A Journey To Remember

Story Info
Stranger when we meet.....
853 words
3.33
4.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a dreamer, there's no doubt about that. Fantasy is my favorite genre & when they both collides they'll make a perfect coincident. I was on a train heading towards Kota (India) to give a competitive exam. Along with me there were an elderly couple, they're cute grandsons & a girl in her teens. Initially I thought she's with them, but when she asked elder ones to occupy their middle seats, I know she's alone. In India when one travel it's very rare to see a girl traveling alone especially that young. Curiosity overcomes me as I started a casual conversation with her. Unlike other girls of her age, she's very mature and was initially cautious & weighing every word she said, but as the journey progresses she switched into casual mode. When she told me that she is giving her army ssb's exam tomorrow I know exactly at the very moment she's a different one.I mean, how many times you met a girl who wants to be part of army & not become some vogue model. Audacity, smartness seems in her blood and she's very open minded girl. I like these qualities in girls cause this what makes them exciting partner. We both were occupying our lower birth & train was moving swiftly, but the wobbling of our boogies when it passes over disturbances cause her jugs to shiver. I am not a pervert type & even that event make this journey all the more romantic for me.

She was complaining about how air conditioning of these trains won't let one sleep, I was just wondering is it an excuse she's giving for the time we both enjoying & stealing it from the night. Then it felt as if the train stopped, I looked outside the window, we were stranded on a bridge over a moonlight river (I am not adding this with my imagination). The scene was serene to say the least. When she saw outside, she was very excited and wishes how she felt like doing bungee jumping from the very spot and start telling how she enjoys outdoor activities. OK, now is the perfect time to shed some light on myself. I am complete 180 degree opposite from her, a complete non risk-taker (easy come, easy go little high little low). Opposites attract I've only learned in physics & practically demonstrated by our physics teacher while bringing two magnets of opposite poles together. How do I know in reality it has nothing to do with magnets. I know this night is still young and to hell with my exam, she's one exam I'm getting desperate minute by minute to pass.

Time stood forever as we both were watching that river. When I wake up from my reveries I saw her looking at me. Shyness is never an answer to straightforwardness. I asked what happen, she said nothing casually. God really created them to perplex us, devour us, to rule us. Then with a jolt train move forward and because of that I move forward to touching her thighs. Maybe because it was damn cold from Ac or something else she was quite hot. It could be fever & I asked her, are you feeling feverish? Surprised, she said no, she's not why? Now I am feeling totally jackass. I changed the topic by asking about her preparation & when she started I mean, even Rajdhani train was slow w.r.t her machine-gun talk, after-all she'll be in the army now.

When the train stops in the next location it was an isolated platform, even the lights were not on, the only lights were that of the train. Since I was feeling tired sitting for the past 3 hours it seems perfect location to stretch my legs. I went outside, opening the train doors & startled to see her behind me. Before I could say she leaned forward and gave me a kiss on my cheek. Ok, this means two things, either she is naive & lip kiss are 'the zenith' for her or to damn with my thinking, pleasures all mine. I reciprocated her by giving her cheek kiss & when it slides to the lips is still a mystery. It doesn't matter who started that fire, but we felt ready to consume our self in it. If Imtiaz Ali (director) has witnessed that scene, then I am pretty sure he cannot omit this one from Jab We Met (movie).

Standing on an isolated platform with a cool breeze igniting the passion, the whole world is sleeping except us & bang I woke up with a morning clarion call from tea/coffee sellers it's 6 in the morning and she's reading her book to sharpen her aptitude skills. Me, well just like any other journey it is about to end with a tag looser darkened in color of my shame, who couldn't muster courage to talk to her & then while drinking coffee, she told elder couples that she wants to be an army officer, while looking at me sipping coffee with a smile. OK, now I am really confused.