A Journey's Climax

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was then I realised I had a problem. I wanted to finish undressing her, but this would be tricky with her tied to the bed. I had no choice but to temporarily free her. I reached behind her and undid the clasp of her bra. Then, I untied her left arm and slid her bra strap over it. Rachel let me retie her arm to the bed. I was now free to pull her bra off and slide it down her right arm. Her beautiful breasts were exposed to me once more. I took a cold, hard nipple in my mouth and began sucking hungrily. Rachel gave a loud moan full of satisfaction. I kept sucking, and then moved to her other nipple. Rachel loved this.

Now it was my turn for a little enjoyment. Silently, I removed my boxers and climbed on top of her, straddling her chest. I guided my hard cock towards her mouth. As soon as she sensed it was there, Rachel leaned forward and took it inside her mouth and sucked hungrily. This felt incredible. She sucked hard and deeply from the start, really wanting to taste my cum as soon as possible. I helped her suck me as deep as she could by moving closer to her. She sucked harder and harder. She wanted me to erupt in her mouth so badly. I thrust my cock deep inside her mouth as she sucked, fucking her mouth. I had to give her exactly what she wanted. Finally I began shooting my hot load down her throat. Rachel just kept sucking hungrily, swallowing everything I had to give her. I moaned heavily as she took it all. She kept me in her mouth as I stopped cumming, still sucking, until I removed my cock from her mouth. I got off her and moved to beside the bottom of her bed. I untied her left leg and slid her thong down it. This was tricky and it stretched. Fortunately I managed to pull her thong off over her foot without damaging it. I then slid her thong over her right leg and she lay before me completely naked.

I crouched down on the floor between her legs. I knew now I had teased her enough. Without hesitation, I leaned forward and began licking away at Rachel's dripping wet pussy. It tasted so good. I lapped up her wetness, pushing my tongue deeper inside her with each lick. I pushed so deep that I began to lick the inside of her pussy. I started to thrust my tongue in and out of her. I combined this with the furious licking of her slit. Rachel was in ecstasy. She began bucking her hips, pushing her pussy as close to me as she could, getting me to fuck her harder with my tongue. I then gave one long lick, and ended on her clitoris. I began to suck hard on her clit. This sent her into a wild frenzy. She bucked her hips furiously as she moaned heavily. I sucked harder and I felt Rachel begin to tense up. She started letting out frequent high pitched moans as she began to cum. I kept sucking, just like she did with me, as she screamed in orgasm. I was loving this and I knew she was too.

I went back to licking her deeply as well as sucking her clit. I could only imagine the waves of pleasure running through her body right now. After one huge scream of desire, Rachel relaxed and settled on the bed. I moved from between her legs, back beside her. I finally removed her blindfold and her restraints and she immediately sat up and cuddled up close to me. We kissed passionately and deeply. Then it was my turn to be surprised. She looked at me, her eyes full of love and trust. She kissed me once more, and asked me to make love to her.

My mind was racing. Rachel had always told me she would save herself for the person she truly loved. She new the moment she lost her virginity would be very special, not something to be done at the spare of the moment. I had to make sure she knew exactly what she was committing herself to. I asked her if she was sure, I did not want her to regret this at all, and there would be no going back. She reassured me she knew she was ready to give herself to me. She almost knew before I even arrived in America that I was the one, but now she was with me, she knew wholeheartedly. I was completely overwhelmed, for I realised just how much love she had for me. I was speechless, so all I could do was kiss her. It was full of love, showing her just how much desire I had for her, how much I wanted her, how much I longed to be with her always.

As we kissed, Rachel lay back down, still holding on to me, pulling me down with her. I lay beside her, still kissing deeply and passionately. I ran my hand slowly over the curves of her body. She moaned softly amidst the kisses. This moment would be very tender and gentle, far from the intensity of what we had been doing previously. I rolled over on top of her, still kissing, and slowly began to position my hard cock by her pussy. I asked her one final time if she was sure about it. She reassured me once more and told me to do it. I rested the tip of my cock on her slit. The touch sent a jolt of pleasure through both of us. Giving her a deep, loving kiss, I let my cock part her pussy lips gently and I slowly began to enter her.

Even after no more than an inch inside her, I could feel just how tight she was. She was still very wet, which helped me to push myself inside her, but her pussy gripped my cock tightly, yet snugly. Rachel winced in pain slightly as I began to open her up and she became used to my cock filling her. Gently I eased myself deeper inside her, making sure to hurt her as little as possible. It seemed to take hours to slide my entire length inside her, but eventually I felt my body come into contact with hers as my cock was all the way in her pussy. I held myself inside for a little while, so any pain could have a chance to subside, and Rachel could become adjusted to my presence. I broke the kiss and gazed into Rachel's eyes. She looked back and smiled, silently telling me she'd made the right decision. I smiled back and kissed her once more. Rachel's pussy held on to my cock as I began to ease myself out of her. I gently withdrew my cock about three quarters of the way, before pushing back inside her all the way. I began to build up a slow and gentle rhythm, moving in and out of her, making love to her. All the while I kissed her passionately.

Rachel gave long moans as I pushed myself deep into her. My pace began to pick up as I thrust myself into her a little harder and a little faster. I waited for an objection from Rachel, fearing I might have started to hurt her, but I received no complaint, so I continued. Rachel gently glided her fingernails over my back, sending chills throughout my body. I picked up my rhythm again. I was pushing into Rachel at a reasonable speed now and pumping quite hard. Rachel reacted by bucking her hips and pushing her pussy closer to me every time I pushed inside. This helped to get even deeper inside her and my cock was engulfed by her pussy.

Rachel's moans were getting higher in pitch as well as shorter and a lot more frequent. This was a tell-tale sign that she was on the brink of orgasm. I picked up pace once more, as I wanted her first time to be perfect; she couldn't lose her virginity without cumming. Rachel's pussy began to tense up around my cock and squeeze me tighter. If it was not for her pussy juices that were drenching her, it would have been very difficult to move inside her as she gripped me. Rachel moaned heavily and held me tight as she climaxed. She came harder than I had ever known her to. With one final clenching of her pussy, Rachel gave a scream of ecstasy and relaxed. It was that final tensing that drove me over the edge. I could feel by cock and balls begin to tense up as I could feel my cum get ready to shoot out. I quickly withdrew myself fully just in time to let my cum spurt out over Rachel's breasts and tummy. I had never cum so much in my life. There seemed to be so much. Rachel didn't care where it was going, she just lay there, content and relaxed as I came over her. Eventually I stopped, and lay down beside her, also feeling extremely relaxed. I went back to kissing her and she keenly returned the kisses. We cuddled up tightly together, entangling our bodies and holding each other close. We had totally declared our love and trust for one another, and it was a purely magical moment. As we lay in each other's arms, we slowly drifted off to sleep.

12