A King's Touch Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dragontatto
dragontatto
1,216 Followers

"Yes. I saw your path and knew I had to let you go. It simply wasn't our time."

"This is our time?"

She nodded and reached for him. He caught her hands in his, stopping her from touching him.

"Iason?"

The confusion in her eyes made him pause.

"None of that, Clara. I won't last if you start touching me. My control is at its end. I need you and I have to know - will I have a barrier to contend with. The last thing I want to do is hurt you." His chest was heaving as he fought to control his desire.

"I..." she trailed off as heat flooded her face.

"I won't think less of you, sweetheart. I'm no virgin and have no right to expect you to remain chase for thirty years. You're a very desirable woman."

"I'm sorry but I married, Iason, to a nice young man after you left for Earth. He wasn't my chosen. I was his but when he died, I remained behind. My magick never sang to him like it does for you. We had a very quiet wedding night. While his body committed to mine, I felt...nothing. It's one of my deepest regrets, aside from hurting you."

When she was met with silence and felt him step away from her, her heart sank. I knew this possibility, but damn I, It didn't expect it to hurt this much.

"Look at me, Clara."

At the harshness of his voice, she winced but obeyed.

"Don't ever apologize for what you felt compelled to do. I was recently widowed and was dealing with my pregnant daughter. I chose to be exiled and knew I had no future to offer you. If I'd thought I had, I would've dragged you with me despite your protests."

"You would've?"

"You bet your sexy ass I would've. You're mine. Now get in bed! Our joining has waited long enough, don't you think?"

She nodded eagerly and crawled into the bed after shedding her clothes. She giggled as he crawled into bed with her.

"What's so funny?" He pulled her to him and sealed his mouth over hers

She whimpered in her throat as the rightness of their coming joining spilled through her every system. I want him so badly.

"I don't think I can last, Clara, I need to be inside of you. I'm sorry this first time is going to be fast." Before she could protest or say anything, he rolled onto his back and arranged her on top of his body. He thumbed her nipples before shifting enough to slide deep inside of her. She arched her back and moaned in relief.

"Iason!"

"Damn, you're tight. Am I hurting you? Damn, I knew I moved too fast. I'm sorry my love." He clenched his hands at her hips and fought the obvious need to move.

"No, you didn't hurt me." Panting, she started to move on him slowly and then faster and faster as her need to peak became stronger. She knew mating in this position would bind them together for the rest of their lives and she welcomed the bonds.

"Clara, I'm going to...are you ready?"

She could tell by his broken response he was already nearing the breaking point. They'd wait for so long, this first time was going to be quick.

"With me!" Her shout echoed through the room as she dragged him over the edge with her. They both went rigid as the convulsions struck them and the bonds of the chosen snapped in place during their climax.

Clara collapsed on her chosen's chest as the strength left her body. Even though it had been brutally quick, she felt more replete than she'd ever felt during any of her lovemaking with her previous husband. This is as it should be, she thought as sleep beckoned. Tired from the travel, she couldn't resist.

* * * *

King Gaerwn sat at his desk and waited for the interplanetary call to complete. It was costly but he didn't care. He needed to see if he could extradite Sara and her bastard from Earth. He wasn't sure what legal ramifications he could pull on Earth as the King of Sandova. It's worth a shot. If it fails I have a man in place at that damned school. He will be able to enforce what I need if I can't get them via legal means.

dragontatto
dragontatto
1,216 Followers
12