A Kinky New Stepmother's in Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now show your mother what you really want," I whispered in his ear.

He pushed himself off the bench and turned around so I was suddenly looking up at him. He just grabbed me around my waist and pulled me toward him, his stiff prick pushing itself against me as it lodged itself between our bodies. We kissed each other roughly as he slid his tongue deep into my mouth and wrapped it around mine over and over.

Before I knew it, he slipped his hand down the front of my dress and pulled out one of my breasts. He grabbed a hold of it aggressively and laid his lips around my nipple to suck at it in a state of abandon. I looked down to watch him sucking at my large white breast hanging out of the front of my dress. I ran my fingers through his hair as he bit at my nipple while I moaned in pleasure. He just as hastily grabbed my other breast and roughly pulled it from underneath my dress to expose it. With my full rack exposed in an almost pornographic way, he sucked and bit at my nipples while I grabbed a handful of his hair each time he sucked harder.

He reached up to grab the back of my neck and then lifted his head to tell me, "I thought you were never going to punish me. I wanted your hands on me from the first time I saw you," he told me. I couldn't believe he told me that and I couldn't believe this crazy new situation I suddenly found myself in. My kinky urges had overpowered my best judgment once again but I wasn't about to stop now. And neither was he.

He stuck his tongue deep into my mouth again, nearly gagging me with his forceful kissing. His cock was still as hard as could be and I reached back down to stroke it. The tip of it was wet with pre-cum and I rubbed it all over his cock, and then added more saliva. Being that he was only 19, he was more horny than seductive in his techniques, but he more than made up for it with his powerful mauling of my mouth and breasts.

I grabbed him by his head, looked him in his eyes and asked him: "Do you want me to suck that hard cock of yours?" He nodded his head up and down of course. What else would a horny teenager say?

I squatted down and sucked his erect cock into my mouth, quickly realizing that it was even bigger than I thought it was. I wondered now how many girls he had been with and how much experience he had because he didn't seem to understand that a woman can only put so much of a man's dick into her mouth unless she was seriously talented. He had grabbed me by the back of my head and was literally trying to fuck my mouth by shoving his cock in and out. He was just a horny boy so he didn't care. I had to warn him that he was going to get another spanking if he didn't just sit back and enjoy it. He quickly complied and rested his naked butt against the work bench while I gave him a good old-fashioned blow job. I looked up at him and he had his eyes closed in pleasure.

"Aren't you glad you're letting your stepmother take care of you properly?" I stopped to ask him.

"Yes," he moaned.

I sucked him off enough to drive him crazy but not enough to make him cum. I stood back up and he immediately grabbed me again to suck on my breasts. He held me and pushed his cock between my legs. I pushed back to let him know I wanted it. Suddenly his hands were on my ass and before I knew it, he had pulled my panties down. They fell to the floor and he smiled at me. He grabbed me again and lifted me up toward him. I wrapped my legs around his body and he lifted up my dress. With his arm wrapped around my ass and me holding myself up by the back of his neck, he took his other hand and pushed his cock up inside my soaked pussy. I moaned deeply as he pushed himself all the way in and started to fuck me.

It all had happened so fast. Here I was in the garage of my new family's house being fucked by my stepson. I wrapped my legs tightly around him as he bent his legs, held my ass and pounded his cock up inside me. I just prayed that no one came home to find us but we were so into the moment, I don't think either one of us really cared.

"Don't hold back boy. Be the mother fucker I know you want to be," I told him, causing him to grab a hold of my ass with both of his hands and ram his cock up into me harder and harder. The sound of his body pounding against mine echoed throughout the garage as he went into a rhythm of fast, hard thrusts. I knew that him being the horny and inexperienced teenager that he was, he wouldn't last too much longer.

"You can cum up inside your step-mama whenever you want honey, ok?"

He nodded his head up and down, his face grimacing as he tried to control himself. After a few more thrusts, his whole body tensed up and he pulled me tighter toward him. I could feel as his cock convulsed and he came deep inside my pussy. His muscles twitched as all his viral energy empty itself inside of me. He relaxed and eased me down off his body as his cock slipped out of me. I put my feet on the floor then squatted down and sucked the last bit of cum into my mouth as he convulsed from the orgasmic sensitivity in the head of his cock. I cleaned him up with my mouth and then stood back up.

I gave him a warm smile and told him: "Now aren't you happy you let your stepmother take care of you?"

He laughed. "I can't believe we just did that."

"Well believe it," I told him calmly. "Now pull your pants back up and get back inside. Go to your room and start the homework before I lay that belt into your butt again."

He smiled as he thought I was joking but it was meant as a stern reminder of the new rules. I pointed to the door and gave him a serious look to let him know I meant business. The smile disappeared and he bent down to pull up his pants. He gave me one last glance as he walked back inside and then let the door close behind him.

I could feel his cum streaming from inside of me down my leg. I picked up my panties off the floor and figured I had better get cleaned up before Anderson comes home.

12