A Journal Entry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow David, that feels great," Leah said, looking back at me with a big evil grin. "I think we'll be doing this often, just the two of us."

The look on Wendy's face was indescribably sad. She had thought it through too and knew that there was nothing we could do about it.

Leah laughed out loud at us. "Now scoot up here and play with my boob at the same time like you did before." I complied, moving to her hip and taking her pendulous breast in my hand. It was big, but nowhere near as firm and smooth as Wendy's. Obediently, I began to rub and squeeze it.

"Fuck me harder, harder!" Leah demanded.

Okay, if she liked it rough, I could accommodate that. I started ramming my fingers home hard. Leah was moaning louder and louder. The harder I thrust my fingers into her the more she seemed to like it. I was doing it with about as much force as I could muster and she still wanted more, so I added the pinky and went for broke. She yelled when my third knuckles entered her, but she seemed to like it. I thrust even harder. Soon I was ramming her with my entire palm going in and out, clear up to the base of my thumb.Now she felt tight.

Leah's moaning had changed to a series of "Ahh's" then to one long one after another. I could tell she was working her way toward an orgasm and wondered if there was anything here I could turn to our advantage.

I looked at Wendy. Her hand was still obediently on Leah's hip, and rather than looking away, she seemed to be amazed at the brutality that her sister demanded. She winced. Leah was looking back less and less often.

Suddenly, Wendy caught my eye and glanced meaningfully up to the top of the cliff. Unless I was missing my guess, she wanted to make a break for it. Okay, but we had already discussed this. But maybe Wendy had come up with something that I had missed. Nodding at her, I decided to see what I could do to distract her sister.

I winked at Wendy and said "God, Leah, you've gotten me so hot. I'm wanna put it inside you!"

"Do it. Fuck me hard!" she screamed. Quite the romantic Leah was. Her high level of arousal had evidently blinded her to the sheer unlikelihood of my statement.

I had earlier resigned myself to having intercourse with Leah, but having discovered her penchant for rough sex , I now saw a possible way out. If I played my cards right and had a little luck, this just might work. Leaving her breast to dangle, I pulled my other hand out and moved up right behind her. Placing the inside of my wrist tight up against my crotch, I put my thumb together with my other fingers into as slim a fist as I could make and pressed it to the outside of her opening.

"Here it comes, Leah. God this is going to feelso good!" I thrust my hip forward hard, ramming my whole fist straight into her sloppy wet opening. It took a lot of force and I imagine it must have hurt her like hell. I was barely to the wrist when I when my folded knuckles came up hard against her cervix. Wow, I hadn't known that women were built so differently. Wendy had been a lot tighter, but she was deep enough to take all of me. Leah wouldn't even have been close.

Leah yelped, but I grabbed her hip with my other hand and thrust my hips forward and back as I stroked with my fist, simulating what Wendy and I had done as best I could. "Jesus, Leah, you feel so good inside!" I moaned, faking an almost-ready-to-come tone.

Wendy's eyes were huge as she watched what I was doing. Then she grinned and gave me a wink.

Leah looked back one last time to make sure that Wendy was still watching, glancing at me as well. Her eyes were glazed with pain and lust. I guess I was faking it well enough to fool her. I continued to ram my fist hard up against her cervix while my manhood swung beneath her. If she ever looked down between her legs, the game would be up!

Leah had seemed to be approaching an orgasm when I stuck my fist in her, but now the pain and intensity of my thrusting seemed to be holding her right on the edge. She arched her back and gave out a loud "Ahh!" with each stroke, obviously lost in the sensation.

Wendy could see that her sister was now completely distracted and made her break for it. Jamming her feet into Leah's shoes, she swiftly bounded up the riverbank.

I knew that I needed to keep Leah busy. I was plunging in now with a quite a bit of force and I'm sure that it must have hurt like crazy when I hit bottom. "Oh, Oh, Oh! This it the best ever!" I moaned dramatically. She was eating it up, the masochistic bitch.

Just then I saw Wendy reappear beside us.

Leah's cries were getting louder and louder. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" she gasped.

"Oh God, Leah!" I yelled, as convincingly as I could. "You're going to make me come too. Let's come together!" I moved back as far away from Leah as I could; now thrusting with my arm fully extended.

"Say 'cheese', Sis!" Wendy said. Leah's head whipped around and looked at her sister. Her expression was a mixture of ecstasy and panic. Wendy clicked the Nikon's shutter. "There you go. We'll let Dad see just what kind of girlyou are!" Leah looked at me and saw that I had never in fact been in her. The disgust I felt at Leah's perverted desires had made my member flaccid.

Wendy grinned at me, scooped up Leah's clothes and bounded back up the riverbank. I popped my fist free and stood up, shoving Leah over onto her side in the sand as she reached her climax. I gathered up the bottle of oil and the towel, wiping Leah's goopy mess off of my hand. Leah's orgasm had now arrived with a vengeance and she lay naked on the sand in a fetal position, convulsing all alone with a pitiful look on her face. I almost felt sorry for her.

Wendy threw my shoes down to me and I climbed up. As I arrived at the top, Wendy was stuffing Leah's clothes into the bag.

Leah slowly got to her feet, gingerly holding her wounded privates. Looking up at us she yelled, "You guys are going to pay for this! I want what's mine!"

Possessively, Wendy faced me and put her arms around my waist. The touch of my naked lover immediately stirred me and I reached down and placed her hand on my growing erection. She clenched it tight. Wendy looked down to the side at her sister and said "Think about it Leah. The only picture on this roll that's going to survive is the one of you with some anonymous guy's entire fist up inside you. You'd better just keep your mouth closed or Dad will see it!"

Perhaps unconsciously, Wendy's hand had begun to stroke up and down a bit. I moved my hips back a few inches to give her room to work. I was astounded at how quickly her touch could excite me; I was starting to come to attention rapidly. Her hand felt so good that I just had to reach out and reciprocate by massaging her breast.

I suddenly realized how mind-blowing this picture would have been to the person that I had been just a couple of hours before. Wendy and I had gone, in one incredible afternoon, from being shy virgins to where now we could be completely comfortable intimately touching each other's naked bodies, even standing out in the open with someone watching. Wendy's body felt like an extension of my own, and I could tell that she was just as comfortable with me. It didn't even bother me that I could see my own house's kitchen window across the river and field. Oh well, even if my mom happened to be looking out the window and saw us through the trees, we were to far away to recognize anyway.

Wendy was yelling down to her sister, "If Dad ever finds out about what happened here today – and I don't carehow he hears about it – I'll just assume it was you and mail him the picture at work. So you'd better not tell anyone, you understand?" Wendy's voice left no question that she was deadly serious.

Wendy's hand was now deadly serious, too, stroking the length of my now very erect organ and rubbing it firmly against her belly. All of the suppressed tension that Leah had built up in me was very quickly bubbling to the surface under the ministrations of Wendy's wonderful hand. Unbelievably, I was getting close to coming again.

Leah was silent for a bit as she thought it through. She knew that she'd been beaten. She could still rat us out, but that picture would make things much worse for her. Finally, she nodded her assent. She was also closely watching what Wendy and I were doing with each other's bodies.

"Okay, you win. Just never let him see that picture. You don't even want to know what he'd do to me." Leah was actually pleading now.

"I knowexactly what he'd do. It's better for all of us if none of us ever talks. If you keep your mouth closed, so will we," Wendy told her. Looking at me with an impish grin, she whispered, "Can you come again? That'd show her." It was good to see a healthy amount of vengeance in Wendy's eyes.

"It's not a matter of can," I whispered back, shuddering slightly. "In about ten seconds I'mgoing to!"

"Good." she murmured. I knew that what was going to happen next was probably not the best thing for patching up relations between the sisters, but heck, Wendy was due a bit of payback.

"And by the way," she yelled down to Leah, "don't go whining about 'wanting what's yours'. You obviously don't have the first clue about what to do with it anyway!" Wendy leaned in and kissed me deeply on the mouth as her wonderful hand brought me off. I spurted my now very reduced load onto her belly.

When Wendy and I finally came up for air, I moved behind Wendy and turned her to face her sister. I reached around and started rubbing my fluids all over her belly and breasts while leaning forward to nibble her earlobe. Wendy stared her sister right in the eye and gave her a sweet little grin. Ouch! Talk about turnabout being fair play, this was downright juicy! I looked down at Leah and gave her a wink. "I'll be back in a minute," I told her.

We stepped away from the riverbank, out of Leah's sight. Wendy wiped off with the towel and we started to get dressed. She still had trouble with the bikini strings, so I stepped behind her and tied them, then pulled her in close to me and just held her for a minute. I could feel the tension in her body slowly dissipate as we both finally began to relax.

Both of us are generally very low-key people. Confrontation is not our style. I'm sure that the whole encounter with Leah had been at least as stressful for Wendy as it was for me. We had done it, though, Leah couldn't blackmail us anymore!

I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and said, "I'm so proud of you, Hon. That was quick thinking down there."

She turned her head to face me. "You didn't do too bad yourself. I would never have dreamed up a little scam like that one, but I'm so glad you did. I swear I would have died if you had actually put it in her."

I hugged her close. "You're the only one I'll ever make love to. Don't you ever worry about that."

Changing the subject, she said, "David, I'm not going to be able to ride my bike home."

"Why not?"

"Think about it." I did, and the obvious finally occurred to me. She must be sore as hell down there. A bicycle seat was completely out of the question. How was I going to get her home. Then an idea came to me.

I released Wendy with a quick pat on the bottom, and then checked in the bag to make sure that the keys to Leah's Galaxy were in the pocket of her jeans. Leah wouldn't be caught dead on a bicycle.

"We're going to borrow your car," I yelled down to Leah.

"The hell you are!" she snarled. Then, reconsidering her position, she softened her tone. "What about my clothes? You can't make me walk home naked."

The hell I couldn't, it would serve her right! But if she got caught, there would be questions about how she came to be in that position. "I'll be back in a little while. Meet me by the road. You can have your car and clothes back then."

I gave Wendy a last quick kiss. "Why don't you get a head start. I'll wait a minute or two and then throw her shoes down to her. I don't want her catching up with us until she's had time to cool down." Wendy smiled and nodded, then gingerly started walking down the tall cornrow toward where I figured Leah would have her car parked.

I waited for a couple of minutes for Wendy to get a good lead. Leah started yelling "Hello? Hello?" Finally I walked closer to the bank. The little beach was empty but for the lonely, naked blonde trapped on it. Even considering that it was a girl who richly deserved it, it was a pitiful sight. The fight had gone out of her and she just looked desperate to escape.

"Just remember this," I warned her, "I'm going to have a copy of that picture too. If my folks hear anything about what happened here today, so will your dad. Got it?" She nodded.

"That was a mean trick you played on me, you know," she told me bitterly.

"You're one to talk. What you did to your own sister was despicable."

She just glared at me, so I threw her shoes down to her and hurried after Wendy.

I caught up to her at about the time she got to the other end of the row. Sure enough, Leah's big green Ford was parked on the shoulder. We were lucky that no one had stopped to investigate. Farmer Greer might have had a sudden coronary if he had followed our footprints down to the end of the row. I threw our bikes in the huge trunk and we piled in.

I dropped Wendy and her bike off just out of sight of her house. After getting her bike out for her, I took her in my arms and gave her a gentle kiss.

"I wish I could be with you now, Wendy, but I'm sure your folks are expecting you any time." She nodded and kissed me back, then buried her head in my shoulder.

"David, this was the most amazing day of my life. I love you so much, I don't ever want us to be apart, but you're right. If anyone sees us out here with Leah's car, there'll be questions." The way she was holding me, I knew she didn't want to let me go. But giving me another kiss and a tight squeeze, she did.

I pulled a quick U-turn and headed back toward farmer Greer's place. A few minutes later, I parked on the road next to my marker. Sure enough, there she was, about ten feet down the row, naked but for her shoes.

"Throw me my clothes," Leah hissed.

"I think I want a head start," I told her. I didn't like the idea of her racing up behind my bicycle in her car. I'd learned that she had the same mean streak as her father. "I'll park down at the end of the field. Your keys will be in the ignition and your clothes will be in the trunk." I'm really not a cruel person, but nobody treats Wendy that way and gets off easy.

"Wait, you asshole...!" she screamed as I pulled away in a cloud of dust, the big V8 howling and slinging gravel. I got to the end of the field, but then with an evil grin, I went about another hundred yards. I knew it would take her a while to worm her way, naked as a jaybird, through all of those rows. She'd then have to negotiate the barb wire and run down the shoulder in her birthday suit. Traffic was very light on this country road, so I figured she'd have a good chance of making it to her car without being spotted. That was about all the charity I could summon up at that point.

I pulled my Schwinn out of the trunk and twenty minutes later I was riding past Wendy's place on the way home. She was standing at the end of the driveway with a big smile on her face.

"My folks just drove into town to do some shopping. You can stay for a while."

This wouldn't have been safe before, with Leah ready to rat us out, but she wouldn't make a peep about it now. We both figured going in the house would still be pushing it, though, so we were sitting in the shade of the barn when Leah rolled up.

"You guys will never get away with this," she told us coldly.

"You got to play with my David right in front of me. That's what you really wanted, wasn't it? You're not out anything," Wendy said. I handed Cliff's camera to Leah. It was a very nice camera, much more sophisticated than the Instamatic that I used. Only a small dent near the eyepiece marred its perfection. Leah looked at the film window in the back of it hopefully, but showed no surprise to see that it was now empty. The film was safely hidden away.

"Make sure you put some more film in it before your dad notices," I advised her.

An odd look came over her face for just a moment, and then she scowled and limped off toward the house.

"Will she keep her mouth shut?" I asked Wendy.

"She may be vindictive, but she's not stupid. She knows when she's been beaten." Then a cloud rolled across her face. "David, I know you enjoyed what we did out there today, but I know I was pushing you into it. Now that we've had some time to think about it, did I make you do anything you might regret?"

I decided that honesty was the best policy.

"Wendy, you know what our parents said about waiting for marriage. My plan before today was to save myself for the one I was going to marry. I think it's a special gift to give to a special person."

Wendy's face showed mixed emotions. "But then I went and stole the gift you were saving. I'm so sorry."

"Wendy," I said, gently taking her face in my hands and looking her deep in the eyes. "Don't be sorry. You didn'tsteal anything. I said it was for the one I'm going to marry. You didn't take anything that didn't already belong to you."

As my word sunk in, her face beamed and tears welled up in her eyes. She leaned forward and gave me a quick, but very tender kiss. "I was saving it for you too."

So there it was. That was our engagement.

Now I know what you're thinking, we hadn't seen each other in years and here we are talking marriage four hours after our reunion. But my heart tells me that there was never any doubt. We had one of those rare and precious things. We really were made for each other. It had just taken seeing each other face-to-face again for us to realize it.

"Wendy, we can't get married until we finish school next year. No one can know about the two of us," I told her.

"I agree," she said with a smile. "But that doesn't mean we can't act like we're married when it's just the two of us. As a matter of fact, I want to act like that again soon," she said mischievously. "Well, after I heal up, of course," she said with a grimace.

"I think I can arrange that. I do have to ask you something, though," I said with a grin. "How did you get a tan like that?"

She blushed and said "Look up." I did. The large, south facing double doors into the barn's hayloft were propped open. The midafternoon sun was streaming in.

"You know how I like to read," she said. I nodded. We had very similar tastes in fiction and swapped books often through our mutual friend, Rick. Thankfully, she wasn't into those silly romance novels, though I probably would have read them if she had been. Reading the same books is one of the things we had done to remain close.

"Well, my folks know that my favorite place to read during the summer is by myself up in the loft. I just lie down in the sun and read with my shorts and tube top around my ankles. If anyone starts up the stairs, I can hear the creaking a mile away. It only takes me a few seconds to make myself decent. I've been doing it for a couple of years now and nobody else even knows."

"Well, you look sensational without the tan lines," I told her, "but it seems like a lot of work if no one ever sees you naked."

She smiled at me shyly. "I did it because I hoped thatyou'd see me naked eventually. I wanted to look as good for you as I could." Wow. She had seen the obvious long before I had.

"David, I have to go in now," Wendy said. "I need to shower and wash these clothes or my folks will smell what we did!" Whoops. Being a typical guy, I hadn't thought about that. When I paused and gave myself the sniff test, I realized that I reeked of sex and suntan oil.

1...45678...12