A Journey into a Strange Mind Vol. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
19Arose
19Arose
27 Followers

"Okay, add in something." Lady stood half way up, so that she was still bent over. "You, fuck my pussy."

"Yes, Ma'am." The guards were more than happy to obliged. Lady placed the cock back into her mouth and continued the blowjob, while the other guard lifted her dress and rubbed her cunt.

"Oh, she wet." The guard turn to his friend, who tried his best to avoid eye contact with him. "Better start fucking her." The guard slipped his cock into Lady and began to thrust the mature vagina.

"How is she?" The guard on the front asked his friend, all without making eye contact.

"Slippery as fuck, mate." He grinned.

As both guards spit roasted Lady, she started to gag and then exposed her tits.

"mmmfff." Lady's voice was muffed.

"I reckon, I could fuck her in the arse my cock is so slippery now." The guard slapped Lady's bum cheeks before he spread her arse hole. Bending over he fingered her pussy and lick her arse until it was relaxed and loosened, then he stuck it in."

"mmhhf" Lady started to moan.

"I think she likes it." The guards all grinned at each other. Lady felt the sensation all through her back side, she felt close to cuming.

"Lady, I found it!" Magnus interrupted, causing the men to freeze in disbelief. "Oh shit." Magnus had release what she did. The men quickly withdrew, and Lady sprung to her feet.

"You cunt, you've been harbouring orcs." The men quickly grabbed their sword. Lady scurried to Magnus to act as a barrier.

"Look, I know what it may look like to you. But this orcess is reformed, she is helping us." Lady carefully grabbed the book and presented it to the guard. "See, this will rid our realm of the evil that drives orc kind."

"Alright, so even if we did trust this hocus pocus shit, how will you make up for all the trouble your kind has put as through." Lady stood silent but Magnus smiled and walked forward. The guards pointed their swords at her.

"Calm down boys, it is the sword between your legs that I want." Magnus knelt down and took their cocks out, placing the tip of one in her mouth and slowly engulfing the cock in her lusty mouth the cock, and then she stopped and introduced the other guard's penis to an equal treatment.

"How does your friend's asshole on my cock taste?" The guards gloated with pleasure, they only saw a defeated orcess, before them.

"You know what? Fuck it!" the second guard rush off behind Magnus and lifted her of her feet, her legs were struggling but she knew what was happening. The long skirt blouse that she had started wearing after her deflection was lifted, her bare struggling to find ground once more.

"You there." He looked at Lady, who had been watching idly by. "Lick her arsehole."

Lady walked over with pride, and started to kiss Magnus' arse with her tongue. She felt the orc's anus relax and open up, but even more she licked it. After she was done that, Lady spat in it and came back up. With a smug smile she kisses the guard.

"aw fuck, bitch. After I'm done with her. I am going to continue shag you. This time I will fuck you arse dry." The guard snarl and continue his attention toward Magnus, who had still been sucking cock.

"Now take this, bitch." His cock began to penetrate Magnus' arse. The orcess' eyes teary widen up, as the cock ravaged her ass. Her muffled screams of pain only harden the penetrating rods her they slipped in and out of her body. Her dirty feet were wavering even more. The speed and intensity of the penetration increased as both guard vented out their anger on Magnus.

"Oh, fuck, oh fuck!" The guard behind moaned in pleasure as he cock burst with hot sticky cum and filled up Magnus' arsehole. His friend too felt the pleasure of Magnus's body.

"Aragagh." The guard shot his load deep in Magnus's throat; she paused and gagged for a moment. When her body was left on the floor, her nose erupted with some of the semen. It was an understatement to say that she was unconformable. "haha, look at that bitch." The men revelled in their minor victory.

"Ahh , fuck." Magnus slammed her palms on the floor to pass the sensation that she was feeling. It had been long since she was bought this low but here she was. Soon after sensation had passed she gathered her strength to pull herself back on her feet all the while, cleaning her face with her hands.

"Now then, bitch." The guards turn toward Lady, causing her to raise an eyebrow. The guard continued speaking and moved closer to her. "The bitch that owns the villa, do you want us to fuck you silly, now? For harbouring this orc cunt."

"We'll fuck ya fuck the future king!" His friend interrupted.

"Yeah, here's to the future king!"

"Which Future King? Arthur Dominus?" Lady Grinned.

"Well yeah." The confused guards looked at each other.

"You mean Arthur Dominus, as in my son?" Magnus started laughing. "Look around you, the sigils in this villa are the same as the future kings."

"Shit." The gaurds relieased their mistake.

"Now, then. I want you to know, I only fucked you two because I felt moist and full of lust, and I still do. So I think it is best if you lay on your backs and eat out ass or pussy, while I have a nice chat with my friend here." The terrified guards lay on the floor, in heartbeat. Magnus knelt beside them.

"I am glad you filled me up, because now I have a cleaning job for you two." A devious smile from Magnus pieced into the men's soul.

"Yes, my lady." The both nodded, terrified.

The woman sat on each of their faces as they conversed about the plan.

"So, we must find someone who is celebrate and make them cum into one of the chalices, then make him drink the first potion which will bind the dark lord existence in this world to his lack of promiscuity." Magnus read from the book while riding the face of one of the men.

"mhmmh." The guard spoke in a muffled tone.

"Shut up." Lady quieted them with a slap. "Do go on."

"So the second position is to make him forget all that happened and the sensation of sex, so he does not start to break his vows. And the lastly we burn drop the chalice with his cum into an open fire."

"That sounds wonderful, if there more?" Lady tilted her head.

"Yeah, here are the corresponding enchantments" Magus tilted the book in her direction, which promoted Lady to get up and inspect closer.

"I know where you can find them sort of monks; I'll show you on a map, if you please forgive us." Lady M's 'chair' got onto his knees.

The two women smiled at one and other.

"I'll get my Dominatrix attire and you find Maddie, we have a trip to plan."

Nagma (III)

The raven came in, the entire woman, Mike and the officers gathered around a table, Nagma began to read from it.

"My friends, you woman have done too much for this kingdom, I hope that one day when this horror is over that you may find solace that your work as bettered the lives of others, yet my friends, there is terrible and sweet new; the king is dead, he died by dragon fire at the palace, both dragon and rider have headed north-east" The table were in a state of shock and horror.

"Is there more?" Sentoki moved her body in towards Nagma.

"Yes." Nagma took a deep breath. "All is not grim, I have married Princess Arianna, and our coronation shall take place after the defeat of the orcs. There is knowledge that I must share, should you come across the dragon, your chances of slaying the dreaded thing is to used enchanted weapons or Damascus gold. I looked forward to meeting with you girls once more. Arthur of house Dominus."

Nagma looked around. "That's it."

"There is no possible way Arthur had the skill to write that." Azza busted into laughter. Everyone looked at her disapprovingly.

"Oh and it says." Naga moved her thumb. "Written by Princess Arianna Dominus on the future king's behalf." The room sat in awkward silence for a while.

"So who here has the weapons needed?" The captain threw down his palms on the table.

"Well, my sword is Damascus steel and gold, so this is a prime candidate." Nagma added in.

"My spear is enchanted by the priestess and witchdoctors from my village." Ashanti stood up.

The captain looked around. "Anyone else? What about you Azza, do those bracelets of yours hold some kind of power." Azza looked deep into the captain's eye and shrugged. "Bullocks, we only have two weapons that could work."

"Three" Nagma interrupted. "That squire boy has a horn of Damascus steel and gold, my elders would tell tales of one suck horn, taming Naga the sea dragon."

"Three." The captain was still unimpressed.

"That is all we need. Let's us wait until more solider arrive to this village to protect it, then we can ride out and set a trap." Ashanti stepped in.

"But what would catch a dragon's attention?" One of the officer intrigued, stoked his beard.

"Perhaps we should use something that would catch the rider's attention." Exiguus stood up. "Or someone."

Arthur (I)

In his shiny armour he approached the centre of the courtyard. Falcon's hold fast was the dividing line between the north-east of the country and the South-West. He saddles his horses and looked for the lord of Falcon's hold fast, Lord Rupert Falcon.

"Greetings Arthur." A young woman clad in armour and a hood approached him, she had a bow in her hand and a quiver on her back. "I am Lady Melanie Falcon."

Arthur paused and dismounted his hose, kissing her hand he introduced unnecessary himself introduced himself. "I am the future king, Arthur Dominus." The girl smiled and gave a silent laugh.

"No need to introduce yourself." The girl lowered her hood; she had green eyes and auburn hair, curling at the bottom.

"Wow, you have grown up so much since we last saw each other."

"Yes, I believe you a wild teenager, who was caught having sex with one of my older sister's servant." Her laughter was now audible.

"And since then, you were banned from our home." Lord Rupert Falcon and his eldest daughter arrived to greet Arthur. Lord Falcon and a grey pointy goatee and stern unforgiving look, his eldest daughter Maria shared that look in her eyes.

The two men greeted each other and exchanged harden looks, then Arthur and Maria greeted one and other but Maria gave an even more harden look then her father had done.

"It has been long old friend." Maria still did not forgive Arthur for what he had done. "I will be fighting alone side you, my father and my sister. An honour to be at you side, my future king." Maria sounded as if it was painful to act civilised and humble towards the man who had broken her heart years back, but she had to endure.

"So are all the non- fighting woman and children safe?" Lord Falcon, questioned Arthur.

"Yes, all the woman and children from your hold fast were guided past us to safer lands." Arthur smiled, but was given nothing but given nothing back but a face as straight and pencil.

"Well then, Sire let us talk through the siege tactics." Lord Falcon placed arms around Arthur and took him to the walls.

The wall stood high above the ground, during the day it would guard the grass's from the merciless rays of sunlight, but as night fell; it gave all who stood on it, a glimpse into the darkened abysses of the ground below.

"There they are, the Grim land orcs dread and horror." Lord Falcon observed the advancing legions of orcs. "You stood here first as a boy with your father, oh I remember that and now you stand here as a man. So let's kill those fucking cunts shall we?"

Arthur nodded. "Men assemble as the wall, Archers form ranks."

"Falcon men, with you king forms ranks." The Falcon lord too commanded his men to arms.

Soon enough the walls of the Falcon hold fast were littered with archers. Melanie stood beside Arthur.

"Try not to die, my sister might smile if you do." She teased Arthur, who replied only by lifting her hood up and fast and hard. Melanie giggled.

"You have a better sense of humour than your sister." Arthur drew his sword as he observed the orcish formations. Now was not the time was playing. Arthur turn to the much older and wiser, Lord Falcon who gave a slow nod.

"Pyro-archers, draw. Warning shot. Fire!" A hundred arrows of fire all in a single row dropped to the ground above the orcs, preventing them from moving any further.

The orcish sergeant halted his ranks. "Hold, you cunt..." He sniffed the air and snarl at the future king. "Archers, formations. Draw, Fire!" The orcs returned fire of arrows.

The arrows were blocked out the walls but some of them made their ways into the bodies of the archers, causing them to fall great heights.

Arthur knew it was time. "Pyro-archers, draw. FIRE!" The flaming arrows from the human side flew up into the air, killing a handful of orc soldiers.

"Now attack, you miserable cunts!" The orc sergeant order his men and woman forward, they rushed towards the wall with their ladders, only for most of them to be shot by both ordinary arrows and arrows of fire.

One ladder made it up against the wall; Melanie fired a single shot, knocking the ascending orc, down. Some of the men pushed the heavy ladder down, although it succeeded, the ladder was hardly damaged but one of the men, who pushed, was hit by an orcish arrow.

More arrows blew across both sides of the field, humans and orcs alike fell them. Five more ladder clunked against the wall, Melanie shot a flaming arrow onto the fallen ladder, parts of it were burnt but it was still intact.

A colossal rock flew high in the sky and fell upon the wall and the main hold fast, damaging them greatly. Arthur looked around and thought of an idea.

"Lord Falcon, have you any catapults?" His ask with grave urgency.

"Aye, I got them out rolling."

"Excellent, I need you to load up some of the debris and fire it back at the orcs BUT cover them in tar and set them alight."

"Right." The falcon lord hurried off. "You bastards, on me." He called a few extra men with him.

Arthur continued his attention to the battle, the orcs were moving in fast, and few made it to the wall, only to be cut down by the knights who had moved in to aid the archers.

"Arthur, they keep coming over, we have not got enough arrows to kill all of them." Melanie complained. Worry not. Melanie and Arthur were spooked by the sounded of great heaps of burning debris flying over their head and landing on the orcs. One fire stone could have killed five orcs and maimed six other.

In the sky however, a sky player had arrived. Long spears thrusted into the human's side. The orcs had their own Ballista's. The ladder orcs had begun to wait near the middle of the ladder and swarms of great sharp stick penetrated the defence of the wall, those who did not duck down were no longer fighting with the living.

Arthur and Melanie stood and up again.

"ARCHERS, AIM FOR THE BALLISTA! FIRE!" Counter measures were taken against the ballista but it was too late, as the human ducked down the orcs managed to climb onto the wall. The knights and swords men took their lead as archers fell to their doom.

"Melanie, get our Ballista's ready and bring your sister and dad here to aid me." Arthur sent Melanie away, as she was not fit for sword play.

"What will you do?" Melanie's question was answered when Arthur drew his sword. He charged in, swooping and slicing down the orcs like it was mere child's play.

"The gate are being fucked like a bitch." One of his knights shouted.

"Get the archer of the gates with the spears." Arthur ordered. More and more orcs came up; some were even killed by their own archers. Four grizzly looking orcs surrounded Arthur, he managed to kill three of them but the third had thrown him on the ground, in his time of death. The fourth ran his sword towards Arthur but was killed from behind.

"Only I shall be able to pierce your heart." Maria helped Arthur to his feet and they fought with the ever-growing foe.

"Oh fuck." Maria saw about five giant orcs scaling the wall. They were standing on something metallic and helping push each other up. Finally an orc giantess manged to climb the walls, Arthur and Maria charged forward but the giantess orc stumbled and fell off, to the other side. Using the ladder and equipment that the human had, she managed to break her fall but with a few scratches.

The giantess went on a rampage inside, several men fired arrows into her but not any could slow her down. One man tried to climb her but was crushed. The Falcon lord gathers two other men. "Attack her calf and heels and let me to the rest." The men rushed forward with their swords, they were quick and gave a few good nips to her lower legs. Rupert Falcon charged forward and plunged that sword deep into her. The orcess giant fell.

"Dragon!" A voice sounded.

Arthur's heart sunk as he looked up, but in the whole night sky, there was no dragon in sight. "This is wrong." He was so concerned, that he began to speculate the possibilities of and invisible or glass dragon.

"Looked down." There in the gates was a colossal battering ram, attached to clogs and wheels. The metallic machine was shaped like a dragon's head with its mouth spewing fire. A few archers saw the beast and began to fire upon its operators, but as one well, another usurped his role and continued the process.

As the head drew back, it mouth open and bathed the gate in fire, then the head to crash against it with a forces so great, one would imagine a real dragon knocking at their door. The archer continued their fire as Arthur and Maria moved to the ground levels. The gate swung open and fell on the floor as the orcs swarmed in, they were greeted only by arrows and spears but the dragons heads spew fire once more at the humans, then more orcs flooded in. The remaining giant orcs too joined, but the human rank was strong.

The Ballista shot the giants and giantess with spears as the archers fired more arrows, then the foot soldier pushed hard again the orc line, the wall of shields came them at bay.

"Melanie." Maria found her younger sisters shooting at orcs on the wall. "Melanie, you see that dragon machine there? Watch it. As the mouth open it spews fire, but what if there was a back log of fire?"

"How will you keep the mouth open?"

"Leave that to me." Marie run to a spearman and took his weapon, a heavy spear made of strong wood. The brave woman run towards the wall, and climbed it. She looked down at Arthur who was busy fighting the giant orcs. Marie took a dropped some rubble down upon the ladder, knocking off five orcs all at one. With a deep breath she climbed down. Met with heavy resistance she started chopping the down the orcs. On her left cheek she received a cut, but the orc who did that was pieced by her spear.

Forward she went until she saw the siege weapon, it opened it mouth once more to spew fire at Arthurs' men and then closed it' mouth. Marie managed to climb the weapon as its mouth opened once more. Covering her face from the inferno she still felt its hot breath press against the armour, the woman started to sweat uncontrollable in the tin suit.

"I suppose, before I die I get to feel what it is like to be in a stew." She thought to herself. Once the fires at stopped, Maria jammed the spear between the closing jaws, slowing down the process.

"NOW MELEANIE!" Maria screamed at the top of her lungs as she saw her sister fire the flaming arrow into the mouth of the device. Maria felt a sharpe sensation in the back of her leg; she was thrusted by an orcish spear and dragged down. More Sharpe sensations followed.

"I will fight you once again in Hal." Maria spat at the orc on top of her. The siege weapon gave a great roar as it exploded from the back log. A great big fire erupted, as the siege weapon was spit into two; the fires engulfed all the orcs in the surrounding area.

19Arose
19Arose
27 Followers