A Journey of Passion Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Lynn_
_Lynn_
271 Followers

May 23, their wedding day. Soft music came from the speakers hidden in the trees. Jazz wasn't what most people associated with weddings but out here it sounded so right. Ushers in spiffy black suits showed people to their seats and returned to wait for more. Joy and love filled everyone's hearts as they shared stories with those sitting next to them.

A warm breeze swept through the coral honeysuckles and pink powder puffs. Climbing vines and grasses added an assortment of greens. Out here, nature was at its best.

Dallas waited next to his mother. Shelby and Nicole had huge smiles as they welcomed the guests. The music changed and everyone stood as the wedding party began to take their places. First Erik and Seth walked out from near the old red oak tree. Dallas took a slow step until he saw his grandpa, and ran straight to him.

Shelby and Nicole were next. They looked gorgeous in long flowing dresses of the deepest wine color. Their bouquets of white lilies looked classy and beautiful at the same time.

A collective gasp went through the crowd when they saw her. The simple elegance of her dress was stunning. She'd chosen a long skirt with a jacket that hugged her trim figure. The ruby calla lilies were magnificent and sophisticated at the same time.

Nicole thought she'd never seen her mom looking more beautiful than at that moment. Shelby could see the love shining from her father's eyes. Then there was Seth himself

He almost stopped breathing when he saw her. Seth knew he'd never forget this moment.

"Dearly beloved ..."

He felt as if they were alone under the old tree. Seth heard the minister say it was Gabriela's turn. She turned her blue eyes up at him and cleared her throat before speaking.

"My beloved Seth ...

Today is the beginning of our new life
You and I joined as one
Vowing our love forever

This is the end of our old life
Each alone in the world
Only existing each day

You give me the light I need
Fill my days and make me feel alive
With you, I have come home

My heart is yours
You own my soul
I give to you everything of me

I love you Seth
This is our
Journey of Passion

Seth had tears in his eyes before she finished. He didn't see anything but the incredible vision in front of him. His heart over-flowed with love and adoration.

"Oh, Gabriela," he whispered. "That was beautiful."

The photographer kept taking pictures from the moment she began to read. He was awe-struck later when he developed them. The raw emotion he'd captured told so much. A copy of her words went into a special album with those photos to preserve a spectacular moment in their lifetime. Seth and Gabriela gave him permission to enter them into a contest and he later won several awards with them.

Not a soul spoke the entire time Gabriela recited her poem to Seth. They somehow knew they were seeing something rare and didn't want to miss a single bit of it. Effie was bawling right along with Shelby and Nicole. All the guests had tears as they held hands with their loved ones. Gabriela evoked a deep emotion from people without even realizing she was doing it.

Young Dallas did magnificent in his duties. Seth bent down to retrieve the ring from his pillow and hugged the boy before standing. Soon the minister pronounced the couple husband and wife.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Seth didn't have to be told twice. He looked at his new bride with all the love he had in him and ran his finger over her lip. Gabriela moaned as she stared deep into his brown eyes. His lips touched hers so soft she thought she imagined it. Seth pulled her to him and slipped his tongue between her teeth. Flames erupted as they cemented their marriage with their first kiss.

Cheers and clapping drew them apart and they ran down the path. Dallas chased his grandpa yelling and screaming as if they were playing. Nicole and Shelby hugged each other and called each other sister. Effie sat in her chair and felt at peace. Her family was healing. One special woman brought this change to their lives in just a short time. Gabriela was truly amazing and Seth was very lucky to have her. She'd make sure her son never forgot that either.

They had a reception down at the pool. Caterers wandered among the guests with platters of hors d'oeuvres and champagne. The mood was upbeat as everyone talked about the wedding and Gabriela's poem.

Jessie and Erik sat at a small table and held hands. "That was beautiful, Erik."

"I have to admit, it was," he said. "I told him she was the one for him. I just knew it."

He thought back to that day when he'd first seen Gabriela's profile on the dating service website. Something told him she was right for Seth. He caught Seth's eye and lifted his glass. Life was good.

****

Shelby and Nicole helped Gabriela change into her traveling clothes. Seth hadn't told her where they were going for their honeymoon yet but she didn't care. Three weeks alone with him anywhere would be heaven. He'd given the girls instructions on what to pack for her and they'd been happy to do as he asked.

"I'm going to miss you girls."

They looked at Gabriela and looked. "You won't even think about either one of us," Shelby replied.

"I know if I was with a handsome hunk on my honeymoon I'd only be thinking of one thing," Nicole said with a grin.

"So, do I have to give you "the talk" before you leave?" Shelby asked.

Gabriela's head jerked up at her bald question then realized Shelby was teasing. The women hugged then all walked back outside.

Seth looked up to see his new wife and forgot what he was saying. The girls stood one on each side of her holding hands. Their love for her showed on their faces as they watched Seth come toward them.

She wore a charcoal gray stripe pantsuit with a pearl cami. Minimal jewelry added elegance to the fashionable attire. Black leather Mary-Jane style shoes with a dainty adjustable buckle strap completed the look.

"Mrs. Flynch, you are absolutely gorgeous."

"Thank you, Mr. Flynch."

She fluttered her eyelashes and gave him a slight curtsy. Seth bowed and kissed her hand. Their guests thought the exchange enchanting.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you all for sharing today with us. If you'll forgive us, we have a plane to catch."

He took her hand and led her to the waiting limo. Once inside, he pulled her across his lap and looked into her eyes.

"This is forever, Gabriela. You're mine."

"Yes I am Seth, forever."

May 23, the day they began 'A Journey of Passion' as husband and wife.

_Lynn_
_Lynn_
271 Followers