A Journey into a Strange Mind Vol. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maria!" Lord Falcon screamed. "That's my daughter."

"Fighters of Falcon, Fighters of the king. Form up on me and ride out and beat this evil, back to it 'core." Arthur raised his sword and the men followed, cheering.

Arthur and lord Falcon rode forward towards the foe and so did their army. The human forces over powered the orcs who remained at the gate. The Falcon lord wept as he retrieved his daughter.

"She ended the siege on her own." It is gravely difficult for his to speak.

"Mari?" Melanie came to her father's side to grief and morn over her lost sister.

Through the flames, the horses of the humans rode through, slaying countless orcs in their path. All of the orcish heavily weapons were lost at the front, only the foot soldiers remained. The human rank advanced forward, until a rain of arrows came falling down upon them. Arthur' horse was hit, yet he rose back up. As soon as Arthur was at his feet, he was attacked by the orcs.

Despite the setback, the human returned fire with their own arrows.

"There you are you cunt! The orc Sergeant looked Arthur square in the eyes as he charged him. Arthur and the sergeant crossed swords again and again, the metallic clanking travelled down ech other's arms, and Arthur had his opponent cornered with his sword, but if Arthur lifted it to strike then the orc would break free.

Quickly spun around and slash the orc before he could raise his sword once more. Now staggering, the orc attempted to draw another swing, but Arthur managed to put in yet another jab into the orc sergeant, bring him to his knees.

"Do it, you cunt. But before the day is done, all your women will be sucking orc cock."

"When men and women stand together, that will not happen." Arthur ended the orc's miserable life and looked up to see, his men had swept over the lands and broke the orc lines.

Arthur trotted over the bodies and the smoking ground, observing his men finishing off the wounded orcs.

"No, no. Please no...ahhh." An orc cried out as he was speared. Far of in the distance, was an angry Melanie, she was firing her arrow shots into random orcs on the ground, and often they would scream. Arthur approached her.

"She died, Arthur." Melanie burst into tears as she came into his chest. "She died."

Arthur comforted her. "It will be okay, I shall be here for you." He smiled. Melanie's faces turn sour.

"Here for me?" She moved from he's chest, with disgust. "Like you were there for my sister when you fucked her maid? Or when you let her sacrifice herself?"

Arthur's words stumbled. "I—I don't know..."

"Will you be there for her children? For her daughters? For her son?"

"She has a daughter—a son? I didn't..."

"Well, I know the answer to that." Melanie's disappointment only grew with each of Arthur words. "I always wondered why everyone in my family hated you Arthur, and now I know. You bring us nothing my grief, my king. Grief and misery." Melanie left Arthur, speechless.

"Even a future king can't please everywoman." An officer joked as he walked past and nudged Arthur. "Where to now, sire?"

Arthur paused. "Forward, we gather up ourselves, we bury the dead and then march forward."

"Yes, sire."

"Always forward." Arthur muttered to himself.

Nagma (IV)

The horn blew and filled the air with its ominous singing. Each man and woman turns to blow it; it is create a continuous sound to serenade the skies. Everyone took note of the change in the horns tune from when they started blowing it. Exiguus was used as bait, faintly tied to a post so they she may break free when she needed.

"If it takes any longer, I would gladly choose to be swallowed by a dragon." Exiguus mocked. The Gliese had just finished her turn to blow the horn and past it back to Oscar. He wiped the mouth piece with his arm and proceeds to blow to horn. The same ominous music came out.

"C'mon mate, we've been blowing this horn for the entire night. There no dragons come." The of the soldier cried out, Ashanti shush him up.

"Patience. Naga the sea dragon was dazed and confused first when the she heard the calling of the horn." Nagma stroked her sword as she spoke.

The horn's tune changed drastically. The new sound was a horrendous cry from hell, it made everyone's heart jump out of their chest and caused Oscar to stop sounding the horn.

"Is it me, who is causing this sound?"

"Yes, yes. Now keep playing."

Oscar reluctantly blew the horn once more, the sound pieces of his soul. Everyone else began to run to cover. High up in the sky it came, the orcish dragon had finally arrive, spreading fire across the skies.

"Oscar, come here." Nagma called him to her, and he ran.

The dragon landed in an awkward and queer fashion whilst shaking it head and spewing small balls of fire. The dragon rider to be uneasy, as he dismounted from his flying steed.

"So, they left you for dead?" Gallicus lifted Exiguus's chin with his finger. "I do like this new hair style of yours." Exiguus spat at him, causing him to close his mouth and eyes. "This generation of orcs..."

"I'm sure we have always been fucked up in the head." Exiguus snarled at him.

"A human perception, living amongst them will do that to you." Gallicus was uneasy; he started to look around the field. "But why was my dragon distracted all through the night, and why was it brought here? Unless..." Gallicus stared deep into the woods were the company were hidden. "I should have known, you girls found a Damascus horn." Gallicus moved towards to the forest.

The horn sounded once more, causing great pain to the dragon. In his anguish the dark unleashed a mighty rush of fire. A hundred arrows shot up and landed began to his Gar'Dak the orc dragon. Although most of them failed to pierce his hide, one arrow landed inside of his mouth. As he opened his mouth, the fires burnt away the body of the arrow. In pain his went into a frenzy of attack. The horn sounded more but had less effect on the dragon but it covered up the swoosh of the arrows.

Exiguus undid her bonds and attacked Gallicus, the two engaged in sword fight, Ashanti run up from the woods and threw her great spear into the dragon, and it landed through his shoulder at an angle pointing in toward his chest. More men came out of the woods to battle the feast and so did Nagma. The dragon, in a painful frenzy unleashed more fire upon the incoming soldiers; many of them were hit and were boiled in their armour.

Gar'dak was flying low as Nagma came up against him; he began to spit fire, from his nose and mouth. The athletic Nagma managed to dodge the flames but often found her to be scorched slightly.

"Fuck, those aren't going to fade." She received a few small burn marks on her leg and arms. Gar'dak saw this flaw, and aimed for her feet, Nagma danced around, trying to avoid the fire. The dragon then flew to the other side and spew up more fire, Nagma tried to doge those but failed; she tripped and fell on the ground.

While Nagma and the men fought the dragon, Mike and the women took on Gallicus, fast and vicious was his style. When he could not attack with his sword, he used his feet; kicking Azza in her stomach, he levelled her down. Exiguus charged and was blocked by Gallicus. He slashed her but missed only by an inch. As Azza got up, Exiguus fell. Boudicca rushed to help her back to her feet.

"Don't die on me." Boudicca joked.

"Don't worry; I won't be the one to die." Exiguus looked at Gallicus move. "They say he was one of the fastest fighters."

Gar'dak, seeing his foe on the ground, spread his wings to their maximum capabilities and unleashed a large fireball hurdling towards Nagma; it came incredible fast that she could only raise of her sword. Neither Nagma nor Gar'dak would believe that was happening. The fires had parted between her swords; now on fire itself instead of its owner. Nagma stared deep into her flaming sword and stared deep into the hypotonic the patterns as begin to wiggle and dance, glowing red, they saw into her soul. Nagma broke free from her trance rushed by unto her feet.

The dragon, Gar'dak seemed convinced that his fire would not harm Nagma in anyway, and so he decided to charge at her; attempted to claw and bite her flesh. As the rabid dragon crashed onto the ground it snarled small balls of fire and started to snap at her. Nagma wave stroke her sword against the dragon's claws; cutting them clean off.

As the oversized lizard's face came close and close to Nagma she started to swing at him, maiming and injuring the creature. It filched in pain as it sprung back up again to have another attempt at eating Nagma. The woman warrior took that moment, to doge the mouth and plunge her sword deep into the heart of the dragon; he flinched once before rolling onto his back and taking Nagma with him.

Rolling off the great beast, Nagma place jerked her sword. It would not move an inch. With great haste she placed a bare foot on the beast's belly and pulled once more, with everything she had. The sword was finally removed from the dragon, turning him into a spewing fountain of blood, he's green smoking blood prompted Nagma jump out of the way.

"Careful, Ashanti." Nagma warned her as she approached to retrieve her spear from the dragon's chest.

Gallicus (I)

"You fucking cunts." While the dragon was being slain, some of the men drew greater attention to the women and Mike; fighting Gallicus. Even in their great number, he managed to out maneuverer them all, but he began to tire.

Nyermina lashed out on him, with her two Sia. Gallicus sensed the penance of another human behind him and moved out of the way, causing Nyermina to accidently cut Mike's right cheek.

"Fuck." Mike moved Nyermina out of the way,

"I'm so sorry." As Nyermina apologised the elusive orc lost his precious footing, as from behind Sentoki mange to cut his calf with her katana, he knelt in pain as she kicked his' wounds, Gliese managed to place her sword in him, and as did Mike.

The mighty orc dragon rider was crawling in the filthy mud. Finally, he was no longer able to move faster than the others. Azza came from behind and sat on his back, grabbing his hair.

"Mother, are you calling? Can I hunt?" Gallicus muttered to himself.

"Do you see that?" Azza aggressively held his head towards Gar'dak' demise. "That's your secret weapon gone." Azza flipped him on to his back.

"Ugh. You think my dragon was our true strength? Well, it wasn't. We have legions or orcs ready to storm the land. Your green nemesis shall flood your homes." Speaking this word, were extremely difficult for Gallicus.

Azza moved from him. "Exiguus, you deserve the honour." Azza brought the young orcess who took Gallicus's twin sword and held them to his neck.

"Fitting. Only an orc could have been able to kill me, but I suppose it must have had to been a traitorous one."

"Shut up." Exiguus warned him.

"That's right; when you burning in Hal, I shall be seat next to the where the dark lord had sat, forever enjoying the pleasure of tormenting our enemies' souls. Perhaps I will pay you a little visit in Hal? Perhaps my cock will add some pleasure to your pain perhaps..." Gallicus was 'cut' off.

Epilogue:

Nagma smiled it to see the enemy dead; she hugged and kissed the woman and Mike, and prodded Gallicus's body.

"Not so tough now? Eh?" The group revelled in their victory.

"Alright then, lads, lets send the Palace the dragon's head. Will make a fine mantel piece." The captain of the men interrupted some of them as they mourned their fallen.

"You might need a cloth and some gauntlets for that." Nagma shouted.

"We got em, love." The captain presented his hand high in the air, to show his armoured gloves.

Oscar was reunited with Nagma. "You were really, brave. That dragon must have been hard to kill." Nagma smiled and stroke his fine flock of hair.

"I could not have done it without your horn." She kissed him once of cheek and again on the lips. "I suppose you're gonna have to come with me back home?"

"My horn is yours to blow, my lady." Oscar and Nagma smiled at each other, so did everyone else.

"They're gonna fuck, I just know it." Azza teased and brought laughter to the group.

Crawling through the mist, he stood up.

"Mother?"

"Yes Gallicus."

Gallicus saw his mother with his father's human mistress and her daughter, Olla. He ran towards them and held close in their embrace.

"Olla, Olivia you too?"

"Yes, it is wonderful to see you. You have grown up so much." His father's human mistress, Olivia; touched Gallicus's cheeks, they always got along with each other.

"My son has grown hasn't he?"

"Brother" Olla smiled and kissed him.

"But why are we here, there is nothing but mist."

A tear ran down Gallicus's cheeks. "It's is time, my son."

"Time for what?"

"You're decent into Hal." Mor'lock placed her hands on her son's cheek.

"Excellent! My decent to the glorious seats, begin."

"I'm sorry, brother." Olla's eyes teared up as she kissed her brother once more. The women furthered their selves from Gallicus, he's body was burning up, he could feel it.

"Mother? MOTHER!"

"Tell your father, I will meet him soon." His mother's voice gradually faded as he looked up to see the flames, horror and madness dancing above him.

"Who are you?" Gallicus asked the scaly clad winged woman standing over him, she placed her red hands on his cheeks.

"I am Lilith; I shall guide you to the fires of the world furnace."

"World Furnace?"

"Yes, sweetie, the world furnace is what we use to fuel our secret activities." The demoness grabbed the orc and stripped him nude, with once lash of her whip, it was nothing like he had ever seen before. "That's a big cock, perhaps I should play with it before I toss you into the fire."

"Must I go in there?" Gallicus wept as she saw the furnace, it' size, it's deign, was both beautiful and horrendous; well above the imagination of humans.

"Yes, you orcs make wonderful fuel." Lilith smiled as she handled Gallicus's cock from behind and kissed his neck...

The conclusion of A journey into a strange mind shall come; a bitter sweet ending and transitions into a darker storyline.