A Karmic Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin glances down at his hard cock and looks at me as if I had grown a second head, "What are you apologizing for and why are you closing your dressing gown? Are you feeling ok? You have seen me with a hard dick and you walk around naked all the time. Come on Sis, take off the robe, and get comfortable. If I get too horny, I'll just jerk off for you."

"I don't know what came over me. After what we just talked about, I just suddenly felt very self-conscious about getting you hard. I care very deeply for you and hate the fact you may be hurting for any reason," I respond, "Speaking of which, are you still having those dreams? Mine are turning distressing sometimes. I feel like someone is persecuting them. I also get the feeling that she is pregnant, or was at other times, though no babies have shown up. You know, I wonder if I listen to Dad's accounts about his family history too much."

"Sis, I'll be fine, so get comfortable," Robin walks over to me, untying and removing my robe, "Yes, I'm still having them. Mine are also turning sinister. You know, when Dad told us what he found out about the twins in his family during the Witch Trials. It didn't surprise me that their betrothed burned them for incest instead of witchcraft. Although that was a factor, they just used the incest instead. Especially since by that time the governor was stepping in. You know, I am starting to think that we are those 2 people, Marian. Why else are we dreaming about the same people?"

I walk over and lay my robe on the back of the chair. As I do, he takes off his boxers. I turn back to flip the steak and think about what he said. I know that I dream about our past life, or at least suspect it, but the twins from our family history. I think about asking Dad if he has any pictures of them. When he became the family historian after Mom's death and researched the family history, he might have come across pictures from the era. I do remember he mentioned a curse that the twins put on their betrothed.

"I know that we are reincarnated. What makes you think we were brother/sister in our past lives; that we are the ones from Dad's family? If so, why have we chosen to be twins again? Are we supposed to do something that we didn't get to do the first time? Has the Goddess given us a second chance at love that we missed out on then? What about their or our babies, if what you say is true? What are we to do?" I question.

I put the eggs on to cook and plate up the hash browns that Robin sets on the counter. Once I finish cooking the eggs, I place them on the plates. Robin removes the steak from the grill and cuts it for us. He places the bigger slice on his plate and gives me the slightly smaller piece.

I take our plates to the table where Robin pours us milk and juice. We sit down and start to eat, thinking of what we are afraid to be the truth, and each wondering what we are to do now if it is. I think back on the dreams that I have had and try to piece them together. Yes, it makes sense. I do believe what he says is true, but how to know for sure? Samhain is only 30 days away. That day, we are going to perform a special Ancestor Ritual for Samhain to honor all of the family members that died during the "Burning Times." That may give us the answers we need.

"I don't know, Marian. I wish I had the answers. All I know is that the more I have these dreams, the more I feel like I missed out on something. I can't explain it. I just have this gut feeling that we are they; that we have a second chance. We can't pass that up. You know our beliefs in reincarnation. We chose this family and these parents for a reason. We wanted to have what they took from us the last time. I believe that we are soul mates. Normally, the only times that we have glimpses of our past lives are when we are in the Summer Lands between lives. I think that this time we received a glimpse of our past lives to right a wrong," Robin comments.

"Perhaps you're right, but I don't exactly know what to do about it. I mean, breaking a taboo once was apparently dangerous enough. It's not as if we could expect well wishes from the community this time, either! Of course, they can't burn us for it this time, but they can still shun us for doing it. Then again, we've never cared much what people think about us anyway," I react to his declaration.

"I will be brutally honest right now, Sis. I don't just think of you as my sister. My feelings are not that different from those we might have had for each other in that past life. Why do you think that I have enjoyed our little teasing so much, despite having to jack off in order to get rid of my blue balls? Can you honestly say that you don't have the same sort of feelings? Why else do you flirt so much and try to get my attention so much?

"That's not even counting your reaction to all of my past girlfriends. You haven't exactly welcomed any of them with open arms. For that matter, I haven't been too thrilled with your boyfriends, especially Darrel Foghorn. That guy has 'wife-beater' written all over him. He's a controlling sociopath," Robin tells me.

"Well, I kind of scared that jackass off myself. He accused me of being a 'devil-worshipper' when I told him I am a Wiccan, so I threatened to put a hex on him," I reveal.

"We don't do that! Marian, you know better! We have a little rule that says 'harm none'! Whatever we do will come back to bite us in the butt!" Robin yells with some irritation.

"Yes, I know that, but he doesn't! It shut him up, after all. It was fun to watch the look on his face when I said that. I told him that I would make his dick shrink and never get up again, amongst other things," I giggle.

"I half-wish that you could do that. Darrel doesn't deserve to fuck anyone. He's too much of a bully. The only sex I'd wish on him, if I could do so, is prison sex at the hands of a bigger bully. The idea of him walking funny for a few days cracks me up. Now, will you answer my question about your feelings about me? You seem to have evaded it so far," Robin remarks.

"Yeah, I have those feelings, Robin. I just ....I don't know...I'm just kind of embarrassed about it, I guess. Have you ever thought that might be partly the reason why we go through so many boyfriends and girlfriends? We're trying to find something that we'll only find with each other. It just scares us to admit it. Yeah, I delight in watching you get a hard-on. I usually think about you jacking off while I watch you or I start to think about giving you a good BJ," I finally admit to him.

I watch him stand up and take the plates that we finished to the dishwasher and load it. He turns around and looks at me. My heart quickens at the look of unmistakable desire. He slowly walks towards me. I glance down and see that his cock had gotten fully hard. He appears to be around 9 inches, long and fat. My mouth waters, as I imagine what he would taste like. Some lingering memory swears that I have tasted him before, but that is impossible. Nevertheless, as he walks towards me, my body calls out to his, as if it has already sampled that which I am envisioning.

He stops in front of me and simply holds out his hand to me. I look at it and then back up into his brown eyes. I know what he wants. I know what we will do. I also know what we will save for the ceremony. I know I should refuse and say no, but I can't. A part of me refuses too, some part of my brain that says you have already done it.

I reach out with my shaky hand and put it in his. He pulls me up and pulls me into his arms. I wrap my arms around him and lay my head on his chest. I feel his cock lay hard against my stomach. He stands at 6'1" compared to my 5'5". I laugh as my familiar purrs, as she rubs herself against us while circling our legs.

"Sophia, go lay down, can't you see we are busy?" I say to my cat.

She just looks at us and then walks away with a flip of her tail. She can be such a Miss Priss at times.

"I still don't see why she won't mate with my Merlin. I don't see what she has against him. They would have beautiful babies," Robin pouts.

"You can't force someone to love you, or your cat in your case," I point out.

"Well, I can put a spell on her," Robin threatens.

"Don't you dare," I tell him firmly.

"Yeah, I know. I won't, but I do hope she will mate with him when she goes into heat. What is the use of having 2 pure-blooded Persians with papers, if we can't mate them and sell the kittens," Robin continues to pout.

"Just give them time," I reply.

"I am, but on a different subject. I can't wait any longer to have you. The dream I had last night has left me needing you now. I want to taste you. I have resisted this pull for as long as I can. Come let's give into this temptation. I promise not to take your virginity before the 31st," he states, leading me into his bedroom.

As we walk toward his room, a million things are going through my brain, but what stands out the most is how much I really need him right now. I feel my pussy getting wetter at just the thought of him sucking me, and me taking his huge cock down my throat. We walk into his room and he leads me over to his bed. Ignoring the disarray of the bed, I sit down on it. I watch him as he walks across the room and relights the fireplace. We have one in each bedroom and in the living room. He then closes the curtains, which darkens the room. It suddenly reminds me of last night's dream. I unexpectedly realize that it is in this room that my dream took place.

"I can see by the look on your face that you feel it too. When I woke up this morning, I swear that I could smell your scent on the sheets. I think a lot more is going on when we dream than we originally thought. You look so beautiful by the light of the fireplace. Lay down for me, please. I must have you now. I can't wait anymore," he states.

I lie back on the bed and watch him close the bedroom door. Now the only light is what the fireplace is casting off. I turn over to my side as I remember the girl lying in. I watch Robin's eyes widen even more and his cock harden to the point that it looks very painful. He walks over to the bed and stands there looking at me. I roll over onto my back and part my thighs, knowing what he sees and somehow I know exactly how he feels right now. I hear his breath quicken. I want to ask him to hurry up, but somehow I know he must do this on his own. It is as if we are reenacting the dream, only different, and this time we are both awake.

This time it is my turn for my breath to quicken, as Robin lies down beside me and leans over to inhale my feminine scent. I remember from the dream how intoxicating it is. I lean over and inhale his musky scent. I can't resist any more. I have to taste him. I have to see if I really know what he tastes like. I flick out my tongue and lick the precum seeping out of the opening in the head. I feel him flick out his tongue and do the same to me. I stretch my legs out as far as I can, inviting him to explore more.

"Oh yes, please more. I have to have this now! Please! This is pure torture," I implore of him.

"You want more of what, my cock or me eating you? I can't wait to feel you engulf my cock," he places a pillow under me, lifting me, and enabling everything to be at his disposal.

"Both!" I cry out.

He plays with my pussy and gently inserts first one finger then another. I buck against him, wanting more. After his fingers are wet, he pulls them out and runs them around my anal opening.

I grab a hold of his hips, which are right above my head, and pull him down to me. I then engulf his cock. Oh Goddess, it does taste just like I knew it would! I was surprised that I had no trouble taking his full massive size, but then on another level I knew that I could. The more we were doing, the more I started to wonder if we had been sleepwalking while he dreamed.

He inserts his fingers into my ass and starts to suck me hard. I don't know how long I can hold back. I want to cum right now, but I also want to wait for him to cum. I pick up speed and suck him faster. I gently roll his balls between my fingers and lightly squeeze them. I can tell he is getting near to the edge too. I buck my hips as he finger fucks my ass and sucks my pussy.

I quickly take his cock all the way to the base and suck hard as he pushes it further down my throat. I love him with all my being and know that I will never want another person in my life but him. I have never felt this way about anyone else. When I think I can hold out no longer, he tenses and erupts, sending buckets of cum down my throat. I let loose and finally cum. For the first time in my life, I squirt. He quickly latches onto me and swallows every drop, just as I do him in return.

I have been so caught up into the moment I don't even realize he has added a third finger into my ass. I suck his deflating cock clean as he cleans my pussy juices up. I lie there on the bed, as my heart rate tries to return to normal. I feel him pull his fingers out of my ass and watch him turn around in bed. He leans over the edge and grabs some baby wipes to clean us up.

"Wow that was incredible! It is as good as the dreams are, but yet different," I respond with a shaky breath.

I don't even dare try to stand up right now; instead, I snuggle up to him and lay my head over his beating heart, as he wraps his arms around me. I know we have to talk about what is going on. I know we have to decide how to find out the truth and decide what we are going to do. I even know that we will explore more before we leave this bed, but all I can do right now is drift off to sleep. Right before sleep overcomes us, I feel our cats jump on the bed and curl up together. Just maybe we will have kittens after all.

12