A Journey into a Strange Mind Vol. 01

Story Info
The Orc and BBW.
2.8k words
3.61
16.7k
15

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
19Arose
19Arose
27 Followers

Prologue:

This story takes place in the country of Atsanthia (A-Zanth-thea) in the continent of Avanlithea

Madeline (Pro)

Madeline Leasard a curvy women at 25 years of age despite her wide birthing hips she remained as the unmarried daughter of Nobel birth. She has a cute smile with chubby cheeks and partial red hair. When she was seventeen her father Steven Leasard was caught avoiding tax to their king leading him to being exiled naked to the Grim lands to be left at the mercy of the orcs who rule over there, her mother Valentina Leasard was condemned to prostitution in one of the worst brothel in the land. The lower class men who were always at the heel of the elites paid good money, well as good as they can pay but the point is they came in large numbers fuck an upper class whore.

"Valentina. Valentina, likes to be fucked like a hyena," they would chant.

When Madeline reached of age she too had to pay off the debt and she too was popular.

"Maddie. Maddie, we get to fuck ya before your tits get saggy," The circumstances changed however, but not for the better or the worse.

Two years later a platoon of Orcs nicknamed "The first penetrators" led by 'Scougen arrow head' raided the village where the brothel was based and burnt all in their way. Most of the working men were killed but some captured along with the women. Madeline managed to snatch a purse full of gold but saw her mother taken by orcs never to be seen again.

"Run sweet heart and don't look back"

Her mother cried, the countless men had broken her spirit but she knew Madeline had all to live for.

All was not lost for Madeline; she shorten her name dropped her last, ending House Leasard and received a job working as a tavern wrench with beasts that men can bury their face in and a smile to charm less forward ones. Well yes the land lord would regularly lift up her skirt and 'play' with her vagina, much to his wife's jealousy but it was better than the brothel. Every Sunday night she attends the workers hall to give out Ale, wine and beer yet she saves some for the trip back home as she walks alone in the dark with only parts of her mind still working. One night the ale took hold of her earlier than usual.

Magnus Victoria Orcus.(Pro)

She was an orcess or orc you can call her what you will but she was who she was, a tall muscular green women of the orc kind with black hair parted to one side and shaved till only the grain were visible on the other. Wearing thick black boots with a black armour panties and bra with a dark green lining, she commander the fifth Orcish battalion which was the remain of a great Orc empire.

Maddie (I)

She danced and danced as she made her way back home, within a mile of from where she started. Maddie had lost both shoes but in her inebriated self she did not care. As the young woman swished and swirled, twisted and twirled the ale did too and some of it found its way on the ground, which she trot on and it made her sole all stick and dirt clung to it.

On the corner of moon stone crossing was a part of old ruins buildings which were separated by a couple of meters between the sister buildings.

"What a great place to sing, and to rest and to dance like a princess," She thought to herself.

Singing and humming she approached until she was stopped by an invisible force, her dress had been caught on a hook. With a mighty pull the girl tried to free herself but with little avail then the plump young woman used her entire body against it, in her success she had torn off the entire dress exposing her naked body to the moon light. She did not wear anything under those dresses and she had not reason to. She pick the sad defeated dress and went inside the ruins.

"Perhaps if I sang and danced well enough SHE can attract a prince who can buy we something other than is tavern wrench's dress," Her alcohol influenced mind pondered.

She threw the dress on the floor and put her ale cup beside it and then took a little lie down to gather her strength. She began to imagine what the land lord Mr. Rocher would say, probably something like.

"Oh you stupid girl, always costing me more gold. Hmm, perhaps you can do something that can pay me back that gold? Like spread those thick leg of yours?"

And maybe his wife would say.

"You whore, you cost us money and you cost me her husband's cock!"

"Oh why must I worry about this, I still have some time to get... to get back...h-home."

Magnus (I)

"Commander, our mission was a success. We now have new intel to mount a new raid," The soldier's voice was obedient, as Magnus wants all the orcs serving under her to be.

Magnus decided to lead her battalion on a scouting mission to find and secure possible points to attack a village or several. All this led her to be horny, however since her last human toy was disposed of all she had been fucking were orcs. Orc were not all that bad however the green woman does like some variety.

Finally they had arrive at their rest location, ruins of an old place converted into a brothel which had be shut down during King Aron IV' s reign of Astantheia. As they set up camp for the night, the eerie feeling was soon driven out by the camp fire. The Orc's did not mind it but they just needed some heat.

Magnus's big green hands grabbed hold the Lieutenant's daughter and placed her put between her tights, as her mother taught her, she did. Magnus's felt her tongue run up and down her pussy while the room filled of orcish cheers, unlike human cheering theirs was louder and laced with dread. Dread that could only be felt by human hearts at least.

"Feel free to bring out your toys, girls," She allowed her soldiers to have fun with her as well.

Magnus the lieutenant's daughter's head down and heard her muffled moan as the girl was taken from behind as well. Standing up, Magnus gave her lieutenant the chance to be treated by her own daughter and the chance was gratefully taken. She was happy to see her own daughter performing such an act on her, such was the orcish ways set out from the beginning.

Walking out with a wet pussy to get air she looked back to see the lieutenant happily being pleasured by her own daughter while the other orcs went to play on her ass and pussy. She decided to go and explore the second building. Its room lacked fire and warmth but on the floor she saw something else. A plump and pale creature called a human on what looks like a dress. The green skinned woman then proceeded to manoeuvre over to her getting on one knee. Her hands roamed the smooth warm body. Magnus in all her deviancy raised the other woman's legs and stuck her fingers into her wet moist pussy while squishing those plump breasts of hers. Magnus can't say she met many thick girls but this one looks like she was made to be fucked.

Even in her sleep her legs remained and then her eyes opened up.

"Well well well, what do we have over here?" Magnus greeted her while continuing to rub her during the compliment. The pale woman laid frozen in silence.

"What a nice body you have," She tried again to make contact. Finally the trance was broken, but what she said later made her laugh.

"Oh God an ORC!"

Maddie(II)

A green face painted with all types of emotion; greed, lust , desire and probably more than she was able to see at the moment.

"This green face had been staring at me how god knows how long?" She thought to herself.

It had been a long time since she had seen an orc, the last time she did, it was repainting her mother with its cock and cum.

"Now this monster, this devil comes to me! Perhaps I am being to rash? Perhaps female orcs are friendlier?" She pondered.

The orcess had gotten off her knee and walked behind Maddie, she tried to get up but was pinned down with those enormous green feet.

"Wha -- What are you doing?" She knew this question would not get an answer but she did not care, she had to try.

The orcess removed her feet from Maddie's chest. As the orcish feet flew over her face she got a whiff of the feet.

"An Orcish Commander always gets her dues!" the reply to Maddie's question caused more confusion than clarity.

With nothing more said, the orcess placed her feet on Maddie's face. Something inside of her forced Maddie to lick those feet. It filled her tongue with the taste of salt which made her mouth water for more.

"Well I was craving a salty snack earlier," Maddie tried hard to justify her easy submission.

The green woman lifted her feet allowing her saliva to drip down on Maddie's face, pleased with Maddie.

"I admire how quick you were to lick them, providing how long I was wearing boots today. Ok now make a 'sucky face', like you are sucking cock!" She demanded.

With one of her foot standing on her arm Maddie did as she was told.

"The toes will defiantly taste more salty than the sole," She began to speculate.

"Ah, good piggy- I mean girl." The orcess was visibly pleased with her new pet as Maddie gently caressed her tongue with the big toe. The orc smiled while resting the remaining toes on her teeth and chin. That taste, that smell was something other to Maddie. Now most of the orccess' toes were in Maddie's mouth, she sucked, slurped and licked that salty goodness. Maddie was was cheered on an encouraged by her new captor.

"That's good, just like a cock," The more she left it in there the hungrier Maddie grew.

Eventually the orcess removed the toes slowly until only the big one was left in, Maddie went to work on that like no other sucking and licking between the toe until the green woman flicked it out and rested it on her lips with the end of the toe touching her nose.

"Oh god, her toe jam mixed with her spit. Yet I of kind of like it," She thought to herself as the aroma crawled up her nostril.

The orcish commander removed her feet from the pale white face prompting the dishearten tongue to give a couple more licks as the foot moves. As the green woman turns around she placed her orish spread feet at each side of her head so Maddie could see up the moist wet pussy coming down towards her as the orcess knelt down and her tasty vagina rested over Maddie's mouth. Her juices filled the submissive mouth as the moved her tongue up and down the orcish pussy. Maddie began to lick her captor's citreous. It was not long until she felt a rush of liquid filing her mouth.

"Oh god yes, God you-you k-know how to work that tongue!" The orcess exclaimed which brought Maddie some pleasure of her own, making her toes curl.

Maddie soon felt the pressure lifted from her body for a brief time, as her captive turnt around and sat her ass on Maddie's face. Maddie stuck her tongue deep into the asshole licking and sucking. The smell made her want to finish her off quickly, luckily more liquid from her pussy come out and landed on the pale white breasts. The orcess moved body her lower and closer to Maddie's pussy so they ended up in the '69' position.

"What beautiful pussy you have!" The orcess exclaimed as both women began licking.

Magnus (II)

This human was the loot of a life time to Magnus. A golden tongue danced across her labia and clitoris leaving her legs quaking. She licked this fatty up and down, her sweet warm vagina against the human lips and the tongue soaking up her cum. She had however had just met this bitch and sure as hell not going to service her with tongue any longer, new pets needs to earn privilege that later on.

"Stay here bitch; I will be back with a present," Magnus began to sprint across the yard before turning back.

"Oh yeah, and if you try to run will not make it far, so when I get back I want you on your hands and knees," She had to be stern when it came to new pet.

Quickly she arrive at the camp, to be greeted by a sea of grinning and smiling.

"Who is she?" Her Captain asked.

"You will meet her soon," Magnus snatched a strap-on from her Lieutenant and rushed back away from the storms of cheering and laughter.

Magnus was delighted to see the pale thing on her knees shaking from the pleasure and anticipation, the woman's body language show she was begging to get fucked.

"What was that? Are there anymore orcs here?"

"Yes. I command an orc battalion and soon an army, why would I be here alone?" Magnus was slightly annoyed but amused at the same time with that question.

Maddie(III)

On her hands and knees waiting for the orcish commander to return and set her free from her urge to be fucked like a pig and cum like a whore, Maddie's eyes began to tear up as she could not take it anymore. This was killing her; a once noble maiden was reduced again to a whore and this time one that would beg for sex.

Finally her sweet release had come, a hard shaft penetrated her vagina, and no doubt it was a strap on. She used a lot of it in the whorehouse and even had it used on her. It felt amazing having her pussy parted and penetrated, she felt like a whore again. The sensation had reached her belly as it started contracted and relaxing in a rhythm, she could not hold on to it.

"I'm -- I'm CUMING!" She screamed. A waterfall of her sweet cum had gushed to the floor. Her legs weaken as she lay on the floor, breathing heavily and kissing her brand new goddess.

The two women found a spot to recuperate and cuddle. They began sharing stories and kissing one and other.

Magnus (III)

Magnus began to suspect that she felt something for her new pet, but as an orcess loyal to the great cause; she tried hard to dismiss it.

"I envy your smile." Magnus wanted to make her new pet smile but despite not knowing what inside her cause that sentence to erupt don't know why.

"I like how half you head is shaved." Maddie began to rub the side of Magnus's head that had been shaved.

At this point Magnus thought about one of their orc experiments to alter the body form with the goal of making them into the ultimate sex slaves. In her deviant nature; Magnus teased Maddie with a question.

"Hey, do you happen to know what animorphic transformation is?"

"No." Maddie replied with a smile. She was clueless, just as Magnus expected

Epilogue

At first light, Magnus took Maddie away with her back to the castle strong hold of Green gate; she even allowed some of her soldiers to play with her on the Journey. At green gate Maddie was to undergo an experiment to a slightly alter her physical appearance to make her in a specie, into a fuck pig.

The story will continue, with new characters in A journey into a strange mind| Volume 2| Gold and sand.

In a dark smoke ridden room around a table a group of men were heavily locked in conversation. They were hidden by shadow and pleasured by chained women under the table, in the centre of the table was another bound woman who was much older than the others and slightly larger with a black foot print with wings tattoo on her body. The teary eyed woman was bound on all fours with a series of object stuck into her.

"The orc move into position, now our only mission left is to steer the hand of the crown in a wrong direction so the master's sons and daughters may strike"

They all stood up as their cocks came out of the woman's mouth with a collective plop.

"The lineage of men shall fall" The chant filled the air. One of the men took out a whip and swung it at the centre piece woman, she screamed as the whip managed to hit her ass, pussy and feet.

The air was full of cheers; the air was full of sorrow.

19Arose
19Arose
27 Followers