A Kinky Threesome

Story Info
Carly and Steve have a threesome that turns very wet.
2.8k words
4.27
122.5k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows on from Whore for a night and hen night fun. It can be read as a seperate story but the characters follow on.


Since Carly's trip to Edinburgh and subsequent one night stand, Steve and her had decided to give threesomes a go. They had joined a swingers website and started contacting suitable men to join them. They finally settled on one and took the plunge and arranged to meet a man that Carly picked out. The first experience had been pretty nervous, Carly had fucked the man with Steve watching then took the pair of them on. She loved having the attention of 2 men devoted to her.

Over the next couple of months they started making regular meets with various different men. It was a different man each time, this was one of their rules, never meet for more than one night. Steve thought this would hopefully stop Carly falling for one of these men. Carly knew she wouldn't have done anyway but was quite happy with this arrangement, it kept things simple.

One of their other rules had also been no anal sex with anyone other than Steve. This was one thing they had only ever done with each other and they were going to keep it that way. On one of the meets, Steve had been doing Carly anally while she sucked the other mans cock. It felt extremely dirty and she had been keen to take the other man in her arse, she decided not to mention it for now though. They had also talked about Double Penetration, but she had decided this might be a bit much at this stage.

Steve had come in from work one Friday to find Carly sitting on the computer in her underwear with a smile. She proceeded to tell Steve that the man he really wanted to get it on with from the swingers sight had replied. It had been a month ago that they contacted him so they had pretty much given up on getting a reply. He said he was in town and free for a meet tomorrow night. They already had a babysitter for this Saturday night as they were going to their local for their usual weekend drink, so how could they refuse?!

"Ive replied already and said yes." said an excited Carly "Hope you don't mind!"

"Course I don't mind!" Steve replied, "I know how much you've been wanting to meet this lad."

The man in question was late 20s, black was a strong looking shape and stood 6' 2" tall. He just about ticked every box for what Carly fancied, she had long had a fantasy to have sex with a black man but the chance had never arisen. This was too good to turn down!

Carly waited by the computer desperate for a reply. Half an hour later the familiar ring of am email came through. Sean had replied, he was delighted that they wanted to meet them tomorrow and confirmed that he would be round theirs at 7.30.

Carly and Steve talked at length about Saturday nights meeting, while in bed that night. Carly sucked Steve's cock while telling him what she wanted Sean to do to her. "Would you let him fuck my arse if he wanted to?" enquired Carly, before deliberately taking Steve's whole length in her mouth.

Steve gasped before replying "We always said we'd keep that to ouselves." Carly said nothing and kept sucking. Steve took a moment to try and think. "I suppose I'm ok with it, we've done almost everything else so why not. Do you fancy a trying DP too while we're on the subject?"

"That's what I was thinking!" Carly said while giving him a wink. She then deep thoated Steve again while he laid back loving the feeling of his orgasm begining to build. Carly didn't usually like Steve coming in her mouth, he always seemed to ejaculate what fell like pints. Tonight though, she was happy to allow her wonderful husband, who was happy to have her live out all of these fantasies, to do this.

Steve let out one final groan before shooting his load deep into Carly's willing mouth. She could feel the great volume of the spurts begining to build up so started to swallow his warm spunk. When he finally finished coming she sucked all if the remaining sperm from the end of his cock like she was trying to drain him dry.

They both had a good, satisfied sleep that night, but the next day just couldn't go quick enough. The children were dropped off at Steve' mums and the clock finally crawled round to 7pm. Carly was putting the final touches to her make-up, nothing too tarty tonight, understated rather than in your face. Steve walked out of the bathroom naked, she caught a glimpse of him in her mirror. She admired him for a couple of seconds, he had put on a few pounds over the years but that quick glimpse reminded her of why she fell for him. He still had that strong looking build and an average length 6" cock which was hugely thick. She knew this would be a special night.

At just after 7.30 the doorbell rang, Steve went and invited Sean in. He was exactly as he looked in his picture, which could never be guaranteed on these websites! He was a large built man, 6' 2" tall with a shaven head. Carly felt her heart skip a beat as she looked him up and down. The three exchanged the usual idle chat for the next half an hour while drinking the bottle of wine that Sean brought.

Carly decided to warm the evening up a bit. "Would you boys like to watch a little strip show?" She hadn't done this for a good few years, but she was feeling extremely turned on tonight. She put on her favourite Marvin Gaye CD, slowly dancing in front of the boys to I Want You. The 2 lads watched transfixed by her sexy show. She slowly peeled off her black cocktail dress to reveal a lacy black bra and thong set. She looked gorgeous as usual with her beautiful ample size 16 curves on display.

As the song ended Carly smiled over at Sean, "I think it's time to show me what you've got. Sean duly took of his socks and shoes, followed by his shirt. His hairy chest made her wet just looking at it. Carly was playing with her tits while Sean undressed, he took his trousers off to reveal a bulge in his boxer shorts. Carly smiled at him, walked over and planted a passionate kiss on him. She immediately reached down and started feeling his cock through his boxers.

"Are you sure you don't mind me just getting stuck in with your lady?" Sean asked Steve.

"No mate." he replied. "I'm happy just watching for now, I'll join in later." The two carried on kissing deeply and feeling all over each others bodies. Sean reached down inside Carly's knickers and began to stroke her mound and fleshy wet lips. She could start feeling her legs shaking, she was in heaven.

"Do you mind if I film this?" Steve asked. They had never filmed any of these session so far, not even talked about it.

"Sure, I'm game." Said Carly, "Cool with me." Nodded Sean.

Steve pulled the small camcorder from it's box behind the sofa, he had already charged it earlier and put a new DVD I'm just in case this chance arose.

"Just do what you want to do." Steve encouraged them, "No need to pose, just enjoy yourselves and I'll catch what I can"

Steve started the camera up, so Carly took this as her cue to drop to her knees and pull down Sean's boxers. His erection sprung free, it must have been at least 8" long, not overly thick but certainly one of the longer she'd seen. She took a moment to admire it then got to work licking up and down his length. She started to slowly take some of his length into her mouth. She adored the salty, earthy taste of a man's cock, She always had. Ever since she lost her virginity at 15 Carly had loved to give blow jobs, she loved the power it gave her over men.

"Lay back on the sofa." She told him. Sean duly obliged. She started to lick his balls, gently sucking them into her mouth while wanking Sean. Steve was a couple of feet away clearly enjoying the action. Carly started to lick down Sean's perenium towards his arse, his moans of pleasure were encouraging Carly to continue.

"Lift your legs up Sean, I've got a treat for you!" She said with a filthy smile. Sean did as he was told. She started to lick down from his perenium and started to swirl her tongue around his arsehole. Sean loved this, so she continued to probe his arse with her tongue. Steve also had his cock out now, gently stroking himself with his free hand while continuing filming.

Carly then licked her index finger and slowly inserted it in Sean's arse. He jumped a bit but soon relaxed and let her continue. She was again sucking his balls while continuing her fingering.

"I need to taste you." Sean grunted. Carly slowly withdrew her finger, stood up and stepped out of her thong. She bent over the sofa put her bum up in the air and put her most private area on display for Sean and the camera. Sean parted her cheeks further and started to rim her tight arsehole. She jumped as she was expecting him to for her pussy first. This man wasn't messing around and she was loving it. She squirmed as he probed her arse deeper, slowly pushing his tongue into her delicate hole.

Sean then lubricated his finger and replaced his tongue with a finger. This anal pleasure was driving her wild. Sean soon introduced a second finger, she could now begin to feel herself starting to relax and accept his fingers.

"I want Sean to fuck my arse." Carly said to Steve. He just nodded his head in agreement as he continued to film Sean's fingers sliding in and out of his wife's beautiful bumhole.

Steve handed Sean the lube he had in case it was needed. Sean started to work the lube into her bum, she was adoring this feeling.

"Don't worry about a condom." She told Sean, "I don't like using them." Sean nodded and applied plenty of lube to his rock hard cock.

Carly kneeled on the sofa and presented her arse to him. He took hold of her hips and pressed his cock against her tight bumhole. Steve was close behind to get a good view of this, Sean checked he was catching it ok before slowly entering her. She yelped with a mix of pain and pleasure as the tip wet in, Sean asked if she was ok so she nodded yes. He gradually inched his entire length inside her willing arse.

Carly was in heaven, a gorgeous black man was sunk deep in her bum while her husband filmed it. This man hadn't even touched her pussy yet, it all just felt so dirty, but so nice. Sean gradually started to build up a ryhthm and increased his pace. Carly was playing with her clit while this was going on.

"Fuck my arsehole hard." She screamed at him. Sean was now fucking her as hard as he could manage.

"Pull out of her arse when you come mate." Steve told Sean, I want to get this on film." After another minute of hard fucking, Sean pulled out and spurted rope after rope of his spunk on to Carly's arse. Her cheeks were covered and more of his juice was dripping down her bum crack into her anus. Sean gently entered her again, squeezing the last of his come into Carly's slick bumhole.

"That was unreal." He panted, trying to get his breath back. Carly collapsed next to him looking delighted with herself.

"Did you get all of that on film?" She asked Steve. "Fucking right I did!" he said, "That was the horniest thing I've ever watched."

The three of them had another drink while geting there breath back. Steve then suggested going upstairs to all get together.

As they headed up, Carly announced she needed the loo, the wine and beer had filled her bladder.

"Piss on me." Sean said. This was completely out of the blue. Carly looked at him in disbelief. "I love it he said, I guess neither of you have ever tried it?" he questioned. Carly and Steve both shook their heads no.

"Look, I'm not going to try and piss on you or anything but I really would like you to do it to me." He said. "And it would be a nice bonus for your film!" He said with a smile.

Carly thought for a moment. "Go on then, might as well give it a go!" She had after all just had unprotected anal sex with this man, how much more intimate could you get?!

Sean got into the bath and laid down. "Just stand over me and let go." He encouraged her. "It doesn't matter where it goes." he reassured. Carly climbed over him and spread her legs. At first, nothing would come out despite her desperate need to piss. Then a few seconds later a trickle started to come out. She relaxed more and it soon became a stream, cascading over Sean's torso and cock. He was clearly loving it. She let more of it go and spread her lips so Sean and Steve could see better. Sean put his face up to her pussy and let some of her wee into his mouth.

Carly soon finished and asked Sean "Are you ok? Did you enjoy that?"

"Fantastic" he said, loved every second!"

Sean towelled himself down and the all headed naked for the bedroom. Steve put the camera down on the dresser to keep filming, intent on joining in the fun now. Carly now knelt and sucked both of their cocks like a porn star. She felt every but like a dirty slut and made her best effort to look as filthy as she could for their film. For the next 15 minutes the lads took turns spit-roasting Carly, altenating between her pussy and mouth. She had her first and secon orgasm of the night as the took turns on her.

Steve then whispered in her ear "Do you want to try a DP then?" She smiled at him, "Yes, tonight I'll try anything." Steve put plenty of lube on his cock while Carly mounted Sean. He slowly penetrated her bumhole with his lubed fingers while Sean slide his cock in and out of her wet hole. Carly remained still while Steve slowly entered her arse, he edged in up to the hilt.

Carly was in heaven, the mixture of pain and pleasure left her stretched to her limit. She had never felt a sensation like being penetrated this way. The lads slowly started to fuck her, gently at first but gradually picking up pace. Carly began to scream at the 2 men "Fuck me you dirty bastards." They now gave her all they could which made her scream more obscenties. Finally Carly shook with the most powerful orgasm he had ever seen her have.

"Stop." She pleaded with them. "It's too sensitive, I can't take anymore.

The 2 lads pulled out of her still fully erect. "Now you boys need to come!" She smiled. "I want you to do it over my face, just like they do in the porn films.

She knelt in the centre of the bed and the boys stood over her wanking themselves off. Steve had the camera in his hand for a closeup as he felt himself getting close to orgasm. Steve eventually let go, firing all of his pent up spunk all over her pretty face. Rope after rope landed on her, she just kept looking at Steve with a dirty look clearly loving this. Once Steve had finished, Sean got in position and wanked faster. He grimaced and let another load go into Carly's face. It was dripping down her naked, sweaty body.

Steve told her to blow a kiss for the camera before stopping the video.

They all returned downstairs after tidying themselves up and shared one final drink. Sean ordered a taxi and made his way home as they had agreed, leaving Carly and Steve to cuddle up and talk about their night.

"How was that then?" Steve asked her.

"Unbelievable." She replied. "Even better than I'd hoped, an I still can't believe I pissed on a man!" She laughed. "I actually quited enjoyed it you know! I felt very dominant!"

"I enjoyed that too, I'd love you to do that to me sometime." He said.

She smiled knowingly thinking they would indeed repaeat the experiences they'd shared tonight. Carly was now starting to think about how she could treat Steve after all of the fantasies he'd helped her realise.

Watch this space........