A Kinky Valentine

Story Info
Chronic loser gets himself a sex slave.
907 words
2.99
114k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
REDWAVE
REDWAVE
12 Followers

Duane awoke on his dirty, cum-stained mattress on the floor of his bedroom, and shoved a Budweiser can lying next to him out of the way. His stubby little penis was already standing at half-mast, so he spent the next few minutes playing with it, before it shot off on the mattress. Damn, he thought to himself, I'm gettin' tired of havin' to beat off all the time-- wish I had a bitch to fuck. Then he belched and farted, and got up to go in the bathroom to take a leak.

As he sipped his coffee and munched his cornflakes at the breakfast table, a plan started forming itself in that sluggish, slow-moving brain of his. He lived in a crappy little rented house in a bad part of town, but that house had a basement. "Damn near soundproof, too, with all that insulation," he muttered to himself, "make a good dungeon."

The plan he formed was unusually ambitious for someone as lethargic and uninspired as himself, but years of loneliness and sexual frustration had finally made him bold. Besides, it was getting near Valentines Day, and he was feeling amorous. He did a quick check and found he already had all the equipment he needed at home-- rope, handcuffs, etc.-- all he was lacking was the meat.

He went cruising around in his old, beat-up van, looking for what he wanted. Then he espied her-- a pretty teenage girl, barely turned 18, walking by herself on an isolated back road. What a Godsend, he thought to himself.

It didn't take long. He drove a little past her, then stopped and approached her pretending to be asking for directions. While she was giving them to him, he suddenly whipped out the chloroform-soaked rag, pressed it over her nose, and then dragged her into the van. Pretty good for a bleary-eyed old beerhound, he thought. He tied and gagged her, and then drove his prize back home.

Down in his basement-- now his Dungeon-- he stripped her, and tied her in place, on her knees with her arms stretched wide. He took his own clothes off and slapped her awake.

"Welcome to your new life, bitch! You exist now for one purpose and one purpose only-- to please me, your master. Do a good job, and you'll be treated pretty well. Don't do a good job, and you'll know pain like you've never imagined. And the first thing your master wants is-- a blowjob. Open wide, bitch-- I'm gonna tickle your tonsils!"

Sylvia was aghast at the situation she suddenly found herself in-- tied up helpless in a dingy basement with some ugly, pot-bellied middle-aged sicko about to stick his dick in her mouth-- and a small, ugly, diseased-looking dick at that! She'd had sex before, a few times-- with cute young boys her age-- and she liked it, but this was totally different-- no fun at all. He grabbed her head, and pushed it down on his cock, forcing her to suck his foul-tasting penis.

"If you bite, you die, bitch-- a horrible, painful death!" She believed him. Then there was silence for a few minutes, except for the occasional slurping sound.

"O yeah, you're startin' to get to me now, cocksucker," he exclaimed, as he thrust and churned in her mouth. He shot a few drops of nasty-tasting sperm in her mouth. "Swallow my scum, slut!" he bellowed. Terrified, she did.

The next few days were paradisal for Duane-- a living hell for Sylvia. Even at work, he felt suffused with the glow of his exciting new life. "I may be an ugly, beer-bellied, middle-aged loser with a dead end job," he mused to himself, "but at least I'm an ugly, beer-bellied, middle-aged loser with a dead end job AND a cock slave." Somehow, that last fact made up for all the rest.

For her part, Sylvia was sickened and appalled by Duane and his whole trip. But she had found that as long as she played along, he didn't really hurt her-- just slapped her and spanked her butt a little, not too hard-- so she played along out of necessity. But then Duane became careless. He had been drinking beer and smoking pot, and fucking Sylvia's mouth and pissing all over her, and became a bit befuddled. As he walked away to go to bed, he dropped his keys on the floor, and didn't even notice he had dropped them.

Sylvia hesitated at first-- she was afraid it might be a trap and trick on Duane's part. But she quickly decided to go for it, picking up the keys with a foot and raising them to her hands. She soon had herself unlocked from the restraints in which he had confined her.

She thought of taking off and running to the police, but then she heard Duane's loud snoring coming from his bedroom and decided judicial punishment was too good for him. Silently, she slipped into his bedroom and tied and locked him up in his sleep, just as he had done to her. When she was sure he was thoroughly restrained, she kicked him awake with a well-placed shot to the groin.

Bleary-eyed, Duane awoke to see Sylvia, butt naked, standing over him with a heavy cat-o-nine-tails in her hand. A sneer curled the lips of her normally sweet and demure face.

"Who's the slave NOW, motherfucker?"

-- February 4, 2001

REDWAVE
REDWAVE
12 Followers