A Kingdom for Slimes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The light quickly grew to become too much for the prince to take and he was forced to shield his eyes with his arm, although he was reluctant to look away. The magic continued to build until the room was filled by an indescribable sound. The noise was reminiscent of breaking pottery, although somehow heavier and accompanied by a low, brassy sound not unlike church bells heard through water.

The magenta light flashed forth one last time before fading. Stathis blinked the afterimages away from his eyes and looked upon what he had unintentionally done. His writing supplies had been knocked to the floor and a creature was sitting atop his desk. He supposed she was a demon of some sort, although he had never seen one quite like her. The unexpected visitor's flawless skin was sky blue, contrasting her deep red eyes. Luxurious hair cascaded down her shoulders and to her rear, its color transitioning from dark blue to almost white at the tips. The armored corset, stockings, and gloves the demoness wore did nothing to hide her incredible figure, and by the way she was sitting, she clearly didn't plan to do any hiding.

"You summoned me?" she asked with a languid smile, one slender hand toying with a lock of her hair. Her tail swished from side to side like a cat on the hunt.

Stathis was stricken speechless for a long moment. He hadn't expected much at all from the pen. Certainly, he had never expected this. Swallowing hard and trying not to stare too openly at the cleavage just above his head, he said, "I... I suppose so. But... who are you, exactly?"

The demoness sighed. "A novice, I see." She placed a hand under the prince's chin and lifted his gaze to meet hers, then her mouth twitched into a knowing smile. "Here's a tip for you. Never ask a demon for her name. It's a bit of a taboo among our kind. But you may call me Xeralstalis for tonight."

"Oh, I see. W-Were you bound to the pen... or something?" The prince trailed off lamely, not sure of how to conduct this conversation. He had dabbled in magic before, of course, but this was a cut above his usual parlor tricks.

The demoness laughed at the question, but the tone wasn't derisive. "Not exactly. But I did have a contract with the maker of that pen. Writing a heartfelt wish would summon me. I take it you were the one writing wishes at this hour."

Mutely, Stathis nodded.

Xeralstalis shifted so the prince was trapped between her shapely legs and leaned forward, a sly smile spread across her face. "And what might that wish be, Hmm? I promise I'm very skilled at granting the desires of young men like yourself."

The prince blushed at the attention and looked away. While he would be a fool to deny Xeralstalis was incredible to look at, that wasn't what he held in his heart. "You'll think I'm an idiot if you hear my wish," he said with a bitter laugh. "Everyone else does, after all."

"Come on, little one, you can tell me anything," the demoness purred, her hands sliding over the prince's chest.

Stathis sighed and nodded. What was there to lose in telling her? "I wish I was free of all this responsibility. Being a prince is a terrible burden. I only want to live my life on my own terms. Is that really too much to ask?"

The demoness' smile became thoughtful. "It's freedom you want, huh? I think I know just the trick to get you out of your responsibilities."

Stathis looked up at her skeptically. "You do? What kind of trick? Pardon my skepticism, but I have heard demons can be a treacherous bunch, Xeralstalis."

"Please, call me Xera. As to the trick, I assure you there's nothing to it. As long as you're the prince, you're trapped, am I right? Then I'll make you into someone other than the prince."

Stathis tried to keep how much that suggestion lifted his spirits as he replied, "Can you really do that? Something like that sounds like a lot of work."

Xera flipped her hair and looked down at the prince cockily. "As a matter of fact, transformations are my specialty. But I only perform them for people who are serious about it. I can understand if you'd rather not go through with the process."

"No, no, I'm interested!" Stathis insisted.

With a flick of her wrist, the demoness conjured a scroll held closed with an elaborate violet ribbon. "I just need a signature on this and we can begin, then."

The prince eyed the contract warily. He had heard plenty of stories about these sorts of things and none of them had ever ended well for the mortals involved.

Seeing his hesitation, Xera moved to toss the contract away, her features falling into a look of muted disappointment. "As I said, I only perform transformations for serious customers. It's really okay if you're having second thoughts. Most do these days, I'm afraid."

Seeing his one chance at freedom leaving, Stathis reached out and grabbed Xera's wrist. "Please don't leave. I'll sign the contract."

Xera giggled and unfurled the scroll. "Good boy. Here, take the pen you used to summon me and write your name at the bottom here. You don't need to worry about all that text, it just says you won't challenge me if you're unhappy with the transformation. I promise you will be very happy, anyway."

The demoness didn't need to tell Stathis to ignore the text. Even on his best days, the prince could only read a few lines before growing bored anyway. Quickly and without hesitation, he scribbled his signature on the indicated line and set the pen aside. "There, is that all I need to do?" he asked.

"That's all," Xera replied as she examined the name. "Not as neat as I would expect from a prince, but it will do." With a snap of her fingers, the scroll disappeared in a flash of blue fire, leaving not even ashes behind. "Now, my dear prince, I will give you what you've wished for."

"Do I need to do anything to prepare?"

Xera shook her head and hopped off her perch on the desk. "All you need to do is sit back and relax, little prince, and let me work my magic."

Stathis had seen little magic in his lifetime, but what feats he had witnessed had required complex incantations and gestures. Being a demon, Xera was under no such limitation. With a snap of her finger, the ritual began. A cool breeze emanating from the demoness found its way to every candle in the room and snuffed the tiny flames out effortlessly and replaced them with eerie blue sparks. In the unnatural light, strange specks that seemed composed entirely of shadow started to drift like motes of arcane dust, gradually being drawn toward the prince.

One of the dark orbs touched against Stathis's arm and immediately vanished into his skin. He raised a hand to the point of impact, but nothing felt unusual save for a tingling numbness. More of the shadows flocked to him and melted against him like ashen snow. As they did, the numbness spread throughout his entire body, eventually giving way to a strange, bubbly sensation. Looking down, he noticed his chest seemed to be expanding, but that wasn't what held his attention. Beneath his clothes, his skin had taken on a blue color similar to Xera's, only as more of the shadows merged into him, his skin grew progressively more translucent.

"What's this?" he asked, giggling almost reflexively. He supposed he should be concerned, but as his body grew softer and less distinct, he was filled with mirth. While it looked strange, the process felt amazing in ways the prince couldn't put into words.

"I specialize in transforming mortals into slimes. Did I not mention that earlier?"

"Am I becoming... a girl?" Stathis asked, prodding at his still-growing chest. The motion caused his whole body to shake like gelatin and elicited another pleased giggle.

"Well, in a way. As a slime, you don't technically have a gender. But I thought you'd be cuter like this, don't you agree?"

"Oh, certainly!" Faint trails of steam started to rise from Stathis's clothes as small holes began to show in the fabric. The prince watched curiously and poked at his sleeve, dissolving it faster.

"Your new body is acidic, but only slightly," Xera explained. "And only with certain materials. Most common fabrics will be eaten right up, along with most vegetable matter. Flesh is safe to touch, although you'll probably make whoever you come in contact with feel as bubbly as you do right now."

The last of Stathis's clothing melted away, leaving him - or her now, technically - exposed. The transformed prince looked down at her new body in wonder; While she was undeniably a slime, she also had a decidedly feminine form, complete with shapely hips and impressive breasts. Her hair had merged into the new body, as well, becoming a cascade of shaped ooze reaching down to her rear. "Amazing," she said, poking and prodding at herself.

"And delicious," Xera said, kneeling on the floor beside Stathis. "It's a shame you can't taste yourself, or you'd know what I mean."

"I taste good?" the slime asked, cocking her head. "Why would you make me like that? You aren't going to eat me, are you?"

"I can't help the taste, dear one," the demoness purred, crawling closer to her new toy with a look on her face like a cat on the prowl. "And don't worry, I'm not going to eat all of you."

"What do you mean?"

"There's a few tricks this new body of yours has I'd like to teach you, is all. Hold still, my sweet, and you'll see what I mean." As she spoke, Xera lowered her head until she was resting between Stathis's gooey thighs and started to lick at her plump womanhood. Being a slime, the part wasn't functional as it would be on a human, but the feeling of the demoness' rasping tongue slide slowly into her nonetheless set Stathis's entire body to quivering with pleasure.

"O-Ohh..." she moaned happily. "Wh-Why does that feel so... good?"

"It's as I told you, my sweet. Your body is full of surprises now, and this is one of them. Having another living being inside you will fill you with this kind of pleasure. It can be anywhere, even. See?" To prove her point, the demoness rose suddenly and stroked her tongue inside the shape of Stathis's shoulder.

The slime moaned again and a small pink light flickered into existence in her breast, beating like a faint heart. "S-Something's happening," she said, looking down at the light.

"That means you're aroused, my sweet," Xera purred. "And with such little contact, too. The more of me you have inside you, the stronger that feeling will get."

"R-Really? I want to try!"

In response, Xera leaned back and spread her legs invitingly to the slime. With a wink, she said, "Then come and get me, my dear. But only below the waist, okay?"

Stathis surged forward at once, engulfing everything below the demoness' slender waist. Almost immediately, her entire body became filled with unspeakable pleasure. She could feel her pliable body molding itself perfectly around Xera's delightful curves and slowly starting to fill her womanhood and rear. The light that had sprung to life in her breast grew stronger as she moaned loudly, the sound joined by Xera's own squeaks and squeals of delight.

The demoness's clothing dissolved at the touch and through the haze of pleasure, Stathis noticed her body growing ever so slightly larger. It seemed that 'eating' translated to immediate growth. Smiling at the thought, the slime moved away from Xera and back toward the writing desk.

"Where do you think your going?" The demoness asked. Her contented squeaks had stopped, replaced by the sharp bark of authority. "You haven't finished me yet."

"But Xera, I want to try something first."

"That's Mistress to you. And you can experiment all you want later. But first..." Xera pointed meaningfully at her womanhood, still damp with arousal and Stathis's slime.

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry." Obediently, Stathis engulfed the demoness' lower half a second time and was once again overwhelmed by the ecstatic sensation.

Xera leaned back, arching herself against the hard floor as she was filled with the viscous body. "Oh yes, that's what I wanted to feel!"

The two remained entwined for what felt like hours. With each passing moment, Stathis's light grew brighter in her core until it was shedding as much illumination as a torch and pulsing wildly. At last, the pleasure was too great for her to contain. With a howl of ecstasy, the light flashed, then burst like a miniature nova. The transformed prince sank away from Xera, quivering with the aftereffects of the demoness' introduction to lovemaking in this strange new body.

"You are a very good girl," Xera panted. Even she, with all her experience in such things, seemed to have been winded by her climax. "I have not made many slimes that are as good at pleasing their mistress as you are. Truly, you're a rare find."

"I'm glad I could please you," Stathis giggled. While Xera's attention was focused elsewhere, the slime slunk up to the writing desk and peered over its surface. Parchment was left in tall piles beside the bottles of ink and barely-touched quill pens. Curious as to what would happen, Stathis extended a gooey arm and placed her hand over one of the parchment piles.

As her hand touched the pile, holes began to open up in the sheets as they were consumed by her bubbling flesh. Stathis's flesh became as fizzy as champagne for a moment as the parchment was absorbed and converted into new slime and, by the time it was completely eaten away, she was left an inch or two taller than she had been before. "Incredible..." she murmured, eyeing the rest of the writing supplies hungrily.

"Careful now," Xera said teasingly. "If you eat all of that, you won't be able to send me back."

"I never liked writing anyway," Stathis giggled. She picked up two more reams of parchment and dropped them directly into her chest, watching them smoke and roil with a kind of cathartic relief. "The only reason I even tried was because Elaine wanted me to."

"Oh? And who might this Elaine be?"

"She's the knight in charge of watching me. She's pretty and all, but she can be a real stick in the mud sometimes. Every time I try to get out of doing boring prince stuff, she's the one who usually tracks me down and makes me go back home."

"Sounds to me like she needs someone to help her lighten up a bit."

Stathis nodded emphatically, the motion sending a few small splotches of blue slime splattering on the floor and sizzling away to nothing.

"Maybe you should go play with her," the demoness suggested with a smirk. "I'm sure she'll be shocked to see just how much you've changed."

"Do you think she'll like it?" Stathis asked as she dropped a container full of ink into her. The liquid swirled beautifully through her translucent body before slowly dissolving and changing her color back to its usual sapphire blue.

"Once you show her what that magic touch of yours can do, she'll be thrilled."

"Hmm, but I don't know where she is right now."

"Where was the last place you saw her?"

Stathis thought for a moment before answering. With all the parchment and ink gone, the newly-made slime girl started to poke experimentally at the desk itself. It was more work than the parchment had been by far, but if she squished her entire body against it, the telltale line of steam started to rise from various points on the wooden piece of furniture. She giggled quietly as, bit by bit, the desk began to convert into more slime for her lovely body. Then, remembering the question, she said, "Um, I think she had said something about needing to relax. We had been traveling around town today."

"And where would someone go to relax around here?"

"I always liked the orchard, but Elaine's probably in the baths. She always thought I was silly for liking a bunch of old apple trees so much."

"Oh, the baths!" Xera exclaimed, clapping her hands together eagerly. "I didn't know you had baths here. How lovely! I'm sure poor Elaine could use some company, don't you think?"

Stathis jumped up at the suggestion, an eager light coming to his sculpted eyes. "Yes, I certainly do," she agreed. "But how will I get there? Someone would be sure to see me in the halls." As she spoke, the last of the writing desk crumbled away. She was now nearly half again as tall as she had started and stood slightly taller than even Xera, who was by no means short.

"Your new body can do more than just please others, my sweet," Xera explained. "As long as there's a crack in the stonework, you can squeeze your way through. Nothing short of an impenetrable wall can serve as an effective barrier to you now."

"I do know where the pipes to the baths are," Stathis said musingly. "Do you think that would work?"

Xera grinned. "I think that would work perfectly. Are these pipes you speak of nearby?"

Stathis oozed her way over to a corner of her room, where a sink had been erected. "These are connected to the main waterway beneath the castle, and then that's connected to the baths."

"Wonderful. I wouldn't delay any longer if I were you. You wouldn't want to keep your lovely knight waiting, would you?"

The pipes were a tight squeeze for Stathis, but his new body adapted to the constraints almost as easily as water and soon, she was wriggling her way from the bedchambers to the baths. All the while, her head was filled with delicious thoughts of what she would do when she found Elaine. The knight would be surprised, she was sure, and maybe even a little afraid. But that fear would go away as soon as Stathis explained what had happened and how happy she was now. Really, she reflected as she navigated a twist in the pipes, it was incredible how quickly she had accepted even the gender change. True, the body was asexual to a degree, but the mental change was definitely there even if the physical workings weren't. She could change herself to look more like her old self, she knew: The body of a slime was as easy to mold as clay. Even still, she found she liked her new feminine form, and was sure Elaine would, too.

Stathis wondered if the knight would be in a towel, or even completely nude. The thought illuminated the tunnel in the soft pink glow of her core being aroused once more. She had occasionally wondered what lied hidden under that stuffy uniform or imposing armor of hers, and now she would at last get to find out. "I'll bet she's just wonderful," Stathis sighed to herself, the sound escaping like a small trail of bubbles. Still sighing to herself, the slime worked her way up the pipes.

Stathis had only to follow the flow of comforting heat to find the way into the baths. The darkness grew tempered by the distant glow of oil lamps as she wriggled her way up the pipe. Slowly, the glowing circle grew larger and larger until at last, she started to pour heavily out into freedom. The air in the circular chamber was warm and heavily spiced with the relaxing mist of incense. More importantly, Elaine was sitting wrapped in a towel with her back to Stathis. With a thrill, the slime realized she was alone.

With a muffled grunt, Stathis reformed herself into her new curvy body the demoness had so generously granted her. Elaine's back stiffened at the sound. "Who's there?" she demanded, quickly turning in place to look behind her. When she saw the smiling slime, she gasped and reached reflexively for a sword that wasn't anywhere to be found. Even a knight as diligent as herself wouldn't have thought to bring weapons into a bath.

"Don't be afraid, Elaine. It's me, Stathis," the slime bubbled cheerfully.

"No you aren't. The prince looks absolutely nothing like whatever you are."

"I know, isn't it great? My wish was granted!"

"So far as I know, the prince never once wished to become a slime. Or a... girl."

Stathis giggled as the pink light started to flicker back to life and she oozed closer to the knight. "I never thought I did, either, but now that Xera showed me how wonderful this body is. And it's all thanks to that silly old pen you didn't want me to buy."