A Kentucky Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,408 Followers

"If I let Marvin do this with me, will you do the same with Harvey?" I asked. I knew Cammie wanted to. She was just scared. "Hey Marvin, you got any rubbers?"

Marvin and I began to make out. I loved the way he kissed me and fondled my breasts, giving me the occasional nipple tweak. It was delicious. We made out for a long time strictly above the waist. This was great strategy for Marvin because I began to get horny and eager for some more serious action.

I finally decided to be the aggressor and I began to play with his penis. As soon as I touched it his cock became even harder and a little bigger, twitching up a storm. I smiled and I played with it with my hands. This elicited some happy masculine groans. Marvin had such a nice, low bass voice. His legs were so muscular. His shoulders were broad. His face had beard stubble that tickled me. I loved it all.

Soon after that I was on my back, my legs spread wide, and Marvin's fingers were working magic in my pussy. Harvey arrived on horseback. He had finally found us. Cammie had found us easily by cleverly letting Salt choose the path. Apparently, Salt could tell where I had led Pepper before him. Harvey came upon a scene where I was pumping Marvin's cock while Marvin expertly fingered me. I was noisily groaning.

Cammie was rapt watching the two of us and despite the noise and smells of the new horse amongst us, she seemed unaware that Harvey had arrived. Harvey dismounted and stood next to the still naked Cammie and put his arm around her clutching her left boob. Cammie quickly related to him what was going on.

"Hey Luisa, do you want to blow me while Marvin fucks you? That will destroy Anthony worse than a gun!" Harvey said.

That's how I got my first spit roast. The boys put me on my hands and knees. Marvin mounted me from behind as I sucked off Harvey. Cammie committed the whole scene to the phone. God, it felt good. Marvin lasted a good long time, and I was getting close, so close, when suddenly he stopped, plunged deep inside me and let loose. I dropped Harvey's cock from my mouth. I had been so close!

"Did you cum?" Marvin asked me. He had not learned yet you never ask a girl that. I didn't blame him. Anthony always made the same mistake. They all do, I suspect.

I decided not to lie. "No," I said, "but I was about a minute away. It's so frustrating!"

"Come here, Luisa," Harvey said.

I looked at him. I knew what he was about to do. This was too much. I just fucked Marvin and now I would fuck his twin Harvey too? Nobody did stuff like that! I would become slut of the year at my school if anyone found out. And you know boys talk. That's what they do. No, I could not possibly have sex with Harvey too. I had made my choice. My choice was Marvin.

I wanted to, though. I wanted to fuck Harvey, too. I wanted it all, the full twin sex experience! What was wrong with me? Was I debauched? Was I dissolute? Was I a tramp? My thoughts were that after all I was going far away to New York for college and leaving the gossip mills of backwater Kentucky far behind. Where's the harm?

I looked nervously at Cammie. She nodded her approval. "How do you want me, Harvey?" I saw Marvin smiling. He was now stroking Cammie's leg. Was Marvin smiling because he was into sharing, or smiling because that left Cammie unoccupied and vulnerable? She would never do it with Marvin. She had a major crush on Harvey!

Harvey was not a missionary by any means. Far from it. The man was a big-time sinner. Probably he was a little racist, too. I had seen the signs before. What can I say? It's Kentucky. One thing he was, and there was no question about it, was sexy, just like his brother Marvin. Did he fuck like him too? Or were their styles different? Wouldn't that be cool to find out? Yes, yes it would!

Like Marvin before him, Harvey took me missionary position despite how far his essence was from being a missionary. He lasted long enough for me to let loose with a monster climax, perhaps the best of my young life. He then power fucked me until he shot his load deep inside me. Only then did it occur to me that he was not using a condom. Damn it to hell! Still, feeling him squirt inside me just then seemed to make the risk of pregnancy and disease worthwhile.

What was I thinking? Of course, that fleeting pleasure, no matter how wonderful, could never make such a risk worthwhile. I promised to start going to church if I could escape getting pregnant.

I collapsed and closed my eyes, lying on my back, my pussy filled with Harvey's copious cum. I heard Cammie and Marvin getting frisky. I thought she would have saved herself for Harvey, but hey, they're twins so...? Jesus, I don't know! I knew she was a virgin. Was she really going to let Marvin be her first? Well, he was a better choice than my choice of Anthony had been!

The answer was clearly yes. He mounted her in missionary position, too. I filmed them going at it and by the time Marvin pulled out and shot his load all over her boobs, Harvey was ready to go again. I braced myself for the sexual onslaught, but he ignored my naked and willing body and he went straight for Cammie's freshly fucked body. Right after Marvin got off her, there was Harvey standing over her. He pulled her to her hands and knees and entered her doggy style. This was also horsy style, I quietly giggled to myself. Cammie seemed to have no objections. Nope. She had none at all!

I looked over at Salt as Cammie and Harvey were doing the nasty. Cammie was enjoying herself, moaning loudly at the thrill of having Harvey inside her. I got up and began walking over to Salt. I motioned to Marvin to come with me. He did of course. He had already fucked both of us, but I was still a naked woman sexily beckoning for him and he was not about to resist that!

Salt was downwind of all of our sex and the smells were once again getting to him. His erection was huge. The twins were hung, sure, but even together they could not compare with Salt! Now I'm not a size queen even if it sounds like it. I was simply rapidly becoming a good time girl. It was beyond outrageous to fuck two men back to back, especially for my peer group of recent high school graduates! Now I had done it, and so too had Cammie.

I stood in front of Salt with my legs spread apart. Salt bent down and placed his nose at my crotch to inhale my scent. He whinnied approvingly. I stroked his nose and whispered sweet nothings to him.

"Want to make love to me again so that Salt can watch?" I asked Marvin. "He's never seen humans having sex, you know." I knew Marvin would fuck me again no matter what I asked. All I had to do was to ask him!

Marvin was silent but he smiled at me and his cock rapidly grew hard again. I already had my video for Anthony. There was no need to seduce Marvin again. Why was I doing this? I asked myself that question several times.

My answer finally came to me. I really wanted Salt to see me making love with a man. I had watched him and Pepper enough times and now I wanted to return the favor. The irony is that I'm sure Salt did not care. It was arousing for me to have seen Salt and Pepper get it on, but horses are not twisted kinky animals like some of us humans are. Or maybe they are? Who knows?

Salt certainly watched us. He did not seem to get bored. Marvin lasted a long time, too. Marvin fucked me missionary, rear entry, and with me on top watching my boobs bouncing around above him. This was certainly the day for my boobs to bounce! He finished me up with me on my back and him giving me a power fuck. He was so good. He was so much better than Anthony, my only basis for comparison.

Harvey was a good fuck too, but I was falling fast for Marvin. Fortunately, Cammie was infatuated with Harvey. Things were working out!

When Marvin drove me to a noisy climax Salt gave a loud neigh of approval and pawed the ground with his foot. His erection was back. I guess he was enjoying the show! Good for him.

Cammie and I tried to get the twins to promise to keep our little afternoon of debauchery quiet. We did not need to become known as the high school sluts of all time, even if perhaps we were! My reputation was already in the toilet thanks to Anthony. Every boy in our high school had doubtless seen me naked, blowing Anthony, and had even seen a video of Anthony fucking me.

How do you face your male friends once they've seen pictures and videos like that? I have the answer by the way. You don't. You go into hiding and go far away for college at the first chance you get.

The twins did not keep their word. I knew they would not be able to. They were proud of their sexual conquests, especially laying two hot girls at a time. What high school boy would not be impressed with that?

The twins bragged to everyone about their little double teaming of Cammie and me, my spit roast, and all that. The four of us were never the same after that fateful day.

Cammie and Harvey became an item. I dumped Anthony. I did not want Marvin as my boyfriend either but I was happy for him to be a friend with benefits. He used his benefits often and I had no objections. I had no objections at all. On Fridays Cammie and I would go riding. The twins went riding, too.

Cammie and I got in the habit of riding off to the pond and getting naked and then continuing our ride naked. If the twins found us riding naked, well, you can imagine what happened. One time, however, the twins had their cousins from southern Indiana visit them, and the four boys went out riding.

We weren't warned and the twins plus their two cousins found us while we were riding naked. They had been hoping to find us naked that day. They had even titillated their cousins by telling them all about us and how we rode naked on Fridays. It was embarrassing when they actually did find us. It's hard to hide your nudity while mounted on a horse. Cammie and I had to make quick decisions about what to do. We knew what the boys wanted, but four of them? That was too much. Or was it?

Yes, it was too much. We learned that the hard way. The very hard way. All four of them hard and just the two of us nice and wet made for some interesting math. Good thing I was good at math. I always had been.

As the six of us went at it I shot a glance at Salt. It's hard to tell with a horse, but I think he was smiling as he looked on. At the time he was more interested in Pepper. It being summer, her estrous cycle was in full force, and this was one of the few days per month she was receptive. Soon it was eight of us getting on. I took on Marvin and Harvey. Cammie got the two cousins. We all watched as Salt got Pepper.

When all of the sex was over I went over to Pepper and stroked her lovingly and then I went to Salt. Salt and I exchanged glances. I giggled and Salt seemed to whinny back to me. He understood. Salt always was a smart horse.

Skidmore College is in upstate New York, up the Hudson River in Saratoga Springs. Saratoga is around 30 miles north of Albany and it has one of the oldest extant racetracks in the U.S. Not unrelated I suppose, Skidmore has a great equestrian program. That's in fact why I chose Skidmore as my college.

You can't ride naked in upstate New York. I wore my thin yoga pants and no panties. That was good enough. Cammie, Marvin and Harvey all went to the University of Kentucky. It's a good school. I felt out of place at Skidmore. Most of the other students were from New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Massachusetts. A lot of the students were art students. Skidmore is also renowned for its studio arts major.

I found ways to enjoy myself. We had great parties with lots of powerful weed and lots of booze. My loyalty to Marvin began to waiver as some nice men expressed interest, shall we say. When I learned Cammie was into a ménage à trois with the twins I decided my loyalty to Marvin was no longer needed. I declared open season on myself and acted accordingly.

One Saturday night there was a blowout party with tons of really good weed and lots of liquor. I was feeling no pain. Sarah, Becky, Mike, Steve and I began to play truth or dare. The dares started becoming sexual with dares to kiss or to remove clothing so after I had kissed all the boys and was down to a bra and my jeans I began to opt for truth.

Sarah asked how many men had laid me. I truthfully said three. Everyone was surprised because at Skidmore no man had even come close to laying me since I was loyal to Marvin. The next time Becky asked the question she was asking all of us: Had we ever taken on two or more people at the same time? Nobody had of course until Becky got around to asking me the question.

I answered with silence which of course was deafening. Sarah said, "Really Luisa? You did two at a time?" There was awe and respect in her voice.

I decided to play upon their ignorance, their snobbery, and their biases and I replied, "I grew up in the Kentucky countryside. What did you expect?"

"Is that where you learned your fabulous horseback skills?" Mike asked, and I was grateful he was changing the subject from sex. It wasn't long before Mike led me to a corner and we were making out. Steve came over and he helped Mike take off my jeans and now I had two men molesting me in my bra and panties.

Two other men kept Sarah and Becky busy. I was impressed with how fast the guy with Becky was, and how amazingly easy Becky was. Bear in mind though we all were drunk and stoned and out of control.

Before I knew it, he had Becky naked on her back, his cock deep inside her, and her moans filling the room. Everyone watched them go at it. From my vantage point all I could see was the guy's ass moving up and down and Becky's two legs sticking partially up in the air as she got pummeled.

Suddenly it was my turn. Mike had removed my bra and was playing with my boobs with the occasional nipple pinch and this was designed to drive me crazy. It did, too. At the same time Steve was pulling off my panties, revealing my pussy to the entire room of people. Soon though he covered it with his large hand as his big fingers played with my labia and went inside me and began pumping in and out of my pussy.

It became my turn to moan and my moans joined Becky's. Shortly later Sarah was joining the moaning chorus too as some guy I did not know was taking her to town. This was becoming an orgy and then OMG Steve's cock was inside me! He was sliding it in and it was driving me to distraction. It felt so good! I guess I had been horny after three months of abstinence and having Steve inside me turned out to be just what I needed.

I liked Steve. He was smart, funny, and not sexist. He was good enough looking, too. He was an art student and knew squat about horses but I liked him anyway, to my great surprise. I also loved the way he screwed me. I was really into it and I was groaning and moaning up a storm and telling him I loved him. I was totally out of control. You know the way some girls get after too much weed and too much booze? They get horny, affectionate and most of all easy. I was all three, in spades.

Steve shot his load inside me and it was even better than when Harvey did. I was so glad I had gone on the pill! I had forgotten how exciting was the feeling of a man ejaculating deep inside me. God, it felt good. I felt wanted, desired. I was on cloud nine. I had not climaxed but I had enjoyed every second of our time united in love together and that was more than enough. Climaxing is overrated.

As I was lying there, my eyes closed in bliss, I realized Steve was pushing my legs apart again. Already? It was too soon! My limited experience with Anthony and the twins dictated that men need time to recover before round two. Well, maybe not all men are the same? Maybe college men recover faster? It never dawned on me until I opened my eyes that it was someone other than Steve climbing into position!

I instantly panicked as Mike was on top of me, his cock poised at my entrance, and before I even blinked his cock too was inside me. I began to say no, no, this is too much, but my words devolved into groans as his cock felt like heaven incarnate inside me! Oh my, Mike was good at this! While Mike fucked me, Steve was playing with my boobs and kissing me. Holy Moses!

Sarah and Becky were now whimpering in the background. They had either both orgasmed, or they had faked it. A lot of us girls faked it a lot of the time. Men wanted us to cum but it just was not always going to happen, so we had all learned to fake it. Who cared, anyway? They both looked to be blissed out.

The point is, all the action was with yours truly at this point as the two men continued their double team assault on my small, fragile body. I was eating it up, too, in serotonin heaven. Steve had perhaps prepared me but it was Mike who won the brass ring, driving me to a wonderful climax. I felt no need to be subtle about it either as I screamed out my bliss to the high heavens above.

I was dimly aware of applause. An audience of around twelve men and women had watched me get double teamed and climax. It was all the more special because I was one of the only remaining freshman girls who had not yet been laid, and now I was getting laid rather spectacularly. Skidmore is a small campus and it is like provincial Kentucky all over again in the sense that everyone in the college soon knew that pretty little Luisa had been double teamed and loved every second of it.

There was a difference, though. Instead of being a slut and ostracized, nobody cared. Those who did care had the opinion 'well, good for her!' Skidmore was great that way. It reminded me of what I had learned in Sunday School in Kentucky which absolutely no pious Kentuckian ever practiced: from Matthew 7:1-3, judge not that ye be not judged. At Skidmore they did not judge; they simply did not care!

The next day to recover from my -- ahem -- indiscretions, I went riding, seeking the peace and comfort that always comes to my soul when I am on a horse. I wore yoga pants and no panties and rode bareback. In my mind I was back amongst the bluegrass, riding in the beautiful Kentucky countryside.

That night Steve and Mike took me out. We went to a bar and drank enough bourbon to get me falling down drunk. When they took me back to my tiny dorm room I got my roommate to leave and I invited them both in. Hey, if Cammie can have a ménage à trois down in the bluegrass state, so I can I, up in New York, right? My freshman year became hopelessly enjoyable.

Ultimately, though, it didn't work out. It's the same old story. Mike got jealous of Steve and Steve got jealous of Mike and we all three began to fight all the time. We broke up at a fortuitous time. I was going home for a holiday and planning to go riding with Cammie.

Even though the weather was unfriendly we could not resist riding naked together once again, and of course both of us wondered about whether or not Marvin and Harvey would be riding too, and if they would still be interested in two Lady Godivas?

Marvin and Harvey did indeed go out riding. They found us. We all dismounted and kissed and hugged. They gave each of us a box of Godiva chocolates and we gave each of them our naked bodies. I only wanted Marvin and Cammie only wanted Harvey. To our relief, the men were okay with not sharing us with the other this time. I invited Marvin to come to visit me at Skidmore and to go riding up there with me.

Around a month and half later Marvin actually did come to Saratoga. I showed him my favorite coffee shops on Broadway and we had brunch at Max London's and saw the historic battlefield from the war of independence. Best of all we went riding together. This was not the Kentucky countryside so when Marvin suggested we dismount and 'have some fun' I said no, to wait until we were back at my room.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,408 Followers