A Journey with Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked him if Marta was included and he assured me that was so. I told Julie that it seemed like a good deal to me. We toasted a bit more, made arrangements to meet on the beach the next day and went to our rooms.

The next day I awoke with (for me) a giant hard-on. Julie pretended disinterest but then began to demonstrate her pre-marital expertise; she placed a pillow under my ass and began stroking my hangover-horny stiffly. She first sucked then licked my cock up and down while fondling my balls and tickling their underside.

Julie then performed her unique "moves:" she started mouthing the head of my dick, swirling her tongue around and around, while still slowly but firmly stroking me with her hand. All the while she kept looking up at me, blue eyes veiled, raising her eyebrows, mewing a guttural, sensual noise.

I followed her eyes as they dropped downward towards her groin. Two of her long fingers were embedded and thrusting in her furry slit. I finally lost it and felt my groin explode with that voluptuous feeling of orgasm, squirting my jism into her mouth. Julie grinned and playfully dribbled my deposit onto my navel. She jumped up and went to shower.

We had a leisurely breakfast and dressed for our rendezvous at the beach.

Julie wore her briefest bikini; it was a little black number with tiny white polka dots. It barely covered her mons and ass. The top covered her areoles with little to spare. She looked hot and she knew it.

We went down to the beach and spread out our big towels. We opened our picnic basket and a well chilled bottle of Sancerre. While rubbing sunscreen on Julie I could sense her anticipation and excitement to show herself. When I massaged the oil on her back, I reached around and under her brief bra and quickly fondled her distended nipples. She was indeed excited and ready for the day.

Mario and Marta arrived 15 minutes later. He was wearing those tiny black briefs Europeans seem to prefer. They were like thong Speedos. I saw that he was very well hung-- his cock and balls were discernible against the thin shiny material.

His wife, to my dismay, had worn blousy shorts. But her top didn't disappoint. It was a tiny bikini bra barely covering her large, wonderfully shaped breasts. I couldn't take my eyes off them staring at the protrusion of her nipples.

She came over to me, bent over and kissed me on both cheeks in the continental fashion. I smelled a mixture of Coppertone (Ban de soleil?) mixed with a light intoxicating scent, perhaps attar or lavender. The very deep cleavage of her swaying breasts inches from my face was tantalizing.

Marta turned and sat down on the blanket her husband had spread for them. She knew I was still leering at her. Nonchalantly untying her bra strings, she took it off. She applied more lotion, this time to her naked chest, lightly massaged the bikini lines from under her breasts. She briefly touched her nipples which became erect, their areoles constricted.

Legends could be written about Marta's tits. They were natural, nipples sitting atop perfect pendulous orbs. They were tanned and swayed when she moved as though a half step behind her movement. Marta's glorious areoles were darker than her tanned body, nipples matching in color. Marta's breasts were gorgeous, very large in contrast to her slim, well toned body.

Mario saw noted that I was leering at his wife's charms and glanced at Julie. He raised an eyebrow and smiled. I looked at Julie and said something like, "... when in Rome..."

Julie took a large gulp of wine and did a slow stripper's routine removing her bra. Once she was topless, she put lotion on her palms and smoothed the oily cream on her breasts, particularly her nipples. She smiled suggestively and said,

"They don't get much sun."

The afternoon passed with civilized conversation, wading in the Med, eating and drinking. However, in the midst of a lively conversation about Italian real estate between Julie and Mario, Marta abruptly stood and, to my chagrin, hastily donned her top over those magnificent breasts.

She picked up her bag and said something in Italian to Mario. Half- smiling at Julie and me, Marta said goodbye, turned, and left. Appearing slightly embarrassed, Mario informed us that Marta was having her period, had some pain and didn't feel well.

About an hour later it was getting towards nap time. Julie and I gestured each other that it was time to leave. Mario was already packing up.

We folded the towels and packed up our gear. Julie and I were gong to stop for a drink before going to our room but we were all covered with gritty sand and oil. Julie said she had seen showers under the promenade and she wanted to wash off the sand and saltwater. Mario and I arose, following Julie to the showers.

Julie was walking very seductively, the swell of her cute little polka dotted ass sashaying as her suit bottom quickly became a thong. She was still topless and obviously enjoying her exclusivity as were all other the eyes watching her as she walked on the warm sand.

We reached the showers which consisted of a long, large whitewashed tunnel with shower stalls on either side. To my surprise there were soap dispensers. The place was immaculate.

Julie walked several meters down the tunnel and turned into a stall on the right. The stalls were very spacious and I followed her in. Mario made a left and entered the stall on the left directly opposite us. I tested the shower spray; it was tepid but not chilling.

Julie positioned herself in front of me facing outward and across from Mario. She squirted soap on her hands, bent at the waist and began washing her lower legs.

In a mild daze, I was lazily soaping my chest. I glanced across and saw Mario slowly rolling his briefs down. Julie had turned towards me and motioned for me to wash her back. She had momentarily missed his movement. When Julie looked towards Mario, his Speedos had just reached the point where the root of his cock was visible.

Julie stiffened but stared raptly as he peeled his briefs down his thighs past his calves and stepped out of them. His cock was semi hard, long and uncircumcised. His large balls hung loosely under a swath of curly black pubic hair.

I reached around and started soaping Julie's breasts, working my way down her rib cage to her belly. I had no plan or strategy—I was just reacting and, for some unknown reason, I was incredibly turned on.

My cock was now hard and pushing up against Julie's polka dots. I backed away slightly and then moving myself forward against Julies butt, I inserted my soapy hands into the front of her tiny bikini bottoms feeling her wet pubic hair and soaking pussy. I softly stroked her as if brushing the sand away.

I saw Julie raptly staring at Mario's groin while he gingerly soaped his cock and scrotum, the former growing erect, its helmet tip beginning to peek out.

Julie turned to me, her faced flushed; she said breathlessly,

"That's the first uncut cock I've ever seen in person."

I whispered in Julie's ear that I was going to pull her panties down to wash the sand off of them.

Her eyes sparkling with lust, she said, "I'll do it."

Still looking intently at Mario and his now hard and soapy cock, Julie slowly pulled down her briefs and kicked them to the side. She spread her legs slightly and moved her soapy hands along the inner aspect of her silky thighs washing away oil and imaginary sand.

Although I was confused by the situation, my brainless dick moved forward into the bottom of her ass cheeks. I almost swooned when she leaned into me. She reached for more soap and began soaping and stroking her mound pointing her feet outward to more fully open her loins.

Looking down over Julie's shoulder at the front of her body, I glimpsed her dark pubic hair and the white foam of soap being manipulated by her fingers. She was driving me wild. But even more exciting was the raptness of Julie's concentration on Mario's cock and balls. She was entranced. Her manipulation of her pussy was increasing in intensity; her hips were moving as if engaged in sex.Her action was well received by my cock still between her ass cheeks.

I looked across to find that Mario's wash routine had also changed. He was now openly stroking himself, his cock high in his hand, moving it rapidly. His other hand was cupping the underside of his tightening balls. Although it seemed as if I were watching a very erotic movie, I was aware of and felt cascading water on my back, but I was far more in tune with Julie's ass grasping my cock.

Jolting me out of my reverie, Julie started to moan, now moving her fingers in her pussy in rhythm with Mario's stroking movement. I felt myself ready to cum and shoved my cock further forward, under the base of Julie's pussy. She reached further between her spread thighs, stroked my cock a few times then resumed raking fingers on her mound breathing heavily and moaning louder.

Julie's slippery ass and the visual situation set me off. I could no longer hold back. I ejaculated somewhere in the vicinity of the spot between Julie's ass and pussy.Moments later, as I withdrew my dick, I glanced across.

Mario had assumed an overtly sexual position. He had flexed his thighs thrusting his pelvis out and pointing his cock directly towards Julie. His hand speed was amazing; conversely with his other hand under his scrotum, it looked as if were offering his balls to her.

Mario's eyes went out of focus, and grimaced. He then grinned hugely when a torrent of semen spurted from his cock almost reaching Julie.

Julie continued watching Mario milk his post orgasmic cock. She then leaned against me and, now rapidly using both hands on her pussy, Julie moaned loudly and shouted,

"Oh fuck."

A moment later she went limp and fell back contentedly in my arms. Across the way, Mario shook his cock one last time as it went flaccid. The mushroom head slowly retreated into its foreskin.

I was benumbed and confused by the intensity of what had just occurred. Julie revived and turned towards me, her face showing a puzzled/guilty look.

I smiled at her and as I started to hug her; Mario's voice startled us.

"Hey, you guys."

We turned towards him to see that he had wrapped his towel around himself. He grinned, waved and as he leisurely walked away, we thought he said,

"See you later for cocktails?"

Finis

12