A Kingdom for Slimes Ch. 04

Story Info
A final transformation rounds out the cast...
2k words
4.73
5.4k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The legend of the Fisher King had more of a punch behind it than anyone had predicted. Within a week of the demoness Xera ascending the throne, the nearby swamp began to claim farmland bordering its murky deeps. At first, angry farmers came to the castle to petition the rulers for a dispatch of royal engineers that might dam the incoming water. Those farmers weren't seen again, at least in their human bodies. The presence of frog-kin and slimes in the swamp -- where there had never been any historically -- suggested a fate other than death for those petitioners, but nothing could ever be proven. The villagers eventually gave up trying to ask for assistance, and as the rains started to fall more and more frequently, they could only sigh and shrug their shoulders.

Elaine wasn't ready to go down so peacefully, however. She knew she was up against almost impossible odds: Two powerful demonesses and their new army of overly-cheery slimes would be hard to take on alone. But she had Stathis on her side, and if they were careful, they might be able to come out on top for once. All it would take was a little planning and a lot of luck.

Their victory also depended on the presence and cooperation of Stathis, both of which were things Elaine lacked at that moment.

The knight sat on her bed and stared out the rain-streaked window glumly, still wearing her hair loose and a knee-length white nightshirt as her only covering. She had woken up to find Stathis missing, without even something as simple as a note to explain where she had gone. Normally, she would worry that the slime girl had gotten herself into trouble during the night, but with the kingdom the way it was now, it would have been more likely for Elaine herself to find trouble if the roles were reversed. Most likely, Stathis had just gone out to pay a visit to her new friends. She had become extremely popular lately, being the first slime to be transformed and all.

Elaine stood and stretched the stiffness from her legs. The morning had just gotten started and if Stathis wasn't going to make an appearance, she needed to go practice her drills. Xera never seemed to have any jobs for her since ascending to the throne, but she wanted to stay fit even if she wasn't doing anything otherwise. If she lost her edge, she wouldn't be able to eventually oppose the demoness, and she was sure that was exactly what Xera wanted.

The knight had hardly taken two steps toward the door when magenta ooze started to bubble up at the bottom of the door frame. Even though she'd seen this sight often enough, she nonetheless jumped reflexively back, her hand closing around the hilt of a sword that wasn't there.

"Don't do that to me, Stathis," she said, her heart hammering in her chest. "Can't you knock?"

The slime reformed into her usual feminine shape and shrugged. "Not really. Slimes don't have enough mass to make that kind of impact."

"I suppose you're right. Where have you been all this time, anyway. I stayed up nearly til midnight waiting for you, you know." Now that she was looking more closely at the slime girl, she noticed there was something different about her. What appeared to be flecks of silver glitter were suspended in a starry cloud around her faintly pulsing core.

Stathis grinned. "Xera wanted to feed me something special," she said.

"Would those sparkles be the leftovers, then?"

Stathis nodded.

Elaine leaned in closer to get a better look. The sparkles didn't look like anything special, but then again, she couldn't really see them all that well through the gelatinous goo surrounding them. "What was it she fed you? I didn't think you could dissolve metal."

"It isn't metal, it's a potion Xera fed me. She said it would make me more powerful."

Elaine frowned at the explanation. The only time people talked about getting more powerful was when they were expecting to either start a war or defend themselves from one. The sneaking suspicion that the demon queen had already caught onto her plans of sabotage came uncomfortably to the forefront of her mind. "Did she say why she wanted you to be more powerful?"

At once, Stathis surged forward, catching the knight by surprise and colliding in a wet, tingling hug. "I don't know. I don't really care, either. I tried to play with Xera and she wouldn't let me, so now I really need to have some fun!"

Elaine opened her mouth to protest, but her words became a mass of bubbles as the slime girl leaned her against the side of the bed and locked her in a deep kiss. The knight squirmed for a bit, but that only pushed her body deeper into Stathis', the softly glowing pink slime sending waves of hot arousal through her body wherever they touched. The only thing separating them both from complete contact was the scant nightshirt, and even that wouldn't last long. Already, holes were opening in the thin fabric as it was dissolved by Stathis' lustful approaches.

"This feels so good," the slime moaned happily, gliding up Elaine's now fully-exposed body and pressing her bosom against either side of the knight's head, trapping her inside her chest. The sensation sent quivers of pleasure through Stathis, the vibrations of which set off more arousal in the helpless knight. "You're probably even better than Xera could be, Elaine."

Trapped as she was, it was impossible for Elaine not to get some of the pink slime in her mouth. Somehow, the taste was even better than she remembered. Whatever Xera had fed her, it was clearly enhancing the experience. Perhaps that had been the goal all along. The thought drove Elaine to more jealously lick and suck at her gelatinous lover. She was Stathis' protector not some self-important usurper.

Stathis slid down on Elaine, letting her breasts press against Elaine's own bosom. Th slime girl had been noticeably bustier than the knight at first, but Elaine had now taken enough of her in to shrink the size down to where they were closer to equals.

"I love you, Elaine," Stathis said, her voice bubbling like a witch's cauldron. The pink light in her core flared brilliantly at the confession.

Grinning, Elaine wrapped her arms around the slime as best she could. "I love you, too, Stathis. I'm glad we get to be together after all we've gone through."

With a sound of elation, Stathis crashed back down on Elaine's face, locking the knight in a slimy, passionate kiss. Elaine returned the kiss with matching vigor, taking bits of Stathis into her yet again. As she was preoccupied with the kiss, however, she didn't realize the numbness in her skin was beginning to change. On her back, shins, and forearms, her skin was darkening and changing to a green-gray color. At the same time, the dark patches began to harden and take on the glossy, polished look of scales.

Moaning, she sank her hands into Stathis' back. As her fingers submerged in the warm slime, they too began to change. The fingernails lengthened and grew to sharp points, quickly morphing to more closely resemble claws. Her feet underwent a similar transformation as her teeth became more pointed and predatory under the influence of the slime's kiss.

Stathis pulled out of the kiss and, for the first time, Elaine noticed the bizarre transformation taking place. "Wh-What's happening?" she asked, panic starting to rise in her throat. This had never happened before. The only explanation that came to her was the potion. Xera must have fed Stathis something magical for it to be having this effect on her. Knees weak with her unreleased climax, the knight tried to move away. "I... I should stop..."

"But Elaine, don't go yet. I haven't shown you my new trick."

"What new -- Ahh..." Elaine's question was cut off by a gasp of intense pleasure as she felt Stathis plunge into her dripping womanhood. They had been intimate before, but each time, Stathis had avoided penetrating her like this. She had been starting to wonder why, but now all wondering was thrust quite literally out of her mind. She fell back onto the bed, its springy surface creaking and bouncing with the force of Stathis' pumping.

"I want to taste your orgasm," the slime girl panted, the light in her now shining a deep, constant magenta that filled the room with a sensual light. "Please, don't hold back this time, Elaine."

Elaine couldn't hold back even if she had wanted to. The top her head was beginning to itch as a pair of dragon's horns started to form on either side of her forehead. The worst itching, however, was reserved for her back. Her shoulders seemed to be shifting around as the beginning nubs of wings started to sprout into existence. They started out as little more than a pair of lumps she could barely feel, but the closer she came to her climax, the bigger the wings grew. Soon, they were clearly visible as wings, the bony frame covered in forest green scales and the membranes a shade or two lighter. The wings flared out to their full length as two distinct sensations began to build in the knight's lower regions. The more powerful of the two sensations was the unmistakable tightening before her climax peaked, but the second was more worrying. A point just above her rear was beginning to tingle the same way her shoulder had prior to the sudden growth of her wings.

Suddenly, she was filled with the urgent desire for release. "Stathis, I need it harder," she panted breathlessly, her new claws trying to grip onto the slime girl but only sinking into her sticky surface.

In response, Stathis squeaked adorably and began filling Elaine's womanhood with more of herself, filling her completely.

Elaine held on for a few moments more before finally succumbing to her passion. With a loud moan of ecstasy, she climaxed, the room filling with a brilliant flash of magenta light from Stathis as she, too, was overcome with the sensations. At the same time, a long, scaly tail grew out from behind Elaine, its length lashing sinuously around the two.

The two laid entwined in each others' arms for a long while afterward, content to wordlessly cherish the presence and closeness of the other. Eventually, though, curiosity drove Elaine to stand before her floor-length mirror and properly assess the changes to her body. The woman looking back at her in the reflection was more a fearsome dragon-kin than human. "Where did all this come from?" she mused, turning to get a better look at her tail in the mirror.

"Xera had mentioned something about the potion being a special treat for you," Stathis said. "I guess this is what she meant."

Strangely, there wasn't an ounce of irritation or sense of betrayal at the revelation. If anything, Elaine felt gratitude toward the demoness now. Apparently, more than just her physical body had changed during her moment of passion. Her mental processes had subtly shifted so that she no longer wished to stop Xera or her plans. She could remember wanting those things not even twenty minutes ago, but she could no longer remember why. Such motivations didn't seem to belong to her anymore. "Did Xera mention what she had in mind for this special treat?" she asked.

"Something about giving you the power to continue serving as her knight."

Elaine turned again in the mirror and nodded. Her newly transformed body was powerful in a way her human self never could have been. "I will have to pay Xera a visit later, to thank her for this gift," she said. Now, she truly knew she didn't have to worry about being separated from Stathis. For now and forever, she would be her champion.