wife. "How are you doing, baby?"

She looked at me angrily. "How could you?"

I looked at her in mock surprise. "You tell me. How could you?"

"It wasn't the same."

"No, it wasn't. You're right. I won't touch her if you don't want. You know how to make me stop."

"I could do it for you," she pleaded.

"Of course you could. But tonight that's not one of the options." I walked over to the cart and returned with the gel, and the applique. I rubbed the gel on her breast, then pressed the design down. A cute little broken heart, only a couple of inches across.

"There. Now any time you ask, I can start to make that a permanent part of you. All you have to do is say 'please'."

She looked at me tearfully. "You wouldn't do that. I know you."

"You knew me. Before you and your lover broke me. The rage burned in me for months. Every time I heard you come, all I could think about was you with him."

She sobbed. "You never said anything."

"I never would have, if you hadn't started up again. I tried to bury it, kill it, until it faded. You wouldn't let me."

"It wasn't me," she whined.

"If you hadn't been with him, he never would have gotten you to give me that drink now, would he? If you hadn't stood there, laughing at me, I might have made it. Maybe. Those last minutes of humiliation were too much, and I lost control."

Her fingers were reaching out to me, and I placed my hand in hers. "I'm sorry," she said.

I kissed her. "I know. But it's my turn to play the Joker."

"You're not going to hurt me, are you?"

"Only if you ask, my love. Only if you ask."

I stood, stretching languidly, absurdly happy with how things were going.

"Can I get either of you two, fun loving pranksters a drink?"

"Water," Flo said softly.

I grabbed a water bottle, opened it and slid a straw inside. My wife loved straws. I placed the end to her lips and she sucked. I held it for a while, until she'd finished maybe a third. "Thank you," she whispered.

"Anything for you, my love. All my life, you know I'd do anything for you. Deny you nothing. Work as hard and long as it takes to make sure you were taken care of, all of your needs met."

The tears escaped again. "I know. God, I was such an idiot."

"Don't let it eat at you. It's not good. Trust me."

I turned away, and she cried out for me. "Jim!"

"Yes?"

"What's going to happen to us?"

"Monday, baby. We'll talk about it Monday."

"Can't we talk when this is over?"

"Absolutely. I promise, as soon as I'm done, we can talk to your heart's content. Monday."

She understood. "That means..."

"Correct, lamb chop. We have lots and lots more time to play. Oodles of time. You guys have played hundreds of jokes on me. If I only get one, it's going to be a long one."

I turned to Roger. "Something to drink before we get started?"

He looked at me cautiously. "A shot?"

"Bullet to put you out of your misery, or Scotch?"

"Scotch."

I opened the counter above the workbench, and pulled down a bottle. I held it to his lips. "Drink up."

I tilted it up, and he swallowed three times, before I lowered it. "Water chaser?"

He coughed. "Please."

"Of course. What are friends for? And you and I, we're such good friends, aren't we?"

I let him drink from Flo's bottle. "No germs, I figure. You've already swapped spit."

He drank. "I am sorry about that. It was a lousy thing to do, go after my friend's wife. I did think we were friends."

"We are. Good friends. A little joke would never change that."

I got the timer out. "Round two. Forty five minutes."

I grabbed the electric clippers and started shaving his head from behind.

That didn't seem to bother anybody too much. Flo watched calmly, and Alice had a sly little grin on her face. I spoke to her as I worked on his new haircut. "Not going to offer to distract me?"

"No. He doesn't want me to. I'd never go against my husband's wishes. I've always been faithful to him. Always."

"You know, you're a hell of a wife. I wish they made more like you."

She smiled for me. "You're not so bad yourself."

"Not so bad?" Roger snapped.

"Shut up dear. This is our joke, not yours. You've earned this."

With his hair gone, I got the electric razor, and finished the job in relative silence. I grabbed the aftershave, splashed it on my hands, patting it on his bald pate.

"There. Feel better?"

He seemed to be calming. "Thank you. That didn't hurt. I was afraid you were going to pull it out hair by hair."

"Shame on you! I'd never do that. Besides that would be messy, and I want the perfect palette."

"What?" he asked.

I grabbed the design, this time a stencil cut out with three large letters. "BFF. Best friends forever. You and me, right bro?"

"What are you going to do with that?" he asked nervously.

"Apply it to your head, of course. You shouldn't mind that. It's the truth."

"You going to burn it in?"

I taped it to the back of his head. I returned to the cart, and got out my scalpel. "Nothing so callow," I explained. I wiped the blade with alcohol. "No, I'm going to carve it in."

Another set of latex gloves and I stood behind him. "Try not to move, this first part will only hurt a little."

I slid the blade down his skin, and heard the intake of breath. I tried to make it clean and easy. I didn't want him to fight this one. Not yet.

"Shit," he moaned.

"Sorry, I was hoping the Scotch would help. You bleed like a stuck pig, Roger."

I was surprised to hear him chuckle. "No shit. Fucking knife to the head typically does that."

I stopped. "Don't make me laugh, buddy! I don't want to mess this up. It's looking good so far."

"Gee, thanks."

I finished the cuts, and wiped it clean. It was still seeping blood. "Step one wasn't so bad, was it?"

"No," he admitted freely.

"This next part might sting a little." I took the acid and dipped the natural sponge into it, then applied it to the stencil. Roger gasped, "Fuck!"

"Shh, it only takes a few seconds for the acid to take hold. We want a nice bold statement here. Not some little line drawing."

"Shit, shit, shit," he moaned.

When it had enough time to make its impact, I rinsed off the residue, and removed the laminated stencil. "Damn, I'm a friggin' artist. You're going to be proud of this."

He laughed. "Yeah. I bet."

"No, really. I mean it. It looks good. Besides, your hair was way too thin on top. The fucking comb-over wasn't working. You look a lot better this way. Seriously. One friend to the other."

"Great. You wait until now to tell me?"

"What do you think ladies? Nice look for him, or not?"

He turned to face his wife. "He looks a lot younger. Kind of manly," she said.

"I wasn't manly before?"

"That's not what I meant. Manlier. I like it."

He turned to Flo, who was watching us all cautiously. "What do you think?" I asked.

She seemed hesitant to say anything. I walked over and took a swig of my Coke. "Go ahead, baby. We're all friends here. Be honest."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,392 Followers