A Kinky Day at the Beach

Story Info
A lifestyle 24/7 bdsm couple has an encounter at the beach.
5.4k words
4.4
62k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Mistress and I like to visit the beach when it is hot out. We find the cool ocean water to be a nice relief from the heat. As an added bonus it encourages other people to do the same so we can observe and have fantasies about the sexy people we see on the beach.

I am 45 and my Mistress/wife is 34 and we have a 24/7 D/S relationship. I am a 6'3" tall bearded man with a receding hairline. Brown hair, blue eyes with a muscular dad body. She is a 5 foot 5 inch slender body with brown eyes and raven hair.

We met one night at a BDSM club when she was still in college preparing for her research paper in psychology. She was looking into a theory on human sexuality as it pertains to sadomasochist. She was about 22 at the time I approached her while she was talking notes on a legal pad looking at a man locked in wooden spanking bench being paddled by two women and asked if she had any questions.

At first she was apprehensive about me since I was a big, hairy, muscular man in a leather chest harness and leather pants with a black leather jock strap. At first she thought of me as a dumb brute explaining what she was doing using simple words and deflecting answers. Then I started to talk to her of Jung and Freud and she suddenly became more interested.

After about a hour of watching other people perform and watching the reaction of the crowd. I finally asked her if she ever tried any BDSM activity and she was curious but had never done anything more than tying her boyfriend to the bed. I offered to be her muse and suggested we go to the cross.

After I was chained to the cross one of the facilitators showed her how to use the various whips and canes on my ass and back. needless to say a light went off in her head and she discovered she enjoyed disciplining me. After that we experimented a little more and eventually she moved in with me and began controlling me more and more.

Which brings us to today, a hot summer in August. We arrive at an unofficial nude beach one that was notorious for arresting people for lewd behavior 40 years ago but the police have given up on that pursuit. It is not a nude beach in the official capacity but it is not uncommon to see naked flesh basking in the sun.

I pulled into the overcrowded parking lot and we immediately started to prepare to walk to our more secluded section of the beach. The spot where we usually run into like minded people who do not mind our lifestyle. From where we are that was at least 2 miles away. First I removed everything but my swimming briefs and started to apply sun block to my body. At that idea Mistress was unhappy and she made her intensions known by telling me to remove my briefs.

That may not seem like much but it is when you are being stared at. Mistress ensured her dominance by leaving me in a chastity device and having me walk down the beach naked. I knew better than to argue since last time I stayed in it for 3 months as punishment. She had the key to the lock dangling between her lovely bikini covered tits as a further reminder of who was in charge.

We finished applying sun block to each other and started walking toward the beach her in her skimpy black bikini, sun glasses, and wedged sandals. I was in the nude except for my sandals, sun glasses, and chastity device. She walked in front so I could watch her little ass sway as she walked causing me to get horny from the sight and hope for the ability to cum. I watched as she strutted up the beach with me in tow carrying the insulated cooler at my side and wearing the backpack with essentials for the beach.

As we walked along the beach a few people stopped and stared not believing what they saw, others just admired the view, and several people cheered as we walked by. We walked for about a mile until we came across a trio sitting on beach mats two women and a man who waved us over. One woman was naked lying face down exposing her backside to some sun. The other woman and man were under the shade of a canopy that was anchored with sand bags to prevent it from being blown away. They looked to be a couple in their late 20s or early 30s

Mistress approached them and I followed right behind her. She introduced the both of us to the trio. "I am Michelle and this is my husband Steve." Acting very relaxed in her introduction like we were meeting old acquaintances for lunch not complete strangers in on a beach.

The man spoke, "I am Carlos you may call me Carl, this is my wife Candice never call her Candy, and this is our house slave Nikki but you may call her whatever you like that is what we do." They were obviously comfortable with the situation.

Carl had the look of German decent with blonde hair and blue eyes but his skin was a bronze tone which means his family probably immigrated to one of the Latin American countries several decades ago. He was about 5'9" and wore Hawaiian print board shorts, a loose fitting light blue button up shirt and expensive gold rimmed sunglasses.

Candice was a very dark skinned athletic female with dark eyes and dark shoulder length hair. She reminded me of a model since she is very tall at least 6' tall and probably of Haitian decent by the accent. Michelle confirmed she was a model when she commented on her red one piece swimsuit a large sun hat and designer sunglasses. If what she wore could be classified as a swimsuit since it looked more like a fashion designers work to look good in as opposed to something that was used for swimming. It had holes in the material around the sides, and exposed her small cleavage nicely, and had gold buckles around the mid rift, chest, and shoulders. She basically stated the designer let her keep it since she liked free advertising by having beautiful people wear their clothes, and with her size no one else could fit it so well.

Nikki was a short light skin and a very toned almost gymnast body type with green eyes and blonde hair draped to the side to expose her back and neck to the sun.

She was only about 5' tall and very muscular. She laid in the sand absorbing the mid-day sun unimpressed by what was going on just listening to the music on her phone.

Michelle and I exchanged handshakes with Carl and Candice. I noticed that both their hands were smooth and well manicured which Carl commented on the rough calloused feel of my hands and asked what I did for a living. The attention made me a little uncomfortable so I simply responded construction which he stated he was an architect at one of the big firms in town.

As Carl and I talked Candice and Michelle discussed my particular situation and how she decided to lock up my cock. Which the story is really comical and stems from Michelle's deep seeded paranoia. When I would work out of town doing 4 days of 10 hours or even 4 days of 12 hours and have to work 150 miles away the company would provide a room for everyone on the crew to share. She basically thought I was screwing around on her.

When I got home one week from a long drive and an even longer workday she confronted me with angry tears and was convinced I was cheating on her while I was away. The next day I ordered a simple plastic chastity device to put her mind at ease.

At first she hated the idea and was angry at me for even suggesting such an idea since only a real bitch would ever do that to another person. Then she realized that she was over analyzing this and I was simply showing her that I was willing to do this to put her mind at ease. My simple male logic came to the conclusion that if I could not have sex Michelle had not reason to worry.

At first she was reluctant then on my next trip she locked me up the night before I went to work since I had to leave early. I admit at first the device was uncomfortable and erections at night disturb my sleep and what made it worse was not being able to masturbate. By the time I returned home that Thursday night I was willing to do anything to cum. She decided from that moment on to keep me under her control.

Candice made the comment about Nikki probably needing a chastity belt after she caught her masturbating on their bed while Carl was in the shower. She was naked and obviously very horny waiting to ambush Carl when he came out of the shower.

After we exchanged introductions and chatted for a few minutes Carl realized Nikki was still lounging in the sand in front of the canopy. "On you feet slave come meet our new friends." She started to get up and tie her top strings behind her back. Carl quickly snapped his fingers, "Hey what are you doing slave? This attractive couple came up to us with the slave naked and proud to be his Mistress's slave. Are you not proud to be our slave?"

Nikki started to strip she looked very timid to reveal her body in front of us but who could understand why since she had a nice toned body and a pretty face. My guess was she was just uncomfortable with meeting new people.

Once she stood before us in the nude we saw her exotic piercings a silver barbell on each nipple and a gold hoop through her labia which was easy to spot with her bald pussy.

She timidly handed her bikini off to Carl. "That is much better, but for your disrespect you must be punished. I think Michelle deserves the honor what do you think Candice?" Carl said as he looked over at his wife.

"That would be a fine idea darling." Candice said in agreement with a wicked grin.

Michelle wasted no time. She grabbed Nikki by the hair and spun her around so her ass was facing the three of us. She bent her over slightly at the waist and Nikki anticipated what to do, spread her legs slightly and placed her hands on her knees. It was truly a wonderful sight to see this tight toned woman display herself for us.

Michelle delivered her first open handed slap to her ass I was not a bit surprised when her muscular ass did not move at all. That means that Michelle's spanking will deliver maximum force to Nikki's ass which will redden really easy with no cushion to absorb the strikes. After about 10 strikes Nikki began to moan and we could see she was enjoying the discipline because her pussy was starting to glisten with juice.

My cock was straining against the confines of the clear plastic at the scene before me. Michelle looked over at me in discomfort and made it worse by rubbing two fingers against Nikki's wet pussy lips and toyed with the gold ring on her labia which made Nikki's legs shake and her breath exhale in orgasm.

Michelle walked over to me with her wet fingers high in the air and placed them under my nose. "I bet you'd like to fuck her huh Steve?" Michelle asked rhetorically. "Lets see I let you our three days ago for an edging and locked you back up. How long has it been since I let you cum?" She asked cruelly as she licked and sucked Nikki's juices off her fingers.

My response was quick, "53 days Mistress." I sad proudly.

Carl made the first response, "53 days I bet at this point he'd fuck a knothole in the fence post. Why don't you let him out so we can see that proud member, since we see his balls are full enough let us see what that big man's cock looks like?"

Michelle looked over at him and said, "Why not, since you let me play with your slave." Michelle bent over and with the key hanging between her tits unlocked the lock on the post to my device. It was difficult to get the lock off the post since my cock was trying to force itself free. Once the lock was off the tube practically sprung off the end of my cock and Mistress quickly removed the spacer, post and ring from around my cock and balls. She quickly and expertly put the assembly back together and put it in the ice pack in the cooler.

My cock quickly grew to it's full 8 inches and Candice wasted no time inspecting my body running her long slender fingers around my shoulders feeling the muscles. Then stroking her sharp manicured finger nails down my back, caressing my arms, rubbing my hairy chest and stopping at my stomach.

Candice made an observation, "Your stomach isn't as hard as I would prefer, but you have the body of a brute. Big, strong, and powerful and plenty of stamina I bet so I can forgive the lack of conditioning. You are a fairly domesticated beast though." She reached down and wrapped her hands tightly around my balls. "Much more like a stud kept in a pen until it is time to breed the mares on the horse ranch. Wouldn't you agree?" She looked me in the eyes expecting a response.

I responded the only way I know how, "Yes Mistress."

Candice gave me a firm slap to the face. "Don't disrespect your Mistress by giving me that title. I am your Goddess and you will address me as such. Now on your knees and worship me."

"Yes Goddess." I quickly obeyed and got on my knees in the hot sand as she moved the material of her skimpy exotic one piece suit to the side with her long fingers. I admired the bald ebony colored mound and the contrast to the pink insides of her pussy. I always found it ironic that I know the insides of all humans are basically the same but the darker the skin tone the brighter pink the inside of a vagina appear.

As my face approached her smooth mound I could smell the intoxicating scent of Candice's sweet pussy. She opened the lips of her tight pussy, she put the other hand on the back of my head and forced my face to her warm inviting pussy.

At the last second as my tongue was inches away from tasting her sweet nectar she grabbed my throat and pushed me away. Candice slapped my face and said, "You have not earned that privilege yet slave. Now worship my feet, but I better not feel any tongue. I hate when slaves lick my feet it always leaves my feet feeling gross." She then pushed my head down to the top of her feet which I eagerly began kissing her feet.

Candice spoke words of encouragement as I enthusiastically kissed her feet. I could hear her fingers sliding into and back out of her creamy vagina. She began to moan louder as I worked further up her long slender legs. When I got to her inner thighs just above the knee her legs began to shake. I heard her fingers rubbing her clit faster and faster so I kissed longer and harder on her legs as I felt her orgasm build.

Candice let out a huge gasp as I looked up at her face and a full gushing orgasm covered my face and chest. It was exponentially more than a cum shot any man could muster and it almost drowned me as her juice went up my nose as I was breathing in. I began to cough as I felt the sweet juice go down the back of my throat.

"Now that you are covered in Goddess's love juice standup I want to do something I can't do with my husband." I stood up and before I could get my balance she kicked her right leg over my left shoulder like a warm-up bar at a dance studio. She used my body to do the splits vertically until my rock hard cock slid into her wet pussy. Candice held her pose while I thrusted in and outdriving my cock deep and pulling out until just the head of my cock was inside her. Then I would powerfully thrust again going in until my balls slapped on her pussy lips and back out in slow rhythmic fashion.

I looked over at Michelle, Carl, and Nikki who were having an equally splendid time. Carl was fucking Michelle doggy style with her on all fours and Nikki laying under her licking Michelle's pussy. At the same time licking the underside of Carl's cock while it went into and out of Michelle's pussy. Michelle had a massive orgasm and they switched positions. Carl pulled out displaying his rock hard girthy 6 inch cock. Nikki stayed on her back which Michelle now fully straddled her face, and Carl positioned himself to fuck Nikki's eager pussy. I could hear Nikki have a muffled moan into Michelle's pussy as Carl forcibly penetrated her dripping wet love box. Michelle and Carl began fondling and kissing each other providing one hell of a show.

It was almost more than I could stand holding back from an orgasm which was building. Fortunately Candice had hers mounting too and let loose another sloppy wet gush that coated my cock, most of my legs, and all over my feet. Her second squirt was not of the same quantity as the first one but definitely the same quality as I felt the power of her juices flow around my cock almost like fucking a garden hose.

Candice forced herself off of me leaving me with a rock hard cock and full really tight balls ready to cum. I looked over at the trio as Carl pulled out of Nikki and stroked his cock shooting his load onto Michelle's perfect C cup tits. Now Nikki was licking his hot warm cum off of Michelle's tits and catching the bits that dribbled down to her stomach.

Carl proclaimed, "I am starving. Why don't you two slaves set out the food that we have in both our coolers while the three of us go cool off."

"Yes Master." Nikki says and, "Yes Sir." I say as they turn and run naked to the water.

I open the backpack which has our plates, silverware, and plastic wine glasses and set them on the lid of the cooler. I then rummaged around inside the cooler for the wine and corkscrew finding both I began to pour three glasses of wine and set them in the drink holder in the armrest of the folding chairs. All while trying to calm my super hard sexually deprived cock.

"Hey Steve." I heard Nikki say behind me. Before I could fully turn or respond Nikki jumped up in the air and with expert control and maneuverability of a true gymnast. She managed to wrap both her legs around my waist, lock them behind my back and somehow managed to guide my swollen purple cock into her warm inviting pussy down to the base. I would be impressed except for the punishment this would warrant and I was unable to break free with my hands full one with the wine bottle and the other with a partially filled glass that I was about to set down.

I fell like I am in a romantic comedy a beautiful woman has just literally thrown herself on me. Which I have no problem with except my Mistress and wife did not sanction this rendezvous and I have no way to get her off of me because my hands are occupied and I do not want to spill the wine either. My biggest fear is that my wife would return so I awkwardly struggle to the lid of the cooler to free up my hands. The simple task of walking from one spot to the next is difficult enough while carrying someone and it is impossible when you are being rode like a bucking bronco by a 100 pound nympho.

By the time I set the wine bottle and glass down I hear my Mistresses voice in an angry tone. "So we leave you alone for 5 minutes and this is what we come back to!" As Michelle put her arm around my neck in a rear naked choke.

Just then Candice grabs Nikki's hair from behind and pulls her straight to the ground twisting my dick downward as Nikki is pulled off of me. I let out an undistinguishable sound as I double over and Michelle releases me and lets me fall to the ground.

Three very disappointed Masters surround Nikki and I who are laying in the sand. Carl helps me up by the arm and forces me to my feet. "I apologize for that our slave girl is a handful and you are a well behaved slave. Why don't you go cool off in the water while the three of us have to discipline her?"

"Yes Sir." I reply as I trot off toward the water.

I run right in to my waist and dive in over my head under the cold ocean water. The temperature feels good in contrast to the hot summer day. The cold water is very refreshing but it also has the added bonus of shrinking my cock down and tightening up my scrotum around my already heavy balls. I ignore this for a moment and swim out past the break water and ride the tide back into the shoreline.

I got out of the water and headed back to our spot on the beach. Upon my return I was greeted by Carl. "Ah I see you managed to get yourself under control." He said as he looked at my now shriveled and unimpressive cock. "As you see we have been busy ourselves."

12