A Jungle Fever to Remember!

Story Info
A Doctor in Tanzania trying to get over that jungle fever!
1.4k words
4.08
27.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His name was Marc and he loved traveling. The 19 year old had visited most of Europe as a child and had been to Eastern Asia several times before. His love for traveling had thrown him this summer into a completely new adventure: Arusha, Tanzania. He knew going there that his trip wasn't going to be easy but he could have never guessed how memorable it was going to be. He was a medical volunteer at a rural clinic. The clinic consisted of 3 rooms painted gray. The roof was made out of red bricks that seemed about to collapse whenever the wind would blow by the place. The windows were not in a much better shape and it seemed like the whole place wasn't made to withstand any sort of worsening weather. The changing rooms were at the end of one of the hallways: one 2 by 2 meter room at one end on which the word "male" was written with chalk and another opposing room of similar dimensions and structure opposed to it. Each room had its own shower. More to come about these showers later on.

Today was a slow day. Marc was spending his time at the lab watching the lab technician there performing blood group typing, malaria smear testing and basic urinalysis. After 3 hours of work, he decided to take a break and to start working on his Swahili language with Arsena. Arsena was supposedly a nurse in that clinic. However, she was more of a jack of all trades than merely the nurse she would have been expected to be in better served hospitals. Her duties involved taking care of the patients from the moment they stepped into the clinic until they were discharged home. Any paperwork, testing, blood withdrawals, urine sample taking and even physical exam maneuvers she would perform by herself. She even performed gynecological exams and digital rectal exams on a more or less regular basis.

Now with the slow flow of patients, she could focus more on teaching Marc some Swahili so that he could have basic communications with patients. After having taught him for the last 2 weeks, Marc has come to realize that he was definitely not as good at languages as he was at Medicine. He always thought of himself as a smart kid and at school he was always told that he was exceptional by his teachers and peers alike. Even at Med School he always ranked among the top students in his class. But there, with Arsena it was different for he couldn't learn a single Swahili sentence to save his life. At first he thought it was the hot weather that was getting into his brain and then he thought maybe he was still jetlagged. But 2 weeks into his stay there he started realizing that it was something completely different.

It was Arsena! The way her ass swayed in her extremely tight scrubs as she went away from him, the way her gigantic boobs dangled through her shirt when she was leaning over the table to write down the meaning of a word for the hundredth time. No wonder he couldn't understand anything. How could he when all the blood that was supposed to flow to his brain was only serving his penis. Arsena kept on noticing her pupil's staring at her breasts instead of the intellectual exercise that was going on. At first she was annoyed by Marc's furtive glances but as days went by she felt flattered by them that she started to show him more and more of them every day. But until today her biggest form of flattery was yet to come!

As Arsena had been leaning down for about 15 minutes now trying as hard as she could to teach Mark how to conjugate verbs in Swahili and at the same time how big, round and voluptuous a pair of breasts can be, she found a huge bulge in her student's scrubs pants. She knew right away that her pupil was having the biggest erection -and to be honest it looked huge from her standing position- of his life. She had never been more flattered. Her modest upbringing however made her to step away instantly: "What is this!?" she said. "Doctor you are being extremely naughty these days I don't think we can continue like this."

"Oh what do you mean dear Arsena?!" Replied Marc while blushing and feeling that he was in big trouble this time.

"I mean that we have to make the mess that you have made in your pants go away or I am afraid I'll be unable to continue teaching you like this." She replied looking at his junk and biting her lower lip.

"We make it go away?! I am really sorry if I caused any trouble Arsena I'll go take a fresh breath of air outside, I am sure that will do make it go away." Replied Marc in a scared tone.

"No! you will come with me now! You've been very naughty and I deserve to be treated way better than this."

"Come on let's go!" She said, pointing in the direction of the changing rooms. When they made it to the males changing room she said: "Come on sir take your clothes off I don't have all day!"

"But Arsena..."

"No buts... take your clothes off now you naughty dog!"

As he started taking his clothes off, Dr. Marc noticed that his penis was getting stiffer and stiffer as if it was going to explode in his pants at any moment. When he was out of his boxers he was rock hard and Arsena was liking what she was seeing very much.

"Ok very good naughty sir! Now why don't you step under the shower and see if there's something we can work out somehow!" Marc did as he was told. "Now turn around and face the wall I need to take my clothes off I don't want them getting all wet because of a stupid naughty Doctor." After he did as instructed and after he heard her clothes drop to the floor he couldn't help but take a side glance at her. Oh God was she beautiful! She was the most Voluptuous woman he'd ever seen. Her breasts were the size of a fully pumped pair of volleyballs and her nipples were erect and huge as well! Her thighs were the most beautiful large thighs he'd ever laid eyes on.

"No cheating sir! Turn around and let me see what we can do." As she was saying that she came and hugged him from behind pressing her boobs over his back so she could make enough room for her to reach his erection.

A few seconds later his penis was rock solid beneath the flowing cold water and with her soapy hands rubbing it back and forth using both hands simultaneously. As she felt him getting more excited she pressed harder against his back and tightened her arms around him. After about 5 minutes of that, Arsena had a new idea: "You know sir that you have been very naughty these last few days. Do you think I didn't notice your looks and your erections all this time?! But now it's time for you to pay for your mistakes." As she finished her sentence she asked her naughty Doctor to bend over and spread his legs so that she could be over with this as quickly as possible. The Doctor obeyed instantly knowing what was coming. A few seconds later he started feeling her soapy index finger going in and out of his butthole massaging his prostate while his dick was being pumped with her other hand.

Never had he been so stimulated never had he felt anything of that sort. "Yes please continue! Oh please don't stop dear Arsena! Oh please don't."

But Arsena had better ideas: "Ok Doctor now is my time to have some fun! Why don't you turn around and start giving me what you owe me." As Mark turned around and found Arsena's bent over the wall he could swear his penis had grown 2 inches bigger. Her humongous wet ass was facing him with her vagina winking at him. 2 seconds later he was inside her fucking her as hard as he could, she biting her lower lip to suppress her screams and he breathing as if he'd run a thousand miles. When they orgasmed together a few minutes later him still inside her, they knew that the problem was over as soon as he pulled his dick from her and it regressed to its original size. A few lessons later however, sadly for Marc, the same problem arose again. Arsena really running out of patience this time yelled at him: "Dr. Mark I want you under the shower right FUCKING NOW!"