A Journal of Truth Ch. 10

Story Info
A change in plans leads her to seek some fun on her own...
3.9k words
4.33
18k
5
0

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ring......Ring..........Ri..

"Yeah, I mean, hello," I said into the phone as I struggled for coherence, the phone having brought me out of a deep sleep.

"Hey, honey, I'm sorry to call you so early and all that but I'm calling everyone to cancel our plans for this evening," the voice said into my ear.

"Who the hell is this?" I asked, not recognizing the voice right away.

"Jill, Jill from last night...with Jack?" she answered, somewhat surprised I guess that I didn't recognize her voice, a voice I had heard last night for the first time in my life.

Aaahhh, I thought, the couple that I had banged last night in my hotel room. The couple with He of the Monster Cock.

"Oh, yeah, hey look, I'm sorry I didn't recognize you but I'm not fully awake," I said quickly, "Of course I know who you are."

"Well, the party for tonight has to be cancelled; Jack's father had a heart attack and we have to fly back to New York," she explained further.

"Oh, wow, I'm sorry; yeah, sure, do what you have to do Jill, and good luck to you. Give Jack my condolences and wishes for a quick recovery for his dad, okay?," I replied, hanging up after she acknowledged what I had said and ending the call.

The 'party' was a get together at their house with some swingers in their circle, that they had invited me to attend. Truthfully, when I closed the door behind them early this morning, after a hanging a 'do-not-disturb' placard on the door, I had already begun debating whether or not I really wanted to go to the party.

Well, a bummer about Jack's dad for sure, but it takes me off the hook of my commitment to attend the party.

Climbing out of bed, I started some coffee in the in-room coffee valet and headed to the bathroom to do my thing while it brewed. No way was I going back to sleep, I'm not one of those; once I'm awake, I'm up, no going back to bed for this chick.

After showering and the like, I threw on a robe and started to drink my coffee, the morning paper having been delivered to the outside of my room, and the weather comfortable on my walk-out balcony of my suite.

What to do?, what to do?, I asked myself as I perused the paper, finishing my small carafe of coffee in only two cups . Decision made to go out for a late brunch and some shopping, I dressed, and flipped the DND sign to request room service as I left my room and hotel.

Brunch was good, shopping was boring and non-eventful, which brought me back to my hotel around two in the afternoon. I attempted to do some actual 'catch up' work for my project but grew bored within an hour.

Standing on my balcony, I was weighing whether or not I wanted to go to the pool area for some sun for a bit when I quickly changed my mind. Deciding that I'd rather catch a buzz instead of some rays, I rolled a small, personal-size joint, powered up my laptop, taking a couple of quick hits as it booted up.

Too bad about tonight's party cancellation, I mused now that I had the start of a buzz going, might've been fun. Weed does that to me. Weed gets my mind focusing on sex stuff; memories of good trysts flooding into my brain and, truthfully?, last night with Jack and Jill was pretty spectacular, what with her oral talents and his massive dick. Yep, I had to admit, it was some pretty good fucking, all in all.

Woulda' Shoulda' Coulda'...didn't matter 'cause the party wasn't going to happen tonight and I'd be on my own.

Logging into a Swinger's website that hubby and I belonged to, I check messages and such, having a couple of hits from members searching for some playmates. Nothing really that tempting for hubby and I to reply to in any event.

Going to search mode, I brought up ads from swingers in the area. I wasn't home so no sense in looking there, I reasoned. After the ads came up, I drilled down the search for ads from women, or couples, seeking other women for some fun times. Not much luck in finding anything that hit my hot button, I logged off the Website and brought up Craigslist for the city.

Taking my time, I finished my small doobie as I looked at the various ads seeking women. Almost passing it up, I went back and clicked on one ad with an attached pic that caught my eye. The pic was in 'shadow face' and did not clearly show the face of the body that was in the pic. But the body was worth a second and third look, I decided, as I slowly took in the photo that showed a woman leaning back on her out-stretched arms, supporting herself, with her chest thrust forward, her well-shaped breasts high and proud with erect nipples. I studied the photo for some time, admiring the wet nipples that glistened in the light of the photo, my weed-fed libido getting a bit excited now.

Reading the text of the ad it said:

"Newbie with a lot of desire seeking an older woman to instruct me in the ways of Sapphic love; I'm 24, single and tired of only thinking about making love to another woman. Absolutely no one under 40! I want experience to show me the ways of girly love; respond with pics and be ready to voice-verify..."

Coded contact information was at the end of the ad and quickly deciding to answer it, I did so, adding a pic from one of those that we had in our ad on the Swinger's site, one that did my face and body justice. Hitting send, I left that page of the website and did a search on couples seeking a woman for a threesome.

Some possibilities under the couples banner but nothing that made me crazy with desire and/or lust. Hanging the DND tag on my door, I decided to take a quick nap, setting my alarm for a couple of hours later, the doobie having made my sleep-deprived body conscious of the need.

That was the shortest two hour nap I'd ever had, I thought, when my alarm went off. Shaking off the sleepiness, I made a fresh pot of coffee and booted up the laptop. Going to my webmail that I used for 'play', I discovered 2 messages waiting, both from the ad that I had answered.

The first was a positive response to my answer and offer to be the teacher she was seeking. The second message had contact information that she had forgotten to put in the first answer, along with another photo showing her reclining, naked body laying on a bed, her fingers playing with her wet labia and a small landing-strip of pubic hair. Still looking at her photo, I called the number provided while sipping my mug of coffee.

"Sue? Hi, this is 'ladylover'," using my online persona's name in my reply to her ad, "I'm glad you responded," I concluded.

"Hard not to after I read your reply and saw your picture," Sue said with some cheeriness, "and I took the opportunity to look at your profile on the website you mentioned in your email," she said, adding, "both you and your husband are very attractive so I just had to respond."

We had a delightful conversation, the two of us, finding a level of comfort with each other over the phone, frankly discussing both of our wants and desires, sexually.

Her story was simple; she's had desires to make love with women since she was in high school but never did anything to satisfy her curiosity. She's been with a few men, starting in college, but nothing that really rang her bell, she said. She still dated men but less so, not finding satisfaction, sexually or otherwise, in the men she's dated. Determined to sate her curiosity about lesbian sex, she decided to place her ad; now that she was living on her own, she wanted to use the freedom to explore life as an adult. Some kissing with a high school friend and a dorm-mate had been her only girl-girl experiences, she said, and only served to make her even more curious.

"Finally, I decided that if I was going to do this, I wanted to do it with an older woman, someone that's had real-life experiences to teach me, to show me how to make love to another woman," she finally said in coclusion.

Deciding on a spot to meet in public, a spot to share a drink and to check each other out, we set up a time to meet at an upscale fern bar in the historic district, downtown.

Hanging up from the conversation, I showered and got ready for my 'date'. Should be fun, I thought as I chose an outfit that showed off my body to some advantage. It's been a long time since I've had a 'newbie' under my tongue. Thinking about it only got me more excited about the plans for the evening ahead.

"So good to meet you, Sue," I said in greeting after spotting her at the bar, near the wall, taking the stool next to hers.

"Oh, thank you, same here," she replied as we hugged each other in greeting.

We ordered drinks from the gal behind the bar and settled into conversation, sharing short bios of each other, each of us checking out the vibe from the other which, by the way, was excellent in every way.

She was very cute; not drop-dead, beauty-queen gorgeous, but very, very cute in a way that made you want to know her better. Her blouse and skirt accented her boobs and legs, her boobs probably a cup size larger than mine I had quickly decided as I checked out her curves and contours while we drank and talked.

We spoke in low tones, our eyes on each other's body having their own conversation. At some point, I casually laid my hand on top of hers, which was resting on the bar, letting my fingers softly stroke her soft skin, producing a smile that said she liked it.

"Liking what you see?" She asked, with a sly grin after noticing my repeated attempts to 'check' her out, so to speak.

"Yep, I do," I answered honestly, interlocking the fingers of our hands when I said it and giving hers a soft squeeze.

"Yeah, me too," She answered, her voice soft, her eyes smiling as were her lips.

"Your place, or mine?" I asked, smart-assedly, not really expecting that she'd be ready to jump into bed after an hour of conversation and drinks.

"Either," was her short, terse reply, her eyes boring into mine afterwards.

"My hotel's not far, if you'd like to ride with me," I said, as I untangled my fingers from hers, "I'll bring you back to your car later,if that works for you."

"Yeah, that works for me," and with that, we paid our tab, left a nice tip, and walked into the night, together.

Evening had overtaken the city, the night air refreshing as we walked towards my rental car, parked a few doors down from the bar. Using the remote to unlock it, I opened the door for her, stopping her by placing a hand on her arm before she could sit down, then, kissing her, a soft kiss, but one that promised more.

"That was nice," she said when our lips parted.

"I'm glad you think so, it was meant to be," I replied, our eyes telegraphing lust towards the other.

Getting into the driver's seat, I started up the car and turning towards her before buckling up, I leaned in to kiss her again. But this time, she was ready with an open mouth and a hand to my face and neck, softly stroking with her fingertips as we introduced our tongues into each other's mouth.

"Oh, wow, you kiss nice," She said when we pulled our lips apart, her eyes letting me know that she only wanted more of whatever I had in store for her.

Buckling up and checking my side mirror, I pulled into traffic with her remark just hanging in the air after she had said it. Keeping my eyes on traffic, I casually moved my right hand to her leg, my fingers pulling up her skirt until I felt her warm skin. Gripping her thigh slightly, I started slowly stroking my hand along the inside of her thigh, getting close to her vee but, purposefully, not touching her crotch.

"I do a lot of things nice, Sue," I finally said, referencing her previous compliment to me, "And before our night is over, you'll have seen many of them," letting my pinkie finger brush against her crotch.

"Oh, that felt good," Sue responded to my pinkie-flick. She had scooted closer a bit when I started rubbing her thigh and opened her legs just a bit, inviting me to touch, I had thought at the moment.

"Sit back, relax, baby, let me play while I drive; you just enjoy it, okay?," I said to her with a brief glance at her, and without another word, I cupped her sex with my hand, softly squeezing her mound, my finger sliding under the side of her briefs at the same time.

"Oh, please, please don't stop that, that feels so goooood," She softly murmured when my fingtip started sliding up and down her wet slit.

Slipping my finger into her pussy, I slowly fingered her, not deep, maybe one or two knuckles but enough to make her want more. She gripped my wrist with both of her hands to hold it in place as she started grinding against what I was doing to her.

I removed my hand as I approached my hotel, holding my finger close to her mouth, saying to her, "Suck your juices from my finger, baby, taste yourself while I park this thing."

She did, her breathing becoming excited while doing so. Removing my finger from her mouth, I leaned in and kissed her again, my hand finding her breasts, braless under her blouse, her nipples quickly getting hard from my touches.

"How 'bout we order up some wine from the lounge, and if you like, we can even have a toke or two," I said to her after entering my junior suite, leaving only the entrance light on, for the moment.

"Yes, that'd be nice," She replied as she look around the anteroom of the suite, glancing out of the sliding patio doors, and eyeing the door into my bedroom just a bit longer than needed.

Sitting on the small couch, I began the process of rolling a doobie for us after having retrieved my small traveling stash.

"I like to smoke good herb when I know I'm going to have sex," I explained, "It's relaxing and seems to get my libido more fired up," smiling at her afterwards.

"Those kissing experiences I had in High School and College?" She said in answer, "Those few times happened after I had smoked," giggling as she said it, "But, you're right, I like how it makes me feel."

Wine and glasses delivered, opened and poured, we settled back onto the couch, clinking glasses and taking our sips. Finishing the first glass quickly, I stood and adjusted the lighting in the room to soften it, doing the same in my bedroom.

Sitting down again as Sue refilled our glasses, I lit our doobie, passing it to her after my first toke.

"This is good," Sue commented, "Really, really good."

"Told ya," I simply said.

It was a small joint but large enough to get the job done, making me even hornier now. Reaching and pulling Sue across my lap, turning her to face me, I held her with one arm and kissed her, letting my tongue slide deep into her throat.

As we kissed, her arms moved to hold onto me, pulling herself closer to me as my free hand moved under her skirt and between her legs. Slipping my hand down her panties from the top, I found her clit, letting my forefinger and thumb rub it between them, feeling her getting wetter as I did so.

Slipping my middle finger into her pussy, I slowly began to finger her, saying as I did so, "Undo my buttons, kiss my breasts, suck my nipples, baby...you know you want to."

Bringing her hands from behind me and flying to my blouse, she quickly had my blouse undone, opened and pulled from my skirt's waistband. Moving her head down, she cupped my breast with a hand, surrounding my nipple with her warm mouth at the same time. Slowly at first, she sucked my nipple, seemingly becoming more excited by the second. Tentatively, she explored my nipple with her tongue, my moans of pleasure urging her on, urging her to continue her explorations.

Driven by both pleasure from what she was doing to my breasts-she had now started to alternate her lips from one to the other-and, from the feel of my finger inside of her tight pussy, I moaned my pleasure even louder as I sank my fucking-finger as deep as I could into her, fingering her even faster, now.

"I'm going to come, I'm going to come...oh God, I'm going to cuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm!," her voice loudly proclaimed as her body started shaking in the throes of her climax.

While her body continued to tremble, in a good way, I held her close to me, placing soft kisses to her face, her lips, her mouth opening in invitation to my tongue. My hand continued to caress and squeeze her pussy as we kissed, her hips squirming and pressing against my caresses.

"Oh, damn, that was so goood...so fucking good," Sue said when we broke from our kiss, "It was better than when I masturbate," she added.

"If you liked that, sweetie," I said as I moved her so that I could stand, "then you're going to absolutely love what's next," taking her hand in mine and leading her into my softly lit bedroom.

Silently, I quickly removed her clothes, all the while kissing her and caressing her as I did so, her moans and breathing telling me that she liked it. Moving her to my bed, I laid her down onto it, stepping back, looking at her while I took off my own clothes, letting her watch as I became as naked as she.

Joining her in bed, I laid on top of her, kissing her, fondling her, my pussy slowly pushing and grinding against hers as she moved in rhythm with me. Sliding down her body, her legs separated to make room for me, her crotch grinding against my body as I slowly made my way down hers.

Keeping my hands on her breasts, I lowered my head and swiped my tongue across her swollen clitoris, then softly biting it between my teeth.

"This is what you want, sweetie, isn't it, baby," I said softly, taking her clit between my teeth again afterwards.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, please, yes...." She moaned with her head thrown back against the pillows of the king-sized bed.

Slipping my tongue down her lips and into her pussy, I worked my mouth slowly over her wet snatch while tonguing her canal, her moans getting louder and louder as she approached orgasm. I teased her for a short while but my own excitement forced me to let her cum, her orgasm even greater than the first, her juices sweet-tasting, her musk enticing to my senses.

Two? Three? I didn't keep track of her orgasms under my mouth and tongue, but each and every one gave her spasms of pleasures. After the last one ended, I moved from between her legs, and laid alongside of her as she turned onto her side to kiss and hug me, laying her head into the crook of my arm, her wet pussy hard against my side.

"Ooh, damn, but that was soooo good," She murmured as her lips and tongue traced wet trails on my face, lips, neck, and nipples.

"Glad you liked it, sugar," I replied, using my arm upon which she was laying to move her until she was on top of me, our mounds moving against each other's.

Locking her mouth onto mine, her tongue snaked deep into my mouth and throat, her hand on my breast, kneading and squeezing, which only served to make me grind harder against her.

"Time for your 'oral' examination in pussy-eating 101," I teased as I coaxed her body to slide down my own with gentle urgins of my hands on her shoulders.

"I've never...you know that, right?," Sue replied, her eyes searching my face for answers.

"Always a first time for everything, baby; remember the things I did to you with my mouth, sweetie, then, do that; do to me what you would want done to you," I instructed her as her tongue played with my strip of pubic hair, edging closer to my clit and pussy.

Looking into my eyes once more, she smiled, then lowering her head, her mouth found my 'little man', her tongue dancing across it's erected state. Becoming braver? as I softly cooed and moaned satisfaction of what she was doing, she moved lower so that her mouth and tongue could taste my lips, my very wet pussy lips, hesitating only a second or two before sliding her tongue into my love-slit.

Hardly able to control my breathing, I held her head to my cunt with both of my hands, my orgasm fast approaching lift-off. I had no sooner thought about the fact that I was about to come when I did! In great gushing waves of satisfaction and enjoyment, I came, rubbing my crotch against her licking tongue, quickly snagging three body-wrenching climaxes. When the third ebbed, I pulled her to lay next to me, our bodies turned into each other, our hands softly caressing each other's breasts as we played 'kissy-face'.

12