A Joyful Experience of Twins

Story Info
Ravi & Deepa break a taboo.
5.8k words
4
246.6k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sumithra
Sumithra
72 Followers

As he biked home fast after seeing off his parents at the railway station, 18-year-old Ravi kept thinking of his little sister Deepa. He knew Deepa would be awake, waiting for him, because she had promised him that she would let him taste her girlish charms after their parents went to Salem to attend the wedding of a friend's son. He already had a hard-on thinking of his lovely 18-year-old (twin) sister's hot pundai and her soft and shapely breasts. They had been into a newfound incestuous affair for the last few weeks, kissing each other, playing with and tasting each other's privates, hugging, etc., but which has not yet culminated into the 'real sexual intercourse'.

As soon as Ravi entered the house, Deepa grabbed him around the neck, and began ripping his shirt open. She'd really turned into a sex-hungry little nymph ever since her brother had shown her how pleasurable it is to have her breasts fondled and her 18-year-old pundai caressed by her loving and caring twin thambi!

Deepa was sucking on her brother's neck, and lightly pushing her tongue into his ear. Ravi could feel his poolu responding to his sister's onslaught. The blood began pumping into his poolu, and it began to grow, lengthen, pressing against the fabric of his pants.

"Deepa, ennoda poolu perisaayiduchu… nalla puluthikkittu irukku… adhai kaiyile pidichu uruvi vidu. Adhuvarraikkum naan unnoda azhagana, alavana mulaigalai kasakkiyum, nakkiyum, urinjiyum sugam anubavikkiren, unakkum adhu sugamayirukkumnu ninaikkiren."

Ravi pulled his sister around, and started kissing her hot little mouth, his tongue probing deeply. Deepa began to suck on Ravi's tongue, and she couldn't get over how wonderful it felt! If anyone had told her a week ago, that she'd be tongue kissing her own brother, she'd have thought they were crazy!

Deepa felt Ravi's hand unbutton her blouse (she had already taken off her dhaavani), and grab her left breast. He started to knead it, rolling the nipple between his finger and thumb. Ravi squeezed and pulled his twin sister's nipple, and twisted it really hard. He knew Deepa loved it! He couldn't twist or pinch it hard enough. Then Ravi bent his head and took his sister's mulai in his mouth and started sucking it like a child. Deepa's passions started raging as she felt her brother's warm lips engulfing her soft breast.

"Ravi… nalla vaaykulla muzhusa ennoda kaambai thinichikko. Naakala nalla sutthi nakku. Kaambai urinji kadi. Valikkaamma kadi… sappi urinju… aaah… appadithan. Hmm."

While still sucking his sister's breast, Ravi reached down, and pulled his sister's tight young asscheeks apart. He had a handful of her kundi in each hand, and he squeezed these really hard. Deepa could feel her koodhi juice flowing uncontrollably down her legs as her brother aroused her with his fingers.

With a bit of manoeuvring, Ravi could get his fingers into the crack of Deepa's kundi. His fingers ran up and down the crack, playing with his sister's tiny pink kundi oattai. Ravi would insert just a little bit of his finger there, and he could feel Deepa's kundi clenching and opening on his digit. He just loved it! The harder he pulled at his sister's kundi, the more turned on she got! It really turned him on, too!

"Ravi, kundikkulla ennada panre? Viralai medhuva viduda… unnoda echilala viralai eerampanikkoda… illenna… aaah… valikkudhuda… iru, naan konjam ennoda echilai vaikkiren ennoda kundiyile… hmm… ippo unnoda viralai vidu."

Deepa kept getting wetter and wetter. It seemed like everything Ravi did turned her on! She had put her own finger up her kundi before as she masturbated, but it never felt half as good as it felt when her brother stuck his finger in her puckering kundi. Deepa hoped that Ravi would stick his finger further up her kundi, and fuck it. She knew that her brother loved it, too, because he kept doing it over and over. She gasped when Ravi finally slid his middle finger into her kundi, all the way to the second knuckle.

"Yes!" she hissed between her clenched teeth, "Oh, Ravi, romba nalla irukkuda!"

"Enakku theriuymdi! Enakkum romba sugama irukku. Unnoda kundi romba tight… soodagavum irukku! Unnoda irukkamana pundaiya madhiri!"

Deepa began to unfasten Ravi's pants, and finally he helped her get rid of his shirt as well. Then he peeled off his sister's blouse and untied the knot of her pavadai. As the pavadai fell to the floor, Deepa stepped out of it and she was now completely naked in front of her brother. She grasped her brother's rigid rod with both of her hands. She could feel the blood pulse and pump. Ravi's chunni kept getting harder and bigger!

"Unnoda sunni evvalavu perusa irukku, Ravi!" she whispered. "Ivvalu periya sunni eppadida ennoda pundaikkulla pogum? Adhoda innum kooda adhu perusagum polarrukku!"

"Unnala mudiyundi. Unnoda koodhi ennoda sunniya muzhusa ulle vangikkum!" moaned Ravi, sliding two stiff fingers into his sister's slippery little slit. "Aamam… unnoda koodhi nichyama idhay ulle vangikkum! Unnai udanadiya ooakka venum; aana adhukku munnale, unnoda koodhiya nalla nakkaporen. Unnoda pundai vasanaiye thaniya irukku… summa sodhasodhannu eerama irukku… appadiye naakka pottu nalla nakka poren. Nalla nakkinappuramthan unnai naan ooakkaporen!"

Ravi backed his little sister to the bed. She lay on her back, and Ravi laid on top of her. He kissed her, moving his tongue around and around in her mouth. Ravi then began to kiss her behind her ears, and swirled his tongue over her earlobes. He moved to her neck, and felt his sexy little sister tremble! She was almost having an orgasm, and he hadn't really done anything, yet! God, his sister was a sexy lover!

He let his tongue and lips move from her throat to between her soft breasts. Ravi loved the shape of his sister's mulai! He thought they were just right for sucking on, and moved to the left breast to do just that! He sucked on her nipple for a while, then opened his mouth to swirl his tongue around it, finally clamping the stiff little bud between his teeth and sucked on it hard. As he nibbled her nipples, Ravi felt his sister shudder and moan with pleasure, a sure sigh she was ready for his chunni. He knew his sister was exceptionally horny tonight and he wanted to enjoy her sex to the maximum.

"Ravi, nee ennoda mulaia romba anubavichu sappureda… kaambai unnoda udhattale kavvi urinju… kadi… azhththamma kadida… naakala nakkuda… naay madhiri nakkuda naaye! Appadithaan! Innum vegama urinju!"

Ravi's hungry mouth then went to his sister's other mulai. He sucked and bit on this one, also, slipping his fingers into her pundai and rubbing her clit until she came, whimpering helplessly in orgasm. Her stomach muscles rippled, and she arched her back, so that her brother could get at her mulai and pundai that much easier!

"Ravi, nee mulaiya nakkinadhu podhundaa. Ippo ennoda kundiyayum koodhiyayum konjam gavanida. Koodhiparuppai nalla theyidaa… virala ulle vittu nalla kudainja romba sugama irukkuda… aaah… nallaaa!"

Ravi let go of her tits, and trailed down his sister's flat, heaving belly. He found the sweaty little cavern of her navel, and began licking and sucking on it. His hands found their way to her kundi, and he began pulling her soft young cheeks apart, squeezing and fondling them lovingly. He could feel his sister's virtually hairless young pundai rubbing on his chest. The smell of hot, adolescent pundai penetrating his nostrils, and his chunni lurched against the bed. As any brother who loves his sister, Ravi was getting extremely turned on by the aroma of his little sister's arousal. He lowered his head, and licked up the groove of her slick young pundai. It was sweet-tasting, and he gave her entire slit two more long, slow licks, probing her squirming little pundai-hole with his stiffened tongue. His sister's clit was very hard, and prominent between her tight little pundai-lips. Ravi licked it several times, flipping it back and forth, up and down, with his tongue. Deepa groaned and hunched her skinny hips up off the bed, trying to get her brother to suck her clit.

"Ravi… nalla nakkuda… naakaa ulle thalli poduda… udhattaale ennoda pundaiya nalla urinji thinnuda…"

Ravi knew what she wanted and immediately placed his mouth over the stiff little nubbin and began to suck hard. Deepa almost hit the roof, and he had to hold her down with his free hand across her tits while he vacuumed her little love-bud into his mouth. From time to time, he let his tongue flick across her clit, occasionally nipping the soft erection with his teeth, just the way he knew she liked it.

Sure enough, within seconds, Ravi felt his little sister having another orgasm, and quickly forced his tongue deep into her tight young pundai to taste her salty sweetness. As she squealed and humped her pundai up against his sucking mouth, Ravi wriggled his stiff tongue around and around inside her pundai, feeling her spasming pundai muscles tense and pulse.

"Pundai juice nalla irundadha Ravi?"

Deepa pulled her big brother up, and kissed him, tasting her own juices on his lips and tongue. She licked his face, savouring her own taste mingled with his. Before they had started getting it on, the only way that Deepa had ever tasted herself was when she sucked on her finger, after ramming it into her pundai. She liked her taste much better this way… but, best of all, she loved the taste of her pundai-juice fresh from her brother's big stiff chunni.

She rolled him onto his back and began to kiss his chest. Her mouth, alternating between kissing and sucking, worked its way down Ravi's heaving chest. She sucked hard on his nipples and then began to swirl her tongue around the inside of his navel, exactly as he'd just done to her.

Deepa could feel her brother's rock-hard chunni digging into her belly while she used her mouth on him. It throbbed for attention, and felt hot and ready. Her horny little pundai was getting that tingly, cummy feeling again, and she thought she might even have another orgasm just from sucking on Ravi's navel.

Deepa moved her wet, sucking mouth lower, and took just the head of her brother's huge chunni between her hungry lips. She tried to force her tongue into the little hole in the tip. Then she sucked really hard on the head. Her tongue found the sensitive underside of the circumcision where the skin joined, and massaged it wildly. This drove her big brother wild!

"Oh, Deepa," he moaned, "unnoda vaayale ennoda sunniya eppadi sappure… aah… appadithan… romba sugama irukkudi… nalla ooombudi, Deepa!"

Deepa lifted her mouth from her brother's stiff glistening prick and looked up into his lust-filled eyes.

"Oh Ravi, unnoda chunni taste romba nallave irukkuda. Naan idhuvaraikkum ippadi oru tastaane edhaiyum saappitadhille aaaha… enna taste!"

Deepa lowered her head back to Ravi's prick, and took it into her mouth again, sucking on the long, hard stalk lovingly. Then she licked it up and down like a popsicle, wetting it with her hot, slippery saliva. As her brother moaned in ecstasy, she moved down farther still, and began to lick and suck on his balls.

"Jaakiradhaidi, Deepa! Sunniyum kottaigalum romba menmaiyanavai. Romba vegama nalla kadichidathey. Mellama sappu, naakka suthiyum thadavi nakku… appadiye urinju. Sappu, hmm… appadithan, unnoda kaiyaale ennoda kottaiye leysa amukkividu. Kundiyayum nalla nakkudi… oru viralai ulle vidudi… appadiye sunniya kaile pidichu aattu! Kottaiya sappudi… vaykkulle vittukkodi!"

Deepa rubbed her soft fist up and down her brother's chunni while she sucked on his balls. This seemed to really get him hard, and Deepa decided to become more daring. Her tongue dipped lower and licked the area between his asshole, and his balls. Ravi couldn't believe he could feel this good. He moved his feet, and lifted a bit off the bed, giving her better access. Just as he'd hoped, his sister's tongue instantly found his asshole.

Deepa darted her tongue in for a moment, hoping it did not taste foul. It didn't. In fact, it turned her on even more! She shifted her position a bit, and spread Ravi's asscheeks with both her hands, and stuck her tongue as far up her brother's tight anal orifice as she could get. She could feel his ass contracting and opening on her tongue. She left it in his tight hole, and moved it around. Then she fucked his ass with her tongue. She was so hot, she was almost cumming. Deepa tried to get her tongue up farther into Ravi's asshole. Soon, her lips were nestled in the crack, and her tongue could get no farther. She licked and sucked very hard. She couldn't get enough.

"Aaah… kundikkulla virali vittu vittu aattu… nalla ooombu… hmmm… aiyoooo… enakku kottidum pola irukkudi… vaadi, ooakkalam! Kaalai virichu unnoda attahasamana koodhiya kaattudi ennoda pundamavale!"

"Vaada Ravi, seekirama unnoda poolai ennoda koodhi kinathukkulle vittu neerai paichu. Nalla adi aazham varaikkum vittu kutthuda… unnoda kottai ennoda kundiyila idikkira madhiri ullavaraikkum vittu kutthuda mayiraandi… nalla vegama ozhuda… okkalaozhi!"

Ravi couldn't take it anymore. He reached down, and pulled his little sister up, getting on top of her. Then he guided his chunni into her wet, hot pundai. Deepa felt it sink into her. He felt so big! It seemed as if she'd never had her brother's prick this far into her tight little pundai before. She felt that she was in heaven.

Ravi began to move in and out of his little sister's pundai, speeding up, then going slow, moving almost all the way out, then sinking in to the hilt. His mouth found her tits, and he began to suck on them. His hand reached under her ass, and he shoved his middle finger up her hot little shitter till his palm rested on her tight little buns. Then he began to knead her soft young butt as he finger-fucked her asshole and reamed out her upthrust little pundai with his chunni.

"Ravi, kundikkulla viralai vittu attuda… unnoda poolu ennoda koodhiya ooakkira maadhiri, unnoda viralale ennoda kundiya oakkanumda… innoru viralayum ulle viduda… naan unnoda kundikkulla viralai vittu aaatava?"

Within seconds, his sister had another climax. She trembled and shook and moaned as she pummelled both her tight little holes. He was also getting very close himself.

"Ravi, nee ennoda vaayile ozhuthudu; nalla ennoda vaaya koodhi pola ninachu ozhu; vaaykulle unnoda poolu kanjiyai kottattum. Aamaam ennoda vaayile koduda unnoda sunniya… sunniyaaandi! enakku unnoda kanjiya nakki kudikkanum. Soodana unnoda kanjiyai kudikka enakku romba pidikkum. Ravi, seekkirama vaayila unnoda kanjiya kottuda, poolaandi. Please, Ravi. Nalla vaayila vegama ozhuthuttu kanjiya ooothuda," begged his sister.

Just talking about sucking his chunni was enough to finish her off and he felt his sister's soft pundai ripple around his chunni and her tight little ass grip his deeply-probing finger. Needing no more encouragement, Ravi pulled his rock-hard prick from her pulsing pundai, and directed it toward his sister's open, hot, panting mouth. He felt the head pass through her lips. He felt her tongue slashing his dick from all sides.

Deepa loved the taste of her pundai on her brother's chunni. It was the greatest. She couldn't get enough. She sucked and licked and swallowed as Ravi pounded his prick into her mouth. His whole length was in her and she felt him tighten. Seconds later, he moved his chunni so only the head was in her mouth, and torrents of sperm began filling her cheeks. She swallowed mouthful after mouthful, and still his jism was coming. She couldn't swallow it all, but she tried anyway. Deepa took her hand and began milking Ravi's chunni, trying to get every last drop. As he pulled his prick from her lips, a large white, gooey strand of jism looped from his prick to her lips. "Oh, Ravi hmm unnoda poolu nalla irukkuda! Unnoda sunniya oombaradhum kooda romba sugamave irukku. Unnoda ooakkaradhai vida oombaradhaithan enakku romba pidichirukku. Unnoda poolkanji romba taste!"

"Enakkukooda pundaiya nakka, unnoda koodhijuicethandi romba pidichirukku. Enakkum unnoda vaayila ennoda kanjiya ootharadhai parka pidichirukku! Aaanal unnoda pundaila ooakkiradhu oru vidhamana thani sugamthandi, yenna unnoda koodhi irukke adhu unnoda vaayavida tightaa irukku addhudhan karanam…" sighed her brother.

"Amaanda Ravi! Ennala vayala avvallavu tightaa oomba mudiyaradhillai. Vaay valikkudhu. Aana, koodhi valikkiradheyillai!" said Deepa, kissing him on the lips. "Ennoda koodhi juice ippo eppadiyirundhathu? Thenaattam inippa irundhathunnu poi solladhey. Yenna, enakku theriyum, adhu lesa oru madhiri pulippum uppum kalandha sollatheriya tasteuda! Pdichirundhatha? Ennoda 'dhooram' adutha vaaramthan varum. Adhuvaraikkum nee konjam poruthukkanum. Adhukkappuram, oru vaaram varaikkum nee ennoda koodhikkulla unnoda ishtam pola ookkalam, pundaikinarai unnoda sudu kanjiyala roppalam. Illenna nee ippo ennoda pundaiya ozhuthu kanjiya kottitiyana, naan garppamayiduven. Appuram ammavum appavum ooraikkooti nammalai kevalappaduthiduvanga. Adhanala oru vaaram varaikkum naan unakku ennoda vaaayalaye oombi sugam kodukkiren. Sariyaa? Ille, unakku tightaana oattaidhaan venunna, kundiadicchikko!"

"Ammandi adhudhan sariyinnu ninaikkiren," said Ravi sadly. "Deepa, namma appa ammakitte namma vishayathai sollidalamannu parkiren. Neeyum nanum oruthara oruthar kadhalikkiradhay sollittu nama kalyanam pannikkalam. Appurama naama nallaa dhinamum etththanai dhadavai vennumnaalum ooakkalam, oombalaam, nakkalaam. Naan unnai kalyanam pannikka aaasaipadurendi Deepa. Kundi adikkiradhu enakkum pidikkum, naalaikku naama kundi adippom. Sariya?"

"Aamaanda Ravi. Enakkumkooda idhu sarinnudhan paduthu. Naama edhavadhu oru vazhiya kandupidikkanum naama kalyanam pannindu ooakkaradhuku. Adhaippathi appurama yosikkalam. Appavum ammavum ooorulerndhu varra varaikkum naan unakku pondaatti, nee enakku purushan. Namma ishtappadi irukkalam. Adhu sari, naalaikku varaikkum edhukku kaathukkittu irukkanum? Ippove kundi adikkalama?"

"Aamandi, Deepa, ennoda azhagana, anbana pondaatiiye, unnai enakku romba pidichirukku, vaa innoru thadavai naan unnoda koodhiya nakkuren, nee ennoda sunniya ooombi nalla viraikka vai. Appurama naan unnoda kundiya nalla aazhama uzhaporren" said Ravi, kissing his beautiful sister passionately.

"Ravi, unnoda poolai oombaradhukku enakku romba pidikkudhuda… nee innoruvaati ooombunnu sollave vendaam. Un poolai viraikkavachu unnoda kottaiya kaiyaala pisainju, un poolai ennoda thondai varaikkum vittukkiren paar. Un kanjidhan enakku ippo thaagam thanikkira juice. Aana, kanjiya thondaiyiledhaan vidanum, kundiyile ille, sariya?" And she started sucking him.

"Deepa, nee oombinaa mattum podhuma? Enakku unnoda koodhiya kodudi… naama rendu perum ore samayathile vaayala sugam anubhavikkalam… thalai maathi paduthukko. Unnoda koodhiya en vaaykku nera konduvaadi… appadiye ennoda moonjiyile vachu theyyi. Naan unnoda azhagaana kundiya pidichi nakki unnoda koodhikkulle ennoda naakai vittu thoor vaarren. Nee ennoda poolai vaaykkulle pottu nalla kudhappi, kottaiya kayyale ammukkivitu poolai thondai varaikkum vaangi oombudi… oombi rani!"

"Ravi, nalllaaa… appadithhan… ennala pesa mudiyala… un saaman ennoda thondai varaikkum poyi varudhu!"

"Mudiyalainna solludi, naan en poolai eduthurattuma?"

"Ille venundaa… hmmm, hmmm… nee naakku velaya paaru. Naan un poolai nalla oombaren. Nee en kundikkulla viralai vittu aaatuda… kundiyayum nakkuda… ennala oombikitte pesamudiyadhu. En vaaya vegama oombaradha veche un naakaiyum adhukku ethapadi neeyum nalla ulle thalli pottu nakku. Paruppai nalla chappu. Urinjuda…"

"hmm… appadithaandi… ooombu… kundikkulle viralai vidudi… un kundikkulle viralai vidumbodhu valikkudha? Virale pogalenna ennoda sunni eppadidi pogum?"

"Illeda, valikkale… nalla vegama uttu aaatu… unnoda sunni kanjiya kottita, thirumba viraikka veikka neramagume? Kundiadichittu, appurama unnoda sunni thanniye kottumbodhu enakku vaaykku kodukkariya?"

Sumithra
Sumithra
72 Followers
12