A Journey in the Amazon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled Kauya into my arms, holding her naked body against mine. She placed her hands on my chest, sighing as her head rested under my chin. Without thinking, I stroked her long dark hair and whispered softly to her.

"You are a lovely woman, Kauya. You've shown me much kindness and have helped me. " I said softly while continuing to stroke her soft long hair.

I could feel her fingers caressing my chest, her breathing softened and her body relaxed against mine. "Please me David. Please me as your wife has told me you do." Her voice was trancelike, almost sleepily.

My hand instinctively went lower down her body, past her waist and over her firm buttocks. She sucked in a light breath between her teeth as I gripped her ass and gently squeezed it. For being a woman who'd already given the chieftain nine children, her body was perfect. Kauya was just a few inches shorter than Amanda, but as bodies go, they were both strong and tight.

With Kauya in my arms, her sexy nude body pressed against mine, it felt right that we were there, at that moment, about to join together in pleasure.

More grunts came from my wife and from the sounds she made, I could tell she was about to come. I glanced over my shoulder and saw my wife had turned around, facing toward my hut on her hands and knees. Her eyes bore into mine with a smile of appreciation. She gritted her teeth and gave an exaggerated nod in my direction, then closed her eyes and lowered her head back down to the straw mat and let the old man fuck her brains out. The chieftain suddenly rammed into her with one hard lunge, leaned back with a groan and a smile of satisfaction as he began pumping his cum into my wife.

I closed my lustful eyes to hold onto the image of what I had just seen and moved deeper into my hut, gently lowering Kauya down onto my sleeping mat and bring my head down between her legs.

"W-what?" she asked. "Do you do?"

I brought my head up and smiled at Kauya's shocked expression. "I will please you now, Kauya. Lay back and enjoy it." She did as I bade and softly moaned as my lips lightly brushed against her hairless pussy. She giggled as I moved my tongue to spread her soft flesh. Her juices were sweet and smelled of honey. My tongue probed a little deeper, the tip of it teasing the hard nub of her clit.

She arched her back, moaning softly. "It feel. Good. Great. Yes, David, yes..." she said in hushed gasps. Her body bucked again, her body trembled and then tensed. I pulled from her tasty pussy and let her orgasm consume her. Kauya cried out quietly, "Unngghh. Unnggh..." she groaned as she climaxed.

I raised my head and slowly moved up, between her legs and over her body. She'd come fast and I hadn't even worked on her for more than five minutes. I figured it must have been a long time since anyone had paid attention to her sexually, so she was already about to explode by the time I began eating her sweet, delicious pussy out.

Now my raging cock was hungry and it was harder than I have ever felt it before. I pressed the sensitive tip of my overloaded cock against her desiring tightness, slowly pushing it in. Again, I was amazed that she was so tight considering she had given birth to nine babies. Her pussy was hot and very wet from her orgasm, and my cock slid inside that tight wetness.

Kauya laid her head back and I brought my hands up to her firm breasts. Man, I wanted to fuck her bad, but I wanted to give this woman the best sex she'd ever had in her life. I wanted her to feel what it really meant to be in the arms of a man, willing and able to pleasure her and how it was supposed to be, not like the mindless fucking she'd endured with the chieftain, and what my wife was currently being forced to endure.

I slowly pushed deeper and deeper, Kauya bucked back against me each time I pushed, demanding more, but I just kept caressing her lovely breasts and letting her amazing tightness get used to having a cock inside again. She moaned and groaned, quietly, keeping her desiring emotions low key. Her body was trembling with need and it was hard to keep my own need in check so I could make this last for as long as possible.

As I pulled out a little so I could get into a better position to really drive into her hard, she grabbed me panting heavily. "No. No, David. Do not leave me. Do not stop. It feels so good!" She begged. I just smiled and pushed my hardness back into her slowly. I kept doing that, in and out, slowly for quite a while. It was torture for both of us and I could feel her body definitely getting hotter, her breath faster.

I stopped my groping of her firm perky tits, ran my hands down her thin sides and gripped her nicely curved hips. "Look at me." I said softly, my breath demanding.

When Kauya opened her eyes, I saw how much the lust gleamed deep in them.

I held myself all the way inside her. "I am going to do it harder now, are you ready?" I said.

Kauya nodded with excitement "Yes. YES! Hard. Yes!" and then she closed her eyes.

I gently pulled out and held still for a brief, agonizing moment, then drove into her with everything I had.

Kauya grunted hard and her eyes flew open in surprise with that first thrust and then she grunted again and again as I slowly built up speed, fucking her harder and harder. She pushed on my chest, but just asked for more. Her body tensed and she came hard, her legs wrapping around me, urging me to go deeper, but I didn't stop and just kept fucking her. My orgasm built to a crescendo rapidly after she had come. I grabbed Kauya's waist and rammed into her, letting my orgasm explode out of me and deep inside of her.

From having to listen and watch the chieftain fucking Amanda for so long, I had so much pent up desire within me that when I let loose into Kauya, her eyes open wide with shock. "David!" she cried, "I feel it! I feel it!"

It felt to me like an endless flood, shooting from my throbbing cock and deep into her. Kauya felt the force of each blast of my come and I astonished not only her, but myself as I pumped more and more into her.

Finally, having just experienced the most glorious orgasm in a long fucking time, I collapsed on top of her; my hard throbbing cock was still buried all the way inside her. She wrapped her arms and legs around me, rolled us over and just laid on my chest, both of us gasping for breath. I put both hands on her firm ass and held her in place, letting her milk every last drop with her clenching pussy.

Kauya smiled and let out a deep, blissful sigh. Her limp body relaxed more and more with each passing breath. She was fast asleep, but I kept my cock inside her for as long as I could with her gorgeous ass in my very happy hands.

As I laid there with Kauya sleeping soundly on my chest, I heard Amanda's all too familiar groan of annoyance as the chieftain made his desire to claim her and a few moments later, heard her familiar grunts and moans as he started fucking her again. I didn't want to wake up Kauya to go see it for myself, so I just listened to the sounds of flesh against flesh, my wife's grunts and groans and the gasp of bliss from the chieftain as he shot his seed into her core.

After a while of listening to him fucking my wife again and again, my cock began to grow hard in response. My cock had never completely slipped out of Kauya's tight pussy, so I let it grow and once it was fully erect again, I pushed it gently all the way back inside her tight pussy. She stirred a little bit, but I gently cooed her into going back to sleep. I didn't want to wake her, just so I could fuck her again; I wanted her to rest now. Besides, it was obvious that I had satisfied her very well, so I was sure that Kauya would let me fuck her whenever I wanted, now.

Closing my eyes, feeling Kauya lying on top of me, made me feel so contented that I was asleep within moments. Not even the sounds of the chieftain's continued fucking of my wife woke me from my enjoyable slumber.

Part 14

When I woke up early the next morning, Kauya was straddling my waist, my cock firmly and deeply inside of her. The look of total bliss on her face was intoxicating. Her eyes were closed and her hips moved gently and slowly up and down my hardness. I could feel her tight pussy gripping my thick shaft and heard her soft moans of pleasure as she coaxed herself down onto my cock, deeper and deeper.

I brought my hands up her body to fondle her breasts and then back down again to rest them on her waist, guiding her movements. Kauya's eyes opened lazily, resting her gaze below her waist, totally focused on watching her pussy go up and down on my cock. She moaned softly and leaned forward, propping herself up by placing her hands on my chest.

"It feels best when you hold me like this." Kauya whispered sensuously. "I like it."

With a quick thrust I made her gasp. "Oh, David. Do that again." She cooed softly.

So I did. And again and again. Each time, Kauya gasped and lowered her head, covering me with her long dark hair. I gripped her ass and rolled on top of her. She wrapped her legs around me and yanked me into her deeply, and then I started fucking her really hard.

Kauya never screamed or cried out loudly, keeping her emotions down to low grunts and moans. Her body tensed and she came hard around my thrusting cock, then I growled in response, hammering her for all I was worth. Again, I watched Kauya open her eyes wide with astonishment as the first load sprayed into her. Then her eyes fluttered with each consecutive thrust as I pumped even more into her.

I flipped her back on top of me and grinned happily as her sweaty, sexy body collapsed over mine. Kauya was moaning and writhing in my grasp. "So great, David. So great!" she gasped as her body went limp onto mine. I kept my hands on her firm ass, gripping it so I could keep her on top of me.

"Yes, Kauya. So great and so wonderful." I smiled, squeezing her awesome ass and kissing her lovely face.

Together we laid there in blissful silence, listening as the rest of the morning world outside of the hut began to wake up too. She hugged me tightly and only opened her eyes when we both heard noises coming from the chieftain's hut as he roused my reluctant wife to let him fuck her again.

As expected I heard Amanda's groans of displeasure and then she grunted harder as the chieftain began fucking her harder and harder. After he'd hammered my wife's brains out, Kauya and I heard his happy moan of pure satisfaction when he released his seed into Amanda as he had done every time when he finished fucking her.

Kauya held me tighter and I coaxed my hands down to her backside so I could squeeze and molest her gorgeous ass. I pressed her body onto mine so her tight pussy rubbed against my raging hard cock. A blissful sigh escaped from her lips as she returned my gentle affections by grinding her hips against me.

"Do you like me?" she whispered sensuously with her mouth on my neck.

I couldn't deny my growing feelings. "Yes, Kauya. I do like you. A lot." I answered honestly.

"Will your wife like me?" her question surprised me. Since Amanda had essentially given permission for Kauya and me to have sex, I wasn't sure if my wife had thought about possibly including another woman in our life. That is, if we ever got to have a life again.

"I think she already likes you, Kauya. She wouldn't have said for you and I to be together, if she didn't like you." I still couldn't completely understand why Amanda had said that, either. We'd always been open about our feelings, but those were for each other, not anyone else.

Kauya rolled off of me and gathered up her clothing. "We go. To river, bathe and I go talk to Amanda." She said hurriedly.

Kauya waited for me as I put my clothes on to I followed her out to the river to wash off the remnants of a terrific night.

She got naked and sat on the rocks, as I watched her slowly get into the water.

She looked so beautiful; I could only think of the fun I was going to have with Kauya later. I bathed and cleaned up, watching her get slowly into the cool water and swimming around.

When we returned to the village after a fun morning alone at the river, Kauya walked straight over to the entrance to the chieftain's hut and waited out front, she hadn't gotten redressed in her flimsy shift and just stood outside naked.

Kauya saw that I was watching and posed for me. Her being naked, in the open, signified that she was claimed as a slave again.... Technically, according to tribal customs and much to my surprise, she was now MY slave.

I directed my roguish smile at her, letting her know that I wanted her. Everyone knew that Kauya was mine now, so it didn't matter if she walked around the entire village naked or not, no one would dispute my claim of her.

From my own little hut I could hear that the old man was fucking my wife again, which answered why Kauya was waiting out front. I guessed it was a good fifteen minutes or so when I heard my wife's sob of frustrated despair and then the old chieftain's familiar moan of satisfaction as he released into her. After a few more minutes of rutting into my wife, he left the hut and after admiring the beautiful woman naked before him, he briefly spoke to Kauya.

Probably still high from fucking my sexy wife, he simply agreed to whatever Kauya had said to him and stepped to the side as she entered the hut. He looked in my direction and gave me a mischievous smile and polite nod but walked away before I could respond.

Looking around, I saw that some of the villagers were already waiting for my return, things to repair, stories to tell, it was a never ending task. I sighed and went back to work. Kauya would talk to Amanda and later, she'd tell me how it went. I was used to waiting and doing something other than just sitting around made it go faster.

Part 15

I fixed and reinforced three huts, made a new roof for another and worked on my constant endeavor to create better, stronger clay pots. I had worked pretty hard and was just settling down at my hut when Kauya strolled in. She had a whimsical smile on her face.

"So? How is Amanda?" I asked quickly, even before Kauya had a chance to sit down.

"David. We talk long, she is doing good." She said with a mouthful of food.

I smiled, resisting the urge to want everything at once. "Please. Eat, Kauya. We talk when you are done."

"I no want to eat more, I tell you about wife, now." She smiled as she swallowed and drank some water to help the food down.

"Okay. What is it?" I asked, mirroring her excitement.

"Wife say she is pregnant" Kauya said bluntly.

"W-what? Pregnant?? Again? Is she okay?" I asked.

"Oh, Yes, she is good, but not pleased with being with child again. She wants to talk to you, but chieftain say not now, tomorrow. I tell her I talk to you now and that made her happy."

"Did you tell her that we were, Um, together?" I asked cautiously and made the hand-sign for sex.

Kauya blushed and looked down. "I did not tell her." I sighed in frustration, but then she continued, "But wife know that we...." And Kauya made the same hand-sign.

I leaned back, interested in what Kauya said next. "Amanda says she knows and that she is good with knowing, that I am good woman for her man."

I sighed in relief, but let Kauya continue.

Kauya had talked with Amanda for quite a while and there was a lot she wanted me to know. Amanda told her she was happy that I had Kauya to have trust in. She went on to say that the chieftain was happy Amanda was pregnant again and he hoped that my wife would give him a baby girl this time.

I had already learned from Kauya, that each of the children she'd given the chieftain had all been boys. Amanda had already given him one boy, so the old chieftain was hoping she'd finally give him a daughter this time.

Kauya finished her food and her reassurance that Amanda was doing okay. She reached up and dropped her shift, slowly moving over to me and giggled as I wrapped my strong arms around her waist, leaning back so she could crush me in a warm embrace.

"You accept me?" She whispered sexually.

"I accept you." I answered her by putting both hands on her gorgeous ass, gripping it firmly.

"Then.... I." she paused for a moment. "I am .. your. Woman now?"

"Yes, Kauya. You and Amanda are both mine."

"But wife belong to chieftain now." She said.

"For now." I replied. "But she is still bound to me, and now, you are too."

I couldn't wait any more, so before Kauya could respond, I put her on her back, then I proceeded to fuck her brains out for the rest of the evening and several more times into the night.

While Kauya and I were having incredible sex, I couldn't help but listen as the old guy fucked my wife again and again. From what Kauya had told me, the horny chieftain had already knocked Amanda up again, but knowing how he was about my sexy wife, he was going to fuck her senseless until she kicked his ass out of his own hut again.

Kauya even began using the word 'fuck' in English, as I used it, to liven up our already great time having sex.

"Fuck, me. Fuck, me. Fuck, me." She would say. And I liked to make sure she used that word a lot.

Part 16

"Happy times ahead."

The months went by and just like before, my beautiful wife's belly swelled proudly with the chieftain's growing baby inside. By this time, Kauya had moved permanently into my hut and we fucked as much as we wanted.

She talked to Amanda every day now and the two women were practically the best of friends. Amanda wanted to hear every sordid detail of Kauya's and my sex life, which I had trouble talking to her about, so I let Kauya do all the talking when it came to that subject.

I already knew about Amanda's sex life, because I got to hear and see it on a regular basis. The chieftain wasn't modest about fucking my wife, so I got a damn good show several times a day.

Before the baby came, I asked the chieftain if I could spend a longer time with my wife. He didn't even really think about it but said yes immediately.

She seemed happy and was glad the chieftain let me come and visit with her. Her belly was already large by this time, probably a week or more and she'd have the baby.

"Well? What do you think, David?" She asked me, rubbing her swollen belly.

I looked at how round her naked body was and shrugged like it was normal. "Number two, huh?"

"Yep. Number two." She smiled, caressing her belly. "I already know that the chieftain is going to give the baby to another family to raise." Her voice sounded sad. "He's said as much, and I feel a little reluctant to let him. Is that wrong?"

"You want to keep the baby?" I asked, surprised. "You know that other women have a hard time having babies, this is why he gave all the other children that Kauya had to the tribe."

She sighed. "I know. But really, if he had to raise his own...." I gave her a hard look and she stopped before continuing. "You're right. I know."

"Okay. Other than that, how are you doing?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Fine. They keep this oily shit on me, because it helps with the stretching. Look." She showed me that there were no stretch marks forming and the last time she'd been pregnant they used the same ointment. I remember because it was not long after she'd given birth to the first baby that her body had mostly returned to its normal size. Her tummy had resumed its toned and flat appearance, at least for a few months before her belly swelled again with the child she was currently carrying.

We sat and talked, laughed and joked for the rest of the day. She'd completely accepted her role as the chieftain's fuck toy and the fact that she had to let him breed her. My courageous and astounding wife. She kissed me hard before I could react. If the chieftain came in and saw us, I am sure he wouldn't let me see her again. But, I didn't care. I returned my wife's kiss. "I love you David, I love you. I love you, I love you...." She said kissing me all over my face.

1...345678