A Kinky Virgin's...Ch. 1

Story Info
Veronica Sawyer imagines her first time.
1.4k words
3.9
84.7k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/17/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Kinky Virgin's First Time Ch. 1

My name's Veronica Sawyer. I’m eighteen years old and still a rarity: a virgin. I’m shy around boys, but inside, I’ m really a kink, in fact, a sex fiend. I could be looking you in the eye and talking to you, all the while fantasizing about what your cock looks like, what you’d be like in bed. It makes me hot just thinking about it. I have all kinds of fantasies: in a movie theater, in the bathtub, in an ice rink, at a picnic, on the beach, under the bleachers. In a room covered with mirrors, on videotape, in the backseat of a car. I think about boys at school, the man on the television, a scene in a movie. I have to work off pent up sexual energy furiously with my hands at night. Lately, I’ve been feeling like a bitch in heat, fantasizing about both men and women, masturbating 2-3 times a day. This is how I imagine my first time.

This man would be older than me, maybe his late twenties or early thirties, but still beautiful. First, I’d strip down to my lacy black bra and panties. I’d help him take his shirt off. My hands would trace his sides. He would be muscular, and his skin would be warm, so warm he’d be almost hot. And he’d wrap his arms around me, and they’d make me feel safe, safe and desired. My body would conform to his; our breath would synchronize. He’d touch me, and I’d feel the rough pads of his fingers on my skin, the touch of gentle, experienced hands.

I’d unhook my bra in the back, and slowly pull down one strap, then the other, and modestly pull it away from my skin. My breasts are small, but perky and perfect. He’d kiss my forehead, my mouth, my neck, my shoulders. His soft hair would brush against my neck, tickling me. His hands on my stomach, he’d suck my nipples. His mouth would be warm, and moist, but not too wet, making my nipples hard and protrude.

His hands would move to my buttocks and he would clutch the cheeks in his hands and lift me up to him, to his mouth, drawing me closer to his hardness. I’d wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, and kiss him deeply, our tongues hot and hungry. Then he’d throw me on the bed. He’d get down on his knees, and lift my leg up, and kiss it moving upward, starting with my toes. He’d kiss the spot behind my knees, and slowly move up my thighs, making me tremble in anticipation.

He’d flick the outside of my silk panties with his tongue, then bite onto them and pull them down my legs. I sit up, my legs hanging over the side of the bed. He’d stand up, put his hands under my chin to cradle my head, and kiss me. I’ll unbuckle his belt, pull it off, then unbutton and unzip his pants, no small feat considering that my hands are trembling. He wore boxer briefs--my final barrier to heaven, which he soon discarded. I clutched his throbbing tool, and dipped my head down to suck its tip. He leaned back, enjoying himself for a minute. Then he took my hands, and lifted them above my head. It was so hot being dominated.

He maneuvered my body, and used his leather belt to secure my hands to the wooden rungs of the headboard. “I’m a virgin,” I whispered. He didn’t answer, only kissed me softly, suffocating my fears. His hands are now under my restrained arms, behind my head, softly pulling my dark hair. Our bodies were so close that I could feel his body heat, but not close enough to touch. He had so much control; he made a great teacher. He kissed me, and traced his lips lower until he reached between my thighs. He kissed the sides of my wet spot. I moved my hips upward, trying to make contact. He hesitated, and then licked it, making me cry out in surprise and pleasure. He stuck one finger inside, then two. He could sense that I was about to cum, and he stopped. “Please, please,” I said weakly. “Keep going.”

He moved back down. I wrapped my legs around his head. He sucked the small pink flesh, simultaneously pushing his fingers in and out of my clutching hole. Right before I came he started humming, and the vibrations from his mouth gave me an earth-shattering orgasm, making me scream and throw my hips against his face. It felt like I was jumping out of my body, and I wanted to hold him close, but my arms were still tied to the bedpost. I asked him to untie me, to allow me to pleasure him. I grabbed his big shoulders and roughly pushed him down on the bed. He gave easily. I grabbed his hair, lifting his head up, then threw it down on the pillow. He laughed at the small girl trying to control him. I slapped his thigh, making his face grow serious. I rubbed my body against him, and kissed him, bit his earlobes, growling softly, my nails lightly scratching his chest. I kissed his nipples, and then his lower stomach, and grabbed his balls.

His cock stood straight up like it was giving a military salute; it was wide, but not as long as you would expect it. I pointed my tongue, trying to get it into the hole at the end of his penis. He laid back, his hands behind his head. I wrapped my mouth around his throbbing dick, and then sucked, softly at first, then harder. I squeezed his balls, trying to milk his cock. I flicked my tongue at the sensitive spot under the head of his penis. The drops of pre-cum were sweeter than I thought, and I sucked up every bit. I moved my head back and forth, my mouth still sucking like a wet vacuum.

His balls began to swell, filling up with semen, and I squeezed them harder. He moaned, turning me on further, and I began touching myself. My clit had grown to twice its normal size, its sensitivity heightened. He pushed me off of him, and moved on top of me. He restrained my arms with one hand, and maneuvered himself between my thighs.

He looked into my eyes, his own eyes deep and fiery, the pupils large, almost hypnotizing me. I felt brief pain at his penetration, but I was so lost that I could not feel the intensity. I was so wet. He liked that. He slowly moved in, but seeing the fear in my eyes, he pulled back a little. I nodded, and he moved in again. I bit my lip to keep myself from crying out in pain. And then he was buried inside me, the walls fitting him perfectly. His eyes gleamed, like there was something primal inside him taking over. Holding onto my hips, he pushed in and out, slowly at first and then faster. I moaned, holding his hands to my sides, my body forced up the bed by the strength of his thrusts. I moved my hands to the rungs of the headboard, testing their strength. “Oh god,” I cried. It was as though I was experiencing something divine. “What are you doing to me? Stop.”

I pushed him back down and crouched on top of him. He grabbed my breasts, squeezing my soft flesh. I positioned myself over his waiting cock. It went inside with a wet pop. This was a wonderful sensation; I moved backwards and forwards and up and down, all the while he squeezed my breasts and pinched my nipples. I moaned, and moved faster and faster. My heart raced and my breath was coming in short gasps, we were both about to cum; passion was consuming us both. He sat up, and held me closer to him. I kept shifting up and down, grinding myself into him. We both came hard, and he released several spurts of hot semen inside of me.

He held onto me, burying his face in my chest, crying out, surprised at the depth of his orgasm. I gave a final scream, and collapsed against him, my muscles still tensing and relaxing. I kissed him once more, and relaxed on top of him, his now soft dick still inside me. He pushed me off of him, then drew me close beside him, with tears in his eyes, whispering “I love you” and telling me how beautiful it was, how beautiful I was. And I kissed his hands, while he stroked my hair. His hands were still brushing my hair when I fell asleep.