A Killer Comes To Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah! But you were there for me. You have always meant a lot to me. I just wish ... well I just wish things could have been different," he says, looking down sadly.

"Michael? What's wrong?! What do you mean you wish thing could have been different?"

"Mel, you've always been the most beautiful girl I've ever known. You've always been one of my best friends too. I just wish I could have ... dated you some. After you moved from your parents' house to your apartment, I guess I knew then that we probably wouldn't have a chance to ever be ... closer."

"I would have loved to have dated you. I guess I always seemed to have a boyfriend though when you didn't have a girlfriend."

"I would have broken up with any girl for the chance to be with you. Maybe it was just teen love or something, but I really had strong feelings for you ... I still do I guess," he says wistfully.

I never realized it before now, but Michael probably always had a crush on me. I guess he just wants me to know how he feels now, knowing we won't be seeing each other for a very long time, if ever again.

I reach out and take his hand into mine. I look deeply into the eyes of my lifelong friend.

"You are a very special friend to me, more special in many ways than any guy has ever been, other than Mark. Why didn't you ever ask me out? There were times you could have you know."

"I have to admit ... I'm very envious of Mark ... I've always wanted to ask you out on a date ... but I was always afraid I would loose your friendship if things went wrong," he says regretfully.

"Michael, you never would have lost ... "

He interrupts me, "I knew I wasn't as handsome as the guys you usually dated ... and I didn't want to be embarrassed by having you turn me down. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever known. I've always loved you ... but I knew I could never have you ... the way I wanted, " he says, forlornly.

I know he can see from my reaction that I'm a little stunned by his confession. I have always had strong feelings for Michael as a friend, but I never realized that his feelings for me were so deep.

Looking carefully into his eyes, "Michael, I've always loved you as a close friend. I would've dated you if you had asked me. I wish I had known how you felt all that time."

"It's water under the bridge now ... I'm just so glad we've remained close friends for so long ... but I have fantasized ... what it could've been like with you," he says disappointedly.

I feel a little apprehensive, but very flattered by his confession. I begin thinking about what it could have been like as well. He is a very attractive man now. He has filled out and become quite muscular. I feel myself becoming aroused as I look at his strong, sexy body. I sit there quietly for a few long moments before Michael gets my attention.

"Is something wrong? ... Did I upset you with what I said?" he asks with distress in his voice.

"No, Michael ... nothing is wrong ... I couldn't help wondering for a moment what it could have been like as well ... you're a handsome guy," I say affectionately.

"Thanks for saying that ... it means a lot to me to know you feel that way. I didn't mean to ramble on tonight about having a crush on you ... I'm sorry," he says, somewhat embarrassed now.

"Don't be embarrassed ... it's okay ... at least we both know how the other feels now ... I just wish I had known before now though."

"Well ... I guess I need to get going ... there is still a lot I need to do ... would you do me one favor though before I go? He asks shyly.

"I will if I can, Michael. What is it?"

"Would you let me ... can I ... kiss you ... just one time?" he asks, almost blushing.

I look down at the floor for a moment thinking ... one kiss can't hurt.

"I suppose ... a kiss would be fine ... I guess ... I wonder why we never have kissed before, even as friends ... you know we never even ... fooled around ... as kids," I say, blushing profusely.

Michael stands up and takes my hand, pulling me eagerly from the couch. Our eyes lock together. A strong feeling builds in our gaze, unlike ever before. I feel an overwhelming desire to kiss him. I've never felt these feelings for Michael before.

He takes my arms with his hands as he leans down slowly, our lips meeting in a soft kiss. He pulls his face back from mine. The passion in his eyes is even more intense now. I feel the same passion building inside me as well. He leans back down and kisses me softly again.

"I'm sorry ... I know I said just one kiss ... I couldn't help ... "

"Kiss me, Michael ... "

We embrace each other like lovers as our lips press together tightly. I feel his tongue against my lips, my mouth opening without restraint to accept it. Our tongues seem to battle with each other, as our embrace grows even more intense. I can feel his arms around me, his hands moving down my back, caressing me, loving me.

He breaks the kiss for a moment and looks into my eyes intently. I think about Mark for a moment, but my desire to be held by Michael overwhelms me. I feel helpless to his desire. I want him to take me.

Michael leans to kiss me again, deeply this time. My arms pull him to me tightly. My lust for his touches consumes me. I know in my heart that I'm going to give my body to him tonight. I feel a strong need to make love with him. I know I'm about to cheat on Mark for the first time, but I feel so lost in my lust for my friend. I want him to make love to me so badly right now.

He begins kissing and nibbling on my neck; this is my weakness. I begin moaning softly, letting him know that I'm surrendering my body to him. I can feel him nibbling on my ear, causing me to become even more aroused. He pulls back from me, looking into my eyes, as if to ask for permission to continue. I can see the lust in his eyes, as my own look tells of my desire for him.

"I need you to make love to me," I say quietly.

He kisses me deeply again before stepping back to look at me. He slowly removes my clothes, gazing with desire as my body is revealed to him. He kisses each part of me, as it is uncovered. Standing back a step, he looks with intense desire at my body, exposed to his eyes for the first time ever.

He quickly removes his own clothes, staring at my body intently as he does. His large erection quickly catches my eyes. I step to him, taking it in my hand. I kiss his chest as I caress his throbbing cock. I can't resist the urge to go down on him. I look into his eyes as I sink to my knees, still holding his erection. I stare into his eyes, taking his swollen cock between my lips very lovingly. I lick the head gently, swabbing it with my soft wet tongue. I slide my lips along the bottom of his shaft until I reach his sperm filled balls. I feel his strong hands holding my head now, as I make love to him with my mouth.

I lick at his sack, taking each of his balls lovingly into my mouth, sucking gently. I can hear his moans beginning. I pull my mouth away, looking into his eyes again as I move my lips to the tip of his shaft. I slowly take his cock between my soft, full lips again. My tongue and lips making love to him as he fills my mouth and throat with his throbbing cock.

I begin sliding my mouth up and down his shaft, taking him deep each time. I know he can hear the slurping noises as I take him completely again and again. My hand massages his balls as I give him the best blowjob I possibly can.

Michael pulls his cock away from my mouth. I whimper softly at losing his handsome cock. He then lifts me so I'm standing in front of him, gazing at my body for a few moments. He steps over to the couch, pulling me with him before sitting down together. Leaning to kiss me deeply again, his hands explore my firm breasts. His mouth moves down slowly from my lips, kissing down my neck to my breasts. He kisses, licks, and nibbles on each of my hard nipples. I hold his head lovingly as he sucks hard, alternating between each breast. He removes his mouth from my nipple, kissing and licking down my body, taking his time to explore me completely.

He kisses and licks the insides of each of my thighs, tantalizingly close to my wet pussy. He pauses to look closely at my exposed pussy. He uses his fingers to touch me lightly, exploring, inserting a finger slowly inside my tight hole, feeling my wetness. He slowly fucks me with his finger, looking intently as my pussy grasps at his loving finger.

While he continues to work his finger deeply into me, he moves his tongue softly over my throbbing clit. He licks me lovingly with his wet tongue. I moan deeply, holding his head tightly to my aching pussy. I can feel his tongue bathing my clit as I approach my orgasm. His tongue licks me furiously, fucking me now with two fingers deeply. I lose control of my body and I scream out as my orgasm begins. My body reacts strongly against his mouth and fingers, as my deep moans grow very loud.

He pulls his mouth from my pussy and moves up over me. My body is still shaking from the intensity of my orgasm. We both turn on the couch so we are lying completely on it, with his body over mine. I spread my legs willingly, encouraging him to put his cock inside me. As the tip of his throbbing shaft touches my wet opening, we kiss each other deeply once more. He breaks our kiss and pulls his head back, looking down at me intensely. I tell him in a deep, sexy voice to fuck my pussy like he has always wanted.

He thrusts slowly into my tight pussy until he is completely buried. I moan loudly, telling him how badly I need his cock inside me, fucking me deep and hard. Michael begins thrusting into me with long hard strokes. Our lips lock together, tongues exploring each other's mouths as only lovers can. I raise my hips to meet his hard thrusts, allowing him to go even deeper inside me. His pounding drives my body back down hard into the couch.

Michael begins moaning intensely as his orgasm approaches. I can feel his cock swelling inside my tight pussy. With my pussy, I squeeze his cock tightly as it makes love to me. I wrap my legs tightly around him, holding him deep inside me. He groans loudly as his cock explodes deep inside me. I can feel his cum filling me. My own orgasm overwhelms me as I feel his cock jerking deep inside my body, filling me with his thick hot sperm. I hold him closely as our orgasms subside. I kiss his neck and face softly as he catches his breath. Both of us are sweating from the intensity of our fucking.

We turn sideways on the couch facing each other. His cock slips from my sensitive pussy, filled with his sperm. We hold each other still as we rest for a moment.

As I look at him, I begin thinking of Mark. I know I have now been unfaithful to him for the first time. I've never cheated on him with another man before. I close my eyes and grow fearful of the damage I may have just done to my relationship with Mark. I love him so deeply. Yet here I am in the arms of another man, my pussy leaking his fresh sperm. Tears begin streaming from my eyes. What have I just done? What am I going to do now? What am I going to tell Mark? Oh my God! Have I just destroyed the best thing that ever happened to me?!

I feel Michael's hand touch the side of my face.

"Melissa, don't cry. It's going to be all right."

"Michael ... I just cheated ... "

"Shhh ... look at me ... "

I look into his eyes. He looks at me so tenderly.

"Thank you for giving me this time. Thank you for letting me have you ... if only one time. I know you are scared now of what we have done."

He brushes my hair from my face. He looks softly at me, almost serene.

"I know you love Mark deeply, even though you both have been arguing often over the past weeks."

I look at him in surprise.

"Mel, I know you're questioning your relationship with Mark tonight, wondering if you're really meant to be together. I know that he argued with you about going back to the store with him tonight, so you wouldn't be in any danger. I know both of you are afraid you will do something to hurt the other ... don't be afraid of each other. I know you're meant to be together. I know you love Mark deeply. I know Mark loves you the same way. The two of you have a bright, loving future ahead. You will have ups and downs like any couple ... but you will eventually marry Mark ... and live a long happy life together."

"Michael ... how ... how can you know this? How do you know Mark and I have been arguing? How do you know what we argued about tonight? How can you know what I'm thinking and feeling?"

He just smiles at me without answering.

"Don't worry about what we just did together. I'll be leaving very soon and would never do anything to hurt your relationship with Mark. No one will ever know what we just did together ... as friends. You didn't cheat on Mark with your heart. You could never do that since it belongs to Mark."

He stands up and begins putting his clothes on. I move off the couch as well and begin dressing. He smiles as he looks at me. I know he can see the puzzled look on my face. How can he know these things about me?

"I have to go now, it will be a very long time before we can see or talk to each other again."

"Michael, you can call me anytime! You have my phone number. Please call me when you get to California ... you are my friend."

"Melissa ... it will be impossible for me to call you. Just know that I love you ... you will always be my friend."

He takes my arms with his hands. Leaning down, he kisses me softly.

"Thank you for being a true friend to me ... all my life. I've got to leave now."

Suddenly I notice blue lights flashing through the front windows of the house. I break my embrace with Michael and walk quickly over to one of the windows, glancing through the curtains. I can see several police cars parked in the front yard; officers are moving quickly from their cars and across the lawn with their guns drawn.

I turn to look back at Michael, but he is gone.

"Michael?! Where are you?!"

There is no reply as I begin walking quickly through the house. I begin running until I reach the backdoor and see that it's locked, the deadbolt still secure. I quickly walk down the hallway to the bedrooms looking for Michael. I begin hearing the doorbell and banging on the front door. I assume it is the police officers. I don't see any sign of Michael anywhere in the house.

After checking each room, I quickly run to the front door. I glance out the small window and see a police officer waiting for me to open the door. I unlock the door and open it, letting him come inside. After he enters the entrance hall, he looks around to see if anyone else is with me.

"Are you alright, ma'am? Are you alone?"

"I'm fine ... what's going on?!"

"Your neighbor called 911 after he discovered that his dog had found two men beside your house. The dog had been barking for awhile before he decided to come outside to see what was going on."

"This isn't my house, officer. I'm just house sitting for a couple while they are on a cruise. Did you say the neighbor found two men beside this house?!"

"Yes, ma'am. It appears that one of the men was trying to break into the house. It appears that he was able to break a window before the other man walked up on him. They struggled for short time before they apparently killed each other."

"They are dead?!"

"Yes, ma'am."

The officer walks back to the front door, motioning for me to follow. After stepping out on the porch, he points to the side of the house where the garage is located. It is very dark in that area, but I can see flashlight beams moving around from the side of the house.

"It looks like the burglar stabbed the man that walked up on him a number of times. It appears that he wasn't able to subdue him quickly though. The man that was stabbed apparently had a gun or took a gun from the burglar and shot him, killing him instantly it appears. I doubt the man who shot the burglar lived long afterwards. His own injuries were pretty bad. Did you hear anything within the past hour that sounded suspicious?

I pause for a moment, wondering if I should tell the officer about Michael, that he had been here for the past hour.

Another officer walks up quickly.

"Sir, it looks like we have the serial killer. One of the dead men fits the description a witness to one of the earlier killings gave us."

The officer turns to look at me.

"Ma'am, were you expecting someone tonight?"

Suddenly I become filled with horror. Michael was with me the last hour. The only person I was expecting tonight other than Michael is ...

"Oh my, God!"

It can't be him! Oh God! Please don't let it be Mark! He could have come back to the house to surprise me! He could have walked up on the killer trying to break in! Was Mark laying beside the house dying while I was fucking Michael?!

I begin running to the side of the house screaming, "Oh my God NO! ... I'M SORRY, MARK!"

As I get closer to the bodies, I see the headlights of a car pulling in behind the police cars in the yard. A man gets out quickly, running up the driveway in my direction. As the man gets closer, I can see who it is clearly.

"Oh thank, GOD! Mark, hold me please!"

Mark takes me into his arms, holding me as I wrap my arms around him tightly. I begin crying as I hold the man I love in my arms.

"Melissa, look at me! Are you okay? What happened here?!"

"I should've gone with you! I'm sorry ... thank God you are okay! I thought you were one of the dead men beside the house!"

"What! What dead men?! I left the store after I couldn't reach you on the phone. I figured something was wrong here. Thank God you're all right! Who is dead beside the house?!"

The officer I was originally talking to walks up to us.

"Ma'am, is this man the person you were expecting tonight?"

"Well ... yes and no ... another friend called and was going to come by to see me."

Another officer walks up to the three of us.

"Sir, the phone line at the side of the house has been cut ... just like with all the other victims."

I look up at Mark, "Do you remember Michael?"

"Yea ... What does Michael have to do with this?"

"He called me not long after I got off the phone with you. He wanted to come by to see me."

"How did he know you were here? Why did he have to see you tonight?"

"He called Jessie to find out where I was at after he called my apartment. Remember me telling you he was moving to California soon? He called to let me know he was moving sooner than he thought. He wanted to drop by to see me one last time before he moved away."

The officer points over at the two dead men.

"Could the other man be your friend Michael?" the officer asks.

"I don't think so ...," I answer, unsure what I should say about Michael right now.

"If you don't mind, would you walk over there with me and see if you can identify the other man?"

"Yes, sir ... I'll try."

We all walk over to where the two dead men are laying.

I glance down and look closely at one of the dead men. I don't recognize the first man I see, but I recognize the other man immediately; it is Michael!

"Oh my God! Michael is the serial killer?!" I scream, pointing at the second man.

"No, ma'am. He isn't the serial killer. The other man fits the description we have though. It appears your friend Michael saved your life tonight. He lost his own in the process though."

Mark pulls me away from the dead men. He puts his arm around my back and walks me to the front of the house and inside. We walk together into the family room. He sits down with me on the couch, holding me close. He raises my chin with his hand, leaning down to kiss me like no other man can.

"He was just going to come by to see me one last time before he left! Why did he have to die?!"